Set Qikiqtarjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 3:57 PM
NNE 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light this morning. Temperature falling to minus 25 this morning then steady. Wind chill minus 38.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 39.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 28. Wind chill minus 39.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Nunavut budget to be tabled today
- Nunavut's operations budget will be announced today. Finance Minister Keith Peterson will deliver his budget address starting at 1:30 p.m. ET
- New Iqaluit mayor calls for donations for residents displaced by fire
- Three individuals lost all their belongings in a fire in a six-plex on Siku Crescent on Sunday night.
- Video Buffy Sainte-Marie, Tanya Tagaq collaborate on new song
- The two powerhouses of Canada's Indigenous music scene pay tribute to a legendary Alaska dog sled racer in their new collaboration.
- City of Iqaluit seeks $2M from feds to power new pool with waste heat
- The new aquatic centre in Iqaluit could soon tap into excess heat that comes off Qulliq Energy Corp.'s electricity-generating engines to heat both its pool and building.
- Man pleads guilty to aggravated assault in Iqaluit shack fire
- Peter Sharky "cold-clocked" his girlfriend's father, poured gas on the ground and fled, leaving a shack in flames with the victim inside.