Set Qikiqtarjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 9:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 3:38 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
NE 11 km/h
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. A few flurries this afternoon. High minus 11.
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries this evening. Low minus 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-9° | -14°
16° | 7°
-7° | -14°
19° | 7°
-8° | -15°
18° | 5°
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Updated Fraser Arms shooting leads to high speed chase through Yellowknife video
- RCMP are investigating a shooting at Yellowknife's Fraser Arms apartment Sunday night that left one man in hospital.
- New Tuktoyaktuk Catholic church reopens after years of restoration work
- Tuktoyaktuk's Our Lady Of Grace mission church has officially resumed services following a major restoration and its consecration by Mackenzie-Fort Smith Bishop Mark Hagemoen.
- Nunavut Arctic College dorm room fire displaces 30 students, 5 classrooms
- About 30 students living at Nunavut Arctic College’s Ukkivik Residence/North 40 Campus in Iqaluit have been displaced after a late-Friday fire in one room set off sprinklers that caused extensive damage to the building, spurring concerns about the health and safety of the building’s residents.
- Blog 7 future N.W.T. candidates for Canada's Sports Hall of Fame
- Sharon and Shirley Firth became the first athletes from the N.W.T. elected to Canada's Sports Hall of Fame last week. CBC's Garrett Hinchey highlights seven others who deserve the honour.
- Iqaluit building evacuated due to smoke from cooking pot
- The Iqaluit Fire Department responded to alarms activated at Building 4096 by a pot on a stove Saturday night. There were no injuries or damages observed.