Set Qikiqtarjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 7:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 5:37 AM
Sunset: 7:05 PM
S 18 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 37.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 37.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 33.
-21° | -25°
-6° | -13°
-19° | -24°
-2° | -11°
-16° | -22°
3° | -8°
-15° | -20°
5° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Gwich'in artist uses 3-D printing to reproduce ancient artifacts
- Gwich'in artist Tania Larsson is using cutting-edge technology to breathe new life into ancient artifacts.
- Kwanlin Dun drummers interrupt premier at S-6 hearings
- The parliamentary committee studying Bill S-6 heard Monday morning from the Yukon government and Yukon First Nations.
- Man missing from Yellowknife hospital found safe
- David Nataway, 51, was reported missing by staff at Stanton Territorial Hospital on Sunday, but has now been located.
- Nunavut hockey teams win big at southern tournaments video
- Young Baffin Island hockey players have been racking up wins at southern hockey tournaments this season, with Iqaluit youth taking home gold medals in two provinces.
- Kitikmeot Inuit Association members head to polls for byelection
- People across the Kitikmeot region in Nunavut are heading to the polls today to choose the next president of the Kitikmeot Inuit Assocation. Nine people from Gjoa Haven, Cambridge Bay and Kugluktuk are vying for the position.