Set Qikiqtarjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 05, 15 at 3:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
SSW 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 05, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Sun Jul 05, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 10. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly sunny. Low plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 10 with temperature falling to 8 in the afternoon.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- The week that was in the North: 5 stories not to miss
- NWT Pride's youth movement, Nunavut Green Party candidate's surprising admission, and a mining company's $4.4-million blunder.
- Governor General in Whitehorse to open Yukon Commissioner's office
- The Governor General is packing his bags this weekend for a trip to the Yukon. His Excellency David Johnston be in Whitehorse to dedicate an historic building.
- Yvonne Niego leaving RCMP to join Nunavut's justice department
- The Nunavut Department of Justice's new assistant deputy minister is a familiar face for the territory's justice system.
- Oil spills in Arctic, deep water would cause challenges for government
- An internal report warns the federal government isn't fully prepared to respond in the event of an oil spill in the Arctic or in deep water offshore.
- Social workers in van spook girls visiting Yellowknife
- It was a scary situation for two young girls from who are visiting in Yellowknife.