Set Qikiqtarjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 27, 17 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 6:56 PM
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 27, 17 at 4:00 PM EDT Mon Mar 27, 17 at 4:00 PM EDT
Clear. Low minus 25.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 26 in the afternoon.
Clear. Low minus 23.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Watson Lake, Yukon, town workers begin strike as lockout ends
- Union official says 22 unionized employees no longer have the protection of their collective agreement after being locked out Monday morning.
- RCMP investigating after snowmobile crashes into Long John Jamboree tent
- RCMP are investigating after an out-of-control snowmobile crashed into a tent at Yellowknife's popular Long John Jamboree on Sunday afternoon.
- Dominion Diamond offers itself for sale after unsolicited $1.1B bid
- Dominion Diamond Corporation stocks rose again Monday after announcing it would listen to offers from potential buyers for the company.
- 'Cooking for reconciliation': Indigenous chefs aim to raise awareness of traditional foods
- Canadian cuisine might include a mix of culinary traditions, but food from one of the country's founding groups is largely missing. An emerging group of Indigenous chefs and restaurateurs is hoping to change that.
- QEC reconsiders wind power after new money promised in federal budget
- The president of Nunavut's power corporation says money in the 2017 federal budget will help the territory move away from its reliance on diesel-power.