Set Qikiqtarjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 29, 16 at 11:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 4:35 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
ENE 11 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 29, 16 at 8:52 PM EDT Mon Aug 29, 16 at 8:52 PM EDT
Cloudy. Fog patches. Wind north 20 km/h. Temperature steady near plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Northerners call federal electoral reform meeting in Iqaluit 'very disappointing'
- The Democratic Institutions Minister kicked off a cross-country tour on electoral reform in Iqaluit today, but the event was poorly attended — and some people say some of the blame rests with the federal minister and her team.
- Yukon foster parents hope to re-establish association
- Foster parents in the Yukon hope to re-establish an association in the territory, in part, to help bolster recruitment. The number of foster families in the territory is down since a government recruitment campaign began last fall.
- Chinese woman dead after single vehicle accident on Dempster Highway
- One woman is dead and three others injured after a single vehicle accident on the Dempster Highway on Sunday. RCMP say all four people are from China and the Consulate-General of the Peoples Republic of China has been contacted.
- New Postal workers to start overtime ban in Yukon and B.C.
- Postal workers will take job action in the form of refusing to do overtime work, starting in British Columbia and Yukon, if no settlement can be reached by midnight between the union representing the workers and Canada Post.
- 'No One Fights Alone': Mistissini pair complete 960 km cancer walk, with help
- Brendan Coon Come, 25, and his childhood friend Paul John Trapper, 25, left Mistissini on a walk-a-thon Aug. 16.