Set Qikiqtarjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 02, 15 at 12:26 AM EST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 9:40 AM
Sunset: 12:31 PM
NNW 30 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 01, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Tue Dec 01, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Blowing snow with visibilities at times less than 2 kilometres overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming north 40 gusting to 60 overnight. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 30 this evening and minus 38 overnight.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Blowing snow with visibilities at times less than 2 kilometres. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 19. Wind chill minus 34.
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Blowing snow with visibilities at times less than 2 kilometres in the evening and after midnight. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 overnight. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 34.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy periods||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Family seeks Crystal Solomon, missing woman in Yellowknife
- Police in Yellowknife are asking for the public's help in finding 31-year-old Crystal Solomon, who has been reported missing by her family.
- Hundreds of roosting ravens cause stir in Yellowknife's downtown
- The downtown core of Yellowknife has become home to hundreds of roosting ravens seemingly overnight, leaving many locals wondering what caused the birds' sudden urban migration.
- Ross River scraps residency requirement for Dena Council election
- People in Ross River have decided to change their election regulations, removing a clause that required candidates to live in the community. Members will vote for a new chief and council next week.
- Trades open house for Yukon women draws none
- An open house meant to encourage more Yukon women to pursue careers in the trades fizzled - no women showed up.
- N.W.T. election recounts leave Range Lake, Yellowknife North winners unchanged
- N.W.T. election recounts in two Yellowknife ridings have not changed the outcomes, though the vote counts in Range Lake changed slightly.