Set Qikiqtarjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 5:17 AM EST
Feels like: -33
Feels like: -27
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 3:10 PM
NE 5 km/h
Periods of light snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 11, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Feb 11, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Periods of light snow ending this afternoon then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 26. Wind chill minus 37.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 37.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing early in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 27. Wind chill minus 37.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Inuktitut translators vote to adopt unified roman orthography system
- Inuktitut language interpreters and translators from across the country have voted to adopt a unified Roman orthography system in hopes of saving and modernizing their language.
- MacBride Museum gets $450K from Yukon government to expand
- The proposed new design will expand on the rear portion of the building to provide more space for exhibits and displays.
- Break and enter closes Deh Gah School in Fort Providence, N.W.T.
- Classes were cancelled at Deh Gah School in Fort Providence, N.W.T., today after the school building was broken into overnight.
- Video Rare gyrfalcon stares into camera in Churchill, Man. video
- A bird that is rarely spotted is being seen by thousands in a video taken in Churchill, Man. and posted to Facebook.
- Yukon Quest 2016: 3 mushers arrive at Dawson City
- Alaskan musher Brent Sass, currently the leader in the 2016 Yukon Quest, was the first to arrive at Dawson City at around 12:30 p.m. local time.