Set Qikiqtarjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -34
Feels like: -29
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
ESE 5 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Sat Dec 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 37.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 34.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 25. Wind chill minus 37.
|Partly cloudy||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear||Cloudy periods|
-24° | -28°
-11° | -18°
-24° | -27°
-11° | -17°
-23° | -25°
-9° | -13°
-22° | -24°
-8° | -11°
-19° | -23°
-2° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- N.W.T. stops issuing remaining Bathurst caribou tags
- The N.W.T. minister of environment, Michael Miltenberger, says the territorial government wants to set up a no-hunting zone around the Bathurst caribou herd's core.
- Analysis Peel land use case, Bill S-6 dominate Yukon's fall legislature sitting
- CBC Yukon's Nancy Thomson takes a look at the issues that dominated debates this fall in the territorial legislature.
- Yellowknife RCMP treating John Wifladt's death as a homicide
- Yellowknife RCMP confirmed Friday they are treating the death of John Wifladt as a homicide.
- Ottawa trafficking ring allegedly mailed drugs to Nunavut video
- An 84-year-old Ottawa woman is among 10 facing charges in a suspected drug trafficking operation that used Canada Post to mail marijuana to northern communities.
- Donovan McGlaughlin, Yukon man with no birth certificate, fights for citizenship
- A 60-year-old Dawson City, Yukon, man whose birth was never registered says he has spent years trying to get recognized by the Canadian government.