Set Qikiqtarjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 10:31 AM
Sunset: 11:48 AM
SW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few clouds
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 11:00 AM EST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 11:00 AM EST
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this afternoon. High minus 21.
Clearing. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 38.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 39.
|A few clouds||Cloudy periods||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear|
-16° | -22°
3° | -8°
-15° | -21°
5° | -6°
-19° | -20°
-2° | -4°
-25° | -26°
-13° | -15°
-24° | -26°
-11° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Whitehorse man gets 16 months for illegal weapons shop
- One man has been sentenced and another is scheduled to enter a plea today on charges related to an illegal weapons manufacturing shop in Whitehorse that police allege was providing arms to drug dealers in British Columbia and the mainland U.S.
- Sherritt says Athabasca River safe after coal mine spill
- One of the companies behind the Obed Mountain Coal Mine says that water coming from the Athabasca River is now safe to be used by wildlife, fish and people.
- Whitehorse man invents ‘keyless locks’
- The owner of the Whitehorse company, Total North, has invented a keyless padlock that can be locked and unlocked using a smartphone.
- Whitehorse woman questions premier's Mandela trip
- A Whitehorse city councillor says Yukon Premier Darrell Pasloski’s trip to Nelson Mandela's memorial service in South Africa was ‘an extravagant waste of money.’
- 2nd report recommends Ross River Bridge be demolished
- A second engineering report on the Ross River Bridge has confirmed the structure is a public safety hazard and recommends the bridge be demolished and replaced as soon as possible.