Set Qikiqtarjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 5:55 PM
SSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Becoming partly cloudy before morning. Low minus 28.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy late in the morning. High minus 22.
Cloudy. Low minus 28.
-23° | -28°
-9° | -18°
-22° | -25°
-8° | -13°
-21° | -25°
-6° | -13°
-20° | -22°
-4° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- N.W.T. Mine Training Society program benefits questioned
- Some members of the K'atlodeeche First Nation who were enrolled in a program run by the Mine Training Society say it's not benefiting them.
- Friends campaign to name pool after Whitehorse lifeguard audio
- Friends of Whitehorse swimming instructor Kelly Patrick, who died Thursday, are organizing online to have the pool at the Canada Games Centre renamed in her memory.
- Hay River hockey mom charters a plane to cheer at AWG
- Louise Schumann chartered a plane for 120 parents from the Northwest Territories and Nunavut to go and cheer on their kids at the Arctic Winter Games in Fairbanks, Alaska later this month.
- Robbie Watt goes online to support Inuit gay rights audio
- An openly gay man from Kuujjuaq, Que. has launched a Facebook page to support LGBT people across the Arctic after some controversial comments by elected officials in Iqaluit, Nunavut.
- Yukon man pleads guilty on bison hunt charges
- Micah Olesh of Dawson City, Yukon, has been fined and banned from hunting for at least five years because of events on a bison hunt two years ago.