Set Qikiqtarjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 7:57 PM EST
Sunrise: 10:25 AM
Sunset: 11:53 AM
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 4:00 PM EST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 4:00 PM EST
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Becoming clear before morning. Ice fog patches. Low minus 30.
Clear. Ice fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 24.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 38.
-17° | -17°
1° | 1°
-19° | -21°
-2° | -6°
-23° | -23°
-9° | -9°
-24° | -25°
-11° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Raids targeted B.C. gang selling drugs in Yellowknife
- RCMP in Yellowknife say Project Goblin targeted a gang from B.C.'s lower mainland — the 856 gang — that's been selling crack cocaine and marijuana in the N.W.T. capital.
- Cambridge Bay students get holiday treats
- Kalvik Enterprises provided Christmas treats for 250 children this year in a tradition that started 10 years ago when the owner's daughter was in kindergarten.
- Minor injuries after rush hour head-on collision
- Whitehorse RCMP say one car crossed the median and slammed into an oncoming car on the Alaska Highway between Kopper King and Fish Lake Road Monday evening.
- Report suggests guaranteed minimum income in Nunavut
- A new report prepared for Nunavut’s Anti-Poverty Secretariat highlights suggests a guaranteed minimum income could help prevent and reduce poverty in Nunavut.
- Darrel Nasogaluak elected mayor of Tuktoyaktuk, N.W.T.
- Darrel Nasogaluak was elected mayor of Tuktoyaktuk, N.W.T., Monday night, defeating three-term incumbent Merven Gruben.