Set Qikiqtarjuaq as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 9:17 AM
Sunset: 12:51 PM
NE 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 11:00 AM EST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 11:00 AM EST
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 18.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing this evening. Low minus 22.
Partly cloudy. Temperature steady near minus 22.
|Partly cloudy||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy periods||Cloudy periods||Cloudy periods|
-19° | -27°
-2° | -17°
-20° | -20°
-4° | -4°
-22° | -29°
-8° | -20°
-19° | -20°
-2° | -4°
-20° | -21°
-4° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Stanton doctor loses USB stick with 4,000 patients’ information
- A doctor at Yellowknife’s Stanton Territorial has reported losing a USB stick containing the names, birth dates and health care numbers for 4,043 Stanton Medical Clinic patients, as well as consult letters for as many as 52 patients.
- New Yukon plots course for long-term hydro power needs
- Yukon Development Corporation held workshops in Whitehorse to lay out the early stages of its plan to build new hydro plants in the next 20 to 50 years.
- Mulcair, retailers welcome audit; Harper defends Nutrition North
- Politicians in Ottawa are getting plenty of mileage out of the recent auditor general’s report on the Nutrition North food subsidy program, and northern retailers and lawmakers are having their say too.
- Inuvik, South Slave submit bids for Arctic Winter Games 2018
- The Town of Inuvik submitted its bid Wednesday and the town councils in Hay River and Fort Smith approved a joint South Slave bid earlier this week to host the 2018 Arctic Winter Games.
- Solomon Uyarasuk inquest: 2nd RCMP officer testifies
- The second RCMP officer to testify at the coroner’s inquest underway in Igloolik said Solomon Uyarasuk was naked and looked like he was almost asleep when his partner went to get the community’s nurse and he went to the office to make notes about the evening.