La Ronge, SK
Set La Ronge as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 21, 14 at 7:00 AM CST
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:44 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
WSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 21, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Apr 21, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Clearing. High 12. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 4.
Increasing cloudiness near noon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h early in the evening. High 11.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
3° | -10°
37° | 14°
7° | -5°
45° | 23°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Exclusive Canadian waitresses lose jobs to foreign workers
- Sandy Nelson can't fight back the tears as she talks about losing her long-term serving job to temporary foreign workers.
- Volunteers band together to rebuild Regina Beach pier
- The lakeside resort town of Regina Beach should have a rebuilt pier by the fall, as volunteers work to repair flood damage to the original pier.
- Video Alistair MacLeod, acclaimed Canadian writer, dead at 77 video
- Alistair MacLeod, one of Canada’s greatest short story writers whose work detailed the people and culture of Cape Breton, has died. He was 77.
- New North Battleford man dies in rollover
- A 29-year-old man from North Battleford died early Sunday morning after his SUV rolled over on a grid road east of the city.
- New Layoffs delayed at Regina truck manufacturer
- Workers at a tanker truck manufacturer in Regina have been told their jobs are secure until the summer.