La Ronge, SK
Set La Ronge as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 04, 15 at 10:00 AM CST
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:14 AM
Sunset: 9:00 PM
ESE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 04, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Aug 04, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 23. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 14.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. Temperature steady near 15.
|Periods of rain||Cloudy||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 3 people escape from burning home in North Central Regina
- Fire destroyed a house in North Central Regina early Tuesday, but three people were able to get out safely.
- Homicide victim Lisa Strang remembered by Premier Brad Wall
- Premier Brad Wall is paying tribute to homicide victim Lisa Strang, whose body was found in her McLean-area home on the weekend.
- Are you on Regina's map of 1,100 water main breaks?
- It's been a very good year for water main breaks — but a pretty bad half-decade, it turns out.
- Regina's weather, traffic, gas prices for Tuesday
- Here's the information you need to start your morning.
- New Massive Regina bomb shelter documented for study
- A Lakeview backyard in Regina is home to a massive bomb shelter. Homeowners made the discovery after moving into their home in 1979.