La Ronge, SK
Set La Ronge as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 1:00 PM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
SE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Fri Mar 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning near noon and ending in the evening. Clearing late in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 7.
|Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
4° | -9°
39° | 16°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
1° | -12°
34° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Brittney Gargol's friend says 'It could happen to anybody' video
- Atasha Storey was one of last people to see Brittney Gargol alive. Now, she is speaking about the homicide and how she hopes to help the family.
- New sex charges announced against ex-Mountie Alan John Davidson
- RCMP in Saskatchewan have announced new sex-related charges involving minors against former Mountie Alan John Davidson.
- Plane with nobody aboard crashes at Nipawin, Sask.
- A plane with nobody aboard crashed in a field near Nipawin, Sask., and sure enough, nobody was hurt.
- Police say Saskatoon teen Brittney Gargol's death a homicide
- Police are classifying Brittney Gargol's death Wednesday as a homicide and are hunting for suspects.
- Extra-point kicks from 32-yard line being considered by CFL
- The Canadian Football League's rules committee is proposing a handful of rule changes for 2015 — including requiring extra points to be kicked from the 32-yard line.