La Ronge, SK
Set La Ronge as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 7:00 AM CST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 8:40 AM
Sunset: 5:50 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 08, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Feb 08, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. High minus 9.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 14.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 9.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photos Only in Saskatchewan: Hockey wedding on Hockey Day in Canada
- Brittany and Wade Peterson might be the ultimate hockey fans. The newlyweds held their wedding on ice with their justice of the peace wearing a referee jersey.
- New Regina's weather, traffic and gas prices for Monday
- Here is what you need to know to start your morning.
- Beyoncé announces Edmonton stop on world tour
- "Queen Bey" is set to play Commonwealth Stadium on May 20. Her performance in Edmonton will be the first of only two Canadian stops on the world tour.
- Recap Super Bowl 50: Broncos' defence triumphs over Panthers video
- The Denver Broncos took an early lead and never relinquished it as they went on to defeat the Carolina Panthers 24-10 to claim Super Bowl 50 victory.
- Chinese New Year celebrated in Saskatchewan video
- The dishes are being cooked up and the oranges are being stacked as people across Saskatchewan celebrate the Chinese New Year.