La Ronge, SK
Set La Ronge as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 3:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 5:06 AM
Sunset: 9:09 PM
WSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers and risk of thunderstorms. Low 15.
Sunny. High 30. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 16.
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Crash victim Jared Bear, 11, pushed friend out of harm's way, mother says
- Jared Bear, the 11-year-old boy who died following a crash involving a suspected drunk driver, pushed another boy out of harm's way but could not move his own bicycle out of danger, his mother tells CBC News.
- 17 people, mostly youths, linked to trashing of arena at Montreal Lake
- RCMP say at least 17 people, mostly youths, went on a rampage in the arena on the Montreal Lake First Nation, causing considerable damage.
- New tricycle coming for Regina girl with cerebral palsy following theft
- A kindly stranger has stepped forward offering to get a new tricycle for a Regina girl with cerebral palsy whose specialized trike was stolen from her yard.
- 5 new foods to try at the Queen City Ex video
- The Queen City Ex has introduced a handful of new items to the midway this year.
- Pilot Barry Howe comes to rescue of crashed floatplane
- Bush pilot Barry Howe tells CBC about finding a downed floatplane near Wollaston Lake on Friday and helping rescue the pilot and passenger.