La Ronge, SK
Set La Ronge as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 12:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 7:12 PM
WSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Thu Sep 18, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. High 15.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low plus 4.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning early in the evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 17.
|Showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
22° | 7°
72° | 45°
23° | 8°
73° | 46°
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Saskatchewan cabinet minister Tim McMillan resigns to take new job
- Saskatchewan cabinet minister Tim McMillan is quitting cabinet and resigning his seat to work for Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers.
- RCMP investigate claim officer made derogatory Facebook post
- RCMP confirm they're investigating an allegation that an officer made a derogatory comment in a Facebook post.
- Special Report Sask. family still torn over unsolved homicide of Dallas Martens in Honduras video
- Five years after Dallas Martens was shot to death in Honduras, his unsolved homicide continues to haunt his grieving parents and shadow his widow, Krissy, who remains a person of interest to investigators.
- No extravagant renos at SaskPower HQ, government vows
- There will be no extravagant renovations going ahead at SaskPower's Regina headquarters, the minister responsible for the Crown utility says.
- Frost taking toll on some crops, harvest report says
- The weather has turned around, but progress on the Saskatchewan harvest is still way behind normal and some crops have been hit by frost.