La Ronge, SK
Set La Ronge as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 22, 14 at 9:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 5:47 PM
WNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 22, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Wed Oct 22, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
A few showers ending this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers over southeastern sections this afternoon. High 13.
Clear. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low plus 5.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 13.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Special Report North Central improving since critical 2007 magazine article
- CBC's iTeam has compiled a report card on North Central Regina almost eight years after a controversial article about the community was published. The neighbourhood seems to have modestly improved, though experts and residents say it has a long way to go.
- New 1,000 chicks die in barn fire at Swift Current, Sask.
- Fire destroyed a chicken barn at Swift Current, Sask., Tuesday night, kiling 1,000 chicks.
- Live Parliament Hill attack: 1 gunman dead after soldier shot at National War Memorial video
- Parliament Hill came under attack today after a man with a rifle shot a soldier standing guard at the National War Memorial in downtown Ottawa. A gunman has been confirmed dead inside Parliament. Police sources say there is more than one suspect, and shots have been reported at other locations surrounding Parliament Hill.
- Gunshots bring police to east Regina neighbourhood
- A gun incident where a window at a house was shot out sent police to the Glencairn area on the east side of Regina Wednesday morning.
- Saskatoon police nab suspect in taxi armed robbery
- It took a city police dog 20 minutes to track down the suspect in an early morning taxi armed robbery on Tait Crescent on the east side.