La Ronge, SK
Set La Ronge as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 30, 15 at 10:00 AM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 4:31 AM
Sunset: 9:26 PM
SE 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 30, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Sat May 30, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High 17. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 5.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 19.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Blog Helen Betty Osborne's story is timeless — and it shouldn't be
- "Betty Helen Osborne’s story is timeless — and that’s a fact I struggle with," says author David Robertson.
- Moose Jaw police arrest man after woman assaulted inside home
- A man who allegedly broke into a residence, assaulted a woman and then spit on police was arrested early Saturday morning in Moose Jaw.
- CFIA advisory issued after Fredericton woman finds poisonous beetle in spinach video
- A Fredericton woman found a poisonous beetle in her package of organic baby spinach last week, at a time when similar discoveries have been made across the country.
- Residential schools: Promises of reconciliation saved in bentwood box
- More than 1,300 items presented to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission into Indian Residential Schools are being archived, with that hope that the objects carefully placed into a bentwood box will eventually travel the country to inspire other Canadians.
- Balfour alumni celebrate school's 85th anniversary
- Old year books, sports sweaters and other treasures from days gone by were on display as students of Balfour Collegiate in Regina celebrated the school's 85th anniversary.