La Ronge, SK
Set La Ronge as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 12:00 PM CST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 6:41 PM
W 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 32.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 28.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny near noon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon then light in the evening. High minus 5. Wind chill minus 28.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-4° | -13°
25° | 9°
-1° | -15°
30° | 5°
-4° | -17°
25° | 1°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
-5° | -15°
23° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Youth shoots himself outside school in Saskatchewan hamlet
- A tiny francophone community in Saskatchewan is reeling after a youth fatally shot himself outside the local school.
- Brad Wall calls FSIN leader's criticism 'ridiculous'
- A war of words is underway between Premier Brad Wall and the acting chief of the Federation of Saskatchewan Indian Nations in connection with a fatal reserve fire.
- Saskatchewan Roughrider fans take over Arizona Coyotes game
- Saskatchewan Roughrider fans are known be spread around the world, but on Tuesday night hundreds of Green and White fans were embraced by at an NHL game.
- Live Blog Erin Osmond, teacher accused of sexually exploiting student, in court
- The 29-year-old teacher charged with sexual exploitation of a Watrous, Sask. high school student is in court today for day three of her trial.
- Man, 4 dogs survive after fire destroys home at Mikado, Sask.
- A man and his four dogs are safe after fire destroyed a house in Mikado, Sask., about 65 kilometres northeast of Yorkton.