Hall Beach, NU
Set Hall Beach as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 27, 17 at 1:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 4:32 AM
Sunset: 10:13 PM
WNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 27, 17 at 11:00 AM EDT Thu Apr 27, 17 at 11:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 27.
Increasing cloudiness. Light snow beginning late this evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 18 with temperature rising to minus 13 by morning. Wind chill minus 27.
Periods of snow ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming north 20 late in the morning. High minus 13.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Mother of 1 of 4 missing Fort Chipewyan hunters says she fears they didn't survive
- The mother of one of four hunters who went missing Sunday in Fort Chipewyan, Alta., says the men are experienced in the bush, but still fears they didn't survive.
- Inuit call for real action in Canada on anniversary of UN Indigenous rights declaration
- A year after Canada adopted the declaration without qualifications, the Inuit delegation spoke to their concerns at the 16th Session of the UN Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues.
- Photos Whitehorse honours 3 victims of homicide in memorial walk
- Hundreds of people walked through Whitehorse's McIntyre neighbourhood Wednesday to grieve and show support for the families of Sarah Mcintosh, Wendy Carlick and Greg Alvin Dawson. RCMP are investigating all three deaths as homicides.
- Hungry? Food trucks getting ready for Whitehorse summer
- So far, five food trucks have been allocated spots in the downtown. Some popular vendors are returning, and new ones will be starting up.
- Could Cree Nation's Kayleigh Spencer be the next Miss Indian World?
- In her job as a substitute teacher, Kayleigh Spencer spends her time trying to get young people to see their potential. But this week, she's encouraging her own, as she competes in the Miss Indian World pageant in Albuquerque, New Mexico.