Hall Beach, NU
Set Hall Beach as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 7:14 AM EDT
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 5:06 AM
Sunset: 9:41 PM
NNW 13 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High minus 11.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 17.
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Clearing late in the evening. High minus 9.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-10° | -21°
14° | -6°
-13° | -18°
9° | -0°
-13° | -19°
9° | -2°
-9° | -17°
16° | 1°
-8° | -15°
18° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Air Canada to consider firing workers in baggage toss video video
- Air Canada is apologizing after a video purporting to show a baggage handler dropping luggage from roughly six metres off the ground hit social media.
- New measles case comes from child travelling to Edmonton
- Alberta health officials are warning the public of possible measles exposure after a second case of the highly contagious disease in the Edmonton area was confirmed on Saturday.
- Snowmobile race revived between Iqaluit and Kimmirut
- A snowmobile race between Iqaluit and Kimmirut is happening on Saturday, and the first-place winner will receive $7,000 cash.
- Olympic hockey champions join trek to magnetic North Pole
- Olympic women's hockey team captain Caroline Ouellette and goaltender Genevieve Lacasse are joining wounded Canadian soldiers on an expedition to the magnetic North Pole.
- Major Crimes Unit investigating sudden death in Baker Lake
- RCMP in Nunavut say they're investigating the sudden death of a woman in her 40s in Baker Lake, with the help of the Major Crimes Unit and Forensic Identification Services.