Hall Beach, NU
Set Hall Beach as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 1:45 AM EDT
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 2:18 AM
Sunset: 12:25 AM
E 17 km/h
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT Sat May 18, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT
Flurries. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming northeast 20 this evening. Low minus 4.
A few flurries ending in the morning then cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High minus 2.
Clearing in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 13.
|A few flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-1° | -10°
30° | 14°
0° | -8°
32° | 18°
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Bell Mobility to appeal ruling in 911 lawsuit
- Bell Mobility says the company plans to appeal a Northwest Territories Supreme Court ruling that says the company is liable for charging 911 fees to customers that aren't receiving the service.
- Agnico-Eagle worker found alive after blizzard
- A worker missing from Agnico-Eagle's Meliadine camp near Rankin Inlet, Nunavut, was found alive late Thursday night, after weathering a potentially record-breaking blizzard.
- Sahtu board issues draft conditions for fracking project
- The Sahtu Land and Water Board has decided not to send a controversial drilling exploration project near Norman Wells, N.W.T., to an environmental assessment.
- Iqaluit man faces firearms charges
- David Kunuk, 41, has been charged with careless use of a firearm, improper use of a firearm and resisting arrest.
- RCMP crack down on road safety during long weekend
- RCMP across the north are using the Victoria Day long weekend as a time to remind people about road safety. It's part of a plan to make Canada's roads the safest in the world by 2015.