Hall Beach, NU
Set Hall Beach as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 01, 16 at 7:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 6:49 PM
WNW 13 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 01, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Oct 01, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h late this morning. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Clearing. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High zero.
|Clearing||Cloudy||Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New chemicals may be less toxic, safer for Arctic wildlife: researcher
- The new chemicals are meant to replace Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) that are linked to serious health issues like diabetes and cancer.
- New Yellowknife students remember residential school legacy on Orange Shirt Day
- Staff and students at Yellowknife's Weledeh Catholic School roamed the halls proudly decked out in orange Friday, as they honoured former residential school students on the fourth annual Orange Shirt Day.
- Weather cancels mould meeting, leaving people in Lutsel K'e fed up
- Florence Catholique, a former principal of Lutsel K'e Dene School, is one of many residents disappointed and frustrated after weather cancelled a meeting they'd waited weeks for.
- Whitehorse ski club plans to rebuild after 'intentionally set fire' destroys hut
- 'We are definitely going to rebuild,' says Bill Curtis, president of the Whitehorse Cross Country Ski Club.
- 'World's most popular 3-star hotel': Where Will and Kate stayed in Yukon
- The British press were not kind to Whitehorse's Coast High Country Inn. The hotel owners don't mind a bit.