Repulse Bay, NU
Set Repulse Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 19, 15 at 6:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 4:47 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
NW 2 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 19, 15 at 3:00 PM CDT Sun Apr 19, 15 at 3:00 PM CDT
Light snow ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 27 overnight.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the morning then 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 27 in the morning.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Clearing after midnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 27.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-13° | -18°
9° | -0°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Photos Thousands of swans descend on Yukon's Marsh Lake for annual migration
- Every spring, 'Swan Haven' is home to thousands of photogenic visitors to the Yukon: migrating trumpeter swans. Wildlife officials say this year's migration is ahead of schedule, with far more birds than the previous year.
- Blog Life on the road: five days on a fracking tour through the Sahtu
- CBC producer Peter Sheldon worked long hours on a recent fracking tour through the Sahtu, attending three meetings, driving three trucks, and eating a dozen granola bars to keep him going. Here's what he saw.
- Canada's turn as Arctic Council head to end at Iqaluit meeting; Kerry takes over
- Canada will voice its concerns over what it calls Russia's military aggression in Ukraine during a meeting of the eight nations that make up the Arctic Council this week.
- Whitehorse's Raven Recycling to reopen after funding increased
- After the Yukon Government and City of Whitehorse approved temporary funding to the city's recycling processors, Raven Recycling - which closed last October - will reopen its doors in May.
- Yellowknife promoter creates N.W.T.'s first MMA fight league
- A Yellowknife gym owner has created the Northwest Territories' first mixed martial arts fight league, citing a need for a local promotion to give opportunity to Northern fighters.