Repulse Bay, NU
Set Repulse Bay as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 5:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 4:59 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
NNW 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 3:00 PM CDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 3:00 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 36.
Sunny. Wind north 30 km/h. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 34.
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 29.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -8°
30° | 18°
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
-10° | -12°
14° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Enterprise, N.W.T. selects a new fire chief, and she’s 22 audio
- Debra Richards is still in training to become a firefighter, but that didn’t stop the 14 members of the Enterprise Fire Department from nominating her as chief last week.
- Iqaluit RCMP keep Benjamin Palluq missing person case open
- It's been almost a month since a well-known homeless man went missing in Iqaluit and there's still no idea where he is or what happened to him.
- Parks Canada explores caves of Wood Buffalo National Park audio
- A resource management officer with Parks Canada recently shared with CBC Radio's Trail's End a glimpse into the caves of Wood Buffalo National Park.
- Video Lego and robots at Yukon’s first Robotics Challenge video
- Elementary school students from four Whitehorse schools took part in the territory’s first ever Robotics Challenge yesterday.
- Sahtu winter road to close at midnight tonight
- N.W.T.'s Mackenzie Valley Winter Road will close for the season at midnight Wednesday as the road is rapidly deteriorating due to warmer weather.