Repulse Bay, NU
Set Repulse Bay as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 4:00 AM CDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 4:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 30 km/h. High 13. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h. Low 7.
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming southeast 20 early in the afternoon. High 18.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
25° | 11°
77° | 52°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Damage to power line causes outages in Yellowknife
- A spokesperson for the Northwest Territories Power Corporation says it has not determined whether the damage to a transmission line from the Snare hydro-electric facility was caused by forest fires in the area.
- Search scaled back for man missing in Mackenzie River
- Search efforts are being scaled back for Richard St. Germain, 21, who went missing in the Mackenzie River near Norman Wells, N.W.T., a week ago.
- N.W.T. removes powers from Fort McPherson hamlet council
- The Government of the Northwest Territories is taking governing powers away from the Hamlet of Fort McPherson and placing the community under administrative management, it announced Tuesday.
- Hiker medevaced to Whitehorse from Chilkoot Trail
- A hiker with a suspected heart condition was medevaced to Whitehorse from the Canadian side of the Chilkoot Trail on Saturday.
- Seismic testing off Baffin Island postponed until 2015
- A spokesperson for the National Energy Board, Tara O'Donovan, has confirmed that seismic testing off Baffin Island has been postponed until 2015.