Repulse Bay, NU
Set Repulse Bay as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 AM CST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries this morning. High minus 26.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 34.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. High minus 26.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-30° | -35°
-22° | -31°
-29° | -36°
-20° | -33°
-29° | -34°
-20° | -29°
-25° | -30°
-13° | -22°
-22° | -28°
-8° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- N.W.T. legislature looks at extending term by one year
- Some MLAs say they're concerned about the territorial, federal and municipal elections all happening in October 2015 so they're proposing to delay the territory's election until 2016.
- Nunavut MLA Samuel Nuqingaq suspended from legislature
- MLA was absent today and had been disciplined for earlier absences.
- Local authorities nix school swap in Hay River, N.W.T.
- Parents in the community have told school boards they don't like proposal to re-assign students between French and English schools.
- Sammurtok sworn in as Nunavut MLA
- Alexander Sammurtok sworn in hours before start of new legislative session.
- Skiers say Whitehorse club barking up wrong tree
- Some members of the cross country ski club in Whitehorse want new rule for dogs on trail reversed.