Set Naujaat as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 28, 17 at 2:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
E 18 km/h
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 27, 17 at 3:00 PM CDT Mon Mar 27, 17 at 3:00 PM CDT
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 34.
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning early in the morning and ending late in the afternoon then 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 27 in the morning.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind becoming north 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 33.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yellowknife's Explorer Hotel evacuated after fire
- A fire broke out at the Explorer Hotel in Yellowknife at around 8 p.m. on Monday. The hotel and restaurants were evacuated and witnesses say the fire appears to have started on the second floor.
- Watson Lake, Yukon, town workers begin strike as lockout ends
- Union official says 22 unionized employees no longer have the protection of their collective agreement after being locked out Monday morning.
- RCMP investigating after snowmobile crashes into Long John Jamboree tent
- RCMP are investigating after an out-of-control snowmobile crashed into a tent at Yellowknife's popular Long John Jamboree on Sunday afternoon.
- Dominion Diamond offers itself for sale after unsolicited $1.1B bid
- Dominion Diamond Corporation stocks rose again Monday after announcing it would listen to offers from potential buyers for the company.
- 'Cooking for reconciliation': Indigenous chefs aim to raise awareness of traditional foods
- Canadian cuisine might include a mix of culinary traditions, but food from one of the country's founding groups is largely missing. An emerging group of Indigenous chefs and restaurateurs is hoping to change that.