Set Naujaat as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 19, 17 at 3:00 PM CST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 4:20 PM
NW 11 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 19, 17 at 3:00 PM CST Sun Feb 19, 17 at 3:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind becoming north 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 31. Wind chill minus 33 this evening and minus 43 overnight.
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h. High minus 27. Wind chill minus 44.
Clear. Wind north 30 km/h. Low minus 32. Wind chill minus 46.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Photos Your North: Best reader photos for the week of Feb. 13
- There were some beautiful skies and some close encounters with wildlife in your best shots of the week from across the North.
- How Yukoners reacted when most of their territory went without power
- Most of Yukon went without power for a few hours Saturday after a hydro unit in Whitehorse went offline. But Yukoners took it in stride, with many sharing their experiences on social media. Here's what they had to say.
- RCMP handling of sexual assault allegations debated in N.W.T Legislature
- RCMP in the Northwest Territories are reviewing all sexual assault files in the territory between 2010 and 2014 following a Globe and Mail report suggesting a third of those cases were dismissed as baseless, according to Justice Minister Louis Sebert.
- Live Vancouver hosts 2nd B.C. debate for Conservative leadership candidates video
- The second of two back-to-back B.C. debates for Conservative leadership candidates is underway in Vancouver.
- Cambridge Bay youth make art out of scrap metal
- Some creative youth in Cambridge Bay, Nunavut, are welding their way to a more beautiful community, making everything from Arctic char to motorbikes out of scrap metal from the dump.