Repulse Bay, NU
Set Repulse Bay as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 13, 13 at 11:29 AM CST
Feels like: -44
Feels like: -47
Sunrise: 10:23 AM
Sunset: 12:56 PM
NW 32 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 13, 13 at 10:00 AM CST Fri Dec 13, 13 at 10:00 AM CST
Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Blowing snow with near zero visibility at times this afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 26. Wind chill minus 43.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Blowing snow with near zero visibility at times. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 45.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. Becoming clear in the evening. Blowing snow with visibilities frequently less than 1 kilometre in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 40.
|Chance of flurries||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear|
-26° | -30°
-15° | -22°
-30° | -34°
-22° | -29°
-31° | -36°
-24° | -33°
-25° | -25°
-13° | -13°
-26° | -26°
-15° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Jessica Johnson gets 5 years for Yukon crime spree video
- Jessica Johnson, 23, was sentenced to five years in prison Thursday afternoon for her role in a violent robbery and shooting two years ago in Haines Junction, Yukon.
- Whitehorse mail carriers say postal cuts are bad decision video
- Postal workers in Whitehorse say it's a bad decision to end urban home mail delivery, after Canada Post announced it is cutting the service across Canada over the next five years, replacing it with community mailboxes.
- Yellowknife Salvation Army makes plea for toys
- So far, The Salvation Army in Yellowknife doesn't have any toys to give to the children of the families receiving Christmas food hampers.
- Analysis Race to claim High Arctic's oil resources may be a fool's mission
- While Canada is eager to establish its claim to the High Arctic seabed, some experts believe that the government is putting too much stock in reaping potential riches from such a forbidding clime.
- Social media makes Arctic hockey dream come true
- A plea on social media turned into enough money for a Nunavut teacher to take a hockey team to a series showdown in Northern Ontario.