Repulse Bay, NU
Set Repulse Bay as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 26, 15 at 11:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 2:10 AM
Sunset: 11:14 PM
NNE 13 km/h
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 26, 15 at 3:00 PM CDT Tue May 26, 15 at 3:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 12.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning in the morning. High minus 2.
Periods of snow ending in the evening then cloudy. Wind becoming north 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 6.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- No gas leak in Whitehorse says Yukon Energy
- Several people in Whitehorse said they could smell rotten eggs on May 26 emanating from a natural gas-powered power plant. Yukon Energy says no gas leaked. The company says workers spilled "literally one drop" of a chemical which adds a tell-tale odour to the gas.
- George Braden, N.W.T.'s 1st government leader, dies at 65
- George Braden, the first government leader of the Northwest Territories, died at his home in Ottawa on Monday night.
- Yukoners brave intense eight-week 'coding camp'
- Students in Whitehorse are learning the basics of computer programming, thanks to an intense eight-week course. It's the first time the 'coding camp' is being held in Yukon.
- 12 new forest fires reported in N.W.T.'s Dehcho region
- Twelve new fires were reported in the Dehcho region in the past 24 hours, bringing the number of active fires in the region to 20.
- Audio Whitehorse sailing club proposes boat launch
- A sailing club is looking to build a boat launch and a dock on the eastern shore of Schwatka Lake in Whitehorse. The Yukon Breeze Sailing Society needs approval from Whitehorse City Council before it can go ahead with construction.