Repulse Bay, NU
Set Repulse Bay as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 12:00 AM CST
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 10:35 AM
Sunset: 12:50 PM
NW 9 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 8:34 PM CST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 8:34 PM CST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 40.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 36.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 24. Wind chill minus 32.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy periods||Cloudy periods||Clear||Clear||Clear|
-22° | -22°
-8° | -8°
-21° | -23°
-6° | -9°
-19° | -21°
-2° | -6°
-20° | -21°
-4° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Video Man arrested after 9-hour standoff at Northern Lites Motel video
- Police have a man in custody after an incident at the Northern Lites Motel in downtown Yellowknife.
- Chevron puts Arctic drilling plans on hold indefinitely
- Chevron Canada says it's put its Arctic drilling plan on hold indefinitely, in part due to ‘the level of economic uncertainty in the industry.’
- Teen suspect in Whitehorse murder sentenced on other charges
- A 15-year-old suspect in the murder of a Whitehorse resident has been sentenced to 60 days in custody on unrelated charges.
- Inuvik Youth Centre seeks fundraising help
- Every weekday, Inuvik's youth centre opens its doors to 30 to 40 young people, but the centre forecasts a tough year for fundraising and it’s appealing for help.
- HMS Erebus bell replica to be centrepiece of Franklin Expedition exhibit video
- A full-scale 3D printed replica of the bell that once rung out aboard the HMS Erebus will be the centrepiece of a new exhibition showcasing the expedition and its connection to Canadian history.