Repulse Bay, NU
Set Repulse Bay as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 07, 15 at 12:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 5:51 PM
NNW 14 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 07, 15 at 10:00 AM CDT Wed Oct 07, 15 at 10:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 5.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Sanikiluaq teen threatens to enter school with shotgun
- A 15-year-old boy is facing firearms charges after he allegedly threatened to enter Sanikiluaq's school with a gun on Friday.
- Bill Erasmus defends speech made at MMIW rally in Yellowknife
- Bill Erasmus is drawing ire after a speech he made at a rally for missing and murdered aboriginal women, when he suggested better parenting and women not being alone on the street could prevent violence.
- New design for Whistle Bend sports complex unveiled in Whitehorse
- Yukon Outdoor Sport Complex Association held an open house unveiling new design images for the proposed Whistle Bend sports complex and hopes a new Whitehorse City Council, post-election, will reconsider the project.
- Dennis Bevington, NDP candidate, announces party platform in N.W.T.
- NDP candidate Dennis Bevington promised funding for infrastructure and renewable energy Tuesday, when he announced his party's platform for the N.W.T. He also vowed to reverse the Conservative government's plan to consolidate the four regional land and water boards.
- N.W.T. won't pay contractor's Deh Cho Bridge bills, says minister
- Rowe's Construction says it’s still owed more than $1.3 million for work it did on the Deh Cho Bridge, but the territorial government says it’s not responsible for the bill and won’t pay it.