Repulse Bay, NU
Set Repulse Bay as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 1:00 PM CST
Feels like: -43
Feels like: -45
Sunrise: 10:20 AM
Sunset: 12:57 PM
NNW 33 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 10:00 AM CST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 10:00 AM CST
Clear. Blowing snow with visibilities at times less than 2 kilometres. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 24. Wind chill minus 41.
Clear. Blowing snow with visibilities at times less than 2 kilometres this evening and after midnight. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 overnight. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 48.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the evening. High minus 28. Wind chill minus 43.
-21° | -29°
-6° | -20°
-28° | -28°
-18° | -18°
-26° | -31°
-15° | -24°
-25° | -26°
-13° | -15°
-25° | -27°
-13° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Social media makes Arctic hockey dream come true
- A plea on social media turned into enough money for a Nunavut teacher to take a hockey team to a series showdown in Northern Ontario.
- Fort Chipewyan Métis launch $3B dam lawsuit
- The Métis Nation of Alberta in Fort Chipewyan is suing BC Hydro and the federal government for $3 billion for damages to the Lake Athabasca delta.
- Yukon College takes trades training on the road
- A semi-trailer, outfitted for classes in welding, electrical, millwright and piping, will provide professional trades training in communities and at work sites.
- Iqaluit dump still smoldering after early morning fire
- Firefighters in Iqaluit are doing work at the city's landfill to make sure parts of the dump that are still smoldering don't flare up into another blaze.
- Geminid meteor shower best viewing may be tonight
- The most intense meteor shower of the year is happening now, and the best viewing is expected to be Friday or Saturday morning.