Set Naujaat as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 28, 16 at 3:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:06 AM
Sunset: 8:26 PM
S 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 28, 16 at 3:00 PM CDT Sun Aug 28, 16 at 3:00 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Fog patches developing this evening. Low plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 9.
A few clouds. Low 6.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Canada Post union to start overtime ban for workers in N.W.T., Alberta
- The Canadian Union of Postal Workers says it will ban overtime for its workers in the Northwest Territories and Alberta starting Monday morning if the union and Canada Post can't come to an agreement.
- No more secrets: How young, gay northerner overcame trauma and addictions
- Tanis Niditchie is celebrating a year of sobriety after a long journey, including coming out as gay, multiple sexual assaults, treatment for addictions and a suicide attempt.
- Tsiigehtchic sign returns to Mackenzie Delta's 'Little Hollywood'
- Tsiigehtchic, N.W.T., has its namesake sign back up and overlooking the community, after one resident took the project into his own hands.
- Actress Emma Thompson backs Nunavut community in fight against seismic testing
- Emma Thompson called her visit to Clyde River, Nunavut, a "remarkable journey" as she looked to raise awareness about the community's Supreme Court battle over seismic testing in Baffin Bay and Davis Strait.
- Photos Your North: Best reader photos for the week of August 22
- Successful fishing trips, Northern lights, and summer fun - it's all on display in your best photos of the week, from across the North.