Repulse Bay, NU
Set Repulse Bay as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 12:00 AM CST
Feels like: -38
Feels like: -36
Sunrise: 9:22 AM
Sunset: 1:43 PM
NNW 26 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 3:00 PM CST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 3:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Wind north 40 km/h becoming northwest 20 early this evening. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 45.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. High minus 27.
Clearing in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 43.
-30° | -31°
-22° | -24°
-31° | -36°
-24° | -33°
-24° | -25°
-11° | -13°
-25° | -25°
-13° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Contracts were published 'in error:' Yukon health minister
- Yukon's health minister says there's a simple explanation as to why the government removed some contracts posted online: They should never have been published in the first place.
- Dwayne Sateana, 30, charged with 2nd degree murder
- RCMP have charged Dwayne Sateana, 30, with second degree murder in connection with the death of Edith Angalik, 25, in Rankin Inlet, Nunavut. Police found her body after being called to a section of the community called "Area 5" at 8 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 22.
- Suspicious fire destroys cabin outside Hay River video
- A cabin on Highway 2 outside Hay River, N.W.T., burned to the ground Monday night in what police are deeming a suspicious fire.
- Company directors less liable for cleanups under North of 60 laws video
- In southern Canada, governments have gone after directors and senior officials of companies that have left behind environmental messes and won, but the laws in the North are different, says an Ontario lawyer.
- Snowmobile breakdowns spur 2 searches near Fort Good Hope
- An overdue traveller and the son who went out looking for him were both found by searchers from Fort Good Hope, N.W.T., on Monday.