Repulse Bay, NU
Set Repulse Bay as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 3:00 PM CDT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 3:00 PM CDT
Increasing cloudiness. Low minus 21 with temperature rising to minus 13 by morning.
Clearing. High minus 11 with temperature falling to minus 16 in the afternoon. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 27.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
-12° | -17°
10° | 1°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- N.W.T. seeks Fred Henne beach supervision proposals
- The N.W.T. Department of Industry, Tourism and Investment is asking for proposals for supervision at the beach at Fred Henne Territorial Park in Yellowknife.
- Igloolik, Nunavut filmmakers turn the lens on suicide
- Marie-Hélène Cousineau, co-founder of Arnait Video Productions in Igloolik, says the group is now working on a feature film called Sol, prompted by the death of a friend by suicide a year and a half ago.
- Air Tindi crash survivor/rescuer to get bravery award
- Sheldon Catholique will receive a medal for bravery this week for saving the life of Bernice Marlowe after their Air Tindi flight crashed near Lutsel K’e in 2011.
- Yukon woman on Team Brazil at world curling championships
- A woman who immigrated from South America to the Yukon is now at the Mixed Doubles World Curling Championships in Scotland playing for Team Brazil.
- Nunavut Commissioner honours survivors of 1994 boat wreck
- It’s been 20 years since a walrus hunting trip near Iqaluit, Nunavut turned into an emergency survival situation. Now two survivors, Pitseolak Alainga and Billy Kownirk, have been recognized for their bravery.