Set Laval as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 24, 14 at 11:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
SSE 32 km/h
Pressure: 99.4 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 24, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Mon Nov 24, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 15.
Partly cloudy. A few showers this evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. Low plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the afternoon and evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near plus 4.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-4° | -11°
25° | 12°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Gabriel Nadeau-Dubois donates prize money to anti-pipeline movement
- Gabriel Nadeau-Dubois is using his Governor General's Literary Award prize money to help fund the fight against TransCanada's Energy East pipeline.
- Driver facing drug charges after fatal crash
- Montreal police say the driver of at the wheel in a fatal crash over the weekend will likely face charges of drug possession in addition to negligence and dangerous driving charges.
- Breaking Pat Quinn dead at 71
- Former NHL player, coach and general manager Pat Quinn has died at the age of 71.
- Pedro Martinez among new names on baseball Hall of Fame ballot
- Former Montreal Expos star Pedro Martinez and fellow pitchers Randy Johnson and John Smoltz are among 17 newcomers on baseball's 2015 Hall of Fame ballot.
- Arson hits Montreal restaurant
- The La Cantina restaurant in Montreal's north end was the target of a molotov cocktail attack.