Set Laval as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 2:37 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:00 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
SE 16 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 20, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Apr 20, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Periods of rain. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 8.
Periods of rain ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 12.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low plus 4.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Mohamed Fahmy to be issued Canadian passport
- The Canadian government says it's now prepared to issue a passport to a Canadian journalist on trial in Egypt on widely denounced terror charges.
- Montreal teens charged with terror-related offences
- Two Montreal teenagers arrested last week have now been charged with committing terror-related offences.
- Razor blades found in bread at West Island IGA
- IGA in Pointe-Claire says it will stop selling Première Moisson products because of a razor blade found in a baguette sold in the store.
- Group opposed to Hydro-Québec's plan for new major transmission line
- One group is trying to convince Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard that a new Hydro-Québec transmission line is not necessary.
- Cirque du Soleil selling majority stake to investor TPG video
- After weeks of speculation, Montreal-based Cirque du Soleil has confirmed it is selling a majority stake to foreign investors.