Set Laval as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 4:12 PM
SE 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Snow mixed with rain
Snow mixed with rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 11:30 AM EST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 11:30 AM EST
Snow becoming mixed with rain late this afternoon. Snowfall amount 10 cm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming south 20 this afternoon. High plus 1.
Snow mixed with rain ending this evening then mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 in the morning then becoming light early in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-6° | -6°
21° | 21°
-13° | -18°
9° | -0°
-12° | -15°
10° | 5°
-13° | -20°
9° | -4°
-12° | -13°
10° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New CBC Sing-In raises more than $20,000 for Project PAL video audio
- Montrealers raised their voices in song last night to celebrate CBC’s 34th annual Sing-In and help raise money for Project PAL.
- New Quebec school bus crashes after driver has heart attack
- A school bus carrying 11 high school students crashed into a tree and ended up on its side this morning in Valcartier, northwest of Quebec City.
- Rosemont fire sends family to hospital video
- Residents are recovering from smoke inhalation after an overnight fire forced them from their homes.
- Pauline Marois honours Lac-Mégantic emergency crews
- Both Quebec Premier Pauline Marois and Lac-Mégantic mayor Colette Roy-Laroche cried as they hugged at an emotional ceremony honouring first responders of the train catastrophe that killed 47 people.
- Photos Lac-Mégantic decorates Christmas trees for those lost video
- Yesterday friends, family members and neighbours decorated Christmas trees in the memory of those who perished in the July 6 train derailment and explosion in Lac-Mégantic, Que.