Set Laval as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 11, 16 at 2:00 AM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 4:12 PM
W 5 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 10, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Dec 10, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Low minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 4.
Becoming cloudy in the evening then snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind east 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Recap Pacioretty scores 4 as Canadiens drop double digits on Avalanche video
- Max Pacioretty scored four goals while Brian Flynn tallied twice in a six-goal first period as the Montreal Canadiens routed the Colorado Avalanche 10-1 on Saturday night.
- Police say intoxicated man tried to steal STM bus
- Montreal police were able to intercept the driver near Préfontaine metro.
- 2 dead after small plane crashes south of Quebec City
- The two-seater Grumman AA-1 went down near Levis, Que. at around 2 p.m.
- Former NHL player, coach Bill Dineen dies at 84
- Bill Dineen, a hockey icon who played with and later coached the legendary Gordie Howe, has died at 84.
- Police work to break prostitution's culture of silence
- In the past five years, Montreal police have helped almost 200 victims of sexual exploitation leave that life behind with the help of a program called “The Survivors.”