Set Laval as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 24, 16 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
SW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 23, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Aug 23, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 18.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 30. Humidex 35. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 22.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Richard Bain guilty of 2nd-degree murder in 2012 Quebec election-night shooting video
- A jury has found Richard Bain guilty of second-degree murder in the 2012 shooting of stagehand Denis Blanchette outside the Parti Québécois victory rally in Montreal on the night of the provincial election.
- Rosemont cyclist Justine Charland St-Amour remembered by colleagues
- A group of Old Port workers who have been on strike for three months suspended their pressure tactics this morning to pay tribute to a friend and colleague who died in a collision with a truck yesterday.
- Montreal film festival employees resign en masse
- On Monday, a group of employees working for the Festival des films du monde resigned, partially blaming president Serge Losique's leadership for their departure.
- Coderre accused of inaction on bike safety
- The death of a cyclist, who was struck by a dump truck in Rosemont-La-Petite-Patrie on Monday, has renewed a familiar but increasingly intense call for better road safety in Montreal.
- A Quebec mother's fight to give baby her dead spouse's last name
- A Quebec mother was told her baby couldn't carry her father's last name because he died and they weren't married. She successfully fought the decision, but now wants the province's laws to change.