Set Laval as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:37 AM
Sunset: 8:26 PM
SSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Jul 31, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing late this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 15.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 18.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
26° | 19°
79° | 66°
27° | 17°
81° | 63°
24° | 18°
75° | 64°
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Most Montreal cab drivers not subjected to background checks video
- Sexual assault and harassment allegations by a number of women against Montreal taxi drivers are raising questions about the fact criminal background checks aren’t being conducted on many of the city’s cabbies.
- Robert Libman wants Irwin Cotler's seat in Parliament audio
- Robert Libman believes he has the right stuff to end almost 75 years of federal Liberal rule in the Montreal riding of Mount Royal.
- P.K. Subban says he's 'very, very, very' likely to stay in Montreal
- The Montreal Canadiens' star defenceman remains tight-lipped about his contract negoiations, but hints that he's optimistic he won't be moving this season.
- Looking back at 40 years of French as Quebec's official language
- On July 31, 1974, then-premier Robert Bourassa passed Bill 22, a language law that would go on to lay the foundation for what is arguably the most recognizeable piece of Quebec legislation: Bill 101.
- Sexual assault, incest charges laid against Sherbrooke man
- A Sherbrooke, Que., man accused of child abuse has been arraigned on additional charges following his and his wife's July 21 arrest.