Set Laval as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 28, 15 at 5:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 37
Feels like: 99
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
SSW 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 28, 15 at 4:26 PM EDT Tue Jul 28, 15 at 4:26 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a severe thunderstorm. Low 20.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 33. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 22.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Donald Sutherland blasts ruling on long-term expats' right to vote
- Veteran actor Donald Sutherland has joined a group of long-term expats critical of the residency limits of Canada's voting laws, amid a recent decision that affects those who have lived abroad for more than five years.
- Heat advisory issued for southern Quebec
- Montreal public health officials are warning people to stay out of the heat over the next couple of days while parts of southern Quebec are under a heat warning.
- Michael Sam to make Alouettes debut in August
- Michael Sam will make his Montreal Alouettes debut in any of the team's five games in August.
- Stephanie Leclair, Robert Prévost, compete in 1st mixed synchro duet event at Worlds
- Canada's Stephanie Leclair and Robert Prévost competed in the first synchro swim mixed duet event at the FINA World Championships Tuesday. The pair came out of retirement to participate and are 8th after the preliminaries.
- Cadets mistreated after CFB Valcartier grenade explosion, says report video
- A long-anticipated report into a deadly 1974 explosion at a cadet training camp at CFB Valcartier in Quebec says the dozens of victims should be adequately compensated.