Set Laval as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 07, 16 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 5:09 PM
NNE 27 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 07, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Sun Feb 07, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 7.
Cloudy. Snow beginning near midnight. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec daycares hold province-wide protests
- Thousands of daycare workers, parents and citizens gathered in 18 different cities, including Montreal, Quebec City and Gatineau.
- Century-old apartment block in Ville-Marie spared demolition, for now
- A plan to demolish a 19th-century apartment block in the borough of Ville-Marie has been temporarily put on hold following an outcry by residents of the neighbourhood.
- New Montreal Metro train finally in service
- Montreal Metro passengers had the chance this morning to do something they have never done before: board a subway car that looks different.
- CBC Forum How should we teach black history beyond Black History Month?
- February is Black History Month, a time to reflect and learn about the stories, experiences and accomplishments of Canada's black community. But is Black History Month still a good way to teach black history? You weighed in via CBC Forum.
- Charles Hamelin, Marianne St-Gelais golden again in World Cup short track video
- A day after winning the 1,000-metre events, Canada's short track power couple struck gold again at a World Cup event in Dresden, Germany on Sunday, winning gold in the women's and men's 500m finals.