Set Laval as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 28, 14 at 9:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 4:18 PM
WSW 37 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 28, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Sun Dec 28, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
A few showers ending this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to zero this afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 5.
Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 8 in the afternoon.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-12° | -15°
10° | 5°
-7° | -15°
19° | 5°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Mount Sutton landslide in parking lot prompts concerns for safety video
- Some people in Sutton are worried the management at Mount Sutton are not taking a recent landslide seriously enough.
- CBC Montreal year in review: Most memorable quotes of 2014
- Quebec had a good year for memorable quotes in 2014 — from PKP to secular "charter of values" outrage to an Easter egg hunt gone terribly wrong. Check out the top quotes of the year here.
- Trois-Rivières tugboat sinks, leaks 22 tonnes of fuel into water
- Pumping operations continue this morning at the Trois-Rivières port after a tugboat sank on Friday, leaking fuel into the St. Lawrence River.
- Montrealer Bruce Rickerd expected to take Guinness World Record
- A former Montrealer who was born in Ottawa is expected to break the world record for most theatrical performances by a male musician after performing in his 10,000th Cirque show in Las Vegas tonight.
- Fossambault Road collision injures 1, closes road
- One person is hurt after a multi-vehicle traffic accident near Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures, Que.