Set Laval as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 31, 14 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 7:36 PM
SSE 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 31, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Aug 31, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A few showers ending early this morning then mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning this afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 20.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 26.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
28° | 22°
82° | 72°
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
25° | 19°
77° | 66°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Police on lookout for dangerous driving over Labour Day weekend
- The Sûreté du Québec will be especially visible on the province's roads over Labour Day weekend.
- Blog Conservative fundraising runs into roadblock in Quebec
- The prime minister's Quebec lieutenant, Denis Lebel, has been crisscrossing his home province on what the party is billing as his "End of Summer Tour." Kady O'Malley crunches last year's local fundraising numbers and finds he has his work cut out for him.
- U.S. Open: Eugenie Bouchard survives Zahlavova Strycova video
- Canadian and Wimbledon runner-up Eugenie Bouchard pulled out a suddenly tight match Saturday night, edging 30th-seeded Barbora Zahlavova Strycova of the Czech Republic 6-2, 6-7 (2), 6-4 to reach the U.S. Open's fourth round for the first time.
- Ebola tests negative for Gatineau girl who remains in isolation
- A young girl from Gatineau, Que., has tested negative for the Ebola virus after feeling ill following a trip with her family to Sierra Leone, one of the countries where the deadly virus has spread rapidly.
- Video Café des Chats first cat café to open in Montreal video
- Eight furry friends greeted hundreds of visitors on the cat café's opening day.