Set Puvirnituq as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 3:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -43
Feels like: -45
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 7:00 PM
E 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High minus 25.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 31.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High minus 25. Wind chill minus 44.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-24° | -34°
-11° | -29°
-24° | -31°
-11° | -24°
-19° | -30°
-2° | -22°
-18° | -28°
-0° | -18°
-16° | -27°
3° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- For the PQ, the two-edged sword that is Pierre Karl Péladeau
- In a remarkable and turbulent business career, Pierre Karl Peladeau has always defied convention. The PQ are clearly hoping that their new star candidate will play by their rules this time.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau wants to hang on to Quebecor holdings despite political run video
- The Parti Québécois's new star candidate, Pierre Karl Péladeau, says he will not sell his media holdings, even if he is elected and named to cabinet.
- Malaysia Airlines: Friends of former Montreal couple await news video audio
- Friends of a former Montreal couple say they are still in shock after learning Muktesh Mukherjee, 42, and Xiaomo Bai, 37, were on board the Malaysia Airlines flight that went missing over the weekend.
- Éric Daudelin stands trial 20 years after Joleil Campeau murder
- The case went cold for more than a decade, but now a man is standing trial in relation to the 1995 murder of Joleil Campeau.
- Suspected killer Philippe Steele Morin arrested
- Suspected killer Philippe Steele Morin has been arrested after evading police for weeks.