Set Puvirnituq as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 11:02 PM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 9:11 AM
Sunset: 3:03 PM
S 41 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Flurries. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 9.
Snow and local blowing snow. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 8.
Snow. Local blowing snow in the evening. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 9.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow and blowing snow||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
-7° | -14°
19° | 7°
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
-8° | -8°
18° | 18°
-15° | -15°
5° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- P.K. Subban blackface in Théâtre du Rideau Vert play deemed offensive by some video
- The use of blackface to portray P.K. Subban in a satirical play has left a bad taste in the mouths of members of Montreal's black artistic community and a longtime theatre reviewer.
- Video Montreal do-gooders surprise homeless with Christmas gifts video
- Fabienne Djandji and friends walked around downtown on Saturday, handing out Christmas gifts to homeless people.
- Photos Montreal's Mount Royal from up above
- CBC's Patrick Morrell snapped these photos of Montreal on a cold Saturday morning en route from Toronto to Halifax.
- Charles Hamelin, short track speed skater, leads Canada to 2 medals
- Olympic champion Charles Hamelin led Canada to a pair of short track speed skating medals Sunday in Seoul, South Korea.
- Stéphanie Raymond wins step in military sexual assault case
- In a 21-page letter to former corporal Stéphanie Raymond, the Canadian Armed Forces' Chief of Defence Staff admitted the treatment she experienced after filing a complaint of sexual assault against a superior was not in line with military procedures.