Set Puvirnituq as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 28, 16 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:41 AM
Sunset: 9:50 PM
ESE 30 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 28, 16 at 4:30 AM EDT Thu Jul 28, 16 at 4:30 AM EDT
Clearing this morning. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low 9.
Mainly sunny. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 14.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec looking at ways to curb prescription drug abuse audio
- Ontario recently announced its public drug plan would no longer cover certain doses of opioids. It's still up in the air whether Quebec will follow suit.
- Defence psychiatrist: Richard Bain was 'more likely than not' psychotic video
- A psychiatrist who examined Richard Bain two weeks after the shooting says it's her hypothesis that he was suffering from a religious delusion that he was on a mission of God the night of the Parti Québécois victory rally.
- Quebec police retire before hearings over alleged sexual misconduct in Haiti
- Two Quebec police officers accused of sex-related breaches while working as United Nations peacekeepers in Haiti have retired before facing any disciplinary action, raising fresh questions about Canada's ability to hold its peacekeepers accountable.
- Slain Victoriaville woman met accused online, sources say
- A 24-year-old man has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of Judith Élémond in Victoriaville.
- Live MPs hold emergency meeting after hundreds of new Phoenix pay problems emerge video
- Senior bureaucrats reveal that hundreds more federal public servants have come forward to say they haven't been paid — the latest in the Phoenix payroll system controversy. Officials briefed the media before the committee meets at 2 p.m. ET. CBCNews.ca will carry the event live.