Set Puvirnituq as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 10, 16 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 9:01 AM
Sunset: 3:04 PM
SSE 11 km/h
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 10, 16 at 4:30 AM EST Sat Dec 10, 16 at 4:30 AM EST
Periods of light snow. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near noon. Temperature steady near minus 12.
Periods of light snow. Temperature steady near minus 13.
Periods of snow. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h in the morning. Temperature steady near minus 13.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Fighting the stigma on mental health through film
- The reality that he was bipolar was a terrifying realization, and it took him a long time to accept. His family was very supportive, but many of his relationships began to fall apart.
- Quebec passes controversial bill allowing oil, gas exploration
- The provincial government has passed controversial Bill 106 into law which would implement Quebec's clean energy plan as well as open the province to oil and gas exploration.
- How do you describe a hockey game in Innu?
- The exercise of translating hockey terms was not easy, according to radio host Charlotte McKenzie.
- Step aside Habs, the Montreal Canadiennes hit the Bell Centre ice today
- Les Canadiennes will face the Calgary Inferno today on the Bell Centre ice. It’s the first regular season game the Canadiennes will play at the home of the Habs
- Volunteering with cancer support network helps Nuns' Island mom pay it forward video
- When Donna Coleman's daughter, Danielle, was sick with cancer, volunteers with Venturing Out Beyond Our Cancer (VOBOC) were there for her and her family.