Set Puvirnituq as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 7:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:10 AM
Sunset: 5:36 PM
ENE 34 km/h
Snow and blowing snow
Snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. Snow and blowing snow beginning this morning. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60 increasing to 60 gusting to 80 this afternoon. High minus 2.
Snow and blowing snow. Wind east 60 km/h gusting to 80. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
2° | 2°
36° | 36°
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
0° | 0°
32° | 32°
-2° | -2°
28° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Grisly video evidence could take a toll on jurors
- Jurors were warned weeks in advance that they were coming and that they’d be hard to watch, but the videos played at the Luka Magnotta murder trial this week and last still came as a shock to some in the Montreal courtroom, and the scenes of dismemberment, macabre sex acts and violent death they showed could end up taking their toll, mental health experts say.
- Families of Nathan Cirillo and Patrice Vincent to get help from crowdfunding campaign video
- The families of slain military members Cpl. Nathan Cirillo and Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent stand to get some financial support from a new crowdfunding campaign that has already taken in donations from many Canadians and several major Canadian banks.
- Patrice Vincent, soldier killed in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, was close to retirement video
- The family of Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent, who was killed Monday when he was struck in a targeted hit and run in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., is struggling to come to terms with his death.
- The digital journal of a Montreal-born jihadist
- In the season premiere of Enquête, Radio-Canada’s investigative journalism program follows the digital journal of Sami, a young man in his 20s who left his Montreal home for Syria to wage jihad.
- Timeline Ottawa shooting: How events unfolded video
- How events unfolded in downtown Ottawa, from the shooting at the War Memorial then through the day.