Set Puvirnituq as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 3:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -34
Feels like: -29
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 7:43 PM
ENE 9 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 27.
Sunny. Wind northeast 30 km/h. High minus 17.
Clear. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 27.
-20° | -27°
-4° | -17°
-21° | -26°
-6° | -15°
-17° | -25°
1° | -13°
-16° | -23°
3° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Recap Canadiens defeat Panthers, clinch playoff spot video
- Max Pacioretty scored in overtime as the Montreal Canadiens beat the visiting Florida Panthers 3-2 on Saturday to clinch a playoff berth.
- PEGIDA Québec cancels march after anti-racist groups convene
- A march organized by sympathizers of a Europe-based anti-Islam, anti-immigration group called PEGIDA was cancelled on Saturday after hundreds of people showed up to protest against PEGIDA itself.
- Video RAW: Jardin Tiki owner Danny Chan reflects on 29 years in business video
- Kitschy Polynesian-themed resto Jardin Tiki is closing its doors after nearly three decades.
- Montreal Impact settle for tie with Orlando at Olympic Stadium
- Brazilian star Kaka and countryman Pedro Ribeiro scored goals to help expansion Orlando City rally for a 2-2 tie with the Montreal Impact on Saturday at Olympic Stadium.
- Future Shop stores closed across Canada, some to rebrand as Best Buy video
- All Future Shop stores in Canada have been closed, a move costing 1,500 jobs that came as a complete shock to many employees on Saturday. About half the retail outlets will be put under the banner of parent company Best Buy.