Set Puvirnituq as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 7:08 PM
NNW 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of wet flurries or rain showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of wet flurries changing to 60 percent chance of rain showers near noon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 2.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming south 50 gusting to 70 after midnight. Temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
A few showers ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Wind south 50 km/h gusting to 70 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 in the morning. Temperature steady near 6.
|A few showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
1° | 1°
34° | 34°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
1° | -1°
34° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Anthony Calvillo to have No. 13 retired by Alouettes
- The Montreal Alouettes will retire the No. 13 worn by quarterback Anthony Calvillo when they play host to the Saskatchewan Roughriders at Percival Molson Stadium on Oct. 13.
- Parents of child with ADHD get anonymous letter about 'incessant screaming'
- The mother of three Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Que., children, including a seven-year-old with ADHD, says she cried when she received an anonymous a letter complaining about her children's "incessant screaming."
- New Fish incorrectly labelled for 'better profits' in Quebec
- In one out of three cases, Montrealers aren't actually getting the fish species stated on labels, according to an investigation by Quebec's Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food.
- Highway 19 expansion plan called costly 'mistake' video
- Critics are calling the Quebec government’s $600-million plan to expand Highway 19 a 'big mistake.'
- Analysis CFL Power Rankings: Stamps stumble but still No. 1
- CBC Sports football contributor Malcolm Kelly breaks down the balance of power in the CFL heading into Week 14.