Set Puvirnituq as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 6:47 PM
NNW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 8:36 AM EDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 8:36 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. A few flurries beginning this morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 3.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the morning and ending early in the evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High zero.
|Snow||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
5° | 4°
41° | 39°
4° | 3°
39° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Luka Magnotta trial: Forensic investigator testifies
- The first-degree murder trial of Luka Magnotta enters its second day with more testimony from the forensic investigator who collected evidence found outside the accused's Montreal apartment in May 2012.
- Clint Uttley, Redmen coach, quits over McGill's Guimont-Mota stance
- The head coach of the McGill Redmen football team has resigned, citing a statement issued by university administration that said a criminal conviction should have barred a former player from being invited to join the team.
- Analysis Bloc's drop in Quebec a big chance for NDP and Liberals, polls suggest
- Ever since the controversial Mario Beaulieu became its leader in June, the Bloc Québécois has been drifting further into irrelevance. Polls analyst Éric Grenier looks at what kind of opportunity this has opened up for the other parties in Quebec.
- Eugenie Bouchard bounced from China Open
- Canada's Eugenie Bouchard lost her second-round match Tuesday at the China Open tennis tournament in Beijing, falling in straight sets to unseeded Sabine Lisicki of Germany.
- Motorcycle rider dies after crash into terrasse on St-Denis
- A 28-year-old died overnight after crashing his motorcycle into a terrasse in the heart of Montreal’s Latin Quarter.