Set Pickering as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 12:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
E 17 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 11:00 AM EST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Clearing this afternoon. High plus 4.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low minus 2 with temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
Cloudy. Periods of rain or drizzle beginning early in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 7.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New James Forcillo expected to be back in witness box at streetcar shooting trial
- Const. James Forcillo is set to continue testifying in his own defence Monday at the high-profile trial into the shooting death of 18-year-old Sammy Yatim on a Toronto streetcar.
- Dog sickened by treat left in Toronto park
- Toronto police issued a warning to dog owners after one man’s pet was sickened after chewing on a green treat.
- Chinese senior told she was 'cursed' in elaborate theft, police say
- Toronto police have issued a public safety alert after three women allegedly convinced a Chinese senior that she was cursed as part of a distraction theft scam over the weekend.
- State of fear: Transgender woman survives rape, assault in fleeing Syria
- Even in Toronto, the sound of a siren can make Alia stop and go silent. It can bring back memories of hiding from Jordanian police. Of having to decide between being raped or being illegally deported to Syria where, as a transgender woman, she says she would have been killed.
- Man dies after car shot at more than 10 times near Finch and Highway 27
- A man is dead following an early morning shooting in Toronto early Monday morning.