Set Pickering as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
W 17 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 5:56 AM EST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 5:56 AM EST
A few flurries ending this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 2.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Periods of light snow beginning before morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 5 with temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
Periods of snow changing to rain in the afternoon and ending late in the afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 late in the afternoon. High plus 5.
|Periods of snow or rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
3° | 3°
37° | 37°
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Black Friday 2014: hidden fees Canadians pay for shopping online video
- While American shoppers celebrate Black Friday and Cyber Monday — the biggest sales of the year in the U.S. — Canadians looking to save by shopping online could face some hidden costs.
- New QEW partially closed after tractor-trailer collides with car
- A crash involving a tractor-trailer has closed multiple lanes on the Queen Elizabeth Way at Trafalgar Road near Oakville, Ont.
- Vaccine alternatives offered by homeopaths 'irresponsible’
- A hidden camera investigation by CBC Marketplace reveals that some homeopathic practitioners offer parents inaccurate advice about vaccine risks and unproven alternatives that are not approved by Health Canada as alternatives to vaccines.
- Westoverhill Road walloped by traffic amid LRT construction
- Traffic restrictions caused by construction of the Eglinton LRT have turned a residential street in central Toronto into an on-ramp for the Allen Expressway, according to residents.
- Updated Toronto man received 2 years' worth of electricity bills at once video
- A Scarborough man says he received two years' worth of hydro bills at the same time, after the company had previously told him his building covered his utilities.