Set Pickering as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
NW 22 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 29, 17 at 9:13 AM EDT Sat Apr 29, 17 at 9:13 AM EDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 15. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low plus 5.
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 8.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Toronto the resilient: how the city plans to adapt to climate change in 2050
- Painting a picture of the ambitious, energy-efficient Toronto of 2050 as seen by city planners.
- Man arrested after 2-vehicle crash on Don Valley Parkway
- Toronto police say a man is in custody after a two-vehicle crash on the Don Valley Parkway south of Don Mills Road early Saturday.
- New 2 men charged after stabbing outside pub in the Beach
- Toronto police say they have arrested and charged two men after a stabbing outside a bar on Queen Street East.
- Premier Kathleen Wynne hints at expanding pharmacare to all ages in Ontario — eventually
- A day after promising free prescription drugs for children and young adults in the Ontario's 2017 budget, Premier Kathleen Wynne is hinting she would like to expand the new pharmacare program to cover all ages.
- This man organizes what might be Toronto's oldest ongoing adult game of shinny
- Hockey - there's no denying it's Canada's game. Just look at this story about one group that's been playing continuously at a Toronto rink since the 1960s - likely the oldest ongoing adult game of shinny in the city.