Set Pickering as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM
NW 21 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 4.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low plus 4.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
10° | 8°
50° | 46°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Updated Ottawa shooting: MPs vow to carry on after gunman storms Hill video
- Members of Parliament vowed to "persevere" and "prevail" Thursday as they honoured Cpl. Nathan Cirillo and Sergeant-at-Arms Kevin Vickers, the day after a gunman shot Cirillo to death before being killed himself.
- Ottawa shooting: Toronto police, security out in force video
- Extra police and security guards are visible on transit lines and elsewhere across Toronto in the wake of the shooting on Parliament Hill in Ottawa.
- Toronto MPs describe taking refuge during Parliament Hill shooting audio
- A pair of Toronto-area MPs told Metro Morning how they took refuge Wednesday while a man gunman ran through the Hall of Honour inside the Centre Block of the Parliament buildings after a shooting that killed a soldier.
- 5 top picks for the imagineNATIVE film festival
- The imagineNATIVE film + media arts festival celebrates the best of indigenous film and media. In it's 15th year, the festival includes 130 works representing more than 70 distinct indigenous nations from 12 different countries, including Canada.
- Flu shots offered at Toronto clinics, pharmacies
- Provincial and city officials are reminding everyone to get a flu shot — whether at a doctor's office, a pharmacy or one of several free clinics.