Set Pickering as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 2:37 AM EDT
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 15, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Apr 15, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 8.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 2.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Toronto Hydro restores power after massive blackout
- A massive blackout plunges much of Toronto's west end into darkness for about 90 minutes, leaving thousands without power just as the weather made a sharp drop into sub-zero temperatures.
- City councillors snub proposed pay raise video
- A big pay increase and an upcoming municipal election is a recipe for disaster say many councillors at Toronto City Hall.
- 3 teen males arrested after Brampton high school stabbing
- A third suspect has been arrested in connection with a stabbing at a Brampton, Ont., high school, police say.
- Recap Brett Lawrie powers Blue Jays over Twins video
- Jose Bautista had three hits and an RBI, and Brett Lawrie hit a grand slam in the ninth inning to help the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Minnesota Twins 9-3 on Tuesday night.
- Emergency services honour 911 dispatchers
- Three emergency dispatchers are recognized for their work by Toronto’s police, fire and emergency medical services.