Set Shawinigan as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 5:44 PM
SSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:44 PM EST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:44 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. Light snow beginning near midnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 11.
Light snow ending in the morning then clearing. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High plus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 17.
|Light snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Snow or rain||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pauline Marois English debate offer revised
- A group of English media has sent another request the Parti Québécois leader, inviting her to participate in an English-language debate in French with simultaneous translation.
- Marois dismisses 26,000 lost jobs as 'normal'
- Parti Québécois leader Pauline Marois today dismissed as "normal" new figures from Statistics Canada that reveal a loss of 26,000 jobs in Quebec last month.
- Liberal maritime strategy eyes free trade with Europe
- Quebec's Liberal Party is promising to invest billions in ports, shipyards and other maritime infrastructure along the St. Lawrence River in order to position the province as the primary point of entry for goods coming to Canada under a future free trade agreement with the European Union.
- Your ideas for a better Montreal
- We asked you, "What is the one change you would make for a better Montreal?" The answers we got might surprise you.
- Lev Tahor: Ontario should have seen flight risk, Quebec says video
- Ontario authorities should have expected members of Lev Tahor to flee and should have taken custody of 14 children sooner, according to Quebec’s Youth Protection Services.