Set Shawinigan as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 20, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Aug 20, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Low 16.
Mainly cloudy. High 25.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
26° | 19°
79° | 66°
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pension protests underway in Montreal and Quebec City
- Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard said security measures will be in place today at the National Assembly to ensure the hearings into Bill 3 go on peacefully and democratically.
- New Quebec farmed mink set free by intruder
- Wildlife officials say hundreds and possibly more than one-thousand mink are on the loose from a Monteregie fur farm after an intruder broke in and opened all their cages.
- Community mailbox 'big fight' brewing in Lachine
- Lachine Mayor Claude Dauphin says many of the sites on Canada Post's list of 100 proposed locations for the new mailboxes in the borough are problematic.
- Analysis Never mind the West, can Justin Trudeau crack Fortress Quebec? video
- It's Justin Trudeau versus Thomas Mulcair in Quebec, the battle of two very different native sons, with two very different holds on Quebec voters.
- St-Bruno calls for speed reduction at Highway 116 intersection
- Transports Québec is being called on to make Highway 116 safer where it crosses De Bourcherville Boulevard in St-Bruno after a 13-year-old girl was hit by a car and killed while trying to cross on her bike last month.