Set Shawinigan as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 5:33 PM
SW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Flurries at times heavy
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Flurries at times heavy ending this afternoon then clearing. Local blowing snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. High plus 3.
A few clouds. Low minus 5.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 'Everything started to change': An asylum seeker explains why he illegally crossed into Canada
- Like hundreds of others, Sid Ahmed Tfeil fled the United States and crossed illegally into Quebec last month seeking refugee status. The 32-year-old from Mauritania, who fears for his life if returned back, is hoping to start a new life in Montreal.
- Trial for ex-ski coach Bertrand Charest expected to begin today
- The trial of former Canadian ski coach Bertrand Charest on 57 charges, including sexual assault allegedly involving at least a dozen girls and young women, is expected to start in Saint-Jérôme, Que., this morning.
- Service resumes on Metro's Green line after medical emergency
- Service on the Montreal Metro's Green line is gradually returning to normal after a medical emergency earlier this morning.
- 'This is not a joke': Confusion, Moonlight and other Oscar highlights video
- There was drama, comedy and even a plot twist on Sunday at the 89th Academy Awards in Los Angeles.
- 'Why do they want to leave?': Life on the Quebec border in Trump's America
- A quiet road in Champlain, N.Y., bordering Quebec has become a key passageway for asylum seekers making their way into Canada.