Set Whitby as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 21, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
SSW 15 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 21, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Mon Apr 21, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. High 20 except 14 near Lake Ontario. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning overnight. Low 8.
A few showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h late in the morning. High 13.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New Real estate bidding wars heating up in Toronto audio
- Toronto's real estate bidding wars are reaching a fever pitch. Some of Canada's largest banks are offering low mortgage lending rates, and many people looking to move from condos and rentals into family homes in the city are taking advantage of the fixed agreements.
- 4 Toronto fire trucks taken out of service
- The City of Toronto will have four fewer fire trucks on the road as of Monday morning, raising concerns from the fire fighters' union that residents will experience longer response times across several neighbourhoods.
- Easter Monday roundup: What's open, what's closed in the city
- The final day of the Easter holiday is shaping up to be a real beauty weather-wise, but many stores and public buildings will remain closed until tomorrow.
- Lower loonie no big deal, 54% of business owners say
- The fluctuating loonie may actually have little impact on most Canadian businesses, suggests a new survey by the Bank of Montreal.
- No sign of missing $26K scotch a year after LCBO theft video
- A year has passed since someone absconded with a pricey bottle of Glenfiddich scotch from a liquor store in downtown Toronto, though it appears police have been unable to find the culprit.