Set Whitby as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 7:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 5:53 PM
A few showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 3:30 PM EST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 3:30 PM EST
A few showers ending early this evening then mainly cloudy. Fog patches developing early this evening. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 15 except 11 near Lake Ontario. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Man believed to be leader of Heart of a King gang charged in Chinatown double murder
- A man believed to be the leader of a gang responsible for a string of violent crimes in Toronto is one of two people arrested in connection with a fatal double shooting that took place in the heart of Chinatown last January.
- New Criminal justice 'too slow,' Ontario's attorney general seeks reform
- Ontario's attorney general, Yasir Naqvi, is calling on the federal government to help speed up the justice system by appointing more judges and making specific changes to the country's Criminal Code.
- Ontario teacher faces discipline for allegedly telling students they 'could die' from vaccination
- A southern Ontario high school teacher allegedly tried to scare his students into not getting vaccinated for polio, diphtheria and other diseases, a discipline panel of the Ontario College of Teachers heard on Tuesday.
- A new bill could keep your electricity from being disconnected in the winter
- Ontario's Liberal government will introduce legislation Wednesday to end disconnections of electricity during the winter months, if all of the local distribution companies don't voluntarily stop.
- Jahsaviour Reid, 19, ID'd as victim in fatal Brampton motel shooting
- A 19-year-old Toronto man who died after a shooting at a Brampton motel on Monday night has been identified by police as Jahsaviour Reid.