Set Whitby as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 24, 16 at 6:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
ESE 15 km/h
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 24, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun Jul 24, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 21.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 32. Humidex 37. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 18.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated Hwy. 407 crash involving coach bus leaves 3 people dead
- Three people have been killed in a crash on Highway 407 near Mississauga Road, Peel paramedics say.
- New Riding for a cause: Hundreds biking to Montreal to raise money for HIV/AIDS
- Cyclists are riding from Toronto to Montreal to raise money for the Toronto People With AIDS Foundation, and help fight the stigma faced by those living with HIV/AIDS.
- Candidates make last push in byelection to succeed Rob Ford
- A member of the Ford family has represented Ward 2 (Etobicoke North) since 2000: first Rob Ford, then his brother Doug Ford, and then Rob Ford once again. The question facing residents now is whether it is time for a change.
- Forget subways: Scarborough's buses could be the future of rapid transit, U of T prof says
- It's a solution for Scarborough's subway woes that no one has talked about: bus rapid transit. Instead of spending billions on new infrastructure, a Toronto urban planner says the city should repurpose what it already has: a complex, well-used network of buses and wide arterial lanes.
- SIU investigates after shooting leaves man dead in Roncesvalles Village
- Ontario's police watchdog is investigating after a shooting left a man dead and a woman seriously injured in Toronto's west end early Sunday.