Set Whitby as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM
NW 18 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Clearing early this evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 16.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. High minus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
Periods of snow. Local amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Temperature rising to zero by morning.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
1° | -10°
34° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- 3rd person dies following fatal fire at Dovercourt apartment
- A third person has died following Friday's two-alarm blaze at an apartment in the city's west end.
- Woman fatally shot in Toronto's east end
- A woman in her 20s was shot and killed in the city's east end this afternoon.
- Exclusive Victim of York University shooting speaks out video
- One of the two women shot at York University Thursday spoke with CBC News from her hospital bed Friday night recounting what happened when a gunman opened fire.
- Honest Ed's sells its signs
- Honest Ed's, the iconic discount department store on the corner of Bloor Street West and Bathurst Street, sells just about everything. On Monday, it will sell the signs it uses to sell its products.
- 3 Mohawk protesters could be charged after Ontario rail blockade
- Ontario Provincial Police could charge as many as three Mohawk protesters who occupied CN Rail tracks east of Belleville, Ont., as part of a call for an inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women.