Set Oshawa as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 8:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM
NE 8 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this morning. Showers beginning this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 11.
Showers ending late this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Showers beginning in the morning then changing to 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 late in the afternoon. High 12.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Ontario legislature resumes today
- Ontario's legislature resumes today with Kathleen Wynne's Liberal government anxious to implement an "ambitious agenda."
- Advance polls draw record numbers in Toronto election
- A record number of voters took advantage of advance polls last week to cast their vote in the Toronto municipal election.
- Rob Ford asked to leave Ward 17 advance voting station
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford was asked to leave an advance voting location on Saturday, city staff has confirmed.
- 3 charged in connection to fatal Mississauga stabbing
- Three people have been arrested and charged in connection to a stabbing at a Mississauga house party that ended with one man dead and another injured.
- Gun-toting group threatening, robbing students at York University
- A group of men threatened multiple students at York University in what police are calling three “separate, but apparently related” incidents, two of which involved guns, on Saturday.