Set Oshawa as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 01, 15 at 6:20 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 4:40 PM
E 13 km/h
Periods of rain or drizzle
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 01, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Tue Dec 01, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Periods of rain or drizzle ending late this evening then partly cloudy. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 6.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Angry crowd confronting officer during LCBO arrest caught on video
- A prolonged struggle between a suspect and a Toronto police officer — seen in a video posted online on Monday — shows, according to officials, an officer making a lawful arrest despite "dangerous" levels of interference by members of the public.
- Toronto school confident it's ready to welcome Syrian refugee students
- Thornwood Public School in Mississauga says it’s ready to welcome refugee students. With 520 kids who have roots in about 80 different countries, it's a boast they can back up. Roberto Di Prospero, Thornwood’s principal, told CBC News the school’s rich diversity is an asset, placing it in a unique position to help.
- David Price agrees to 7-year, $217M deal with Red Sox: report
- It looks like David Price won't be back with the Toronto Blue Jays next season. The Boston Globe is reporting that Price has agreed to a seven-year deal with the Red Sox worth a whopping $217 million US.
- Justin Bieber tickets for intimate Toronto concert snapped up fast
- Highly-coveted tickets for an "acoustic evening" with the Biebs at the Danforth Music Hall on Monday — which seats just over 1,000 — were snapped up fast following the Stratford singer's surprise announcement.
- New Metrolinx fines aimed at getting riders to behave better
- If you're thinking of throwing your backpack on an empty seat on a GO Train before putting your feet up on the seat across from you, prepare to pay a total of $150.