Set Oshawa as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 7:13 PM
WSW 26 km/h
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this afternoon. High minus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning this evening and ending before morning. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and early in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. High 6.
|Chance of showers||Chance of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
-7° | -17°
19° | 1°
1° | -10°
34° | 14°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Man dead, another injured in Etobicoke stabbing
- Around 3:30 a.m., emergency services received a call about an incident near the Tibetan Canadian Cultural Centre on Titan Road.
- Woman fatally shot in Toronto's east end
- A woman in her 20s was shot and killed in the city's east end this afternoon.
- Exclusive Victim of York University shooting speaks out video
- One of the two women shot at York University Thursday spoke with CBC News from her hospital bed Friday night recounting what happened when a gunman opened fire.
- 3rd person dies following fatal fire at Dovercourt apartment
- A third person has died following Friday's two-alarm blaze at an apartment in the city's west end.
- Daylight saving time: 6 eye-opening facts
- Most Canadians moved their clocks forward an hour today for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.