Set Cochrane as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 27, 14 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 8:19 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
NE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 27, 14 at 5:30 AM EST Sat Dec 27, 14 at 5:30 AM EST
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Snow beginning early this morning. Amount 10 cm. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 10.
Flurries ending early in the evening then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 8.
|Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-17° | -27°
1° | -17°
-20° | -28°
-4° | -18°
-15° | -29°
5° | -20°
-16° | -23°
3° | -9°
-17° | -29°
1° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Canada Science and Technology Museum asked for roof funding in 2010
- The closed Canada Science and Technology Museum had been asking the federal government for years to help fix a leaky roof whose 'lifecycle had come to an end,' according to documents obtained by CBC News.
- Ottawa's Tanger Outlet mall shooting victim 'uncooperative' with police video
- Two people taken into custody after a man was shot outside Ottawa's Tanger mall on Boxing Day have been released with no charges laid, police said in a news release on Saturday.
- Recap World Juniors: Canada earns decisive win over Slovakia video
- Robby Fabbri had two goals and a pair of assists as Canada opened the world junior championship with a dominant 8-0 victory over Slovakia on Friday night.
- The House: 2014 year-end political quiz audio
- Were you paying attention in 2014? Test your recall of the political events and newsmakers in our year-end quiz and go head-to-head with host Evan Solomon and panellists Andrew Coyne, Chris Hall and Emmanuelle Latraverse.
- Updated Trois-Rivières tugboat sinks, leaks 22 tonnes of fuel into water
- Pumping operations continue this morning at the Trois-Rivières port after a tugboat sank on Friday, leaking fuel into the St. Lawrence River.