Set Cochrane as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 27, 16 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:28 AM
Sunset: 9:15 PM
W 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 27, 16 at 6:37 AM EDT Fri May 27, 16 at 6:37 AM EDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 27. UV index 7 or high.
Becoming cloudy late this evening. 60 percent chance of showers before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm before morning. Low 13.
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. High 20.
|Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Canada Post warns biggest customers to prepare for service disruption
- Canada Post confirms it is warning some of its key customers ahead of a potential delivery disruption this summer. CUPW and Canada Post remain at the negotiation table ahead of a possible lockout that could take place early July.
- Justin Trudeau pleased with G7 progress on fostering economic growth video
- Justin Trudeau says he's encouraged by the pledges made Friday by his fellow Group of Seven leaders in Japan, on both their renewed vow to stop paying ransoms for hostages and their approach to boosting the global economy.
- Analysis Kevin Vickers's bravery less valued in discreet world of diplomacy: Chris Hall video
- As Kevin Vickers's role in bringing down Parliament Hill shooter Michael Zehaf-Bibeau attests, he's a man of great personal courage. But Vickers is no longer a security officer. He is Canada's representative in Ireland, and that role depends not on bravery but discretion, Chris Hall writes.
- Has it come to this? Selling yourself to buy a house
- A Toronto couple is going public in a bid to stand out from hordes of home buyers in a crowded market. They've printed a heartfelt plea, complete with family photos including some of their young son, on postcard-size flyers placed in hundreds of mailboxes in their neighbourhood.
- 'The past is no place to linger': Stephen Harper farewell opens Conservative convention video
- Conservatives honoured Stephen Harper and his wife, Laureen, as the party opened its convention in Vancouver tonight. It was the first, and perhaps final, chance for the party's grassroots to hear from the man Canadians voted out of office last October.