Set Cochrane as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 7:23 PM
NNW 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 12, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Wed Mar 12, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 31.
Mainly sunny. High minus 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Becoming cloudy late in the evening. Periods of snow beginning after midnight. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 14.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
-12° | -27°
10° | -17°
-8° | -22°
18° | -8°
-5° | -19°
23° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Sochi Paralympics: Corporate sponsorship the ‘last barrier’ for athletes
- When it comes to the costs of pursuing a Paralympic or Olympic dream, athletes in Canada face a mostly level playing field, though a few bastions of inequity remain.
- Coast Guard warns of bad ice year for Atlantic Canada ships
- The Canadian Coast Guard is pleading with merchant ships to plan their voyages well in advance this year as the organization's icebreaker fleet confronts some of the worst ice conditions on the Atlantic Ocean in decades.
- Olivia Chow resigns as MP, will launch Toronto mayoral bid tomorrow video
- New Democrat MP Olivia Chow has resigned her seat in Parliament before officially starting her mayoral campaign tomorrow, ending months of speculation of whether she would run to replace Rob Ford.
- Facebook group mocking homeless people outrages CBC readers
- A Facebook group that mocked Calgary’s homeless people has outraged Canadians from the city and beyond and spurred internet vigilantes to call for Facebook to remove the group.
- 'Don't touch my kippa' graffiti targets Bernard Drainville
- Parti Québécois Leader Pauline Marois says vandalism discovered outside her party’s Longueuil offices is totally unacceptable.