Set Cochrane as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 5:41 PM
S 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 14, 16 at 4:00 PM EST Sun Feb 14, 16 at 4:00 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming south 30 km/h late this evening then light after midnight. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 30.
Cloudy. Flurries beginning in the morning. Wind becoming south 40 km/h gusting to 60 early in the afternoon. High minus 7. Wind chill minus 29 in the morning.
Partly cloudy. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 10.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Police officer, 2nd man killed in shooting in Lac-Simon, Que. video
- Sûreté du Québec have identified the police officer shot dead in Lac-Simon as Thierry Leroux, 26, of Amos, Que. Joseph Anthony Raymond-Papatie, 22, was found dead shortly after the shooting, apparently of a self-inflicted wound.
- Man missing after snowmobiles break through ice, 2 others rescued
- A 26-year-old man is still missing after three snowmobiles went through the ice last night on Black River Lake in Kings County.
- Family of Travis Porteous 'in disbelief' after fatal Almonte, Ont., shooting
- The family of a man identified as the gunman in a fatal shooting last week has issued a statement saying they're "in disbelief."
- Analysis Calgary's downturn: a time to teach our children some valuable lessons
- Sociologist Caroline McDonald-Harker on how we can use Calgary's economic downturn as a way to bring families together, and teach children some important life skills.
- Vintage 'snowbugs' still rule parts of Canada's north video
- Originally manufactured in the 1940s and '50s, Bombardier's early attempts at the modern snowmobile, known by many simply as "snowbugs," are still heavily used across Canada's North.