Set Cochrane as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 8:10 AM
Sunset: 4:26 PM
W 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:30 AM EST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 16.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 36.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early in the afternoon. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 38.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-20° | -32°
-4° | -26°
-20° | -27°
-4° | -17°
-17° | -24°
1° | -11°
-9° | -20°
16° | -4°
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Air Canada plane catches fire en route to Vancouver video
- An Air Canada Express flight from Nanaimo to Vancouver was forced to turn around Thursday morning after a fire broke out in one engine shortly after takeoff.
- Doug Ford sorry for handing out cash, will stick to gift cards video
- Coun. Doug Ford says he’s sorry if he offended anyone by handing out cash to people living in a Toronto Community Housing building last night, promising to switch to Tim Hortons gift cards in future.
- Hugh Segal, Tory senator, to retire for Massey College job
- Conservative Senator Hugh Segal will retire next June after nine years in the Senate to head up Massey College in Toronto, he announced Thursday.
- Paul Leroux gets 3 years for residential school abuse
- Paul Leroux, a former dormitory supervisor who has been convicted of sexually abusing boys at a residential school decades ago, has been given a three-year sentence by a judge in Battleford, Sask.
- Soldiers join forces to combat suicide and PTSD
- A rank-and-file campaign launched by two Canadian veterans of Afghanistan to check in on their colleagues and make sure they're all OK has apparently already saved one soldier's life.