Set Cochrane as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM
SW 13 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 5:30 AM EST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 5:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 28 this morning.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 16.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then light late in the evening. High minus 7.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-6° | -17°
21° | 1°
-4° | -17°
25° | 1°
-12° | -15°
10° | 5°
-10° | -25°
14° | -13°
-7° | -21°
19° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- In Depth Why Canada isn't ready to talk about ‘3-parent’ babies video
- Experts say fear about 'designer babies' and the strict laws that govern reproductive technology have had a chilling effect on debate in Canada about Mitochondrial Replacement Therapy.
- Was Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's attack on Parliament Hill his Plan B?
- It has been four months since gunman Michael Zehaf-Bibeau fatally shot a reservist and was then killed attacking Parliament Hill, an event that has helped spur new anti-terror legislation. But those who spoke with him say Zehaf-Bibeau talked often of his goal to emigrate to Libya, in part to escape drug addiction.
- Vince Li, Greyhound bus killer, granted unsupervised passes to Winnipeg video
- Vince Li, the man who beheaded a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus in Manitoba in 2008, has been granted more freedoms from the hospital where he is living, this time in the form of unsupervised day passes to visit Winnipeg.
- Chris Hadfield's flight suit found in Toronto thrift store video
- A flight suit once worn by astronaut Chris Hadfield is apparently now the property of a Toronto doctor who found it in — of all places — a local thrift store.
- Veterans will need to verify lost limbs every 3 years, instead of annually
- A wounded soldier who lost both legs in Afghanistan and has had to prove to Veterans Affairs every year that he still needs a wheelchair, will now only have to go through the experience every three years.