Set Timmins as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -33
Feels like: -27
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
S 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late this morning. High plus 3. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late this evening. Low minus 10.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning late in the afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming south 30 km/h late in the morning. High plus 1.
|Snow||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries|
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
0° | -20°
32° | -4°
5° | -15°
41° | 5°
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
-2° | -16°
28° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Ontario's Sunshine List: Is it still useful?
- The latest list of Ontario public-sector workers making at least $100,000 is out. Some say it's little more than an annual public shaming of public servants that is increasingly irrelevant, but others say Sunshine Lists are still a useful tool.
- Daundre Barnaby dead at 24, Athletics Canada reports
- Daundre Barnaby, one of the country’s top track runners, drowned while at a training camp on the Caribbean island of St. Kitts on Friday, Athletics Canada said.
- Anti-terror Bill C-51 to be changed as Tories respond to criticism video
- The government will propose a handful of amendments to the proposed anti-terror bill when it goes to clause-by-clause review on Tuesday, CBC News has learned, including a proposal that would protect protests from being captured by the new measures.
- Vancouver house sells for $567K over listed price
- A Vancouver real estate agent who has just sold a home for $567,000 over its published listing price says that underlisting is an accepted selling strategy in the real estate market.
- Caleb Heaton charged with Strathcona sexual assault
- Caleb Timothy Heaton, 25, faces several charges in connection with the brutal sexual assault of a woman in her home in Vancouver's Strathcona neighbourhood on Thursday afternoon.