Set Timmins as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 30, 15 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 9:31 PM
N 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 30, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT Tue Jun 30, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning early this morning and ending this afternoon then 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this morning and early this afternoon. Temperature steady near 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Low 6.
Sunny. High 20.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Thomas Mulcair almost became Tory adviser in 2007: report
- A report published online by Maclean's magazine says NDP Leader Thomas Mulcair was in discussions in 2007 to join the Conservative party as a senior adviser on the environment to Prime Minister Stephen Harper.
- Analysis Thomas Mulcair's NDP leads in national polls as climactic summer begins
- The NDP would likely win if an election were held today. But will the numbers hold? CBC poll analyst Éric Grenier breaks down the state of the race.
- Hundreds of low-income families shortchanged EI payments
- A computer glitch has been withholding employment insurance money from hundreds of families. Officials are now scrambling to pay the money back.
- Canada Day 2015 on CBC: How to watch the 148th birthday party on Parliament Hill
- Some of the country's top musical talents will help celebrate Canada's 148th birthday with a July 1 concert from Ottawa, broadcast live on CBC-TV.
- Sex abuse case highlights vulnerability of workers on visas
- A Mexican woman's experience of sex abuse is a poster case for the damage that can occur when Canada’s temporary foreign workers program puts all the power in the hands of the employer.