Set Timmins as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:48 AM
Sunset: 9:15 PM
NW 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few showers or thunderstorms
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 5:35 PM EDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 5:35 PM EDT
A few showers ending overnight then cloudy. A few thunderstorms early this evening. Local amount 30 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming north 20 this evening. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High 19. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing in the evening. Low 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Mike Duffy reached out to Peruvian woman claiming to be daughter
- Mike Duffy, the suspended former Tory senator, has reached out to Karen Duffy, a Peruvian woman who claims to be his biological daughter, CBC News has confirmed.
- $50M lotto win kept secret for 7 months by Edmonton couple
- For seven months, a $50-million lottery prize has gone unclaimed. Now, an Edmonton couple have finally come forward to claim the lottery prize — although they say they’ve known the whole time that they were holding the winning ticket.
- Family pleads for return of son's stolen remains video
- The family of a nine-year-old boy who was killed in a Manitoba plane crash last year has issued a tearful plea for the return of a necklace containing the boy’s ashes that was stolen from a truck in Edmonton Friday.
- Langley RCMP crash: Calgary family camper van hit
- An RCMP cruiser involved in a chase collided with a Calgary family's camper van in Langley, B.C., on Tuesday, sending five people to hospital.
- Damage to power line causes outages in Yellowknife
- A spokesperson for the Northwest Territories Power Corporation says it has not determined whether the damage to a transmission line from the Snare hydro-electric facility was caused by forest fires in the area.