Set Timmins as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 04, 15 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
NE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 04, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Mon May 04, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing this evening. Low plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- INTERACTIVE P.E.I. election 2015 results
- Find your district result, see which cabinet ministers and leaders were elected, and replay our livechat.
- Jonathan Denis, Breanna Palmer legal proceedings revealed after publication ban lifted
- An Alberta judge has revoked an emergency protection order granted to the wife of former Alberta justice minister Jonathan Denis, who has been accused of physical, emotional and financial abuse.
- Insulting police online banned by Granby, Que., bylaw
- Insulting a police officer or municipal official on the internet has been made illegal in the town of Granby, Que., after the council voted unanimously tonight in favour of beefing up an already controversial bylaw.
- Video Ed Carter-Edwards recalls Buchenwald: 'So cruel, so savage, so brutal' video
- For over 40 years, Smithville, Ont., native Ed Carter-Edwards didn't say a word about it — about being shot down over Paris, turned over to the German SS and surviving in Buchenwald when so many others perished.
- Alberta election: What a minority government could mean
- Polls suggest Alberta could elect the first minority government in its history, which would end the 44-year streak of Progressive Conservative majorities.