Set Timmins as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 21, 14 at 6:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
E 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Low 16.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New Lac-Mégantic train disaster: engineer's emergency calls released
- Phone conversations between train engineer Tom Harding and a dispatcher from the night of the deadly rail disaster in Lac-Mégantic last year show that the engineer was initially unaware that it was his train that was responsible for the town being on fire.
- Harper rebuffs renewed calls for murdered, missing women inquiry video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper has dismissed renewed calls for a national inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women after the killing of 15-year-old Tina Fontaine in Winnipeg.
- Rise of part-time work no reason to worry, TD says
- The rise in part-time employment is nothing more than a pullback after companies hired more full-time workers than they needed coming out of the recession, one of Canada's largest banks says.
- Hiker Julien Landry rescued days after fleeing up a tree to avoid bear
- A hiker is lucky to be alive after he climbed a tree to escape a mother bear - with incredible and unexpected consequences.
- Lucien Bouchard says 'wounds' remain with Brian Mulroney
- Speaking to reporters after a screening of a new documentary on his political career, the founder of the Bloc Québécois, Lucien Bouchard, said the party was only supposed to be a 'one-shot' deal.