Set Timmins as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 7:22 PM
S 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Clearing. Fog patches developing before morning. Low 8.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 10.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
26° | 10°
79° | 50°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Tempers flare in the House over Iraq mission non-answers video
- The government's refusal to provide further details on Canada's deployment in Iraq sparked a flare-up on the House of Commons floor Tuesday, leading to an unexpected response by House Speaker Andrew Scheer. Kady O'Malley has more.
- Serena Vermeersch slaying: Peter MacKay says worst criminals shouldn't be freed video
- Justice Minister Peter MacKay says the Canadian government is considering new rules to lock up certain violent criminals and throw away the key, as family and friends grieve 17-year-old Serena Vermeersch, who was killed last week in Surrey, B.C., allegedly by a known violent offender.
- Justin Trudeau boycotts Sun Media over Ezra Levant rant
- Federal Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau is refusing to speak with Sun Media until the company responds to his allegation it aired an "offensive" attack against his family.
- Parents of child with ADHD get anonymous letter about 'incessant screaming'
- The mother of three Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Que., children, including a seven-year-old with ADHD, says she cried when she received an anonymous a letter complaining about her children's "incessant screaming."
- New Tanya Tagaq talks about her 'surreal' Polaris Prize win
- Polaris Prize-winning singer Tanya Tagaq tells CBC's Carol Off that her big win feels "a little bit surreal" but that she's excited jurors picked her album Animism for the $30,000 prize. Tagak, whose style is deeply connected to Inuit throat-singing traditions, said she thinks jurors were "excited to hear something that they've never heard before."