Set Timmins as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 3:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 7:25 PM
NNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Periods of light snow ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 36.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 38 in the morning and minus 30 in the afternoon. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 29.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
-13° | -26°
9° | -15°
-12° | -27°
10° | -17°
-8° | -25°
18° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Pauline Marois says independent Quebec would have no borders or tolls video
- Parti Québécois Leader Pauline Marois says if Quebec separated from Canada, there would be no borders or tolls imposed.
- Avalanche in B.C.'s Kootenay region kills male snowmobiler
- An avalanche in Gray Creek Pass in B.C.'s Kootenay region killed at least one snowmobiler on Tuesday.
- Port Metro Vancouver truckers' strike hitting businesses, families video audio
- The truckers' strike at Port Metro Vancouver has stopped the movement of 90 per cent of normal traffic — a scenario that is already impacting local businesses and families.
- More snow ahead for southern Ontario tomorrow video
- The long, bitter winter will continue this week across southern Ontario, with a storm expected to bring up to 15 centimetres of snow to the region on Wednesday.
- Alberta legislature too disrespectful for school visits video
- Teachers at a middle school in Innisfail will no longer take their students to question period at the Alberta legislature after they witnessed the poor behaviour of the members there during a session last fall.