Set Timmins as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 28, 16 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 9:08 PM
NW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 27, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT Wed Jul 27, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Muskoday First Nation declares emergency over water supply
- After four days of being shut off from its normal supply of water due to an oil spill in the North Saskatchewan River, the Muskoday First Nation has declared a state of emergency.
- WestJet finds pet gecko lost for 3 days in cargo
- A pet gecko that went missing three days ago on a WestJet flight from Ottawa to Vancouver has been found and reunited with its owner.
- Second Canadian arrested in Turkey
- Global Affairs Canada says a second Canadian citizen has been detained in Turkey.
- Inquiry into Judge Robin Camp to hear from advocates for sex assault victims
- The Canadian Judicial Council has granted an "exceptional" request allowing feminist organizations and groups that help victims of sexual assault to make submissions at the inquiry into a judge who made controversial remarks during an Alberta sex assault trial.
- CMHC says list of housing markets deemed overvalued is growing
- Hamilton has joined Vancouver, Toronto, Saskatoon and Quebec City on Canada Mortgage and Housing Corp.'s list of markets it considers to be strongly overvalued.