Set Timmins as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 24, 15 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
NW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Low minus 13.
Overcast. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning. High 6.
Periods of rain. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light before morning. Low plus 1.
|Overcast||Periods of rain or snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Prime Minister Trudeau says Canada will help 'de-escalate' tensions between Russia, Turkey
- Canada’s ambassador to NATO has been tasked with helping “de-escalate what is obviously a tense situation” after Turkey shot down a Russian fighter plane that flew into its airspace on Tuesday, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau told the CBC’s Matt Galloway.
- Updated Liberals won't meet deadline to bring 25,000 Syrian refugees to Canada by year's end video
- The new Liberal government announced today that it will identify all 25,000 selected refugees by Dec. 31, 2015, but only 10,000 will arrive by year's end. The rest will arrive by March 2016.
- Manmeet Bhullar died doing what he always did — helping others
- Manmeet Bhullar’s colleagues in Calgary are remembering him fondly for the sincerity he brought to public service throughout his relatively short yet accomplished life.
- Canada's Syrian refugee plan: What we know and don't know video
- Immigration Minister John McCallum will release details today of the Liberal government's plan to resettle 25,000 refugees across the country. Some information has already been leaked, but there are still outstanding questions about how the plan will unfold.
- Analysis Justin Trudeau focused on climate change as he leaves for Europe
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will be focused on the environment and climate change, as well as Canada's connection to the Commonwealth, as he embarks today on his second round of international travel.