Quinte West, ON
Set Quinte West as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 2:21 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:53 AM
Sunset: 8:40 PM
N 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Rain ending early this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Wind north 30 km/h. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon and in the evening. High 21.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 15°
68° | 59°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Rob Ford speaks on Ontario small business program video
- Watch as Mayor Rob Ford announces the details of the city's participation in the provincial Starter Company program.
- Eugenie Bouchard seeded 6th for Rogers Cup, Raonic 7th
- Wimbledon finalist Eugenie Bouchard will be the sixth seed at the upcoming Rogers Cup women's tennis tournament while fellow Canadian Milos Raonic will be seeded seventh in the men's event.
- New Yonge and Finch crash sends 4 people to hospital
- A two-vehicle collision near Yonge Street and Finch Avenue has sent four people to hospital on Monday.
- Woman struck, killed by Brampton Transit bus in Rexdale video
- A woman in her 20s is dead after she was struck and pinned beneath a Brampton Transit bus in Rexdale early Monday.
- Bus driver who ran a red light 'no longer with the TTC' video
- A TTC driver who was caught accelerating through a red light is "no longer with the TTC," according to a spokesman.