Quinte West, ON
Set Quinte West as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 07, 16 at 3:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 5:27 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of wet flurries
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 3:30 PM EST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 3:30 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of wet flurries this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light before morning. Low minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High plus 3.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of wet flurries late in the evening. Low plus 1.
|Chance of showers||Chance of snow||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Ellen Page tweets support for Lucy DeCoutere after testimony at Ghomeshi trial
- Oscar-nominated actress Ellen Page has tweeted her support for Trailer Park Boys star Lucy DeCoutere after a rough day at the Jian Ghomeshi sexual assault trial.
- Chinatown shooting victims remembered at vigil
- About 100 people gathered Saturday night to light candles and honour the memories of two young men who were gunned down last weekend in Chinatown.
- Recap Curtis Lazar has pair as Senators trounce Leafs video
- Curtis Lazar had the first two-goal game of his career and Erik Karlsson had four assists as the Ottawa Senators embarrassed the Toronto Maple Leafs 6-1 on Saturday.
- Toronto bride wed by trailblazing NYC Fire Dept. chaplain amid fatal crane collapse
- When a bride-to-be from Toronto found herself stranded on a New York City street amid the chaos of a fatal crane collapse, a trailblazing chaplain from the local fire department came to her rescue.
- Furniture in hallway, lack of sprinklers a concern in deadly fire, says Toronto fire chief video
- Toronto Fire Services says that some furniture in a hallway where a fire broke out in an apartment building housing seniors is a concern.