Quinte West, ON
Set Quinte West as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
N 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High zero. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 9.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 3.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
5° | -9°
41° | 16°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Scarborough townhouse fire kills 1 child, injures mother and 3 others
- A child is dead after an early morning fire at a townhouse in Scarborough, Ont., that also left the boy's mother and three other children injured.
- Updated Future Shop stores closed across Canada, some to become Best Buy
- Dozens of Future Shop stores have been closed across Canada, its parent company Best Buy Canada Ltd. announced Saturday.
- Earth Hour: 4 things to know about the annual environmental event video
- Millions of homes and businesses around the world will be in the dark tonight during Earth Hour, an annual event aimed at raising awareness about climate change and the environment.
- Ontario's Sunshine List: Is it still useful?
- The latest list of Ontario public-sector workers making at least $100,000 is out. Some say it's little more than an annual public shaming of public servants that is increasingly irrelevant, but others say Sunshine Lists are still a useful tool.
- Tax time 2015: 6 ways that deferring tax credits, deductions can pay off
- As you're preparing to file your 2014 tax return by - due April 30 - keep in mind that there are some situations where you'll get a bigger payoff by putting off some of your favourite tax-saving moves, such as RRSP deductionss, until a future year.