Quinte West, ON
Set Quinte West as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 28, 14 at 5:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 4:39 PM
W 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 28, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Sun Dec 28, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 5.
Mainly sunny. High minus 5.
Clear early in the evening then partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and after midnight. Low minus 12.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow or rain|
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-4° | -13°
25° | 9°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- It happened in Toronto, or somewhere nearby, in 2014
- A look back of some of the strange events that happened in Toronto and surrounding areas in 2014.
- Toronto Porter flight forced to land en route to Washington
- A Porter Airlines flight bound for Washington, D.C., from Toronto made an unscheduled landing on Sunday after smoke was detected on board.
- Crash on westbound Highway 401 kills 1
- A 39-year-old woman is dead following a single-vehicle crash in Milton, Ont.
- Yorkville restaurants picked apart by fire investigators video
- Fire officials have started using heavy equipment to investigate the cause of the four-alarm blaze that destroyed two posh Toronto restaurants on Christmas Day.
- Suspect, residents charged after Barrie home invasion
- Three people are under arrest following an early morning home invasion in Barrie, including two residents of the townhouse which police now say contained "numerous marijuana plants."