Quinte West, ON
Set Quinte West as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 29, 17 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 7:33 PM
W 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 29, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Mar 29, 17 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h this morning. High 9. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 5.
|Mainly cloudy||Periods of rain or snow||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Hard At Work: This woman claims company fired her after she complained about unpaid wages
- Imagine being a contract worker and waiting two-and-a-half months to get paid — only to be fired after you complain about not getting your cheque. That's what one Ontario occupational therapist alleges happened to her in the first of CBC Toronto's series Hard At Work.
- Analysis Is Toronto's housing market on the cusp of a late-80s style bubble?
- Toronto's current real estate boom shares one thing in common with the red-hot housing market in the late 1980s, recalls real estate veteran Karen Millar.
- Video 'How dare you say these hateful things?' Woman takes on Islamophobia at school board meeting video
- Behind the scenes with a parent who stepped in to defend Muslim community members after a Peel school board meeting was derailed by Islamophobic comments.
- Video Flames leap sky-high as homes under construction in Brampton catch fire video
- Flames burn through the roof as at least two homes under construction near Mayfield Road and Chinguacousy Road in Brampton caught fire Tuesday night.
- City hall could study whether restaurants should keep EpiPens
- A Toronto councillor wants the city to consider making it mandatory for restaurants to have EpiPens available in case someone has an allergic reaction.