Quinte West, ON
Set Quinte West as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 5:54 PM
WNW 21 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 28 overnight.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 5. Wind chill minus 28 in the morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 13.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of snow||Chance of snow||Chance of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -10°
30° | 14°
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Woman promised 'nice plump butt' but botched silicon injections, court hears
- A woman who injected industrial silicon oil into the buttocks of women as an illegal cosmetic procedure preyed on the vulnerable for profit and deserves a stiff prison term, the prosecution said Friday.
- Driver charged in crash that sent TTC bus into bank
- A 23-year-old Toronto man has been charged following a crash that killed a passenger in his vehicle and sent a TTC bus careening into an Etobicoke bank.
- Preview Raptors look to end skid against against NBA-leading Warriors
- What do you do when your leader is down on himself and you're facing the NBA's best team after a tough road trip? Kyle Lowry and the Raptors try to find some answers at the Air Canada Centre Friday night against the Golden State Warriors.
- New Oro African Methodist Episcopal Church crowdfunding campaign aims to save structure
- A township in southern Ontario is scrambling to raise funds to save a church built in the 1840s by some of Canada's earliest black settlers.
- TTC closure: No service between St. Andrew and Union this weekend
- There will be no subway service between St. Andrew and Union stations this weekend, the TTC says, due to ongoing Union station platform upgrades.