Set Belleville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 7:12 PM
SSW 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning late this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening and overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Low 17.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the morning. Wind becoming north 30 late in the evening. High 20.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Nuit Blanche Ottawa-Gatineau gets underway tonight video
- The streets, courtyards and galleries of Ottawa and Gatineau will be alive with arts of all kinds Saturday night during the region's third annual Nuit Blanche.
- '60s Scoop adoptees find 'some kind of belonging' at national gathering video
- They were taken from their families as small children and grew up without their aboriginal culture and identity. Now a one-of-a-kind national gathering is bringing the adoptees together.
- Man charged after stabbing at Carleton U
- A 20-year-old Ottawa man has been charged after the stabbing at Carleton University that forced the suspension of the O-Train Thursday.
- Analysis Jason Spezza's exit leaves Sens with more than just scoring void video audio
- The Ottawa Senators will need their centres to beef up in the face-off circle to help improve an underrated aspect of team defence: puck possession.
- Road closures for Canada Army Run in Ottawa, Gatineau
- The Canada Army Run takes place on Sunday, Sept. 21 in Ottawa and Gatineau. Here is a list of all roads closed over the weekend.