Set Belleville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 6:49 AM
Sunset: 5:55 PM
ENE 4 km/h
Pressure: 104.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Sunny this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries late this morning and this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 5. Wind chill minus 27 this morning.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 18.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
0° | -13°
32° | 9°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
-5° | -12°
23° | 10°
-4° | -17°
25° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Was Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's attack on Parliament Hill his Plan B?
- It has been four months since gunman Michael Zehaf-Bibeau fatally shot a reservist and was then killed attacking Parliament Hill, an event that has helped spur new anti-terror legislation. But those who spoke with him say Zehaf-Bibeau talked often of his goal to emigrate to Libya, in part to escape drug addiction.
- Roughing it as a family in the Yukon subject of new film video
- Suzanne Crocker joined Lucy van Oldenbarneveld on Our Ottawa this week to talk about the film, All the time in the world, which chronicals experience of a family living in a remote cabin in the wilderness.
- Gracefield, Que., house fire: 2 young children confirmed as victims video
- A two-year-old girl and four-year-old boy were killed in a fire at their house in the small western Quebec community of Gracefield Thursday, their devastated parents confirm.
- Brockville General Hospital maternity department may close
- Officials at the Brockville General Hospital won't rule out closing its maternity ward as a way to cut costs.
- Video Politicians, First Nations agree to another roundtable before end of 2016 video
- The Assembly of First Nations National Chief Perry Bellegarde called today's roundtable meeting on missing and murdered aboriginal women in Ottawa a start but he will continue to push for a national inquiry into the issue.