Set Belleville as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 7:56 PM
W 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few showers ending this evening then clearing. Low minus 1.
Mainly sunny. High 12. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low minus 2.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Police cracking down on Highway 401 corridor this weekend
- Police forces in Ontario and Quebec are teaming up with their colleagues in New York, Vermont, Maine and New Hampshire for a special Easter long weekend crackdown on traffic violations.
- Partial human remains discovered in Winchester, south of Ottawa
- Partial human remains were discovered in a ditch south of Ottawa on Thursday night, Ontario Provincial Police say.
- 2nd Little Italy condo construction site fire deemed suspicious
- A construction trailer fire at a condo development in Little Italy is being investigated by the Ottawa police arson unit less than three weeks after a similar fire at another condo development just blocks away.
- Border wait times tool launched for Easter weekend
- The Canada Border Services Agency introduced a new tool on its web site Thursday to help travellers minimize their wait times at the Canada-U.S. border on Easter weekend. CBC News wants to hear from you! Tell us how long you waited to get into Canada and where did you cross? Tweet us with the hashtag #cbcborder
- Open and closed during Easter weekend in Ottawa
- Easter weekend means schedule changes for many stores and services in Ottawa, particularly on Good Friday and Easter Sunday. Here’s a quick summary.