Set Belleville as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 2:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
SSE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 11:00 AM EST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 11:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 1.
Becoming cloudy this evening. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. High plus 2.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
3° | 2°
37° | 36°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Home invasion suspect Ian Bush has no criminal record: lawyer
- The 59-year-old grandfather accused of forcing his way into the Ottawa home of a 101-year-old war veteran, robbing him and leaving him bound with a plastic bag over his head has no previous criminal record, his lawyer told CBC News.
- Updated Canadian shot by U.S. border guards at Ambassador Bridge
- A Canadian man was shot by U.S. border guards after he allegedly pointed a handgun at them at the Ambassador Bridge, an incident that unfolded after the same man reportedly had a confrontation with police at a McDonald’s restaurant in Windsor, Ont.
- Video Made in Ottawa: Local gift ideas
- Looking for a last-minute gift idea? CBC Ottawa has profiled a number of local businesses who make interesting and unique products.
- NEWS QUIZ Test your Ottawa news IQ for the week of Dec. 15 to 21
- Which common pest is bothering Ottawa exterminators more than usual? Why are people flocking to see a house in Aylmer? And what was the top baby girl name in Ontario in 2013?
- John Beedell, 81, dies after being hit by Ottawa school bus
- An 81-year-old retired Ashbury College teacher and former Olympic athlete has died of his injuries after being hit by a yellow school bus in New Edinburgh in November, his family told CBC News.