Set Belleville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 7:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 6:18 PM
NE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late this morning and early this afternoon. Showers beginning this afternoon. High 11.
Showers. Low 10.
Showers ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 12.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Ontario legislature resumes today
- Ontario's legislature resumes today with Kathleen Wynne's Liberal government anxious to implement an "ambitious agenda."
- #CBCStreetTalk is headed to River, Ward 16
- The CBC Street Talk team will be in River ward on Monday, Oct. 18 to speak to you, the voters, about issues that matter most to you in this municipal election.
- Lisa MacLeod, Ottawa MPP, announces Ontario PC leadership bid video
- Nepean-Carleton MPP Lisa MacLeod has thrown her name in the ring to lead the Ontario PC Party, holding an event on Sunday afternoon in Ottawa.
- Highway 401 crash south of Ottawa claims 2nd victim
- Ontario Provincial Police say the driver of a vehicle that crashed on Highway 401 Saturday died from her injuries. Her passenger was pronounced dead at the scene.
- GO PUBLIC Negative online reviews can lead to threats of legal action from targeted businesses
- A growing number of companies are going on the offensive against people who post negative online reviews about their businesses. An Ottawa student learned that the hard way, as Go Public found out.