Set Belleville as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 28, 17 at 5:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
SW 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 15. UV index 7 or high.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming northeast 20 in the evening. Low plus 5.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Royal Ottawa acquitted in case where nurse was stabbed
- A judge has acquitted the Royal Ottawa Mental Health Centre of four of five provincial charges, after a mentally ill patient in Brockville stabbed a nurse in her neck and head in 2014.
- Devon Labelle, 24, named as man killed in Montreal Road stabbing
- Ottawa police have identified 24-year-old Devon Labelle as the man killed in a daylight stabbing Thursday in the city's Vanier neighbourhood.
- Ottawa can now tax hotel stays, Airbnb rentals — but will it?
- The Ontario budget this week opened the door for the City of Ottawa to impose a tax for travellers staying at hotels, bed and breakfasts and home-sharing services such as Airbnb, but Ottawa's mayor said the city needs to first hear from hoteliers.
- Best bets for the weekend in music and books video
- Head for the hills for an unusual concert experience, snuggle up for cosy jazz or join other readers for Ottawa's book love-in this weekend.
- NCC planning Gatineau Park trail expansion
- The National Capital Commission is proposing to add more than 100 kilometres of new trails to Gatineau Park in an attempt to keep visitors off an expanding network of unofficial trails it says pose safety and environmental threat.