Set Belleville as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
SSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few showers ending this evening then mainly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 14.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Former Libyan rebel stabbed multiple times in downtown Ottawa video
- A man friends say is a former Libyan rebel was taken to hospital in critical condition early Wednesday morning after being stabbed multiple times in the chest in Ottawa.
- Racy frosh event video angers Ottawa student federation video
- The University of Ottawa's student federation (SFUO) is warning students about a private company's competing orientation week that the SFUO claims promotes binge drinking, reckless behaviour and a "hyper-sexualized" atmosphere.
- Recipe Oyster Po' boy sandwich with slaw, tomatoes and mayo audio
- On this week's D is for Dinner segment on All in a Day, Whalesbone chef Michael Radford shares his recipe for a classic oyster po' boy.
- Human trafficking study ends, finds 140 victims in Ottawa video
- Researchers say they have found 140 victims of human trafficking in Ottawa in the last year, mostly from Canada or the local Ottawa area.
- Motorcyclist caught doing 185 km/h faces $3.5K fine
- A man from Gatineau, Que., is facing a $3,500 fine and 22 demerit points after leading police on a high-speed chase Tuesday night with only a learner's permit.