Set Belleville as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 12:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 4:37 PM
WSW 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Periods of rain or drizzle
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 22, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Sat Nov 22, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain or drizzle this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Temperature rising to 6 by morning.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. Temperature steady near 8.
Cloudy. Rain beginning near midnight. Wind becoming south 30 km/h before morning. Temperature steady near 7.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
2° | 2°
36° | 36°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Kyle Sinclair, Canadian soldier, dies in Petawawa incident
- A Canadian soldier died after an incident at Canadian Forces Base Petawawa, the prime minister and defence minister confirmed on Saturday.
- news quiz Ottawa news quiz for week of Nov. 17 to 23
- What sporting event will take place in Ottawa in 2016? What business wants to move inside the former Hershey chocolate plant? Those questions and more in our weekly news quiz.
- Ottawa police, Supreme Court websites down after possible hack video
- A hacker group claimed responsibility after the websites of the Ottawa police department and the Supreme Court of Canada flashed offline Saturday evening, one day after the same group allegedly shut down the City of Ottawa’s website.
- Developer ordered to fix up Lowertown building, pay City of Ottawa
- A developer must pay the City of Ottawa and fix up a heritage building it owns at the corner of Murray and Cumberland streets, according to a court order issued earlier this month.
- Our Ottawa Roch Voisine reflects on University of Ottawa student life video
- Singer-songwriter Roch Voisine sits down with Our Ottawa host Lucy van Oldenbarneveld to talk about his new English album, his student life at the University of Ottawa and his upcoming show in Gatineau.