Set Belleville as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 6:51 PM
NE 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 22.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
12° | 11°
54° | 52°
11° | 8°
52° | 46°
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- New Kitchissippi councillor defends developer-sponsored campaign event
- In the midst of a re-election campaign, the Ottawa city councillor for Kitchissippi is defending her participation in a meet and greet sponsored by the chief planner for a controversial developer.
- 1st Ebola case diagnosed in U.S. confirmed by CDC video
- Top health officials have confirmed the first case of Ebola diagnosed in the U.S., saying a patient who recently travelled to Liberia has the disease and is being treated in isolation at a Texas hospital.
- Plant Recreation Centre chemical spill sends man to hospital
- A 59-year-old man was taken to hospital following a chemical spill at the city-run Plant Recreation Centre on Somerset Street West on Tuesday afternoon, according to Ottawa paramedics.
- CBC Ottawa's Laurie Fagan wins health reporting award audio
- The Canadian Medical Association has awarded CBC Ottawa journalist Laurie Fagan for her radio reporting on palliative sedation.
- David Foucher, Guillaume Donovan sex assault case begins video
- Court proceedings began Tuesday in Thunder Bay for two former University of Ottawa hockey players accused of sexual assault.