Set Belleville as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 8:09 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 8:38 PM
SW 9 km/h
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu May 23, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 late this afternoon. High 18. UV index 7 or high.
Showers. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 5.
Clearing in the afternoon. Wind north 20 km/h. High 15.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Senators' Alfredsson on defeating Penguins: 'Probably not' video
- The Pittsburgh Penguins scored four times in the third period and six unanswered goals in all to blow out the Ottawa Senators 7-3 and take a 3-1 lead in their Eastern Conference semi-final series.
- new Needed: New approaches to defuse 'suicide contagion' among teens
- Mental health experts say we need to find new ways to refer to and discuss suicide, particularly now that a large medical study has confirmed that teens are more susceptible to the idea if they know a schoolmate who died that way.
- new Woman pleads for help after daughter disappears in Haiti
- A Canadian refugee from Haiti is making a plea for help from Canadian authorities to bring her family to Canada after her 22-year-old daughter was kidnapped.
- Two-year-old girl drowns in Russell, Ont., pool
- A two-year-old girl drowned Monday in a pool at her home in the village of Russell, according to Ontario Provincial Police.
- Harper 'not consulted' about Duffy Senate expense repayment video audio
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper says that not only did he not know about his chief of staff's "gift" to repay Senator Mike Duffy's expenses before the story broke in the media, he was not consulted and did not sign off on Nigel Wright's decision to write a personal cheque.