Set Belleville as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 7:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 7:11 PM
NE 26 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow
Snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 12, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Mar 12, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. Snow at times heavy and blowing snow beginning early this morning. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming north 50 km/h gusting to 70 this morning. Temperature falling to minus 8 this afternoon.
Snow and blowing snow ending this evening then clearing. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 this evening then becoming light after midnight. Low minus 14.
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High minus 5.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -13°
37° | 9°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
-2° | -15°
28° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Kemptville agricultural school to close
- The mayor of North Grenville says it's a "sad day" for the community after the sudden news that the century-old Kemptville campus of the University of Guelph is shutting its doors.
- Interactive Faces of the fallen: Canadian soldiers killed in Afghanistan
- As Canada's military commitment in Afghanistan draws to an end this March, we take a look at the soldiers who died in the line of duty. This interactive allows you to leave tribute messages for personnel who were killed serving their country.
- New Late winter snowstorm coming to eastern Ontario, Gatineau video
- The first day of spring is just around the corner but winter weather is not budging yet, with up to 25 centimetres of snow forecast for some parts of eastern Ontario on Wednesday.
- Olivia Chow to resign as MP, launch Toronto mayoral bid
- New Democrat MP Olivia Chow will resign her seat in Parliament on Wednesday and launch her formal mayoral campaign the following day, ending months of speculation of whether she would run to replace Rob Ford.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau’s candidacy stirs up PQ membership video
- Some of Quebec’s labour unions are warning that some of its members, which have supported the Parti Québécois for years, may not vote for the party this time now that media magnate Pierre Karl Péladeau is running for a seat.