Set Belleville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 28, 15 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
S 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 28, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Sat Nov 28, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Clearing early this evening. Low minus 6.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High plus 3.
Clearing late in the evening. Low minus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Photos Redblacks fans stage not-so-hostile takeover of Winnipeg restaurant
- Ottawa Redblacks fans staged a not-so-hostile takeover of a Winnipeg restaurant Saturday afternoon ahead of tomorrow's 103rd Grey Cup.
- Photos CFL fans from Ottawa, Edmonton and beyond gather in Winnipeg for 103rd Grey Cup
- Meet some of the people who are making their way to Winnipeg for Sunday's CFL championship game between the Ottawa Redblacks and Edmonton Eskimos.
- From the archives Skiing, snowboarding around Ottawa-Gatineau over the past 50 years video
- As the 2015-2016 season kicks off, CBC Ottawa's collected some archival footage from the past five decades of skiers and snowboarders carving their way down local ski hills.
- Small earthquake felt from Montreal to northern New York
- An earthquake registering at magnitude 3.6 shook the area near Cornwall, Ont. and western Quebec just after midnight Saturday morning.
- Feature CBC Ottawa's news quiz for the week of Nov. 23
- Test your knowledge of the week that was.