Set Belleville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 5:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
ESE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 18.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 22. Humidex 26. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 17.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- 'March for Justice for Abdirahman Abdi' in Ottawa draws hundreds
- Hundreds gathered to honour Abdirahman Abdi — who died following what witnesses described as a violent arrest last Sunday — before beginning a 3.5-kilometre march to the Elgin Street police station in downtown Ottawa this afternoon.
- Boy seriously injured after falling off boat into Ottawa River
- A six-year-old boy was taken to hospital with serious injuries after being thrown from a small motor boat into the Ottawa River, along with a four-year-old girl and a 39-year-old man.
- Dozens of complaints over Coventry Connections call centre in Philippines
- The new call centre in the Philippines has provoked complaints as clients struggle to book taxi trips with dispatchers working half a world away, according to the head of Ottawa's taxi union.
- Police investigate suspicious death of woman found in west Quebec woods
- Quebec provincial police are trying to identify the woman found dead in a remote wooded area in Grenville-sur-la-Rouge, Que., located across the Ottawa River from Hawkesbury, Ont.
- phoenix falling Businesses lose clients, confidence with public service pay uncertainty
- Some businesses in Ottawa say federal government worker pay problems are trickling down to affect their bottom line.