Prince Edward (Picton), ON
Set Prince Edward (Picton) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 28, 17 at 8:00 AM EST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 5:55 PM
NE 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 28, 17 at 7:36 AM EST Tue Feb 28, 17 at 7:36 AM EST
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning then south 40 gusting to 60 this afternoon. High 7.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Rain beginning near midnight. Local amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low plus 5 with temperature rising to 8 by morning.
Rain ending in the morning then cloudy with a few showers beginning in the afternoon. Local amount 5 mm. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. High 11.
|Rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Updated 2 people found dead in Hull along with unharmed 3-year-old child video
- A man and woman were found dead inside an apartment in Gatineau's Hull neighbourhood Monday afternoon, along with an alive and unharmed three-year-old child.
- New Pills laced with fentanyl found near teen who overdosed, police confirm
- Ottawa police have confirmed that pills found near the body of a 14-year-old Kanata teen who died from an overdose earlier this month tested positive for fentanyl, a deadly opioid.
- New Once again, parents pack opioid meeting in Kanata in search for answers
- For the second time in less than a week, hundreds of parents filled a meeting space Monday night to talk about how to tackle illegal drug use in Ottawa and especially in Kanata.
- New More than a decade after rejected LRT plan, councillors accept new design for south Ottawa
- The city councillors for Ottawa's fast-growing southern suburbs support the design for the big second stage of light rail, even if they admit their communities would have been best served by a LRT plan killed over a decade ago.
- NAC redesign not doing enough to prevent bird deaths, advocates say video
- The National Arts Centre is installing a major glass facade and taking measures to ensure birds don't careen into it — but one local advocacy group says their efforts aren't enough.