Prince Edward (Picton), ON
Set Prince Edward (Picton) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 28, 16 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 35
Feels like: 95
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
SSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 28, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT Sun Aug 28, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 28. Humidex 37. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 16.
Mainly sunny. High 25. Humidex 29.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Ottawa police search for missing boater Stephen Cozzette
- Stephen Cozette, 57, was last seen Saturday afternoon in the Constance Bay area. His boat was found, still running, on the Quebec side of river.
- New Guns and gangs unit investigating road rage incident in Kanata
- A 23-year-old man faces a list of weapon charges after a fight outside a fast food joint escalated into an extreme case of road rage Saturday night in Kanata, say police.
- Few complaints about Ottawa's new extended beach season
- As the City of Ottawa's beach season ends, It's hard to find Ottawans upset with council's decision to keep lifeguards on duty for an extra week in August.
- Kathleen Wynne says scrapping Ontario's sex-ed curriculum 'very, very dangerous'
- Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne is firing back at Progressive Conservative Leader Patrick Brown, who has promised to scrap the Liberals' sex-ed curriculum if his party forms the next government.
- CBC Ottawa news quiz for week of Aug. 22
- Test your knowledge of the week that was with our weekly quiz