Prince Edward (Picton), ON
Set Prince Edward (Picton) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:26 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
SSW 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Sunny. High 22. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Low 9.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers or thundershowers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- new Friend's favour turns into 2 bad broken legs
- A man suffered serious fractures to both legs after he fell seven metres off a roof in Russell, just south of Ottawa, while helping his friend re-shingle the roof.
- Woman's basement sprayed with raw sewage
- An Ottawa homeowner says she got little help after city workers flooded her basement with raw sewage last week.
- Federal health and safety cuts could put Canadians at risk
- Health and safety inspectors who go into federally regulated workplaces say reductions in the number of workers doing the job could put Canadians at risk.
- Costume drama film shoots at Upper Canada Village video
- A period movie about the founding of an evangelical church is shooting at Upper Canada village in Morrisburg, south of Ottawa.
- Minor hockey players reflect on career-ending concussions video
- The 2011-12 hockey season was a devastating one for the Ottawa Sting Major AA peewees, with eight of its 17 players suffering concussions. For some, those injuries marked the end of their hockey playing for good.