Prince Edward (Picton), ON
Set Prince Edward (Picton) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 24, 16 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 10 (Very High)
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 24, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT Sun Jul 24, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness early this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 26. Humidex 31. UV index 10 or very high.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low 21.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 29. Humidex 38.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- SIU investigate after man hospitalized following arrest
- The province's Special Investigations Unit has invoked its mandate after a man was taken to hospital following an arrest Sunday.
- Police investigate Ottawa's 10th homicide of 2016 after man fatally stabbed
- One man has been arrested in connection with the stabbing death of a 36-year-old man on Winthrop Private.
- Strange currencies: coin lovers flock to Ottawa for major convention
- Money can't buy happiness — but it can buy you spot at this weekend's Royal Canadian Numismatic Association's convention, and for coin enthusiasts that comes pretty close.
- CBC Ottawa's news quiz for the week of July 18
- What did a young man get a bylaw ticket for after he was spotted by Ottawa police walking in an unlit street while playing Pokemon Go? And how old was the boy found wandering on a rural road a kilometre from home in Cantley, Que.? These questions and more in our weekly quiz.
- Woman rushed to hospital after Vanier dog mauling
- A 50-year-old woman was rushed to hospital in critical condition Saturday afternoon after being mauled by a dog in the city's Vanier neighbourhood.