Prince Edward (Picton), ON
Set Prince Edward (Picton) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 7:06 PM
SW 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Snow beginning this evening. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 3.
Snow ending in the morning then cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon and evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 3.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
-3° | -3°
27° | 27°
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
-1° | -12°
30° | 10°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- New Man dead, wife in hospital after Rockland bedroom fire
- A fire inside a bedroom at a Rockland apartment, east of Ottawa, left one man dead and sent his wife to hospital with smoke inhalation, according to the area's fire chief.
- New Yesterday's restaurant on Sparks Street closes for good
- Yesterday's restaurant, a staple in Ottawa for 55 years at the corner of Sparks and O'Connor streets, will shut its doors on Sunday for the final time.
- 54 people inhale chlorine at Ottawa hotel pool, 3 in hospital video
- Paramedics treated more than 50 people who inhaled chlorine at a Travelodge hotel pool in Ottawa and they took three to hospital due to excessive vomiting.
- quiz Ottawa news quiz for week of March 3
- From a tough week at the University of Ottawa, to a toddler punishment, to the NHL trade deadline, we're testing your knowledge of Ottawa news in our weekly quiz.
- CIS Final 8: University of Ottawa, Carleton to meet in final
- It will be an all Ottawa final in the CIS Men's Basketball Final 8 championship game. Sunday's gold medal game will feature the defending champion Carleton University Ravens against the No. 1 seed University of Ottawa Gee-Gees. The Gee-Gees advanced to the final after defeating the fourth seeded University of Victoria Vikes 78-70.