Prince Edward (Picton), ON
Set Prince Edward (Picton) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 25, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
SW 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 25, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Fri Jul 25, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 23. UV index 8 or very high.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. A few showers beginning near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening and overnight. Low 18.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 16°
70° | 61°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- 'Scotty Toppers' accused of online harassment in Ottawa
- A 29-year-old Ottawa man faces a string of charges after allegedly harassing several women online using the alias Scotty Toppers.
- 7 people homeless after 3-alarm fire in Stittsville video
- Seven people have been forced to find somewhere else to live after a three-alarm fire tore through two townhouses in Stittsville on Thursday.
- Air Algerie Flight AH5017: Mamadou Zoungrana, of Gatineau, believes family was on board video
- A Gatineau resident believes his wife and children were on Air Algerie Flight AH5017 that is presumed to have crashed over northern Mali.
- Nortel settlement to give $1B to U.S. bond holders
- A last-minute settlement was reached Thursday in a key dispute in the Nortel Networks Ltd. bankruptcy case — over how much interest should be paid on Nortel's outstanding bonds, according to documents filed in U.S. court.
- E-cigarette market on fire while scientists wage heated debate video audio
- Electronic cigarette use is skyrocketing, the industry is at multi-billion dollar status, politicians and officials are talking regulations, more and more research is published every month, but the jury is still out on their safety.