Prince Edward (Picton), ON
Set Prince Edward (Picton) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 07, 15 at 8:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:33 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
SSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 07, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Jul 07, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Cloudy. Showers beginning early this evening and ending near midnight. Clearing before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 early this evening. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light late in the morning. High 23. UV index 9 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Low 15.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Kanata couple angered by city order to change veggie garden
- An Ottawa couple who built a small vegetable and herb garden next to the sidewalk in front of their home say they're saddened and frustrated after a bylaw officer gave them until July 30 to remove the wooden structures around it.
- Driver, passenger unhurt after car struck by forklift debris on Queensway
- Two men are "shaken up" but unhurt Tuesday afternoon after the car they were travelling in was struck by a large piece of debris from a forklift, police said.
- St Sixte Catholic Church destroyed in Monday evening fire near Thurso, Que. video
- A 130-year-old church was destroyed by fire north of Thurso, Que., on Monday evening.
- Renovation of Senate's temporary home $29M over budget
- Public Works is fixing up Ottawa's old railway station as a temporary home for the Senate, with a move scheduled for 2018. But just months into the job, engineers say the structure needs work beyond its $190-million budget, and the Senate is resisting attempts to find savings.
- Photos Getting a glimpse inside Shopify's Elgin Street headquarters
- CBC Ottawa's Sandra Abma gets a tour of local tech sensation Shopify's Elgin Street offices.