Prince Edward (Picton), ON
Set Prince Edward (Picton) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 10:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
W 30 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 17. Wind chill minus 25.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 27.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-6° | -16°
21° | 3°
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Listen Fewer icicles on Ottawa homes, but big ones still pose risk
- As temperatures approach 0 degrees Celcius, Hallie Cotnam took a look at what has accumulated on the city's buildings after months of bitter cold.
- Ottawa reaches out-of-court deal to end Plasco contract
- The City of Ottawa has officially severed its ties with the waste company Plasco in an out-of-court settlement, city solicitor Rick O'Connor announced in a memo Tuesday evening.
- Breaking Bank of Canada holds rate steady at 0.75%
- The Bank of Canada keeps its benchmark interest rate steady at 0.75 per cent, a sign the bank thinks there's no need for another move just yet after cutting the rate in January for the first time in four years.
- O-Train service suspended until at least Thursday video
- Two signal interruptions will keep O-Train service cancelled until at least Thursday as crews work to fix the issues and inspect the remaining signals along the new passing tracks, OC Transpo general manager John Manconi said in an email statement on Tuesday afternoon.
- Recap Wild stop Senators in shootout video
- Charlie Coyle scored the winner in a shootout, Matt Dumba had two goals in regulation and the Minnesota Wild beat Andrew Hammond and the Senators 3-2 on Tuesday night to stop Ottawa's five-game winning streak.