Set Trenton as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 03, 14 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 8:36 PM EDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 8:36 PM EDT
Clearing late this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 17.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers or thundershowers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
28° | 18°
82° | 64°
18° | 15°
64° | 59°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Chow floats land transfer tax boost to fund school nutrition video
- Toronto mayoralty candidate Olivia Chow says if elected, she will raise the city's land transfer tax by one per cent to fund a school nutrition program.
- Mayoral hopefuls debate while Ford knocks on doors
- Most of Toronto’s leading mayoral candidates gather for a debate in the city’s east end, touching on transit and other hot topics as the race for city hall heads into its final stretch.
- Recap R.A. Dickey dominant, Jays homer 3 times in win over Rays video
- Jose Reyes hit a three-run homer, R.A. Dickey gave up two hits in seven innings and the visiting Toronto Blue Jays beat the Tampa Bay Rays 8-2 Tuesday night.
- Justin Bieber faces assault, dangerous driving charges in Ontario video
- Canadian pop star Justin Bieber is facing charges after a collision involving a minivan and an ATV in southwestern Ontario.
- Fall through manhole injures construction worker
- A construction worker is in hospital with leg and back injuries after falling into a manhole in the city’s west end.