Set Trenton as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 10:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
WNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 05, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Dec 05, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Snow ending this morning then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 3.
Cloudy. High 6.
|Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- SPECIAL From Far and Wide: Syrian refugees tell Justin Trudeau about their 1st year in Canada
- A year after the first flight of Syrians arrived in Canada, the newcomers tell the prime minister what they need to thrive.
- 'I'm proud to be here': Syrian refugee has tearful reunion with Justin Trudeau video
- Justin Trudeau wiped away tears during a roundtable with Syrian refugees and sponsors, as one newcomer recalled being greeted by the prime minister when he arrived in Canada one year ago.
- 1 dead, child left with critical injuries after Brampton crash
- Peel Regional Police say that an elderly person was pronounced dead on scene following a major collision Monday morning. Five other people were taken to hospital, including a child with critical injuries and a senior who is in serious condition.
- Early morning fire does major damage to Mississauga business
- No one was injured in an early morning fire in Mississauga that did major damage to Maxxit Systems, a business that creates fixtures and signage for stores.
- Snowfall hits the GTA with blast of winter
- The GTA got one of its first blasts of winter of the season with snowfall of up to two to five centimetres in the suburbs and temperatures around the freezing mark overnight.