Set Stirling as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 7:30 PM
WNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Wet snow mixed with rain
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 26, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Thu Mar 26, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Wet snow mixed with rain ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 1. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 9.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
4° | -11°
39° | 12°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
6° | -5°
43° | 23°
8° | -6°
46° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- University of Toronto strike over as CUPE 3902 workers enter binding arbitration
- Striking University of Toronto teaching assistants and other unionized workers will be back at work Friday after voting overwhelmingly to enter binding arbitration.
- Undercover officer cross-examined at trial of Alexander Lisi, Jamshid Bahrami
- A Toronto police officer faced a long cross-examination on Thursday afternoon, after he testified at the drug trial of Alexander (Sandro) Lisi and Jamshid Bahrami.
- Video TTC union blocks random drug testing sought by management video
- TTC management wants to implement random drug tests for its drivers and other employees, but the union is blocking it.
- Brampton double stabbing leaves 1 dead, 1 seriously injured video
- One person, said to be in his 30s, is dead following a double stabbing in Brampton Thursday afternoon, Peel police say.
- Video Toronto 2025: Growth brings Milton prosperity, growing pains video
- Centrally located in the Golden Horseshoe and only an hour from Toronto by GO Train, the town of Milton is facing the pressures that come from being one of the fastest growing communities in Canada.