Set Stirling as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 5:16 PM
NW 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
A few clouds. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 28.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 28 in the morning.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and after midnight. Low minus 18.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-14° | -27°
7° | -17°
-7° | -18°
19° | -0°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
-11° | -20°
12° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Premiers, Joe Oliver spar over infrastructure funding ahead of 2015 election video
- Canada's premiers fired back at Finance Minister Joe Oliver who earlier in the day expressed dismay at their call for further investments in infrastructure given that plummeting oil prices threaten Ottawa's bottom line.
- Ontario couple faces new murder charge
- An Ontario couple accused of killing a man and his mother now faces a new murder charge involving another member of the same family.
- Best place to live in the world? CBC audience discuss Economist rankings
- The Economist ranks Toronto and Montreal as the world's two best places to live, but CBC audience members share reasons of why their hometown should top the list.
- FILM REVIEW Black or White contains 'a few treasures' video
- Kevin Costner and Octavia Spencer square off in this racially-charged family drama from director Mike Binder.
- FCC's new broadband internet target leaves Canada behind
- Internet speed now has to be a lot faster in order to qualify as advanced broadband in the U.S. — five times faster than high-speed broadband in Canada.