Set Stirling as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 18, 13 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:40 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
SSE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 11:00 AM EDT Sat May 18, 13 at 11:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Our MeteorologistClaire Martin
- Watch Claire Martin weekdays on CBC News Toronto from 5:00 to 6:30 pm.
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Panda exhibit opens at Toronto Zoo
- The long -awaited day for the public unveiling of a pair of giant pandas at the Toronto Zoo has finally arrived.
- Beautiful Victoria Day weekend ahead
- Environment Canada is forecasting a beautiful three-day Victoria Day weekend for Toronto.
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford denies crack cocaine allegations video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford says allegations he was caught on tape smoking crack are "ridiculous," following reports that someone had been trying to sell a purported recording of such an event to U.S. and Canadian media outlets.
- Time, technology, development spell end to drive-in video
- The North York Drive-In won't be opening this weekend — for the first time in 58 years.
- recap Hiroki Kuroda cools Blue Jays bats in New York
- Yankees right-hander Hiroki Kuroda silenced a Toronto Blue jays offence that had scored 33 runs in its previous three games, tossing a two-hitter over eight scoreless innings in a 5-0 New York win Friday night.