Set Tasiujaq as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of rain or drizzle
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun May 19, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT
Cloudy. Periods of rain mixed with drizzle beginning after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
Periods of rain mixed with drizzle ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. Temperature steady near plus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Overcast. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 1.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Fire destroys historic church in Eastern Townships
- Residents of Windsor, Que. are mourning the loss of a 19th-century church that was a historic part of their community.
- CBC's Top Tweets: Tell us what you're doing for the long weekend
- CBC Montreal asked members of the Twitterverse to share their photos and stories from the May long weekend.
- Construction hotspots to avoid on May long weekend
- The all-too-familiar sounds of construction work will ring in the May long weekend for Montrealers.
- Apartment fire leaves 3 children, father in critical condition
- Emergency crews responding to a fire in Sainte-Thérèse, Que., said they found five family members unconscious in their apartment on Saturday morning.
- Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- Every Friday, CBC Montreal's Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend.