Set Tasiujaq as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:26 AM
Sunset: 6:38 PM
W 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Periods of rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers this evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 early this evening then becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Low minus 1.
Light snow changing to periods of rain or drizzle in the morning and ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 10.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 60 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 overnight. Low plus 2.
|Periods of rain or snow||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Fish incorrectly labelled for 'better profits' in Quebec
- Quebecers buying fish in resturants and shops fail to get the species stated on the label in one out of three cases, suggests an investigation by Quebec's Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food.
- Montreal Canadiens: Take a peek inside the Habs' new locker room video
- The Habs kick off the pre-season tonight at the Bell Centre and they'll gear up in a brand-new locker room.
- Parents of child with ADHD get anonymous letter about 'incessant screaming'
- The mother of three Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Que., children, including a seven-year-old with ADHD, says she cried when she received an anonymous a letter complaining about her children's "incessant screaming."
- Laval senior, 77, arrested on child pornography charges
- A 77-year-old Laval man was arrested Tuesday morning for possession and distribution of child pornography.
- Anthony Calvillo to have No. 13 retired by Alouettes
- The Montreal Alouettes will retire the No. 13 worn by quarterback Anthony Calvillo when they play host to the Saskatchewan Roughriders at Percival Molson Stadium on Oct. 13.