Set Tasiujaq as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:29 PM EDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:29 PM EDT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early this evening. Risk of thunderstorms overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 7.
Periods of rain. Risk of thunderstorms early in the morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Temperature steady near 8.
Periods of rain ending in the evening then mainly cloudy. Temperature steady near 8.
|Periods of rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal hospital buys robot to help children walk again video
- The rehabilitation centre at Montreal's Sainte-Justine Hospital has acquired a new piece of vital equipment that will help children in recovery learn to walk again.
- Yves Bolduc will repay RAMQ $27K
- Quebec's Education Minister, Yves Bolduc, says he will repay $27,072 to the province's health insurance board and donate $28,000 for premiums he received when taking on new patients he then subsequently abandoned after he again became a minister.
- Children get sick at indoor swimming pool
- Fifteen children attending a day camp and seven employees were taken to hospital today after falling ill at an indoor swimming pool in Varennes, east of Montreal.
- Montreal plans to standardize bike lane rules
- The city of Montreal wants to standardize bike path rules across the city that right now vary from borough to borough.
- Aviation authorities want better risk assessment over conflict zones video audio
- International civil aviation authorities have called for a task force to find a way for high-level information about risks in airspace over conflict zones to be sent to civil aviation authorities.