Set Tasiujaq as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 29, 14 at 2:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:31 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM
SSW 41 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT Fri Aug 29, 14 at 4:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this morning. Periods of rain beginning this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High 16.
A few showers ending this evening then cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low 9.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the morning and ending in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 12.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
12° | 9°
54° | 48°
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Montreal workers face charges in violent city hall pension protest
- Forty-four workers face charges after allegedly storming Montreal city hall on Aug. 18 to protest proposed legislation to change municipal pension plans.
- Lev Tahor members forced out of Guatemalan village video
- A few months after moving from Canada to a remote part of Guatemala to find religious freedom, a group of ultra-Orthodox Jews have been forced out of their homes in a bitter conflict with hostile villagers.
- Q&A with World Film Festival founder Serge Losique audio
- It was one of those opportunities you don’t often get: an impromptu conversation with an elusive, somewhat temperamental public figure.
- Premiers agree to move forward with a national energy strategy
- Canada's premiers emerged from their three-day summer meeting in Charlottetown with an agreement to move forward with a national energy strategy.
- Berri-UQAM bus terminal evacuated due to pepper spray
- Four people were hospitalized and half a dozen others were treated after pepper spray was released inside the downtown Montreal bus terminal at Berri-UQAM.