Set Tasiujaq as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Wind northeast 40 km/h becoming north 20 this evening. Low minus 21.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h. High minus 11.
Snow and blowing snow. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 15.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-8° | -16°
18° | 3°
-13° | -15°
9° | 5°
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
-15° | -23°
5° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Hamza Chaoui sends Denis Coderre legal notice over radicalization comments
- Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre says he won't apologize for calling controversial imam Hamza Chaoui an agent of radicalization, and says that if Chaoui sues, he will defend himself.
- Sara Maude Ravenelle spooked after man breaks in, but takes nothing
- A Montreal woman is spooked after discovering a man in her apartment when she wasn't home.
- New Montreal needs new stadium: MLB commissioner
- Major League Baseball's new commissioner Rob Manfred is clear on what Montreal needs to bring baseball back: the city needs a new stadium.
- Lester B. Pearson School Board faces tough decisions
- The Lester B. Pearson School Board, one of Quebec’s largest school boards, will decide tonight whether to launch a review that could lead to major changes, ranging from mergers and program cancellations to flat-out school closures.
- Francis Boucher 'slipped through the cracks' during prison release, lawyer says
- A chaotic morning at a Montreal prison may have contributed to the son of a former Hells Angels boss being prematurely released from detention, his lawyer suggested Monday.