Set Tasiujaq as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 27, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
WSW 21 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 27, 16 at 4:30 AM EDT Sat Aug 27, 16 at 4:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 13. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Two more Montreal cyclists in hospital after truck collisions
- Two cyclists were sent to hospital Saturday morning after separate collisions involving trucks on Montreal roads.
- New Avoid the Bonaventure this weekend
- Drivers are being encouraged to avoid Wellington and Nazareth streets this weekend because the Bonaventure Expressway’s structure above Wellington Street will be demolished.
- Independent investigation bureau called after knife-wielding man shot by police
- A man was killed during a provincial police operation in Saint-Cyrille-de-Wendover, about 115 kilometres northeast of Montreal, and now Quebec's independent investigation bureau is looking into the incident.
- Artist Benjamin Von Wong in Pointe-Claire with 10K plastic bottles, mermaid for unique photo shoot
- Conceptual artist Benjamin Von Wong is used to swimming with sharks or chasing storms for his photo shoots, but this weekend he's navigating a decidedly less adventurous locale — a warehouse in Pointe-Claire full of old plastic bottles.
- Ragweed season hits Montreal early
- Plants are being spotted near train tracks and parks across the city.