Set Tasiujaq as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 26, 14 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 8:32 AM
Sunset: 2:49 PM
NNE 48 km/h
Pressure: 97.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 26, 14 at 4:30 AM EST Fri Dec 26, 14 at 4:30 AM EST
Blizzard. Wind northeast 70 km/h gusting to 100. High minus 2.
Blizzard. Wind northeast 70 km/h gusting to 100 becoming northwest 50 gusting to 70 after midnight. Low minus 9.
Blizzard. Wind west 50 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature falling to minus 14 in the afternoon.
|Blizzard||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-16° | -16°
3° | 3°
-20° | -21°
-4° | -6°
-26° | -26°
-15° | -15°
-27° | -31°
-17° | -24°
-26° | -29°
-15° | -20°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- CBC Montreal year in review: Most memorable quotes of 2014
- Quebec had a good year for memorable quotes in 2014 — from PKP to secular "charter of values" outrage to an Easter egg hunt gone terribly wrong. Check out the top quotes of the year here.
- Philae, François Hollande's new puppy, a gift from Montreal veterans
- A group of Montreal-based French veterans gave François Hollande a black Labrador puppy, keeping with a tradition in France's presidential palace.
- Ice fishing in Ste-Anne-de-la-Pérade on hold due to warmer climes
- Ste-Anne-de-la-Pérade — a small town between Trois-Rivières and Quebec City — also happens to be the world capital of tommycod fishing.
- Boxing Day shoppers out in full force on the hunt for bargains
- Those looking to buy the present they didn't get, unload gift cards or simply shop for the sake of shopping will be out spending on one of the biggest shopping days of the year.
- Pedestrian, passengers injured in Plateau car crash
- A collision involving two cars and a pedestrian injured four people Thursday evening in the Plateau-Mont-Royal.