Wunnummin Lake, ON
Set Wunnummin Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 27, 17 at 4:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
NE 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening then snow and local blowing snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 10.
Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 10 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 4.
Snow. Amount 10 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 8.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New Ontario budget 2017: What to expect
- Ontario's Liberal government will table its first balanced budget in a decade today and it's expected to be chock full of new spending, with the provincial economy firing on all cylinders and an election campaign one year away.
- New Deal that sends Canadian bank records to IRS is 'illegal,' lawyer tells U.S. committee
- An agreement that has resulted in hundreds of thousands of Canadian banking records being sent to the U.S. Internal Revenue Service could violate the U.S. constitution, a congressional subcommittee heard Wednesday.
- Go Public Refugee sponsors wait a year to discover fate of Syrian family left in limbo
- Members of a group sponsoring a refugee family found themselves waiting more than a year for the application to clear, only to discover that government staffing for processing applications had been slashed.
- Exclusive What 10,000 Kickstarter projects reveal about Canada's entrepreneurs
- Crowdfunding sites have changed how creative entrepreneurs fund their passions. Here's what we found in the largest analysis of Canadian Kickstarter projects ever conducted.
- New Number of highest-earning Canadians paying no income tax is growing
- The number of the highest-earning Canadians who avoided paying income tax rose about 50 per cent from 2011 to 2014, a CBC News Analysis reveals.