Wunnummin Lake, ON
Set Wunnummin Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 11:00 AM CST
Feels like: -43
Feels like: -45
Sunrise: 7:59 AM
Sunset: 3:41 PM
WNW 17 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 11:30 AM CST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 11:30 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 37.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 42.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 43.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-25° | -30°
-13° | -22°
-24° | -33°
-11° | -27°
-24° | -31°
-11° | -24°
-23° | -32°
-9° | -26°
-18° | -26°
-0° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- 2012 Calgary flood study foresaw June's devastation
- One year before flooding devastated Calgary, officials were given a study that warned the next big flood to hit the city would bring higher water levels and more widespread damage than was previously thought, CBC News has learned.
- Benhmuda family finally returns after facing torture in Libya
- Adel Benhmuda, his wife Aisha and their four sons arrived back in Toronto Monday night after they were deported five years ago. Adel had been imprisoned and tortured, and supporters fought for years to bring them back to Canada.
- Alice Munro's daughter accepts Nobel Prize in literature video
- Canadian author Alice Munro was lauded as a "stunningly precise" writer today as her daughter accepted her Nobel Prize in literature at a reception in Stockholm.
- Go Public Mother with dementia 'warehoused,' daughter says video
- The daughter of an 84-year-old Calgary dementia patient is speaking out about how her mother was “warehoused” in acute care hospitals for almost a year, because she couldn’t get long-term care in a public or private facility.
- Riley Mercer, cancer patient who inspired thousands, dies video
- Riley Mercer, a Conception Bay South teenager whose battle with cancer prompted a large vigil this fall and inspired thousands of people, has died in St. John's.