Wunnummin Lake, ON
Set Wunnummin Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 4:03 AM CST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 3:51 PM
E 9 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 5:30 AM CST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 5:30 AM CST
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High minus 4.
Snow ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 16.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 13.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- What Justin Trudeau can expect at his first meeting with the Queen
- Justin Trudeau will be received by the Queen today at Buckingham Palace for the first time since becoming prime minister. The meeting, called an "audience," is top secret affair where the two can speak frankly about current political issues.
- Security at 'very top' of priorities in refugee plan, says Ralph Goodale video
- Some 500 Canadian officials are being deployed to Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey to be Canada's eyes and ears on the ground as thousands of Syrian refugees are selected for resettlement in this country.
- Analysis Justin Trudeau's delay in resettling 25,000 Syrian refugees may be a smart political move video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has acknowledged that his government won’t keep his promise to resettle 25,000 Syrian refugees in Canada before the end of the year. But as Chris Hall writes, that may be a smart political manoeuvre.
- CBC Investigates Marco Kozlowski's promise of 100% financing not kept, former students say
- Some investors who paid tens of thousands of dollars for Marco Kozlowski’s real estate mentoring program say he failed to deliver on a promise to finance 100% of their investments in U.S. property.
- Endless telemarketing calls, scams and how the big telcos could stop them
- Robocalls from illegal telemarketing operations are more than just annoying, they're often scams that bilk Canadians out of tens of millions of dollars every year. Consumer advocates say phone companies could use "spam filters for the phone" to prevent these calls from getting through.