Wunnummin Lake, ON
Set Wunnummin Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 28, 15 at 6:15 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:31 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
W 13 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 28, 15 at 5:30 AM CDT Tue Apr 28, 15 at 5:30 AM CDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Low minus 2.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. High 7.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
12° | -3°
54° | 27°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- 'Typical' family in federal budget not so typical: critics
- As in the last three federal budgets, the Harper government in the 2015 budget offers an example of a "typical" family enjoying Conservative programs and tax breaks. But critics say this year's family looks anything but typical, and appears to be selected to better highlight the benefits of income-splitting.
- New Harley Lawrence's murderers, Kyle Fredericks and Daniel Surette, to be sentenced
- The two men who admitted to setting homeless man Harley Lawrence on fire, killing him, will be sentenced today in Nova Scotia Supreme Court in Kentville.
- New Feces, mould and salmonella found by CFIA before 2014 Country Ribbon licence suspension
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency identified serious concerns about sanitation and the safety of chicken produced by a Newfoundland processing operation before suspending the company's licence last fall.
- How child bullying victims face long-term hits to mental health
- Children who were often bullied by their peers may experience more anxiety and depression than children who were abused by adults, a finding that U.S. and British researchers say highlights an “imbalance” in school services to tackle bullying.
- Small business feeling the pinch from higher bank fees
- Banks facing lower profit margins on loans because of rock bottom interest rates are raising the fees on personal accounts. But a small business owner says those fees don't even come close to what he's paying.