Wunnummin Lake, ON
Set Wunnummin Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 2:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 7:07 PM
NW 5 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy. Clearing this evening. Low minus 3.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 13. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning after midnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 8.
|Mainly sunny||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Rob Ford to undergo chemotherapy for treatment of liposarcoma video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has been diagnosed with a rare and aggressive type of malignant tumour, but doctors are optimistic about treating it, according to the head of his medical team.
- B.C. teachers begin voting on tentative agreement video audio
- B.C. teachers have begun voting on the agreement reached Tuesday. If a majority vote in favour, classes could resume as early as next week.
- Rare muskox spotted in northern Manitoba raises hopes for its return
- Conservationists are thrilled to hear hunters in northern Manitoba have spotted a muskox.
- 'Confused' prostitution bill can't be fixed, lawyer Alan Young says
- One of the main lawyers behind retired dominatrix Terri-Jean Bedford's decade-long battle to overturn Canada's prostitution laws told a Senate committee Wednesday the government's proposed rewrite of the laws is "a very confused response to a very clear judgment."
- Red River search for missing, murdered women wraps up 1st day video
- A grim search of the Red River for missing and murdered aboriginal women, along with any evidence in their cases, wrapped up its first day Wednesday in Winnipeg.