Wunnummin Lake, ON
Set Wunnummin Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 7:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
NW 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 5:30 AM CDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 5:30 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. High minus 9. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 21.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High zero.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -9°
37° | 16°
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
12° | -4°
54° | 25°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Calgary stabbings: How knife crime in Canada can cause 'moral panic' video
- Knife-related violent crime in Canada has surpassed violent crimes committed using other weapons, including guns, according to Statistics Canada. However, criminologists say proposals to ban certain knives is an impractical crime-fighting measure.
- Exclusive Homegrown terrorist: Toronto 18 bomb plotter Saad Khalid recalls his radicalization video
- In a series of exclusive letters with CBC, one of the men convicted in the so-called Toronto 18 bombing plot in 2006 offers his own analysis of his transformation from a typical immigrant teenager to a radical convicted on a terrorism-related charge.
- Brain drain challenges First Nation communities across Canada
- Young aboriginal people are moving to the city in large numbers in pursuit of an education or employment. Nearly half of urban aboriginal people aged 18 to 24 say they have no plans to return home. Another 33 per cent are undecided.
- New Treatment of farm livestock: Deciding what's ethical
- Most producers of beef, pork and chicken would agree that their livestock should be raised as humanely as possible, industry experts say. But defining what constitutes ethical treatment depends on one’s point of view.
- Jim Flaherty's family, colleagues gather for state funeral today
- Canada's political elite gather today to pay final respects to Jim Flaherty, the former finance minister whose sudden death last week spurred an outpouring of grief that has stretched across the country and across party lines. CBCNews.ca has special livestreaming coverage beginning at 2:30 p.m. ET.