Wunnummin Lake, ON
Set Wunnummin Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 08, 16 at 1:40 AM CST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 3:42 PM
NNW 22 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 07, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Dec 07, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Snow. Local blowing snow overnight. Amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 11.
Snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Local blowing snow in the morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 29.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Search-plane decision ends 12-year procurement odyssey
- A 12-year military procurement odyssey, meant to replace the air force's nearly 50-year-old Buffalo search planes, will finally come to an end on Thursday. The Liberal government has chosen the Airbus C-295 transport as the country's next fixed-wing search-and-rescue plane, according to defence and industry sources
- Canada's record on First Nations child welfare to face scrutiny in Washington
- The Assembly of First Nations regional chief in Manitoba is warning the state of First Nations child welfare system is in such a sorry state that is akin to subjecting kids to genocide.
- North Vancouver homeowners fight 361% increase in property assessment — and lose
- As property assessments are on the rise in B.C., a recent appeal from North Vancouver shows how municipal plans to densify left one owner with an $18,000 property tax bill.
- 'This is pathetic': Transport truck drivers stuck near Virden without food, water for 24 hours
- Transport truck drivers who sat stranded outside a small Manitoba town after a storm closed part of the Trans-Canada say they didn't receive food, water or help from authorities for more than a day.
- Pride organizer considering Manitoba NDP leadership bid
- Michelle McHale says she is considering whether to run for the leadership of the Manitoba New Democratic Party, which is trying to rebuild after a devastating election loss.