Current Conditions

Fri Oct 24, 14 at 10:02 PM CDT

9°C 48°F

Light Rain

Visibility: 16.1 Km
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 5:43 PM

Wind: WSW 9 km/h
Humidity: 95%
Pressure:

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 5°
Low: 41°
P.O.P. 70%

Saturday

Chance of showers
High: 6°
High: 43°
P.O.P. 70%

Summary

(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT

Tonight

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late this evening. Low plus 5.

Saturday

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near 6.

Saturday night

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low zero.

 

Extended Forecast

Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday

October 25

October 26

October 27

October 28

October 29

October 30

Chance of showers Cloudy Chance of rain showers or flurries Chance of rain showers or flurries Chance of flurries Chance of flurries

High 6°

High 43°


P.O.P. 70%

High 6°

High 43°

4° | 0°

39° | 32°


P.O.P. 40%

2° | -1°

36° | 30°


P.O.P. 60%

1° | -3°

34° | 27°


P.O.P. 40%

1° | -5°

34° | 23°


P.O.P. 30%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!