Big Trout Lake, ON
Set Big Trout Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 30, 17 at 2:18 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
S 18 km/h
Periods of rain
Periods of rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 30, 17 at 11:30 AM CDT Thu Mar 30, 17 at 11:30 AM CDT
Periods of rain. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 3.
Periods of rain changing to a few flurries after midnight. Wind south 20 km/h. Low minus 1.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Bombardier under fire for $32.6M US given to executives while taking government cash
- Bombardier is being slammed for its "sense of entitlement" after awarding more than $32.6 million US to senior executives even as it laid off thousands of workers and sought government aid.
- coming up live Michael Applebaum, who could face up to 5 years in prison, to be sentenced video
- Former Montreal mayor Michael Applebaum is expected to be sentenced this afternoon in a Montreal courtroom for his conviction of eight corruption-related charges.
- Hard At Work: How do students live on unpaid internships?
- As internships grow in popularity at post-secondary institutions, students speak out about the cost of not getting paid.
- New Key member of Calgary jihadist cluster revealed for 1st time
- CBC News has learned the full name and identity of another key member of a cluster of Calgarians who left to wage jihad in Syria and Iraq in late 2012.
- Lynn Beyak tells residential school survivors she wants audit of all First Nations spending video
- After hearing testimony about the atrocities committed in residential schools, Senator Lynn Beyak asked survivors at the Senate's Aboriginal peoples committee Wednesday what they thought about her plan for a national audit on all First Nations spending.