Big Trout Lake, ON
Set Big Trout Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 6:40 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:30 AM CDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:30 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 5.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the evening. Wind becoming south 30 km/h in the afternoon. High 13.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
14° | 12°
57° | 54°
6° | 5°
43° | 41°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Forensic investigator testifies
- The first-degree murder trial of Luka Magnotta enters its second day with more testimony from the forensic investigator who collected evidence found outside the accused's Montreal apartment in May 2012.
- Checked-bag fees may heighten carry-on chaos video
- Some flights are already loaded with excess carry-on luggage, but experts predict that carry-on chaos is about to go sky-high as passengers lug even more on board to avoid paying new fees for checked baggage.
- Updated Canadian GDP unchanged in July
- Canada's economy was essentially unchanged in July, Statistics Canada says, as a slowdown in the mining, and oil and gas industries was offset by an uptick in manufacturing and the public sector.
- Analysis Question period: 3 ways to encourage Speaker to clean it up
- Boosting the Speaker's powers to police the House of Commons question period won't do much if he or she is reluctant to use that new clout. Kady O'Malley offers some suggestions on how to encourage a more interventionalist approach.
- Harper government missed deadline on jihadi tracking tool
- The Conservative government is three months late on delivering a tracking system it continues to tout as a means of stopping homegrown terrorists from joining overseas conflicts.