Big Trout Lake, ON
Set Big Trout Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 3:45 PM
W 11 km/h
Periods of light snow
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:30 AM CST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:30 AM CST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of light snow this morning. Clearing this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High minus 5.
A few clouds. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 9.
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High minus 3.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Live Paris climate change talks open as China boosts smog alert level video
- Leaders and climate negotiators from around the world have arrived in Paris to try to hash out the broadest, most ambitious agreement to date to slow global warming.
- New 9 things to know about the Newfoundland and Labrador election
- This election that pits the Progressive Conservative government, seeking its fourth consecutive mandate, against a well-oiled Liberal machine and the upstart New Democrats.
- Liberal transparency reforms subject to 'review' next year
- The Liberal government was elected partly on promises to reform the Access to Information Act, but there will be no changes until next year at the earliest.
- Go Public TD Visa customers' browsing activities open to 'surveillance' by bank
- Canada's second-biggest bank is being criticized for part of its Visa cardholder agreement that allows TD Canada Trust to access and collect information on all of its customers' online activities, even those that aren't banking-related.
- New Facebook to find organs: former Glace Bay doctor looking into it
- A team led by a doctor who used to work in Glace Bay is researching using software to scan a person's photo — on Facebook for example — to determine whether they'd be a good match for someone who needs a transplant.