Big Trout Lake, ON
Set Big Trout Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 6:53 PM
SE 9 km/h
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 3.
Periods of snow ending late this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming north 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 29.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 34.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-11° | -31°
12° | -24°
-5° | -17°
23° | 1°
-12° | -19°
10° | -2°
-12° | -28°
10° | -18°
-6° | -26°
21° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Go Public Autistic son 'prisoner' in Ottawa hospital video audio
- Ontario parents are outraged over how their developmentally disabled adult son is confined to a hospital room — watched by security guards 24/7 — because the system doesn’t have a placement for him elsewhere.
- Updated Lev Tahor case: 7 children taken by child services in Ontario video
- Seven of the 13 children involved in a custody dispute between the Lev Tahor sect and Ontario and Quebec child protection services have been returned to Ontario.
- Avalanches in B.C. and Alberta claim 3 more lives video
- The last couple of weeks of warmer weather and wet, heavy snow across have created extremely dangerous avalanche conditions in the mountainous regions of British Columbia and Alberta.
- Canada falling behind on promise to Syria's refugees
- Canada promised almost a year ago to take in 1,300 Syrian refugees, but so far only 10 have arrived, CBC News has learned. Meanwhile, as fingers are being pointed, the UN is asking Canada to take in even more because of the growing humanitarian crisis.
- Truckers reject Vancouver port deal: strike to begin Monday video
- Unionized container truck drivers at Port Metro Vancouver have voted to reject a tentative deal drawn up by veteran labour mediator Vince Ready, and say pickets will go up at port entrances and offices Monday.