Big Trout Lake, ON
Set Big Trout Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 12:00 PM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 4:50 AM
Sunset: 9:03 PM
SSW 11 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 20, 13 at 11:30 AM CDT Mon May 20, 13 at 11:30 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. High 17. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low plus 5.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h late in the evening. High 22.
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
16° | -1°
61° | 30°
19° | 2°
66° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- exclusive Canadian on EI shut out amid foreign worker influx video
- A jobless Canadian IT professional who is collecting employment insurance is upset because he now suspects several recent jobs he applied for went to temporary foreign workers.
- Unknown remains found on Dellen Millard's farm
- Police searching the farm of Dellen Millard, the 27-year-old charged with first-degree murder after the remains of Ancaster, Ont., man Tim Bosma were discovered, have found other remains on the property, but it's unclear if they are human or animal.
- updated Edmonton boy, 2, killed after car hits patio
- A two-year-old boy is dead after a car smashed into a patio at a south Edmonton restaurant Sunday night.
- Can the Senate fire a senator?
- An expert on parliamentary rules says the Senate has the power to turf a senator from the chamber, as long as a majority approves the expulsion, and as long as there is cause.
- Central Newfoundland digs out from freak snowfall
- The Victoria Day long weekend this year has meant shovels, icy roads and a record-breaking snowfall for many residents of central Newfoundland.