Sachigo Lake, ON
Set Sachigo Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 01, 14 at 8:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:22 AM
Sunset: 9:08 PM
SSE 5 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 01, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Fri Aug 01, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Increasing cloudiness. 70 percent chance of showers overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 14.
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 18.
Mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Wind north 20 km/h. Low 9.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Derailed CN freight car hits Via Rail train near Gananoque
- A derailed CN freight car crashed into a passenger Via Rail train near Gananoque, Ont., on Friday afternoon, stopping train service between Toronto and Montreal just ahead of the long weekend. Service is also cancelled between Ottawa and Toronto.
- Burlington Skyway closed all weekend as engineers assess damage
- The Burlington Skyway will be closed for the entire weekend, forcing tens of thousands of holiday weekend travellers to find alternate routes around the vital artery into Toronto and the Golden Horseshoe.
- Legendary Ojibwa sniper unsung hero of WW I video
- He was the most decorated First Nations soldier in the history of the Canadian military, but very few people have ever heard of Francis Pegahmagabow.
- Photos Polar bear wins tug of war with Nunavut man over beluga
- Peter Kaludjak of Arviat, Nunavut, caught a beluga whale in Hudson Bay this week, only to have a polar bear also take an interest in it.
- Ebola outbreak: Canada issues West Africa travel warning video audio
- Canada on Friday joined a list of countries warning about the Ebola virus and travel to West Africa while the head of the World Health Organization issued a dire warning, saying the outbreak could be "catastrophic” if the virus is not contained.