Sachigo Lake, ON
Set Sachigo Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 1:00 PM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 5:45 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
ENE 9 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 11:30 AM CDT Tue Apr 25, 17 at 11:30 AM CDT
Sunny. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High minus 3. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind east 20 km/h. Low minus 17. Wind chill minus 27.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 2. Wind chill minus 27.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow||Chance of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- CBC Investigates 'I want someone to take my pain': Woman set on fire by husband denied home insurance payout video
- Wendy Soczek won her fight for survival after her husband intentionally set her on fire back in 2010. But earlier this month, she lost her legal fight for a payout from her insurance company to fix her home.
- Live Wilbur Ross says Canada is 'dumping lumber,' as Ottawa vows to push back video
- U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said Tuesday the White House had been hoping to get the softwood lumber dispute with Canada out of the way before NAFTA renegotiations began - and seemed to blame Canada for not resolving the issue before now.
- Updated Crash victim's court award for surrogacy fees believed to be a 1st in Canada
- Mikaela Wilhelmson receives precedent-setting $100,000 award to be used for the future cost of surrogacy after tragic accident.
- Bidding tops $125K for Maud Lewis painting found in thrift shop
- A month-long auction of a Maud Lewis painting that was found in a New Hamburg, Ont., thrift store donation bid has reached $125,208 after 26 bids.
- 'Get lined up': Alberta gas producer's demise leaves long list of creditors and costly messes video
- Lexin Resources leaves behind more than 1,500 wells to be sold or cleaned and a list of debt that adds up to millions of dollars. So who will be left with the bill?