Sachigo Lake, ON
Set Sachigo Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 7:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 7:11 PM
SW 11 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 15°
63° | 59°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- UN Climate Summit: Vancouver joins thousands in worldwide rallies
- More than 1,000 Vancouverites filled the CBC Plaza, joining hundreds of thousands more around the world as 125 world leaders prepare to converge Tuesday on New York City in an historic UN summit on climate change.
- Breaking Serena Vermeersch homicide: Suspect arrested, charged
- A man has been arrested and charged in connection with the homicide of 17-year-old Serena Vermeersch. The Surrey, B.C., teen was found dead on Tuesday, killed in an apparently random attack.
- Wind, rainfall warnings blanket Atlantic coastline
- Atlantic Canadians in coastal Newfoundland, southern Labrador and the southern half of Nova Scotia are under wind and rainfall warnings as an intense low pressure system tracks towards the provinces.
- BC Ferries fare hikes forcing some to rethink island work, life video
- Complaining about BC Ferries is almost part of the culture along B.C.'s coastal islands and waterways, but constant fare hikes are wearing on the island way of life — and the Union of B.C. Municipalities says it has proof of the economic toll it's taking.
- No word on when Mayor Rob Ford will exit hospital
- There is no word yet on when Mayor Rob Ford will exit hospital, after the completion of his first round of chemotherapy.