Sachigo Lake, ON
Set Sachigo Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 7:28 PM CST
Feels like: -42
Feels like: -44
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 5:08 PM
NNW 17 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 11, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Feb 11, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 34. Wind chill minus 47.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 26. Wind chill minus 48.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 42.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Sajjan says NATO ministers supportive of Canadian decision on ISIS
- NATO defence ministers finished two days of meetings in Brussels to discuss the anti-ISIS fight today, as three warships were deployed to stop migrant smuggling between Turkey and Greece. Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan said feedback on Canada's new counter-ISIS mission has been positive.
- Tim Bosma trial: Blood stains found on inside and outside of truck
- Tim Bosma's family sat stone-faced in a Hamilton courtroom Thursday as an investigator explained how blood stains were found inside and on the Ancaster, Ont. father's truck after it was recovered.
- Canadian tourist found dead in Thailand hotel
- Thai police say the body of Michael Talbot was found at the Tropica Bungalow Resort on Phuket Island early Tuesday.
- Exclusive Cree RCAF member left suicidal after years of racist abuse in the military video
- A Cree member of the Royal Canadian Air Force is leaving the military after enduring years of racism that left him feeling ostracized and suicidal.
- La Loche, Sask., shooting victim released from Saskatoon hospital
- One of the four victims of a deadly school shooting in La Loche, Sask., has been released from a Saskatoon hospital, CBC News has learned.