Sachigo Lake, ON
Set Sachigo Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 10:04 PM CST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 4:39 PM
N 13 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Periods of light snow ending early this evening then clearing. Risk of freezing drizzle early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 34 overnight.
Increasing cloudiness. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 19. Wind chill minus 34.
Periods of snow. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 35.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-18° | -28°
-0° | -18°
-26° | -34°
-15° | -29°
-28° | -37°
-18° | -35°
-26° | -35°
-15° | -31°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Winnipeg-wide boil water advisory in place video
- The city of Winnipeg is under a boil water advisory Tuesday night after tests confirmed the presence of E. coli.
- Blizzard batters New Brunswick, brings most travel to a standstill video
- Strong winds are keeping conditions poor in New Brunswick Tuesday evening as crews clean up from the day’s blizzard.
- Video Gang life in B.C.: 6 'myths' revealed in new police videos
- Police in B.C. are telling the stories of young people killed by gang involvement to dispel common myths about money, drugs and power.
- Banks lower prime lending rates
- The big banks dropped their prime lending rate late Tuesday, almost a week after the Bank of Canada cut its key lending rate. But they're not passing along the entire rate cut the central bank had announced.
- Tim Hortons confirms layoffs at headquarters, regional offices
- Tim Hortons is laying off people in its headquarters and regional offices in the wake of its merger with Burger King.