Sachigo Lake, ON
Set Sachigo Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 11:10 AM CST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 5:39 PM
W 18 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 11:30 AM CST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 11:30 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 29.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 36.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 36.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- 'I am proud to be here': 7 more asylum seekers walk into Manitoba, where it's –20 C
- Seven more asylum seekers risked dangerously cold temperatures as they walked across the Canada-U.S. border into Emerson, Man., early Sunday.
- NDP leadership candidates ready to 'fight like hell,' despite slow start to race video
- There will be plenty of time for "violent agreement" at the NDP's first leadership debate early next month because only two men have so far registered with Elections Canada as candidates to lead the social democratic party.
- MDs under pressure: U.S. Navy SEAL training adapted to help Canadian doctors fight stress
- The responsibility of caring for sick patients in busy hospitals can cause stress that leads to burnout and depression among doctors, but training adapted from military practices aims to boost Canadian physicians' resiliency.
- Wintervention brings skijoring — yes, skiing behind a horse — to Crowsnest Pass
- Skijoring: a sport for anyone who loves horses and thinks skiing down a mountain is just too mainstream.
- Canadian school boards question trips to U.S. as travel ban debate continues
- Pembina Trails superintendent says division doesn't need a hard and fast rule — teachers won't book trips where students could be turned away at the border and not get to participate.