Sachigo Lake, ON
Set Sachigo Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 3:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 5:59 PM
S 26 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 3.
Increasing cloudiness near noon. Wind south 20 km/h. High 15.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of rain after midnight. Low 9.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Dead babies in Winnipeg storage unit 'tragic beyond belief' video
- The discovery of several dead babies in a Winnipeg storage locker is "tragic beyond belief," say police.
- Updated Patrice Vincent ID'd as soldier killed in Martin Couture-Rouleau hit and run video
- Patrice Vincent, a 53-year-old warrant officer with the Canadian Armed Forces, has been identified by Quebec provincial police as the soldier who died after being struck in a hit-and-run attack in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que.
- Canadian fighter jets intercept Russian military planes
- NATO scrambles Canadian fighter jets twice in two days to intercept Russian military aircraft over the Baltic Sea.
- Lisa Raitt, Minister of Transport, issues new drone safety guidelines video
- Federal Transport Minister Lisa Raitt has launched a public campaign to help make sure Canadians are flying drones safely.
- Analysis Indian status: Why Lynn Gehl's court challenge matters
- Imagine if Canadians had to worry about losing their Canadian citizenship or the right to live in their home province based on who they married or their gender.