Set Thompson as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 04, 15 at 12:00 AM CDT
Thunderstorm with Light Rain
Sunrise: 4:54 AM
Sunset: 10:17 PM
S 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 03, 15 at 8:02 PM CDT Fri Jul 03, 15 at 8:02 PM CDT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning late this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light before morning. Low 17.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Widespread smoke in the afternoon. High 26.
Periods of rain. Low 11.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
...Returns July 6th
- Winnipeg lawyer Maria Mitousis, 35, injured by bomb in law office video
- A Winnipeg lawyer has been taken to hospital in critical condition, and a law office was evacuated, following a bomb explosion in the city's Fort Rouge neighbourhood on Friday morning.
- Civil liberties group seeks intervener status in Aaron Driver hearing
- The Manitoba Association of Rights and Liberties wants to intervene in an upcoming court hearing for Aaron Driver to ensure the rights of the Winnipeg-based ISIS supporter are protected.
- Winnipeg police seek suspect in Osborne Street sexual assault
- Winnipeg police are looking for a male suspect who sexually assaulted a woman under the transit corridor overpass on Osborne Street early Friday morning.
- Obby Khan, Bombers 'Tackle Hunger' with CFL food drive video
- Obby Khan is hoping to help his former team feed the hungry as part of "Tackle Hunger," a nationwide effort to see which city with a CFL franchise can raise the most money and food for charity.
- AS IT HAPPENS Inspired by 1970s Manitoba, Dutch city tests guaranteed income
- The Dutch city of Utrecht wants to find out if simply handing out a basic monthly income to unemployed people with no strings attached might be a better way to improve their lives.