Set Thompson as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 28, 16 at 12:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 5:30 AM
Sunset: 9:46 PM
SSE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 27, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Jul 27, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. Low 8.
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 25. Humidex 28. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 9.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are in a dry weather pattern and it feels good to say that. Wednesday will be slightly cooler then Tuesday and sunny. As we approach the weekend temps will get back into the 30s (by Sunday). The next chance for a significant rainfall would be Sunday overnight into Monday. The sun returns Monday afternoon though with steamy temps several degrees above the seasonal normal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: N @ 10 in the morning. N @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 10 in the morning. N @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Reports show Winnipeg drivers find cyclists 'annoying,' rise in bike-related injuries
- For many, cycling is one of the greatest joys of summer but a recent study is casting shade on the activity by bringing the number of people that go from bike to hospital to light.
- Winnipeg Jets defend choice of Bobby Hull as hall of fame inductee despite 'controversial history'
- The Winnipeg Jets are defending its decision to induct Bobby Hull into its new hall of fame after a local critic argued that he should not be honoured because he had been accused of domestic violence in the past.
- George Reznik, Winnipeg jazz legend, dies at 86
- George Reznik, a jazz pianist who played with Louis Armstrong, Barbara Streisand and a number of other stars, was 86.
- Video Manitoba RCMP make arrest after video shows man throwing puppy video
- Chemawawin RCMP have arrested an 18-year-old man in relation to a disturbing case of animal abuse after a Facebook video surfaced online showing a man in Easterville, Man. throwing a puppy into the air and onto pavement.
- Joshua Tod missing, last seen in North End Friday
- Winnipeg police are hoping the public can help them locate missing child, Joshua Tod.