Set Thompson as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 30, 15 at 3:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
NNE 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Sat Aug 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of thunderstorms. Clearing after midnight. Low 11.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. Showers beginning early in the evening and ending after midnight then 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening and overnight. Low 13.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Here we are at the end of August and this is turning out to be one of the warmest weekends of the summer. Sunday will be windy out of the south with an even warmer high then Saturday of 31. Expect some showers Sunday night into Monday morning, then clearing Monday afternoon with another warm daytime high at 28 degrees. The transition from August to September will feel more like June to July. We’re back into the really warm weather by Tuesday and don’t really cool down too much until Friday next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: S @ 25/30 in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- Recap Stampeders move atop CFL standings with rout of Blue Bombers video
- Bo Levi Mitchell passed for 314 yards and two touchdowns as the visiting Calgary Stampeders extended their winning streak to four games with a dominating 36-8 victory over the Winnipeg Blue Bombers on Saturday.
- Highway 59 crash near Birds Hill sends several to hospital video
- RCMP confirm alcohol is a factor in the multi-vehicle collision Saturday afternoon.
- Woman, 45, dead after 2-vehicle Anola crash video
- A woman is dead after a two-vehicle crash in Anola, RCMP say.
- Winnipeg's Saturday mosquito-fogging schedule (Aug. 29)
- Here's your mosquito-fogging schedule for Aug. 29:
- Police arrest man, 23, seek 2nd suspect in Winnipeg Transit phone thefts
- One man is in custody and police are looking for another suspect after a pair of robberies aboard Winnipeg Transit buses.