Set Thompson as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 7:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 7:11 PM
S 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Increasing cloudiness. 70 percent chance of showers late this morning and this afternoon. Wind becoming south 30 km/h this morning. High 13.
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers early this evening. Showers beginning after midnight. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 7.
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming west 20 late in the afternoon. High 12.
|Rain||Cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
7° | -6°
45° | 21°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Certainly a cooler week than last week. We’ll also see some showers and windy conditions moving through during the middle part of the week. After some sunshine Tuesday morning, the clouds move back in Tuesday afternoon with some showers possible later in the day and into Wednesday morning. Daytime highs will be close to seasonal Tuesday and Wednesday but we do get rather windy through mid week. There’s a break in the action Wednesday afternoon along with a few sunny periods… then another bought of showers on Thursday followed by cooler weather again for Friday and the weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SE @ 20 in the morning. WSW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 15 in the morning. W @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- New Van speeds from Winnipeg police, crashes in construction zone video
- A man is in hospital after crashing his van while trying to speed from police Monday night in Winnipeg.
- New Fire chases 6 people from Winnipeg rooming house
- A man is in custody after an early morning fire in a Winnipeg rooming house.
- Victoria Beach land plan panned by shoreline residents
- Homeowners in Victoria Beach, Man., say a land use plan being put forward by local politicians could take away the use of much of their properties along Lake Winnipeg.
- Blood donation shortfall worries Winnipegger who needs treatments
- A Winnipeg man who relies on blood donations to stay healthy is calling on fellow Manitobans to give, as Canadian Blood Services scrambles to deal with a shortfall in donations.
- New Hong Kong protests: Winnipeg students showing their support
- University of Manitoba students with ties to Hong Kong are showing their support for people taking part in pro-democracy protests in the Chinese city.