Set Thompson as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 30, 15 at 1:00 PM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 4:58 AM
Sunset: 10:00 PM
WSW 28 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 30, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Sat May 30, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h. High 14. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low plus 2.
Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 19.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Cover the outdoor plants Friday night. I’m expecting frost all across the south early Saturday morning with temperatures between -2 and 0 around sunrise (5:27am). In the afternoon, the sunshine gets us back to the mid teens and the wind stays fairly light. Should be a fairly comfortable day. Then on Sunday for the RCAF Run and The Teddy Bear’s Picnic, we’ll have a mix of sun and cloud with an afternoon high 18 degrees and a wind out of the south at 30 to 40km/h. Early morning temperatures will be cool though at around 8 degrees. We start to warm up again into next week with highs in the low to mid 20s.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: NE @ 10 in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
Sunday: SE @ 15 /20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 the afternoon.
Monday: SE @ 30/40 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- New Blue Bombers ink veteran long snapper Chad Rempel, receiver Mike Willie
- The Winnipeg Blue Bombers announced on Saturday the additions of veteran long snapper Chad Rempel and receiver Mike Willie.
- 3 men charged after string of Winnipeg break and enters
- Three Winnipeg men have been charged after a string of spring break-ins where more than $140,000-worth of construction materials was stolen.
- Bikers break $1M mark in Winnipeg ride for prostate cancer awareness
- Hundreds of motorcyclists hit the highway to raise awareness about prostate cancer on Saturday.
- Live Pan Am Games torch relay starts in Toronto today video
- The Pan Am Games torch will begin its coast-to-coast relay on Saturday with a parade through downtown Toronto.
- Blog Helen Betty Osborne's story is timeless — and it shouldn't be
- "Betty Helen Osborne’s story is timeless — and that’s a fact I struggle with," says author David Robertson.