Set Thompson as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 2:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 8:23 AM
Sunset: 6:07 PM
SE 11 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT Tue Oct 25, 16 at 11:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. High plus 3.
Cloudy. Low minus 1.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 3.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Our morning has been bright but that is changing as a low approaches from the west. Already, we are seeing some showers through west-central MB. Some of that is snow to the west in Saskatchewan. Here in the south, the steady rain arrives overnight and continues through at least the first half of Wednesday. We’ll get a bit of a break on Thursday here in the Red River Valley with a mix of sun and cloud (leaning toward the cloudy part of that “mix”). Our high on Thursday is mild at 10 degrees. Then on Friday, it’s back to cloud, showers and windy conditions. In the north, expect rain today and tonight from west to east across the north end of the lakes. Thompson gets a few showers tonight mixed with a few flurries tomorrow. Farther north it’s flurries tonight and tomorrow or, in the Lynn Lake area, snow mixed with rain.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: E @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. S @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Friday: N @ 20 in the morning. N @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Parents charged after 9-month-old boy exposed to suspected fentanyl in Winnipeg home video
- The parents of a nine-month-old boy face child-neglect and drug charges after the infant became critically ill upon coming into contact with what police suspect was fentanyl powder inside a home in Winnipeg's North End last week.
- Missing woman Jennifer Catcheway's remains may be in Duck Bay, family told
- Since going public about new leads in the Jennifer Catcheway case her family says they have received four more tips their missing daughter's remains may be in Duck Bay, Man.
- 'Dark. Cold. Pain': Teen victim remembers sex assault in statement at attacker's sentencing hearing
- A teen girl and a woman attacked by the same man during a violent early morning in November 2014 in Winnipeg say they are trying to heal physically but the psychological scars might be too deep to ever be mended.
- IIU probes complaints that police hurt 2 people during arrests
- Allegations that Winnipeg police officers injured people during two separate arrests are being looked into by the Independent Investigation Unit (IIU) of Manitoba.
- Most Manitobans agree universal child care should be a priority for PCs: poll
- A full three-quarters of Manitobans say a universal child care system should be a priority for the province, according to a new Probe Research poll commissioned by the Manitoba Child Care Association.