Set Thompson as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 7:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 7:32 PM
NW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny this afternoon. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low 8.
Increasing cloudiness. High 23.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are under a ridge of high pressure heading into this week which means sunny skies and a warm 24 degrees for both Monday and Tuesday. There is another disturbance bringing some showers for the Wednesday time period.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: SW @ 10 in the morning. WSW @ 15 in the afternoon.
- Fall muscles into Manitoba with the strength of summer
- Expect a mainly sunny week ahead with temperatures between 24 C and 28 Con Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. That's 10-12 degrees above the seasonal normal of 16 C.
- Drew Willy still out with injury, Bombers have backup QB ready
- Although Winnipeg Blue Bombers quarterback Drew Willy showed up for practice Sunday, he didn’t participate in drills.
- Government's plan to revoke passports raises human rights concern audio
- A human rights lawyer is raising concern about the federal government's plan to strip Canadian passports of those suspected of travelling abroad to join extremist groups.
- Winnipeg family grateful after body pulled from Red River
- The family of a woman whose body was found in the Red River Saturday is grateful to the Drag the Red search efforts.
- Integrated-prom pioneer needs funds to visit Museum for Human Rights
- A black teen from southern Georgia who planned her high school’s first mixed-race prom last year is raising money to visit Winnipeg after being honoured by the newly opened Canadian Museum for Human Rights.