Set Thompson as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 24, 15 at 8:00 PM CST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 8:24 AM
Sunset: 4:13 PM
ENE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning early this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 25.
Clearing in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 30.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22 with temperature rising to minus 17 by morning. Wind chill minus 30.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Some snow is already moving into parts of central Manitoba as of noon Tuesday. On radar, there’s a line of snow from Dauphin across to the Interlake and just north of Winnipeg. Once that starts to wrap around the low tonight, we’ll start to see some snow this far south. Expect a couple of cms here in Winnipeg between about 4am and noon Wednesday. Total snowfall amounts could reach 10 to 20cms in Dauphin and Swan River between now and Thursday morning. Behind this clipper, a cold push of air will drop temps through Wednesday afternoon and into the mid minus teens by Thursday morning. Just in time for the Santa Claus/Grey Cup Parade and then the Grey Cup game on Sunday… we warm up for the weekend. I’m forecasting a high of -3 on Sunday so the kick-off temperature should be around -5.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: E @ 20 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: N @ 15/20 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 20 in the morning. SW @ 25 in the afternoon.
- Bullied Manitoba teen told to watch video of B.C. teen Amanda Todd who killed herself
- Court documents of messages between a Manitoba teen and others online suggest she was told to look at the video made by B.C. teen Amanda Todd who killed herself in 2012 after enduring sexual extortion online.
- Eskimos, Redblacks arrive in Winnipeg for 103rd Grey Cup video
- The Edmonton Eskimos and the Ottawa Redblacks touched down in Winnipeg Tuesday ahead of the 103rd Grey Cup.
- Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye 'far from' best in world, says Calgary whisky expert audio
- Andrew Ferguson, owner of the Kensington Wine Market, believes the author behind the Whisky Bible was looking for book sales when he gave top points to the made-in-Manitoba Crown Royal Northern Harvest Rye.
- Blog Tough slogging ahead as Jets take flight for road trip
- The Winnipeg Jets are taking off for a 3-game road trip to end the month of November. The team will land in Washington for a game on Wednesday, then play Friday in Minnesota and finish off the road trip in Colorado.
- Winnipeg downtown in period of unprecedented growth, study finds
- A new study is backing up conventional wisdom about growth in downtown Winnipeg.