Set Thompson as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:58 AM
Sunset: 9:00 PM
NNW 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 4.
Increasing cloudiness. High 11. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing late in the evening. Low plus 1.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
16° | 2°
61° | 36°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Nice vacation but also to back at the weather desk. I am expecting a few light showers today but not much at all. Much of the rain on the radar right now is west of the Red River Valley and is very light. We really need a good soaking and I don’t think this is it. Once this system moves east this evening we are back into very pleasant weather for the next couple of days. We’ll be at 17 with light winds Tuesday, 20 and still sunny Wednesday and then sunny, warm and windy on Thursday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 15 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 10 the morning. S @ 20 the afternoon.
Thursday: SSE @ 30/40 in the morning. S @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg homicide victims ID'd as Donald Collins, Stony Stanley Bushie video
- Winnipeg police have released the names of the two men who were killed in the city's downtown over the weekend. The bodies of Donald Collins, 65, and Stony Stanley Bushie, 48, were found in alleys behind 329 Hargrave St. and 333 Portage Ave., respectively, on Saturday.
- New Police dog helps Manitoba RCMP track down suspects in ATV thefts
- A service dog helped Manitoba RCMP track down a pair of stolen ATVs, a motorcycle and three youths believed to be behind the thefts over the weekend.
- New 3 contraband cigarette busts made: 60,060 cigarettes seized
- Two Winnipeg businesses and one individual have been charged for selling contraband cigarettes in three separate incidents. According to the province, a total of 60,050 cigarettes have been seized.
- RCMP seize 500 marijuana plants from rural Manitoba grow-op
- RCMP have seized a significant amount of marijuana after a grow-op bust late last week.
- Winnipeg Transit users brace for disruptions during city, union labour talks
- Winnipeg transit users are having to monitor their bus schedules for disruptions after the city took some of its buses off the road over the weekend.