Set Thompson as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 12:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 8:22 AM
Sunset: 6:09 PM
WNW 28 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 4.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 3.
Cloudy. High plus 3.
|Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Cloudy|
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Skies stay clear overnight into a sunny Saturday. It will be slightly cooler Saturday but still 13 degrees in the afternoon and a little breezy as well. The weather for the Cyclocross National Championships at The Forks AND the Bomber game looks perfect with clear skies and winds dropping off in the early evening. Sunday, it’s back to cloud cover by about lunch time and we have a good chance for some evening showers. The beginning of next week will be wet and there’s a reality check on the way as far as temps are concerned. Expect rain Monday and as temps cool to the freezing mark Tuesday morning, some of that rain may be mixed with wet flurries. Expect more showers Tuesday with a chilly high of only 5 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: W @ 20 in the morning. WNW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: E @ 10 in the morning. E @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Point of View Defeathering Halloween: 3 things to keep in mind about headdresses
- While we are seeing the headdress being banned from music festivals, it still rears its ugly headdress every Halloween through DIY sites and costume shops.
- Edmund Metatawabin visits Winnipeg to discuss his life, book
- Residential school survivor Edmund Metatawabin’s Governor General's Literary Award-nominated book Up Ghost River: A Chief’s Journey Through the Turbulent Waters of Native History is a horrific account of residential school life but it includes a call for action and a hopeful message.
- Manitoba man believed missing in Pembina Valley forest
- RCMP are searching for a man who they believe went missing in a southern Manitoba forest.
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo: fellow reservist's father reacts
- One Winnipeg man is calling the shooting in Ottawa this week that killed a Canadian reservist "a despicable and cowardly act.”
- Local musician Cat Jahnke to compete on Canada's Smartest Person
- If you're familiar with her work, you know Winnipeg singer-songwriter Cat Jahnke is a gifted musician, but on Sunday some of her other skills will be put to the test when she competes on Canada's Smartest Person on CBC.