Cape Dorset, NU
Set Cape Dorset as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 4:32 AM EDT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
NE 22 km/h
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Wind northeast 30 km/h. High plus 2.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 2.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Periods of snow beginning in the afternoon. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries|
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
1° | -1°
34° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Backseat passenger charged in Grey Mountain Road rollover
- A 16-year-old backseat passenger has been charged with mischief causing danger to life and dangerous operation of a motor vehicle in connection with a rollover earlier this month.
- N.W.T. wildlife officials to search for killer grizzly bear
- A team from the N.W.T. Department of Environment and Natural Resources is expected to head to the site in the Mackenzie Mountains where a hunter was attacked and killed by a grizzly bear.
- Teen charged with arson after car destroyed by fire
- A 16-year-old has been charged with arson after a car was set on fire in Whitehorse early Thursday morning.
- NDP forces Commons debate on murdered, missing indigenous women video
- NDP MP Romeo Saganash made an emotional appeal for a federal inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women after the New Democrats took advantage of the sparse end-of-week turnout in the House of Commons to seize control of the parliamentary agenda.
- Yellowknife joins global Park(ing) Day
- Since 2005, the global event has encouraged people to transform metered parking spaces into 'public spaces' for a day. Over the years, the event has made it to more than 160 cities in 35 countries. And now, it's come to Yellowknife.