Cape Dorset, NU
Set Cape Dorset as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 2:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
NNW 15 km/h
Snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming north 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the morning then changing to rain showers in the afternoon. Wind north 30 km/h. High plus 3.
Showers ending in the evening then cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Temperature steady near plus 3.
|Snow or rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Video Whitehorse ski club introduces season passes for dogs video
- The new $20 season pass for dogs is just one of several hotly-debated changes to dog rules at the Whitehorse Cross Country Ski Club.
- Man charged after shooting rifle off Kam Lake deck
- RCMP say 45-year-old Robert McLeod of Inuvik, N.W.T., was arrested after he reportedly fired a rifle from the deck of a home in Yellowknife’s Kam Lake area on Saturday.
- Audio Iqaluit dump fire extinguished after 4 months video audio
- The fire that has been burning at the Iqaluit dump since May 20 has been extinguished, says Mike Noblett, who has been managing the site.
- Whitehorse gives 500K tax break to Whistle Bend developer
- City council voted in favour of granting private developer Lars Hartling a tax grant of up to half a million dollars over 10 years in exchange for building 11 townhouse units in Whistle Bend.
- Jordin Tootoo trying out for New Jersey Devils
- Nunavut hockey hero Jordin Tootoo has been invited to try out for the New Jersey Devils, his mother Rose confirms.