Cape Dorset, NU
Set Cape Dorset as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 5:31 PM
N 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 33.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 36.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early in the evening. High minus 24. Wind chill minus 37.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-26° | -26°
-15° | -15°
-26° | -28°
-15° | -18°
-26° | -31°
-15° | -24°
-23° | -27°
-9° | -17°
-24° | -26°
-11° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon board asks gov't to shelve roadside grizzly hunting restrictions
- The Yukon Fish and Wildlife Management Board is asking the territorial government to shelve regulation changes that would restrict roadside grizzly bear hunting, instead asking for the development of a species management plan.
- Rankin Inlet hockey players raise money for Wickfest
- A group of young female hockey players in Rankin Inlet, Nunavut, will spend the next nine months holding bake sales, raffles, dances and online fundraising campaigns in an effort to raise the $55,000 to $60,0000 they need to go to the Wickenheiser World Female Hockey Festival.
- Repairs at Snare Falls hydro plant to take longer: NWT Power Corp
- Repairs to the Snare Falls Hydroelectric Plant will take at least 10 days longer than expected, according to a news release from the NWT Power Corporation.
- Arctic naval facility at Nanisivik completion delayed to 2018
- Rod Wilson, project manager for the Nanisivik Naval Facility, says they are confident they will meet the 2018 schedule.
- Qulliq Energy Corp workers vote to strike
- Workers at the Qulliq Energy Corporation have voted 92 per cent in favour of a strike.