Cape Dorset, NU
Set Cape Dorset as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:14 AM
Sunset: 5:27 PM
W 24 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 2.
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h. Temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
Periods of light snow ending in the afternoon then cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming north 20 late in the afternoon. Temperature steady near zero.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-8° | -8°
18° | 18°
-9° | -11°
16° | 12°
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-4° | -5°
25° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Exclusive Yellowknife woman's psychiatric report lands in employer's hands
- A Yellowknife woman with a mental illness agreed to a psychiatric assessment to bolster her case for workplace accommodations, but she says she never expected her ‘most personal, private and sensitive information’ to wind up in the hands of her employer.
- New Claire Anderson of Taku River Tlingit First Nation called to the bar
- Claire Anderson, a member of B.C.'s Taku River Tlingit First Nation, was called to the bar in a special ceremony in Whitehorse yesterday.
- Pond Inlet man, Ruben Arnakallak, not guilty of murder
- Ruben Arnakallak, 34, was accused of second-degree murder in the November 2011 death of his older brother, Esa Arnakallak. A judge and jury found him not guilty after a retrial in Pond Inlet.
- 6 things to know about N.W.T.'s infrastructure plans
- This is the second year in a row the Northwest Territories is budgeting an additional $50 million for infrastructure projects. Here's a look at what you should know about the capital budget and the territory's financial situation.
- Rankin Inlet man, 27, dies after falling through ice on ATV
- A 27-year-old man is dead after falling through ice on an ATV outside Rankin Inlet, Nunavut, over the weekend.