Cape Dorset, NU
Set Cape Dorset as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 10:58 PM EST
Feels like: -40
Feels like: -40
Sunrise: 9:21 AM
Sunset: 2:29 PM
WNW 48 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 4:19 PM EST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 4:19 PM EST
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Blowing snow with visibilities at times less than 2 kilometres. Wind northwest 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 early this evening. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 35.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 35.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 20. Wind chill minus 33.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Ross River Dena lose case seeking consultation on hunting licences
- The Yukon Fish and Game Association's executive director says he's relieved by a recent court ruling endorsing the territory's fish and wildlife management practices.
- Video Travel Yukon turns attention to fat-tire cycling in latest ad
- Two-wheeled travelers are the subject of the Yukon Government's latest advertising campaign, which is attempting to lure visitors to the territory through fat-tire bicycling.
- Report into baby Makibi Timilak's death calls for coroner's inquest
- A report examining the circumstances surrounding the 2012 death of a three-month-old baby in Cape Dorset is calling for a formal coroner's inquest.
- Herb Nakimayak confirmed in Nunakput following judicial recount
- An N.W.T. Supreme Court justice has confirmed Herb Nakimayak won the Nunakput riding in the territorial election, the first of three to undergo judicial recounts today and tomorrow in Yellowknife.
- 'Gender inclusive' inquiry for indigenous men not for everyone
- A recent petition calling for a gender inclusive inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal people is not sitting well with everyone. Yellowknife activist Daniel T'seleie says women experience a different kind of oppression than men.