Cape Dorset, NU
Set Cape Dorset as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 9:47 AM
Sunset: 2:11 PM
SSE 14 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 11:00 AM EST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 11:00 AM EST
Light snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind east 20 km/h. High minus 11 with temperature falling to minus 14 this afternoon.
Periods of light snow. Wind northeast 30 km/h. Low minus 15. Wind chill minus 26.
Periods of light snow ending early in the evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 27.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-15° | -17°
5° | 1°
-17° | -19°
1° | -2°
-19° | -22°
-2° | -8°
-20° | -21°
-4° | -6°
-19° | -20°
-2° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon judge to sentence Jessica Johnson Thursday
- A Yukon Supreme Court judge wants time to think about a jail sentence for a woman facing a minimum five-year penitentiary term for her role in a Haines Junction robbery two years ago.
- Mental health for rural youth worries Yukon NDP
- “What targets has the minister responsible for health and social services set to improve mental health services for Yukon's rural youth?" asks MLA Kevin Barr.
- Lead paint, asbestos found in historic Dawson City bank
- Renovations to Dawson City's historic CIBC bank are on hold until its lead paint and asbestos can be dealt with.
- NWT Resident hunters question caribou rules
- Non-aboriginal hunters in the Northwest Territories are wondering why they’re being shut out completely from the Bluenose East caribou hunt, while hunting for aboriginals remains unrestricted.
- Murder trial to begin in Cape Dorset today
- The trial of Elee Geetah, 22, for second-degree murder gets underway Tuesday in Cape Dorset, Nunavut.