Cape Dorset, NU
Set Cape Dorset as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 8:00 AM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 9:13 AM
Sunset: 2:35 PM
SSW 23 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light this morning. Wind becoming west 30 late this afternoon. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 31.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 32.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 22. Wind chill minus 33.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-22° | -23°
-8° | -9°
-20° | -22°
-4° | -8°
-11° | -20°
12° | -4°
-16° | -17°
3° | 1°
-15° | -16°
5° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Christy's weather: Yukon joins N.W.T. in the deep freeze
- CBC North meteorologist Christy Climenhaga has your weather forecast for Thursday, Nov. 27.
- Yukon NDP accuses gov't of backroom deal with golf course
- The Yukon NDP says the territorial government has made a backroom deal, as documents show the government spent $750,000 buying back land it already owned from Mountain View Golf Course.
- Rio Tinto approves mining new diamond pipe at Diavik
- Rio Tinto, the majority owner of N.W.T.'s Diavik diamond mine, has officially approved the development of a fourth diamond pipe at the mine at a cost of just under $400 million.
- Man rescued after walk in wilderness near Yellowknife airport
- RCMP say the man appeared hypothermic and was taken to hospital after six hours in the bush.
- Alex Van Bibber, Yukon legend, dies at 98
- Alex Van Bibber, one of Yukon’s last surviving aboriginal veterans from the Second World War, died in a Calgary hospital Wednesday morning at the age of 98.