Cape Dorset, NU
Set Cape Dorset as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 9:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 6:29 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
SE 5 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 6:09 PM EDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 6:09 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 31.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 29.
Mainly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 28.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-16° | -23°
3° | -9°
-13° | -18°
9° | -0°
-14° | -18°
7° | -0°
-15° | -19°
5° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Tlicho: Family language lessons span 3 generations
- Itoah Scott-Enns grew up in Yellowknife without ever learning Tlicho, her native language. But the new mom says she's decided to learn the language with her mother's help, and speak it around her home so Sateava, her 10-month-old daughter, will get a headstart.
- Deh Cho MLA envisions 'homecare units' for isolated seniors
- Michael Nadli says he would like to see an expansion of homecare services to accommodate isolated communities such as Kakisa, where elders are pleading for such help.
- Facility will have 25 emergency beds, transitional housing
- Work will begin this spring on a bigger, better Salvation Army homeless shelter to replace the current one in Whitehorse.
- Fraser border hours reduced for travellers entering Yukon
- The Canadian border crossing at Fraser on the South Klondike Highway will be closed between midnight and 8 a.m. year-round, beginning tomorrow.
- Evelyn Skookum honoured on Aboriginal Languages Day
- Little Salmon Carmacks First Nation is celebrating National Aboriginal Languages Day with a feast to honour an elder who dedicated her life's work to the Northern Tutchone language and culture.