Cape Dorset, NU
Set Cape Dorset as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 12:13 PM EDT
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 5:17 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
W 18 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early this afternoon. High minus 5.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the evening. High minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
-9° | -14°
16° | 7°
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
-7° | -8°
19° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Handguns, assault rifles seized at Alaska/Yukon border
- Two U.S. residents are facing firearms-smuggling charges after border services officers at Beaver Creek, Yukon, seized handguns and assault rifles in separate incidents.
- No volunteers means no Relay for Life in Hay River, N.W.T.
- The bi-annual fundraiser for cancer research is not expected to go ahead this year because no one volunteered to help run it.
- Arctic Council key in making Northern shipping safe: society
- Knut Ørbeck-Nilssen of DNV-GL says the council's international treaty on Arctic search and rescue, as well as the agreement on marine oil pollution can go a long way towards improving safety in Arctic waters.
- New measles case comes from child travelling to Edmonton
- Alberta health officials are warning the public of possible measles exposure after a second case of the highly contagious disease in the Edmonton area was confirmed on Saturday.
- Air Canada to consider firing workers in baggage toss video video
- Air Canada is apologizing after a video purporting to show a baggage handler dropping luggage from roughly six metres off the ground hit social media.