Cape Dorset, NU
Set Cape Dorset as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 3:12 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:33 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
SW 19 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this afternoon. High 7.
Overcast. Low plus 4.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. Temperature steady near plus 5.
|Periods of rain||Showers||Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
5° | 4°
41° | 39°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New American hunter, Canadian guide fined over Yukon hunt
- B.C. guide and Wyoming resident were charged after a hunt in central Yukon in 2011.
- OSC clears key players in Baffinland takeover battle
- The Ontario Securities Commission has dismissed allegations of insider trading and tipping against Jowdat Waheed and Bruce Walter, who were key figures in a company that waged a 2011 bidding war for Baffinland Iron Mines Corp.
- Climate change impacts 'might already be considered dangerous'
- Global warming is here, human-caused and probably already dangerous — and it's increasingly likely that the heating trend could be irreversible, a draft of a new international science report says.
- Photos Complete Inuvialuit driftwood house found in Mackenzie Delta
- Archaeologists have uncovered the first complete example of a traditional driftwood home built by Inuvialuit hundreds of years ago in the Mackenzie Delta.
- Edmonton police seek Yukon help to find Shelly Dene
- Shelly Dene was living in Edmonton when she was last seen by family and friends in August 2013. Edmonton police are now asking the Yukon RCMP to assist in the search.