Set Nanisivik as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -33
Feels like: -27
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
NNW 4 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 11:00 AM EST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 11:00 AM EST
A few clouds. High minus 26.
Clear. Low minus 28.
Clear. High minus 26.
-27° | -32°
-17° | -26°
-27° | -29°
-17° | -20°
-29° | -31°
-20° | -24°
-25° | -27°
-13° | -17°
-26° | -26°
-15° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Updated Buffalo Airways plane catches fire in Yellowknife
- The Transportation Safety Board is investigating after a Buffalo Airways C-46 airplane caught fire after it blew an engine while taxiing down the runway at the Yellowknife airport around 8 a.m.
- Northerners mark anniversary of Montreal Massacre
- December 6 marks a grim anniversary for Canada. Twenty-four years ago today, 14 women were gunned down at the Ecole Polytechnique in Montreal... simply because they were women.
- Alexco wants to head back to work at Keno silver mine
- Alexco Resources hopes to resume silver production at Keno Hill in early 2015 by developing a rich deposit in the area.
- Alaska promises to do better on Yukon River salmon
- In the last seven years, Alaska has delivered its salmon quotas on the Yukon River only twice, but as talks with the Yukon River Panel wrapped up in Whitehorse, the Alaskans promised to do better.
- Whitehorse-Kelowna flights prompt business get-together
- Okanagan entrepreneurs are in Yukon this week to promote business relationships between the regions, now that Air North is running twice-weekly flights Kelowna and Whitehorse.