Set Nanisivik as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 25, 14 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
E 21 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 25, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Jul 25, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 30 km/h this morning. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Low 8.
Cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. High 13.
|Clearing||Sunny||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
11° | 9°
52° | 48°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
8° | 7°
46° | 45°
6° | 5°
43° | 41°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Body of Richard St. Germain recovered from Mackenzie River
- The body of Richard St. Germain was found on a sandbar in the Mackenzie River about 20 kilometres downstream of Norman Wells, N.W.T., on Wednesday.
- Train derails on historic Yukon to Alaska railway
- Nineteen people suffered minor injuries when two vintage locomotives and four passenger cars went off the tracks Wednesday on the route of the historic Klondike Gold Rush.
- Small fire put out at CBC building in Inuvik, N.W.T.
- Crews have extinguished a small fire at the building that houses the CBC and the courthouse in Inuvik, N.W.T., Thursday evening.
- Seatbelt saves man's life in N.W.T. Highway 1 rollover
- A 47-year-old man whose vehicle rolled over on N.W.T. Highway 1 on Tuesday is alive today because he was wearing his seatbelt, say police.
- N.W.T. gives final approval to Nico mine near Yellowknife
- The N.W.T. government has given final approval to Fortune Minerals' Nico project, a planned gold, cobalt, bismuth and copper mine 150 kilometres northwest of Yellowknife.