Set Nanisivik as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
WSW 7 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed May 22, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High minus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 7.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the evening. High minus 3.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- new Iqaluit court prepares for re-trial of convicted murderer
- A voir dire is underway in Iqaluit for a Rankin Inlet, Nunavut, man convicted of murdering his common-law partner in 2007.
- new Thieves nab stuffed wolves, lynx from Yellowknife business
- Police in Yellowknife are investigating the theft of some unusual high-priced items: two stuffed wolves, a stuffed wolverine and a stuffed lynx.
- Northerners struggle with new temporary foreign worker rules
- The federal government is tightening rules for businesses that want to hire temporary foreign workers, but some northern businesses people say the changes will make it harder to recruit the employees they need.
- 2 climbers rescued off Yukon mountain after 5 days
- Two climbers were rescued off Mount Eaton this weekend in Kluane National Park in Yukon.
- 'Suicide contagion' spreads after schoolmate death
- Youth who had a schoolmate die by suicide are more likely to consider or attempting it, according to a large Canadian study into "suicide contagion."