Set Nanisivik as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 02, 15 at 12:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 01, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Tue Dec 01, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 34. Wind chill minus 44.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 31. Wind chill minus 44.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 37. Wind chill minus 48.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Family seeks Crystal Solomon, missing woman in Yellowknife
- Police in Yellowknife are asking for the public's help in finding 31-year-old Crystal Solomon, who has been reported missing by her family.
- Hundreds of roosting ravens cause stir in Yellowknife's downtown
- The downtown core of Yellowknife has become home to hundreds of roosting ravens seemingly overnight, leaving many locals wondering what caused the birds' sudden urban migration.
- Ross River scraps residency requirement for Dena Council election
- People in Ross River have decided to change their election regulations, removing a clause that required candidates to live in the community. Members will vote for a new chief and council next week.
- Trades open house for Yukon women draws none
- An open house meant to encourage more Yukon women to pursue careers in the trades fizzled - no women showed up.
- N.W.T. election recounts leave Range Lake, Yellowknife North winners unchanged
- N.W.T. election recounts in two Yellowknife ridings have not changed the outcomes, though the vote counts in Range Lake changed slightly.