Niagara Falls, ON
Set Niagara Falls as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 24, 17 at 7:31 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 5:59 PM
E 16 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 24, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Feb 24, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Showers ending this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Risk of a thunderstorm early this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming south 20 near noon. High 15 except 9 near Lake Erie. UV index 3 or moderate.
Becoming cloudy this evening with showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening and overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 9.
Rain showers ending near noon then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Wind becoming southwest 60 km/h gusting to 80 in the morning. Temperature falling to plus 2 in the afternoon.
|Rain showers or flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Traffic running smoothly on Friday morning - Daystarter Traffic
- There are no problems reported with GO Transit, and only a couple of areas moving slowly on the QEW between Hamilton and Toronto.
- Sahab Jamshidi set free, fined $36K for role in St. Lucian boy's drowning death
- Hamilton man Sahab Jamshidi has been set free and will pay a fine of $36,444 for his role in the drowning death of a 4-year-old boy in St. Lucia in 2015. A court in St. Lucia handed down the sentence Thursday morning.
- More temperature records as Hamilton basks in extended February heat wave
- Thursday February 23rd set a new record for temperatures in Hamilton, continuing a week of record-breaking warm weather.
- Chance of drizzle Friday: DayStarter Weather
- Here's a look at the weather you can expect in Hamilton today.
- Pro football's 1st black QB Bernie Custis dies at 88 audio
- Bernie Custis, pro football's first black quarterback who blazed the trail for future stars like Warren Moon, Chuck Ealey and Damon Allen, has died. He was 88.