Niagara Falls, ON
Set Niagara Falls as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 04, 15 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 37
Feels like: 99
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
ENE 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 04, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Fri Sep 04, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 29. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low 23.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 31 except 26 near Lake Erie.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Pilot dead after small plane crashes in Stoney Creek
- Emergency crews have been called in after a plane crashed in Stoney Creek early Friday.
- Person fatally struck by GO train west of Oakville
- A person was struck west of Oakville by the 9:01 a.m. GO train from Aldershot in Burlington bound for Union Station, according to an update on GO Transit's website.
- Shared offices a sign of the economic times for young entrepeneurs
- Imagine sharing the office coffee pot with not just co-workers, but employees of 50 different businesses.
- Hamilton's unemployment rate drops slightly in August
- The Hamilton area's unemployment rate dropped slightly to 5.2 per cent in August, down from 5.3 per cent in July, according to numbers released Friday from Statistics Canada.
- North End forum searches for answers to gun violence
- Concerns about recent shootings drew more than 120 residents to Bennetto Community Centre as downtown neighbourhoods search for answers to help prevent future incidents.