Niagara Falls, ON
Set Niagara Falls as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 22, 17 at 9:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 5:15 PM
E 23 km/h
Periods of drizzle
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 22, 17 at 3:30 PM EST Sun Jan 22, 17 at 3:30 PM EST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of drizzle. Fog patches. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h early this evening. Low plus 5.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 6.
Periods of rain changing to periods of snow near midnight. Local snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 2.
|Chance of showers||Chance of snow or rain||Periods of rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 'I was blown away': Images and tweets from the Hamilton Women's March video
- Organizers say the Saturday event won't be the last of the Hamilton action.
- Hamilton fog advisory continues Sunday
- The fog patches will dissipate Monday morning. Then the snow comes.
- McMaster students seek to understand Indigenous youth mental health
- McMaster global health students plan second annual conference to learn about mental health issues affecting youth in Indigenous communities.
- Hamilton can tweak or eliminate its vacant storefront rebates
- The city will have a chance beginning with this year’s taxes to tweak or eliminate a program that gives tax rebates of up to 35 per cent to owners of vacant commercial buildings.
- 3 new Ontario songs you need to hear this week audio
- Check out brand new music from Sarah Beatty, Cozjin and Her Harbour.