Niagara Falls, ON
Set Niagara Falls as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 25, 15 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 23
Feels like: 73
Sunrise: 5:45 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
SSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 25, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon May 25, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this morning. High 26 except 18 near Lake Erie. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 16.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. Wind becoming south 30 km/h late in the afternoon. High 27 except 18 near Lake Erie.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Disintegrator inventor says he won't leave 'empty handed' in Six Nations deal audio
- John Kearns, the controversial inventor who says he's been barred from Six Nations with threats of violence, will be in Brantford Ont., Thursday for a no holds barred discussion on his deal to sell a garbage solution to the reserve.
- Another man riding on the sidewalk busted by Hamilton police
- Police stopped a man riding a bike on the sidewalk on Saturday night and discovered he was on the run from break-and-enter warrants in another city, according to Hamilton Police.
- U.S. Steel played shell games with Canadian plants says past Stelco president
- Bankruptcy court filings show a past president of Stelco says U.S. Steel never gave the Canadian operations a chance and is playing shell games to recover its acquisition costs ahead of pensioners.
- Start the week on two wheels: Daystarter Monday
- Here's your Hamilton news, weather, and traffic for Monday, May 25.
- What will it take to save Hess Village?
- Crowds in what was once the city’s sole nightlife entertainment destination have been shrinking for years, with some estimating they’re down by more than half. So how did we get to this point, and what needs to be done to get people back in Hess Village?