St. Catharines, ON
Set St. Catharines as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 01, 15 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 8:40 PM
WNW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 01, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Sat Aug 01, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Sunny early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 25. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low 17.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 29.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Do Hamilton Police actually card black people disproportionately?
- Hamilton Police say their focus on downtown — with its larger population of visible minorities residents compared to the whole city — is why the number of visible minorities in the carding/street check numbers are so high.
- Things to do in Hamilton this August long weekend
- After this lengthy heat wave, perhaps the best thing to do this weekend would be attending the Ice Cream Festival at Westfield Heritage Village.
- What's open, what's closed in Hamilton during Civic Holiday
- Malls, liquor stores remain open, but most city services will be closed on Aug. 3.
- Hamilton church devastated by fire holds concert fundraiser
- A Hamilton church ravaged by fire over a year ago is looking for help from its community Friday night.
- Where have smog days gone? Hamilton hasn't had one since 2013
- Despite days of sweltering heat in the past week, the city has yet to record a single smog day for 2015. And to find the last smog advisory, you'll need to turn back the clock to 2013 leaving a city long known for its industrial "smell" breathing easy.