St. Catharines, ON
Set St. Catharines as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 10:00 AM EST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 6:10 PM
NW 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early this afternoon. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 26 this morning. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 25.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h in the morning. High minus 6.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Power surge scorches Flamborough homes, does thousands in damages
- After a massive power surge in rural Flamborough scorched electronics and left homeowners with thousands in damages last month, residents want Hydro One to explain the burst of electricity that hit their homes – and pay for it.
- 5 pets die in Hamilton east end basement fire
- Three cats and two guinea pigs died in a 5 a.m. fire in the city's east end Thursday morning.
- Red Hill parkway lawsuit has cost city $3.1M with no end in sight
- The city has spent $3.1 million and 12 years on its Red Hill Valley Parkway lawsuit with the federal government, and one councillor estimates there’s at least another four years left to go.
- 21 fired public works employees awaiting arbitrator's decision
- The grievance hearing is over, and 21 fired city workers are waiting to see if they’ll get their jobs back after allegations that they worked fewer hours than allotted.
- Red Hill lawsuit drags on, #shovegate and more: Daystarter Thursday
- Here's your news, weather and traffic for Thursday, Mar. 5.