St. Catharines, ON
Set St. Catharines as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:58 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
NW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few showers or thunderstorms
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A few showers with thunderstorms ending this morning then clearing. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this morning. Temperature steady near 25. UV index 9 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 15.
Sunny. High 24.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
23° | 17°
73° | 63°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
21° | 17°
70° | 63°
21° | 16°
70° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Highrise apartment fire caused by smoking
- An apartment fire that shut down part of Main Street Tuesday night was caused by "careless disposal of smoking materials," fire officials say.
- Death by bee sting rare but possible, McMaster allergist says video
- The death of a Quebec mayor who was stung multiple times after stepping on a wasps' nest is a tragic but cautionary tale for those who run afoul of bees or hornets other stinging insects -- especially if they have a severe allergy to their venom, experts say.
- Hamilton swimmer joins elite marathon club
- Swims across the English Channel, the Straits of Catalina and around the Island of Manhattan have made Marilyn Korzekwa’s the first Canadian to complete the prestgious Triple Crown of open water swimming.
- Feds meeting with bidders to try to cut Randle Reef costs
- The federal government will meet contractors Wednesday to discuss how to bring down the cost of Hamilton’s Randle Reef clean-up and keep the vital project on track
- Hamilton weather, traffic and more: Daystarter Wednesday
- Here's your news, weather and traffic for Wednesday, July 23.