St. Catharines, ON
Set St. Catharines as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 25, 16 at 10:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 6:00 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
SW 11 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 25, 16 at 4:55 PM EDT Mon Jul 25, 16 at 4:55 PM EDT
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 this evening then light after midnight. Low 19.
Mainly sunny. High 30. Humidex 36. UV index 9 or very high.
Clear. Low 19.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Terry Whitehead releases 58-page LRT report — to mixed reviews
- The Ward 8 councillor says the report shows that Hamilton needs to improve its transit system before it builds LRT. Others say it has no new information.
- NewLeaf's 1st flight departs Hamilton for Winnipeg
- About 150 passengers boarded a Boeing 737-400 at John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport on Monday, headed for Winnipeg in the inaugural flight from the new low-cost air travel company — NewLeaf.
- Man breaks into business, then has to hide from employees
- A would-be alleged burglar was forced to take cover in an industrial facility early Monday, after realizing workers were still on shift at the business he broke into, police say.
- Man ignores warning to not pat dog, gets bite to his face
- Provincial police say a Hamilton man, after being warned not to pat a dog, has been treated for a serious bite to his face.
- 4 people charged with stunt driving in Niagara
- Niagara Police have charged four people with stunt driving over the past week.