St. Catharines, ON
Set St. Catharines as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 09, 15 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 6:46 PM
SW 9 km/h
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 09, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Oct 09, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Periods of rain ending this morning then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this morning. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low plus 2 with risk of frost.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the morning. High 15.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Decision expected Friday in U.S. Steel plan to cut pensions, taxes video
- A judge is expected to issue a decision Friday on a stark plan for U.S. Steel to divest itself of future responsibility for its Canadian subsidiary, U.S. Steel Canada, the former Stelco, Inc.
- Ticats preview: Diminutive Brandon Banks has big expectations
- The Hamilton Tiger-Cats' dynamic punt returner remains the CFL's most dangerous special-teams performer with four punt returns for touchdowns. The Ticats host the Roughriders on Friday night.
- Hamilton debate over missing, murdered indigenous women gets heated
- There are 1,181 cases missing and murdered indigenous women across Canada right now. And on Wednesday, their deaths inspired heated debate among would-be MPs for two Hamilton ridings.
- Niagara police officer breaks bail in cheese-smuggling case
- A Niagara Regional Police officer found guilty last month on charges related to his role in a cross-border cheese-smuggling operation has been arrested for breaking the terms of his bail while he waits for sentencing, police say.
- Tractor-trailer catches fire on QEW
- Hamilton fire crews were called to the QEW near Fruitland Road Thursday morning after a transport truck caught fire.