St. Catharines, ON
Set St. Catharines as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:45 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
NW 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT Fri May 24, 13 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing this evening. Wind north 20 km/h. Low plus 4.
Sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 17 except 11 near Lake Ontario. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 5.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Search crews in Australia finding signs of missing Hamilton man
- A Hamilton man who is lost in a mountainous region of Australia may be leaving behind clues for search crews to find, his family says.
- New blood restrictions still discriminate against gay men, advocates say video
- Health Canada has loosened decades-old restrictions on gay men giving blood — but it's still not nearly enough, Hamilton advocates say.
- 2nd suspect in Tim Bosma murder case to plead not guilty video
- The lawyer for Mark Smich says the Oakville, Ont., resident will plead not guilty to first-degree murder in the death of Tim Bosma, the Hamilton man who disappeared earlier this month after taking two men on a test drive of his truck.
- Five questions with Andrea Horwath
- The NDP leader spoke to the media on Friday about supporting the Ontario Liberal budget.
- 3D printers give rise to 'desktop manufacturing'
- Customizable objects from plastic dollhouse furniture to medical prosthetics can now be designed and printed out by almost anyone at the press of a button, and is going to lead to an 'explosion of new stuff,' predicts author Chris Anderson.