St. Catharines, ON
Set St. Catharines as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 5:23 PM
SSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Sunny. High minus 3.
Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 8 with temperature rising to minus 4 by morning.
Snow ending late in the evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 late in the evening. High zero.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
-9° | -14°
16° | 7°
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
-7° | -8°
19° | 18°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- One woman killed after accident on the 403 in Burlington
- One woman was pronounced dead after a single-car accident on Highway 403 east of Waterdown Road in Burlington early this morning.
- LRT announcement Monday doesn't sway hesitant councillors audio
- Hamilton’s mayor announced Monday that the province is willing to fully fund light rail transit here, but the news did little to sway city hall’s anti-LRT councillors.
- U.S. Steel pensioners at risk: City report
- About one of every 72 Hamiltonians is a U.S. Steel pensioner, which could be a big problem for the city’s economy in the future a new report suggests.
- Lanois, Lightfoot Kickstarter perks are a music nerd's dream video
- As part of a new Kickstarter campaign launched Tuesday, Hamilton's historic Grant Avenue Studio is offering perks like an intimate, in-studio performance from iconic songwriter Gordon Lightfoot and a recording master class from Grammy winner Daniel Lanois.
- New Scientists at McMaster to discuss federal cuts
- Cuts to federal programs and the so-called muzzling of scientists are the focus of a discussion at McMaster University Tuesday.