St. Catharines, ON
Set St. Catharines as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
WNW 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 3:30 PM EST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 3:30 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High zero.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Clearing overnight. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 7.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Councillor's detective work to save Hamilton $3 million
- On Friday, Ward 5 Councillor Chad Collins presented a laundry list of 19 line items from the city’s capital budget that could be scratched in favour of reducing the expected tax increase for 2014.
- Nelson Mandela: Hamilton remembers a worldwide icon video
- The late Nelson Mandela is still being honoured all over Hamilton. Many say the example he set for the world will last forever.
- Komak the moose, Canadian Olympic mascot unveiled
- Komak, the new Canadian Olympic team mascot, was introduced Friday in Hamilton at St. Lawrence Catholic Elementary School.
- Jewellery store robbed in broad daylight downtown Friday
- One woman has been sent to hospital after a jewellery store robbery in broad daylight in downtown Hamilton Friday morning.
- New Sports, teens and booze go together, Mac study warns
- Mac study suggests culture of sports encourages more drinking but less drug use among young athletes.