St. Catharines, ON
Set St. Catharines as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 19, 15 at 7:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:29 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
E 30 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 19, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun Apr 19, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Cloudy. Rain beginning late this evening. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 6.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. Amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 19 except 8 near the lake. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 in the evening. Low 6.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Picone's celebrates 100-year milestone in the heart of Dundas
- The Picone sisters use their father's signature on their store's sign. It's a way of connecting them to the store's long traditions and what it has taken to succeed over a century of being in business.
- 'Co-op Angel' pays it forward by giving away free Mustard Seed memberships
- A woman fondly known as 'the Co-op Angel' has been giving away free memberships to deserving customers at a not-for-profit grocery store in downtown Hamilton.
- Audio Nathan Cirillo's regiment thanks Hamilton with special parade audio
- Six months after Cpl. Nathan Cirillo was shot while standing guard at the National War Memorial in Ottawa, his regiment in Hamilton opened its armoury to thank the public for its support in the aftermath of the reservist's death.
- Max's Big Ride raises awareness for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Andrew Sedmihadsky's son Max is four years old. And, for about half his short life, he has lived with a rare disorder that causes muscle degeneration and affects boys between the ages of two and three years old.
- Hamilton Bulldogs play final game in AHL
- Calvin Pickard made 40 saves and Joey Hishon scored the only goal in the shootout as the Lake Erie Monsters edged the host Hamilton Bulldogs 4-3 on Saturday in American Hockey League action.