St. Catharines, ON
Set St. Catharines as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 23, 17 at 12:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 5:58 PM
SSW 16 km/h
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 3:30 PM EST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 3:30 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 40 percent chance of drizzle overnight. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 9.
Clearing in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers before morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 4.
|Clearing||Chance of showers||Showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated City cuts 23 positions and repurposes 5 - including some management
- The city released a statement Wednesday about the elimination of 23 management and support positions, and the repurposing of five.
- Another day of record-breaking warm weather in Hamilton
- Hamilton's airport registered a high temperature of 14 C at 4 p.m. Wednesday, breaking a 20-year-old record.
- Hamilton's Bay Street LRT stop is still alive - for now
- City council voted narrowly - 8-7 - to defer the issue to a committee. That keeps it alive.
- 'Anti-vaccine' teacher found guilty of professional misconduct
- An Ontario high school teacher who disrupted an immunization clinic and discouraged students from getting vaccinated has been found guilty of professional misconduct, the Ontario College of Teachers has ruled.
- Brantford cops raid pot dispensary 1 day after it opens
- Brantford police raided a pot dispensary Tuesday, a day after it opened, and arrested a 35-year-old Stoney Creek man.