Fort Smith, NT
Set Fort Smith as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 03, 15 at 7:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:21 AM
Sunset: 9:28 PM
NNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 03, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun May 03, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing late this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 7.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 9.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Whitehorse traffic accident sends at least one to hospital
- At least one person was taken to hospital in Whitehorse Sunday following what appeared to be a collision between a motorcycle and a pickup truck.
- Fort Resolution woman aims to upgrade local playground
- A woman in Fort Resolution wants more safe places for kids to play, so Lacey Von Forrest is raising money to have a playground built in the community
- Kwanlin Dün First Nation inks LNG deal with Yukon government
- The Kwanlin Dün First Nation is getting into the liquefied natural gas (LNG) business with a new investment agreement it signed Friday with the Yukon Government. The deal will allow the first nation to buy up to half of the Whitehorse diesel-LNG conversion project.
- Arviat, Nunavut, man awarded medal of bravery for rescue of rescuer
- In 2013, Joe Karetak of Arviat rescued the pilot of a helicopter sent to rescue him and his son from an ice floe.
- Yukoners plan epic bike trip to commemorate Stalin's Polish exiles
- Yukoners Ewa Dembek and Lee Carruthers are about to set of on a major cycling trip - 8,000 kilometers from Poland to Iran. They're retracing the journey Dembek's mother was forced to take 75 years ago, as a Pole exiled by Stalin - one of the so-called 'sybirak'.