Fort Smith, NT
Set Fort Smith as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 28, 15 at 1:00 PM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:58 AM
Sunset: 10:10 PM
N 1 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 28, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Jul 28, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing before morning. Low 12.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. High 21.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New St. Andrew's Anglican Church at Fort Selkirk to undergo restoration
- One of the most photographed buildings at Fort Selkirk historic site will undergo a major restoration this summer.
- Audio Yukon Senator Dan Lang defends Senate in wake of Harper announcement audio
- Dan Lang, Yukon's lone senator, responded to Prime Minister Stephen Harper's announcement that he would not appoint any new Senators until reforms are made by emphasizing the Senate's importance to the northern territories.
- Blog Yellowknife cabin lot lottery draws 100s but leaves many more empty-handed
- More than 900 people entered a draw to get a cabin lot lease from the N.W.T. government, the first lottery of its kind in decades. On Monday night, the lucky 22 were chosen.
- Travel Alberta ad drops Nunavut borders from the map
- A Travel Alberta ad meant to showcase United Airlines' routes into Calgary went viral on Reddit earlier this week after posters realized it forgot one important detail: the borders for the territory of Nunavut.
- 1 dead in motorcycle, vehicle collision on Klondike Highway
- A 69-year-old American man died in a collision involving a motorcycle and a vehicle around 10:15 Monday morning, Dawson City police say.