Fort Smith, NT
Set Fort Smith as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 8:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 7:29 PM
SE 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. High 23.
Partly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Low 9.
Sunny. High 18.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy|
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Holland America will repeat Dawson City flights
- Holland America flew about 15,000 cruise ship passengers into the Klondike this summer. A marketing executive says they plan to do it again in 2015.
- Nunavut FASD posters provoke strong reaction
- The Nunavut government’s dramatic new campaign to prevent fetal alcohol spectrum disorder is provoking a strong reaction from residents.
- Whitehorse mom still not satisfied with school buses
- Some parents in Whitehorse still have concerns about school bus routes, even after the Department of Education made adjustments to the routes following a public outcry.
- Yellowknife dump closure plan rejected
- The Mackenzie Valley Land and Water Board has rejected the City of Yellowknife's plan to close its dump and is asking for more information on how 'landfill gases' will be managed.
- Samuel Nuqinqaq returns to Nunavut legislature after alcohol treatment
- Samuel Nuqingaq, the MLA for Uqqummiut, attended standing committee hearings at Nunavut’s legislature last week. It was the first time he’d been in the legislature since his suspension in March, but his problems aren't over. He'll be in court next month to face an assault charge.