Fort Smith, NT
Set Fort Smith as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 2:00 PM MST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 5:46 PM
WNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 11:00 AM MST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 11:00 AM MST
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 36.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 34.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 19. Wind chill minus 36.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Updated 'Good fences make good neighbours': N.W.T. justice minister hints at new fencing for Yellowknife jail
- When asked about planned security upgrades at the North Slave Correctional Complex in Yellowknife, Minister Louis Sebert quoted poet Robert Frost: 'Good fences make good neighbours.'
- Homemade rhubarb vinegar and sunflower-seed soup? Yukon food experiments you have to try
- Rhubarb vinegar fails to sunflower-seed soup successes — Yukon foodie and cookbook author shares local recipes to try.
- Ice collapses on part of unofficial ice road to West Dawson City, Yukon
- A break occurred Saturday in the unofficial ice road crossing the Yukon River to West Dawson City.
- Profile Black History Month: How a Yukon miner's parents fled the KKK
- Peter Risby, who died in 2011, was a respected Yukon miner and prospector. His family history was rich in drama - his dad was black, his mom was white, and not everybody in 1920s Kansas approved.
- Your North: Best reader photos for week of Feb. 20
- An airport proposal, a feisty lynx and a micro-masterpiece headline your best photos of the week sent to us from across Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Nunavik.