Fort Smith, NT
Set Fort Smith as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 28, 16 at 12:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 4:22 AM
Sunset: 10:27 PM
NNE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 27, 16 at 7:37 PM MDT Fri May 27, 16 at 7:37 PM MDT
Showers. Low 7.
A few showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 8.
|Showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Kwanlin Dün FN hiring safety officers for Whitehorse's most violent neighbourhood
- Chief Doris Bill says two full time officers will be hired to help community members and work with the RCMP in crime prevention and enforcement.
- MMIW inquiry should be headed by Indigenous women, report says
- The federal government has released a summary of what it heard from victim's families and advocates during the consultation phase ahead of an inquiry into missing and murdered Indigenous women.
- Suspect arrested for armed robbery in downtown Yellowknife
- Police have arrested a suspect after receiving a call at around 12:30 a.m. Friday reporting a robbery in the area of 53rd Street.
- 'We're taking this very seriously': Nunavik leaders on suicide crisis
- In Quebec's Inuit territory of Nunavik, leaders have rejected calls to declare a state of emergency over a recent spate of self-inflicted deaths, saying that short-term response isn't the right solution.
- Camping with kids: essential tips from the 'Happy Camper' audio
- Kevin Callan, the ‘Happy Camper,’ recalls one of his 12-year old daughter’s favourite camping adventures. “She says, ‘remember the time when you protected us from that bear?’”