Fort Smith, NT
Set Fort Smith as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
SSW 26 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing this evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 3.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 6.
Clear. Low minus 10.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
5° | -8°
41° | 18°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
-3° | -14°
27° | 7°
-3° | -16°
27° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Lutsel K'e, N.W.T., wins award for solar power project
- Lutsel K'e won a Game Changer award from the Canadian Solar Industries Association in Toronto on Thursday, for its new 35 kilowatt solar power project.
- Hay River Facebook confessions page sparks concerns
- A Hay River, N.W.T., woman says a Facebook page inviting residents to anonymously confess their 'deepest darkest secrets' has gone too far.
- Photos Puvirnituq mushers sweep Ivakkak dogsled race
- Mushers in the annual Ivakkak dogsled race crossed the finish line yesterday afternoon in Puvirnituq, Nunavik.
- Michael Nehass sentenced to 21 months for in-custody incidents
- Michael Nehass was sentenced Thursday to 21 months for incidents that occurred since he's been in custody at the Whitehorse Correctional Centre.
- Yukon elder discovers mother's purse at national museum audio
- A group of First Nations elders from the Yukon took a walk back in time during a recent visit to the Canadian Museum of History in Ottawa where they identified artifacts that had been sold off or stolen from their communities.