Fort Smith, NT
Set Fort Smith as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 21, 14 at 10:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 9:05 PM
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. Clearing late this evening. Low 6.
Sunny. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low 6.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Gwich’in Tribal Council gets clean audit for 2014
- An independent auditor presented a clean audit to the Gwich’in Tribal Council general assembly in Inuvik, but delegates still have questions about financial mismanagement.
- Stephen Harper announces northern research program
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper announced a new research program that will develop and commercialize cold-climate technology during the kick-off of his ninth annual northern tour in Whitehorse, Yukon.
- Fort Resolution raises money for family of Rhoni Beaulieu video
- The community of Fort Resolution, N.W.T., has raised almost $13,000 for the family of Rhoni Beaulieu, the 16-year-old girl who died in a house fire in the community on Aug. 15.
- RCMP in Cape Dorset arrest man with firearm without injury
- Part of Cape Dorset was cordoned off this morning while RCMP dealt with an armed man. The man has surrended to police and RCMP say charges are pending.
- Photos Snowfield fined $40K for abandoned N.W.T. mining camp
- Vancouver-based Snowfield Developments has been fined $40,000 and ordered to pay about $212,908 to cover the cost of cleaning up its exploration camp 60 km from Yellowknife.