Fort Smith, NT
Set Fort Smith as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 12:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 9:21 AM
Sunset: 3:22 PM
Pressure: 103.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:00 AM MST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 11:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy. High minus 28.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 35.
Clearing in the morning. High minus 31.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-21° | -36°
-6° | -33°
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
-21° | -22°
-6° | -8°
-28° | -32°
-18° | -26°
-30° | -33°
-22° | -27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Video Jessica Johnson gets 5 years for Yukon crime spree video
- Jessica Johnson, 23, was sentenced to five years in prison Thursday afternoon for her role in a violent robbery and shooting two years ago in Haines Junction, Yukon
- Social media makes Arctic hockey dream come true
- A plea on social media turned into enough money for a Nunavut teacher to take a hockey team to a series showdown in Northern Ontario.
- Fort Chipewyan Métis launch $3B dam lawsuit
- The Métis Nation of Alberta in Fort Chipewyan is suing BC Hydro and the federal government for $3 billion for damages to the Lake Athabasca delta.
- Eric Dejaeger trial adjourned until January
- The trial of Oblate priest Eric Dejaeger in Iqaluit has been adjourned until January.
- Soldiers join forces to combat suicide and PTSD
- A rank-and-file campaign launched by two Canadian veterans of Afghanistan to check in on their colleagues and make sure they're all OK has apparently already saved one soldier's life.