Fort Smith, NT
Set Fort Smith as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 11:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 6:08 PM
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Clear. Low minus 30.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. High minus 13.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. Low minus 24.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-11° | -18°
12° | -0°
-5° | -19°
23° | -2°
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- DND announces DEW Line clean-up completed
- The remediation project involved 21 radar sites at a cost of $575 million.
- Spring 2016 set as target to settle school claims
- The chief adjudicator in the Indian Residential School Adjudication Secretariat says far more claims than expected
- No charges to be laid for teen set on fire in Whitehorse
- The Whitehorse RCMP say the parents of all the teens involved in the incident have agreed it should resolved outside of the courts.
- Constituents not surprised by Uqqummiut MLA's suspension
- Constituents of Uqqummiut MLA Samuel Nuqingaq say they are disappointed but not surprised that he has been suspended from the Nunavut legislature.
- Whitehorse teen found safe after being reported missing
- A 15-year-old girl was located Friday morning at a friend's house after being reported missing overnight.