Fort Smith, NT
Set Fort Smith as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 5:03 AM
Sunset: 10:04 PM
ESE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. Local smoke. High 34. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Local smoke. Low 15.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Widespread smoke. High 22.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
22° | 10°
72° | 50°
27° | 15°
81° | 59°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
26° | 11°
79° | 52°
27° | 12°
81° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yellowknife should aid stranded truckers: Alex Debogorski
- Yellowknife truck driver Alex Debogorski says the lack of aid for truckers stranded in the city by Highway 3 fire closures is a missed opportunity for the city to promote itself through goodwill. Meanwhile, further
- First Nations divided on new Financial Transparency Act video
- First Nations across Canada are divided in their reactions to a federal government act that requires bands to post financial information, including salaries, online. Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development says it will "increase accountability in First Nations governance."
- Arctic cruise ship runs into engine trouble off Greenland
- Repairs to the Sea Adventurer, the ship formerly known as the Clipper Adventurer, are expected to take two weeks. The vessel was scheduled to arrive in Canada on July 30.
- NTI candidates must show criminal records check
- Nunavut Tunngavik Inc. is tightening its election rules by making everyone who runs for an executive position provide a criminal records check. But RCMP say the process to get that paperwork can take several months.
- GNWT says mould in homes doesn't pose health hazard
- The territorial health department says research has yet to establish a link between mould and health problems but according to Health Canada, there's plenty of research showing that mould causes health problems.