Fort Smith, NT
Set Fort Smith as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 19, 17 at 10:00 AM MST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 5:28 PM
NE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 19, 17 at 5:00 AM MST Sun Feb 19, 17 at 5:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this morning. Light snow beginning this afternoon. High minus 8.
Snow. Amount 5 cm. Temperature steady near minus 8.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. High minus 5.
|Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Your North: Best reader photos for the week of Feb. 13
- There were some beautiful skies and some close encounters with wildlife in your best shots of the week from across the North.
- RCMP handling of sexual assault allegations debated in N.W.T Legislature
- RCMP in the Northwest Territories are reviewing all sexual assault files in the territory between 2010 and 2014 following a Globe and Mail report suggesting a third of those cases were dismissed as baseless, according to Justice Minister Louis Sebert.
- Cambridge Bay youth make art out of scrap metal
- Some creative youth in Cambridge Bay, Nunavut, are welding their way to a more beautiful community, making everything from Arctic char to motorbikes out of scrap metal from the dump.
- Recap N.W.T. Budget Wars: Episode II - Revenge of the Regular MLAs
- Regular MLAs in the Northwest Territories are stalling the passing of the 2017-2018 budget in an effort to convince cabinet members to include more spending items in the budget.
- 3rd time a charm for N.W.T. skip Galusha at Scotties
- Yellowknife's Kerry Galusha defeated New Brunswick to join the 12-team field at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts.