Set Sanikiluaq as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -33
Feels like: -27
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 7:49 PM
NNW 36 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:30 AM EDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:30 AM EDT
Sunny. Local blowing snow. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 26.
Sunny. High minus 20.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-18° | -26°
-0° | -15°
-15° | -25°
5° | -13°
-16° | -19°
3° | -2°
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
-14° | -22°
7° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Bill S-6 faces standing committee hearing in Whitehorse today
- The standing committee on aboriginal affairs is holding its long-awaited hearing on Bill S-6, that would amend the Yukon Environmental and Socio-Economic Assessment Act, today in Whitehorse.
- Kakisa elders 'left to fend for themselves' without homecare, residence
- Elders in Kakisa have to deal with dementia, arrange their own appointments, take their medications and keep their homes up as best they can because there are no support services for them in the community.
- CMWS: Greenland youth uses camera, positive action to fight suicide
- Youth and suicide prevention were the focus of the Circumpolar Mental Wellness Symposium Friday in Iqaluit, including one Greenlandic youth who began an online project to show people that there is always hope.
- Tuktoyaktuk reindeer crossing marks 80th year video
- On March 1935, the first group of reindeer were herded to the Mackenzie Delta after a long journey originating on the other side of the world. On Sunday morning, roughly 3,000 animals crossed the ice road between Inuvik and Tuktoyaktuk, N.W.T., marking the 80th anniversary of the annual journey.
- Marty McSorley praises Tootoo during Nunavut visit
- Compare the hockey statistics of Jordin Tootoo and Marty McSorley side by side and there's one that stands out from the rest: penalty minutes.