Set Sanikiluaq as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 7:08 PM
S 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Periods of snow. Low minus 24.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 21.
Clearing in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 33. Wind chill minus 45.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-20° | -27°
-4° | -17°
-21° | -25°
-6° | -13°
-19° | -28°
-2° | -18°
-18° | -27°
-0° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Deline voters head to the polls on self-government deal
- Polls are open today, tomorrow and Wednesday for members of the Deline First Nation to vote on a final self-government agreement.
- N.W.T. Mine Training Society program benefits questioned
- Some members of the K'atlodeeche First Nation who were enrolled in a program run by the Mine Training Society say it's not benefiting them.
- Friends campaign to name pool after Whitehorse lifeguard audio
- Friends of Whitehorse swimming instructor Kelly Patrick, who died Thursday, are organizing online to have the pool at the Canada Games Centre renamed in her memory.
- Hay River hockey mom charters a plane to cheer at AWG
- Louise Schumann chartered a plane for 120 parents from the Northwest Territories and Nunavut to go and cheer on their kids at the Arctic Winter Games in Fairbanks, Alaska later this month.
- Robbie Watt goes online to support Inuit gay rights audio
- An openly gay man from Kuujjuaq, Que. has launched a Facebook page to support LGBT people across the Arctic after some controversial comments by elected officials in Iqaluit, Nunavut.