Fundy (National Park), NB
Set Fundy (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 28, 16 at 10:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
W 5 km/h
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 28, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Fri Oct 28, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
Rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 9.
Rain at times heavy ending near midnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northeast 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High 12.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Possible cougar captured on video in Grand Falls video
- A Grand Falls woman claims she has captured a cougar on-camera as it slinks through a field across from her home.
- New Public perception must be weighed in accepting freebies, ethics prof says audio
- Businesses and government officials have to consider how accepting gifts, such as free concert tickets, will be viewed in the public, according to an ethics professor.
- Nurses want province to clearly define violence as workplace hazard
- Nurses in the province say they want more action from government to help protect them from workplace violence.
- St. Mary's First Nation aims to make children kindergarten-ready
- St. Mary's First Nation is taking steps to make young children from the community kindergarten-ready.
- Forecast New Brunswick weather: rain today and tomorrow
- Today another disturbance from the Great Lakes will spread cloud and showers across the region, according to CBC meteorologist Bill Bourque.