Fundy (National Park), NB
Set Fundy (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 6:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 6:27 PM
WSW 3 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clearing early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 4 except zero inland.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Rain||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
15° | 13°
59° | 55°
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Shelley Rinehart named Liberal candidate in Saint John East video audio
- Saint John Deputy Mayor Shelley Rinehart will be the Liberal candidate in the Nov. 17 Saint John East byelection, Premier Brian Gallant said in a statement on Monday.
- 'Outdoor deficit disorder' fuelling obesity crisis, expert says audio
- Canada’s childhood obesity crisis is being fuelled, in part, by an “outdoor deficit disorder,” according to an exercise physiologist from the University of Manitoba.
- Quispamsis council asked to reconsider curbside recycling
- A Quispamsis town councillor is asking his colleagues to revisit curbside recycling, just two weeks after the idea was unanimously rejected.
- ACAP Saint John director steps down with harbour cleanup done
- Tim Vickers, the head of ACAP Saint John, has stepped down after 11 years for a job in the private sector now that harbour cleanup is complete.
- Canada's junior hockey teams violate minimum wage laws: lawsuit
- A class-action lawsuit against the Canadian Hockey League alleges its young players are underpaid, and is seeking financial compensation.