Fundy (National Park), NB
Set Fundy (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 28, 16 at 3:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:59 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
NNW 7 km/h
Chance of showers or thundershowers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 28, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Jul 28, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or thundershowers this evening. Fog along the coast early this evening. Fog patches developing early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Fog along the coast. High 24. Humidex 27. UV index 8 or very high.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Clearing before morning. Fog patches. Low 15.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Port Saint John signs lease with DP World for west side terminal
- Port Saint John has signed a long-term lease agreement with DP World for the operation of the west side container terminal, the largest private sector investment in the port in decades.
- 7 things to do in New Brunswick this weekend
- There is no shortage of community events happening across New Brunswick this weekend. Here are seven ideas that you might want to consider this weekend.
- Fredericton studies the use of red light cameras
- Although provincial rules don't allow for their evidence to be used, the city is studying the use of red light cameras.
- Updated Severe thunderstorm alert issued by Environment Canada audio
- Environment Canada has issued a severe thunderstorm alert for much of New Brunswick Thursday afternoon, as meteorologists track a system capable of producing nickel-size hail, strong wind gusts and heavy rain.
- Anglophone South gets $1.48M to help Syrian refugees
- The Anglophone South School District is planning for 180 Syrian students to be enrolled next year and is looking to hire more teachers and assistants to work with the new students.