Fundy (National Park), NB
Set Fundy (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 19, 17 at 2:00 PM AST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 5:08 PM
SSW 2 km/h
Periods of snow mixed with rain
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 19, 17 at 11:00 AM AST Thu Jan 19, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
Periods of snow mixed with rain. Snowfall amount 2 cm. High plus 1.
Periods of snow ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. High zero.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New 2 men charged with assaulting Dennis Oland in prison
- Two men have been charged with assaulting Dennis Oland in prison last summer.
- New Taxpayer money for Sears a risk but worth it, Opportunities NB says
- The head of Opportunities New Brunswick says the $2.2 million it is providing to Sears Canada for a call centre in Edmundston is a good use of taxpayer dollars.
- Tourism officials won't answer questions about Parlee Beach discrepancies
- The Department of Tourism won't answer questions about major discrepancies in how its staff assigned water quality ratings at Parlee Beach over the past three years.
- One year later: Syrian newcomer students adjust to life at school audio
- With more than 200 Syrian newcomers in the Anglophone South School District since last January, “there’s quite a range there in ages and abilities,” says the district's Jeff Matheson, but teachers and Saint John's growing Syrian community are wrapping their arms around new arrivals.
- Saint John 'superhero' looking out for elderly neighbours video
- Linda McPhee doesn't wear a cape or jump off tall buildings, but her neighbours consider her a superhero. The Saint John woman is known to snow plow up to seven different driveways during each snowfall, mow the lawns of each of her neighbours, and duck out on her own friend's invites to holiday dinners in order to cook meals for the elderly instead.