Fundy (National Park), NB
Set Fundy (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
NNW 6 km/h
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 10.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 10 except minus 15 inland.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Sunny|
1° | -8°
34° | 18°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-7° | -9°
19° | 16°
-4° | -14°
25° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Community mourns death of Loretta Saunders
- The body of Loretta Saunders was laid to rest Saturday.
- New Maritime Bus seeks time to make northern N.B. route work
- Maritime Bus has struggled to meet ridership goals for its pilot project in northern New Brunswick and is asking for more time to prove the new route is financially viable.
- Fans flocking to women's university hockey
- The popularity of women’s university hockey in New Brunswick has jumped in the wake of the 2014 Sochi Olympics, with record crowds showing up to watch teams play.
- St. Stephen food bank sees spike in demand
- Surging home heating bills in New Brunswick this winter have meant a real pinch for some households, causing the food bank in St. Stephen to see a spike in demand.
- Fisheries official tried to keep Robichaud file secret
- The head of enforcement at the Department of Agriculture, Aquaculture and Fisheries says he marked his emails on the Donat Robichaud case as “confidential” because he knew the affair would look bad to the public.