Fundy (National Park), NB
Set Fundy (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
NW 2 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing late this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light before morning. Low plus 1 with frost.
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 13. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
19° | 15°
66° | 59°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- NDP candidate 'uncomfortable' with Dominic Cardy's shale gas policy
- The NDP candidate in Kent South is criticizing his party’s shale gas policy for not going far enough to protect landowners, saying he would not have run in the election had the full platform been available earlier.
- Shale gas can be extracted safely, Ohio study suggests
- An assistant professor at Ohio State University believes shale gas can be extracted safely, based on a new study that suggests faulty well construction causes groundwater contamination, not fracking.
- Shale gas, jobs dominate Kent South race
- The southeastern riding of Kent South may serve as a microcosm to better understand how the divisive debate over jobs and shale gas development is gripping the province.
- Explosive device discovered outside home in Bois Blanc
- RCMP are asking for the public's assistance after someone left a potentially explosive device outside a home in Bois Blanc, N.B., on the Acadian Peninsula.
- Fredericton police lean toward assault in Peter Bryden case video
- Fredericton police say it's likely Peter Bryden was the victim of a serious assault while walking home from the Harvest Jazz and Blues Festival on Sept. 13, but continue to investigate all options and ask for the public's assistance.