Fundy (National Park), NB
Set Fundy (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 29, 16 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:00 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
S 6 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 29, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Fri Jul 29, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of thundershowers. Fog patches along the coast. High 24. Humidex 27. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing before morning. Fog patches spreading inland this evening. Low 16.
Sunny. Fog patches retreating to the coast in the morning. High 27 except 20 along parts of the coast. Humidex 32.
|Sunny||Sunny||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Glyphosate report shows no increased health risk: Dr. Jennifer Russell
- The government has released its long-awaited report on the use of glyphosate and it says there is "no increased risk for New Brunswickers exposed to glyphosate."
- 3 women simultaneously struck by lightning in Rolling Dam
- Three women in southern New Brunswick are thankful to be alive after a lightning strike hit all three of them last weekend.
- Fredericton to screen the Tragically Hip's last summer date
- Fredericton is joining Saint John and many other Canadian cities in screening the Tragically Hip's Kingston concert live on Aug. 20.
- U.S. environmental group concerned about Energy East pipeline
- Natural Resources Defence Council is concerned about increased tanker traffic, possible spills.
- St. Thomas hockey player invited to national development camp
- St. Thomas hockey player Kelty Apperson has been invited to Hockey Canada’s Women’s Development Camp at the beginning of August.