Fundy (National Park), NB
Set Fundy (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
N 4 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Showers ending this morning then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thundershower. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches. Low 15.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the evening. High 20.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
20° | 16°
68° | 61°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Trinity Western approval causes N.B. lawyers to speak out
- Discontent continues to brew among New Brunswick lawyers over a controversial decision by the province's law society to accredit British Columbia’s Trinity Western University’s new law school.
- Moncton RCMP fund gets boost from Confederation Bridge fundraiser
- Many people heading home from the Shania Twain concert opened up their wallets to volunteers collecting donations to help the families of the fallen RCMP officers in Moncton.
- Drone captures bird's-eye-view of Bathurst
- People in Bathurst, N.B., are getting a new appreciation for their surroundings thanks to a local man who's been flying a camera attached to an aerial drone all summer.
- Halibut-tracking test hopes to prove quota increase needed
- The Island’s week-long halibut fishing season kicks off on Sunday, but this year the fishermen are tracking the fish and trying to prove that Ottawa should increase their quota.
- 11 displaced after Coldbrook Crescent fire
- Twelve people are temporarily homeless after a fire damaged an apartment in the eastern part of Saint John Saturday afternoon.