Fundy (National Park), NB
Set Fundy (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 8:00 AM AST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 5:56 PM
WNW 2 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Clearing. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this morning. High plus 5.
Partly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Fog patches developing this evening. Low minus 3.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Fog patches retreating to the coast in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High plus 3 except 7 inland.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- CUPE blames low patient satisfaction with hospital cleanliness on cuts
- The union that represents hospital cleaning staff in New Brunswick says job cuts and a lack of backfill for absent workers are to blame for fewer patients being satisfied with hospital cleanliness last year, and warns the situation will only get worse with privatization.
- City of Fredericton says too many drivers ignoring parking bans
- The City of Fredericton says many drivers aren't paying attention to street parking bans and it's looking to make it easier to tow cars in violation.
- CN line through N.B. in danger if business doesn't pick up
- CN can drop freight service between Campbellton and Moncton if traffic doesn't pick up in the next few years, according to an agreement the company signed with the former Alward government.
- Ottawa to invest in 'fisheries innovation' for Atlantic Canada following EU trade deal
- With Canada's trade deal with the European Union on track to come into force provisionally within weeks, the federal government is set to announce a new fisheries innovation fund. Just don't call it compensation, Dominic LeBlanc says.
- Forecast New Brunswick weather: slow melt as temperatures rise to double digits
- New Brunswick will see lots of sunshine and much warmer than normal temperatures for the next couple of days with highs reaching 7 C today and 10 C on Thursday.