Fundy (National Park), NB
Set Fundy (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
WNW 5 km/h
A few showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few showers ending this evening then partly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 late this evening. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 in the evening then light after midnight. Low plus 5 with risk of frost.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated Brian Gallant's Liberals elected amid vote-counting 'fiasco'
- Liberal Leader Brian Gallant appears to have won the New Brunswick election amid a vote-counting "fiasco."
- New Brunswick election tally suffers glitches as Tories demand hand count video
- Troubles with the automated system of tallying results in the New Brunswick election brought the counting of votes to a standstill Monday night with the outcome hanging in the balance.
- Grand Manan fatal plane crash GPS fails to offer clues
- The GPS system on the air ambulance that crashed in Grand Manan, N.B. in August won't provide any clues into the cause of the fatal accident, preliminary investigations have revealed.
- David Coon makes history with seat for Green Party
- David Coon stepped into the history books in Monday's provincial election, by winning the hotly contested Fredericton South riding to give the Green Party its first-ever seat in the New Brunswick Legislature.
- David Alward wins re-election in Carleton riding
- Progressive Conservative Leader David Alward won for the fifth time in his riding in Monday's provincial election.