Fundy (National Park), NB
Set Fundy (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 27, 16 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
NE 3 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 27, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri May 27, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this afternoon. High 11 except 15 inland. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and after midnight with risk of thundershowers. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches retreating to the coast in the morning. High 19 except 24 inland.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Sackville's Open Sky Co-operative offering training to start businesses
- Open Sky Co-operative in Sackville is looking for people with learning disabilities or mental health issues who are struggling to find work.
- YMCA of Greater Moncton's ReConnect program seeks donations
- A program that helps Moncton-area youth and adults who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless is now looking for a helping hand of its own after demand for service has jumped 18 per cent.
- New New Brunswick weather: Unsettled weather coming this weekend
- The weekend will get off to a grey start with clouds and showers expected Friday, and more wet weather redeveloping on Saturday.
- Charity gets some much-needed charity of its own
- A Moncton-based charity group that helps victims of fires and those in poverty has itself received some much-needed support, a surprise donation of $1,000
- POLITICAL PANEL Parties talk judicial independence controversy
- The panel discusses whether Minister of Justice Stephen Horsman, who is himself on the panel, told "a falsehood" in the legislature regarding his conversations with judges.