Fundy (National Park), NB
Set Fundy (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 31, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
SSW 5 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 31, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Sun Aug 31, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. Fog patches. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 19 except 23 inland. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Showers beginning overnight. Risk of thundershowers overnight. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low 16.
Showers ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of thundershowers early in the morning. Fog patches. High 21.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
22° | 16°
72° | 61°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
19° | 15°
66° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- 12 displaced after Coldbrook Crescent fire
- Twelve people are temporarily homeless after a fire damaged an apartment in the eastern part of Saint John Saturday afternoon.
- Irving rail terminal smell driving woman out of her home
- An east Saint John, N.B., woman says she’s trying to sell her home near Irving Oil Ltd.'s oil-by-rail terminal on the advice of her doctor.
- PTSD awareness march reaches New Brunswick video
- Three former soldiers are marching through New Brunswick as they enter the final few weeks of a cross-Canada journey aiming to raise awareness about Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- NDP's Dominic Cardy proposes local governance overhaul
- Every New Brunswicker will have an elected mayor and council within six years of the NDP forming government, according to Dominic Cardy.
- Opinion Brian Gallant struggles to articulate campaign message
- Liberal Leader Brian Gallant struggled to communicate a vision for what he will do as premier and who he is in the first week of the campaign, acccording to St. Thomas University journalism professor Michael Camp.