Fundy (National Park), NB
Set Fundy (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 2:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
S 1 km/h
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. A few flurries beginning early this evening and ending before morning then 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low minus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers early in the morning and 60 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. High plus 5. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 near midnight. Low minus 9.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -12°
37° | 10°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Analysis School bus language debate creates mixed messages from Tories
- A split may be developing in New Brunswick’s Progressive Conservative party over the issue of language-based school busing.
- AC 624 crash: MacGillivray Law to file class action lawsuit
- A Nova Scotia law firm says it will be filing a class action lawsuit representing passengers on board Air Canada Flight 624 that crash-landed Sunday morning in Halifax and a second firm confirms they are meeting with a passenger Tuesday.
- Pipe organ goes digital thanks to retired Moncton teacher
- 73 year-old retired Moncton teacher Owen Fraser wired and built a digital pipe organ from scratch.
- Influx of refugees to Saint John leads to call for volunteers
- Saint John YMCA Newcomer Connections group seeks furniture, household items after influx of refugees.
- No shuttle for Darlings Island residents if flooding occurs
- The province told Darlings Island residents it won't provide a shuttle boat service this year if flooding cuts off the only road to the island.