Fundy (National Park), NB
Set Fundy (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 22, 17 at 7:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 7:34 PM
NW 14 km/h
Periods of snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 22, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Mar 22, 17 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few rain showers or flurries changing to periods of snow early this evening and ending near midnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Clearing before morning. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind becoming northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 early this evening. Low minus 15. Wind chill minus 26 overnight.
Sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 26 in the morning. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 14.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Video Hilda Haines proves it's never too old to volunteer video
- A 91-year-old woman spends her good health in the service of others at Dr. Everett Chalmers Hospital.
- Marking 2 centuries of putting out the flames in Fredericton audio
- One of the oldest fire departments in Canada delves into its history, which includes a leather-bucket law and fire-dousing competitions.
- No more 'cells & bells': Sackville committee proposes new 21st-century school audio
- A committee in Sackville calling itself Sackville Schools 2020 is hoping to "hit the reset button" on education in New Brunswick with a new kind of community school that would replace the elementary, middle and high schools in the small town.
- Indigenous groups heard from on last day of NEB hearings in Maritimes
- Indigenous groups are playing a large role in hearings to revamp the National Energy Board, with a full day set aside at the current meetings in Saint John.
- Video CBC New Brunswick News March 22, 2017 video
- News that focuses on telling the stories that happen throughout New Brunswick