Saint John, NB
Set Saint John as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 05, 15 at 2:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:43 AM
Sunset: 9:15 PM
SSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 04, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Jul 04, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 40 percent chance of showers later in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 18 except 23 inland. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Clearing late in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 13.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated Police clear Rothesay scene after search for gunman
- Police officers cleared the scene of School Avenue near Fairvale Elementary School in Rothesay, N.B. Saturday night, after searching and not finding a possible armed man.
- New Brunswick submitting bid for 2021 Francophone Games
- The province of New Brunswick is submitting a bid to host the Francophone Games in 2021.
- Metal detector locates lost jewelry at Fredericton's Killarney Lake
- Now that beach season has arrived, one New Brunswick man can be found spending his time using a metal detector searching through the sand at Killarney Lake in Fredericton.
- Saint John River sturgeon fishing season off to good start
- Sturgeon fishing season began this week on the Saint John River and the early catches were good, according to one company.
- Vinyl records make comeback with younger music fans audio
- The CBC's Lauren Bird found out why music lovers are trading in their shiny CDs for older, warmer sounding LPs.