Saint John, NB
Set Saint John as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 01, 16 at 3:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 7:05 PM
SW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 01, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Oct 01, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Low 9.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. High 14.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Fredericton hosts international stamp convention
- Fredericton is a stamp collector’s paradise this weekend as vendors and enthusiasts from across Canada and the U.S. gather for a major exhibition.
- UNB among schools figuring out how to add more Indigenous studies
- The University of New Brunswick's vice-president academic says patience will be required as universities across Canada, including his, try to figure out how to implement calls to action issued by Canada's Truth and Reconciliation Commission last year.
- Chinese performance group raising cultural awareness in Saint John video
- The Jasmine Performing Arts Group will perform styles of different Chinese minorities' art, language and beauty to raise awareness about the culture in Saint John.
- New Brunswick U-picks open for business audio
- The temperature has dropped into the teens on many days and for many New Brunswickers that means a trip to a local U-pick.
- Right whale entanglements continue despite search for solutions audio
- After three recent fishing gear entanglements involving the rare North Atlantic right whale, collaboration between fishermen, biologists, and engineers still isn't saving the mammals.