Saint John, NB
Set Saint John as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 23, 14 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
ENE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 23, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Aug 23, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 22.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Funeral today for pilot Klaus Sonnenberg in N.B.
- Family and friends are gathering today to remember Klaus Sonnenberg, the pilot who died when his small charter crashed last Saturday on Grand Manan Island, killing a paramedic and injuring two others.
- Painter Fred Ross remembered in Saint John
- Family and friends gathered Saturday to say goodbye to Fred Ross, a well-known New Brunswick painter known for his portraits and murals.
- Hartland tenants face another week without power
- Several tenants in Hartland continue to live without power because a dispute with the landlord has meant the bill hasn't been paid.
- N.B. should adopt Maine's water protection program, says scientist
- A scientist who helped develop Maine's water protection program says New Brunswick should adopt a similar program.
- Liberals pledge a family doctor for every New Brunswicker
- The Liberals say every New Brunswicker will have a family doctor by 2018, if they are elected in the upcoming provincial election.