Saint John, NB
Set Saint John as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 2:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
NNE 25 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Rain at times heavy or snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 17, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Dec 17, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Rain at times heavy changing to periods of snow before morning. Freezing rain inland this evening and after midnight. Rainfall amount 20 to 30 mm. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming northeast 40 gusting to 60 after midnight. Low zero with temperature rising to plus 4 by morning.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 in the morning. High plus 4 with temperature falling to zero in the afternoon.
Periods of snow ending in the evening then cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 3.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Flurries or rain showers||Cloudy|
0° | -8°
32° | 18°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- No deal in place to bring big name concerts to Magnetic Hill
- CBC News has learned that a proposed deal between the city of Moncton and the province of New Brunswick to attract big name performers to Magnetic Hill is not going forward.
- EMO says they are better prepared for extreme weather
- The man who coordinates emergency management in Southwest New Brunswick says the province’s Emergency Measures Organization is better prepared for extreme weather.
- New Brunswick oil patch workers concerned about oil price slide
- New Brunswick workers looking for a secure job have been turning to the oil patch out west, but those jobs are more uncertain with the current price of oil continuing to slide.
- Matthew Tucker will undergo psychiatric exam after mother's murder
- A provincial court judge ordered Matthew Linus Tucker, who has been charged with second-degree murder in the death of his mother, to undergo a psychiatric evaluation on Wednesday.
- Woodstock school's name is 'a geographical lie,' ex-teachers say video
- Two former teachers in Woodstock are upset over the Department of Education’s decision to call a new school, “Townsview,” a name they say is misleading.