Saint John, NB
Set Saint John as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 9:04 PM
SSW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 22 except 28 inland. UV index 9 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening then 60 percent chance of showers late in the evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 22 except 26 inland.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
20° | 16°
68° | 61°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- NB Power's handling of Storm Arthur needs public review, experts say
- NB Power's preparation for and handling of a series of recent widespread blackouts in New Brunswick should be subject to an independent review by the Energy and Utilities Board, according to the utility’s former chief regulator and two former public interveners.
- Serena Perry's family given more time to serve lawsuit papers
- The family of Serena Perry has been granted a 90-day extension to locate one of the defendants in thier lawsuit over the 22-year-old's death at the Saint John Regional Hospital.
- Fredericton bus route cancellations ignite campaign video
- Public transit riders in Fredericton who are about to lose their routes have started a campaign to try and get city council to reverse the decision.
- Kennebecasis watershed group helps rebuild after flooding
- The Kennebecasis Watershed Restoration Committee is working to rebuild and restore areas in the Sussex region that were damaged by spring flooding and post-tropical storm Arthur.
- South Portland votes against crude oil export
- The City of South Portland, Maine has voted to block Alberta from using the city’s port to export crude bitumen.