Saint John, NB
Set Saint John as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
ESE 12 km/h
Pressure: 99.3 kPa
Periods of drizzle or rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of drizzle this evening. Rain beginning late this evening. Fog. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early this evening. Temperature rising to 7 by morning.
Rain ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Fog dissipating late in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 30 gusting to 50 near noon. Temperature falling to zero in the afternoon. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 6.
|Rain||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Public meetings on January ice storm to be held in April
- Residents and businesses affected by the January ice storm will be able to share their experiences at public meetings being held in five communities over four days.
- Dog saved by Fredericton firefighters after falling through ice
- A dog was rescued from the St. John River in Fredericton after falling through the ice Saturday morning.
- 1 person dead after house fire in Napan, N.B.
- Police say one person was found dead after a house fire in Napan, N.B., early Saturday morning.
- Why you should keep at least half a tank of gas in your car during winter audio
- If you’ve ever worried about whether the gas in your car will freeze in the winter, fear not. But it’s not a bad idea to keep the tank at least half full when the temperature dips below zero.
- 1 person faces charges for attempting to smuggle drugs into federal prison
- A person is facing charges for trying to smuggle drugs into a New Brunswick prison.