Saint John, NB
Set Saint John as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 27, 16 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
NNW 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 26, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Aug 26, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing overnight. Fog patches spreading inland. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 14.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 24. Humidex 26. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 11.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated Trial of ex-daycare owner accused of assaulting children wraps up
- The defence presents closing arguments in the trial of a former daycare owner accused of assaulting children and an employee in a Moncton, N.B., court.
- Distracted driving continues to be issue in New Brunswick
- Distracted driving continues to be a problem on New Brunswick roads, but drivers are undecided on whether it should be made criminal, or if a ticket is enough. This comes after Quebec's Transport Minister said he'll ask Ottawa to look closely at the issue.
- Pub crawls banned at UNB Fredericton campus
- An email sent out Thursday to UNB students from administration informed them of a new ban on student-led bar tours.
- Group uses ancient techniques to build contest winning cabin video
- Community Forest International is taking the winning plans from its sustainable cabin competition and building an affordable, off the grid tiny home in the woods of South Branch.
- 22-year-old man charged in Baker-Brook death
- 22-year-old Johnny Albert charged with first-degree murder after the discovery of the body of a 46-year-old Gordon Albert Friday morning in Baker-Brook.