Saint John, NB
Set Saint John as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 23, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:59 AM
Sunset: 9:02 PM
SSW 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Showers or thundershowers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 23, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Jul 23, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Showers or thundershowers this afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 mm except 15 mm in the heaviest showers. High 20 except 27 inland. Humidex 31. UV index 8 or very high.
A few showers ending this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of thundershowers early this evening. Low 16.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of thundershowers in the afternoon. High 27. Humidex 33.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Discovering the joys of scotch at Fredericton's Highland Games audio
- Attendees of Fredericton's Highland Games will have a chance to sample the most Scottish of all drinks.
- Recap N.B. This Week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed
- 'Swing, run, have fun' only rules for Dalhousie baseball team
- Challenger baseball, an inclusive sports team for children with physical and cognitive disabilities, is in its infancy in Dalhousie, but already receiving rave reviews from players and parents. "There was a one day event during the Bon Ami festival. A lady put it together and I thought it was great,"said Daniel Bernard
- E-bikes give cyclists that extra boost to get around city video
- Gaston Daigle doesn’t own a car and says he doesn’t need one. He says he’d rather ride a bicycle equipped with an electric motor to help him get around.
- Video New Brunswick July 22, 2016 video
- CBC TV news and weather from New Brunswick