Saint John, NB
Set Saint John as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 21, 16 at 7:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 6:29 PM
ESE 26 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 21, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Oct 21, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. Showers beginning this morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this morning. High 19.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Rain at times heavy beginning near midnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late this evening. Low 14.
Rain at times heavy. Fog patches. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 21. Humidex 28.
|Rain at times heavy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Progressive Conservative leadership vote promises to be unpredictable Saturday
- As PC party members prepare to vote in Saturday's leadership contest, there are several possible scenarios that could happen with seven candidates in the running.
- New Possible cougar DNA samples collected since 2003 to finally be tested
- A backlog at a University of Montreal labs means the possible evidence of cougars in New Brunswick has been locked away in a storage room for more than a decade.
- Saint John water faces increased cloudiness due to weather
- The City of Saint John is warning residents there is still a higher than usual risk of turbidity, or cloudiness, in the drinking water and boil orders could result.
- New Brunswick weather: rainfall warning for today, Saturday
- Heavy rainfall is expected over much of the Maritimes today and Saturday with between 40 mm and 75 mm possible, according to a rainfall warning issued by Environment Canada.
- Bathurst bylaw: No trick-or-treating after 7 p.m., must be under 14
- Bathurst Mayor Paolo Fongemie says he was surprised when a citizen brought bylaw no. 2005-17 to his attention: "Door to door soliciting (trick or treating) shall not take place after 19:00 hrs," it read.