Saint John, NB
Set Saint John as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 29, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 6:06 AM
Sunset: 8:56 PM
SSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 29, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Jul 29, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of thundershowers early this evening. Fog patches along the coast early this evening. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches retreating to the coast in the morning. High 27 except 20 along parts of the coast. Humidex 32. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Teenager pleads guilty to violent home invasion in Grand Bay-Westfield
- A 14-year-old boy with no previous criminal record, no history of behavioural problems and no serious issues on his psychiatric assessments, has pleaded guilty to four criminal charges involving a violent break-and-enter last month in a Grand Bay-Westfield home.
- Saint John Police looking into charges against tower-climbing teens
- Investigators with the Saint John Police are currently looking into what charges could apply to two teenagers involved who appeared in a video climbing a high-powered transmission tower.
- New New Brunswick summer playlist: July 29
- Our summer playlist features New Brunswick based artists every week.
- Horizon criticized for low overnight physician staffing at ERs audio
- Between the hours of 1 a.m. and 7 a.m. there is only one doctor on duty at the Dr. Everett Chalmers Hospital.
- Fredericton museum combines Pokemon Go and historical tour audio
- A new walking tour by the Fredericton Region Museum will help Pokemon Go players catch them all in half an hour or less during a quick history lesson.