Saint John, NB
Set Saint John as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 19, 17 at 3:00 AM AST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 5:13 PM
SE 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Periods of snow beginning before morning. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Temperature steady near minus 3.
Periods of snow except rain along parts of the coast in the afternoon. Amount 2 cm. High plus 1.
Periods of snow ending near midnight then clearing. Rain along parts of the coast early in the evening. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 8.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Codiac RCMP looking for 2 convenience store robbers
- At approximately 6:35 p.m. Wednesday, Codiac RCMP responded to JM Convenience store on Mill Road in Moncton for a report of an armed robbery.
- Vitalité Health Network orders reviews of Restigouche psychiatric hospital audio
- Concerns have been made by various individuals and organizations, including police and courts, related to absenteeism, patient care and aggressive behaviour of patients with staff.
- Matt Stairs' appearance on Baseball Hall of Fame ballot was brief
- In results announced Wednesday evening, the former Fredericton resident failed to receive a single vote in his first year of eligibility on the Baseball Hall of Fame ballot.
- 'It was absolutely mad': escalating failures in Saint John pedway
- Broken escalators have caused bottlenecks in Saint John's pedway but residents were told that repairs could take up to three weeks.
- Sears set to open call centre in Edmundston, create 180 jobs
- Edmundston is getting a new Sears Canada call centre this spring, which is expected to create an estimated 180 jobs and deliver "wow" experiences for customers.