Saint John, NB
Set Saint John as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 04, 15 at 7:16 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
SSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 04, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon May 04, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 9 except 14 inland. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light before morning. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 19.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New School closure votes show opinion is turning, PC MLA says
- The Opposition’s education critic says recent district education council votes show the momentum toward closing schools seems to be slowing down.
- New Maine legislators reject gaspereau-blocking bill
- A legislative committee in Maine has unanimously rejected a bill that would have blocked the gaspereau migration in the St. Croix River.
- New Spruce budworm study aided by citizen science program
- Forestry scientists are looking for the help of New Brunswickers to track spruce budworm populations as an outbreak in Quebec approaches the border.
- New Brunswick weather: Mainly sunny and warm across the province
- It will be mainly sunny across the province on Monday, with some afternoon cloudiness in the north and a chance of thundershowers late this afternoon in the northwest, according to CBC meteorologist Peter Coade.
- Missing St. Andrews woman found
- The 44-year-old St. Andrews woman who was reported missing on May 1 has been located, according to the RCMP.