Saint John, NB
Set Saint John as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 7:35 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Increasing cloudiness early this morning. 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Becoming clear overnight. Fog patches developing before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 7.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 20.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
15° | 0°
59° | 32°
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New School crossing guard cuts considered in Saint John
- Between one-quarter and one-third of school crossing guards aren't needed, say Saint John city traffic managers.
- 'Frightening' threats gender-based, says Liberal candidate
- A Liberal candidate in Riverview says she's being targeted because of her gender after receiving threats.
- Sally Ng: Innovation must be nurtured and developed video
- New Brunswick’s high-tech sector has had many success stories in the last decade but if the province is to create another Radian6 or Q1Labs, then several steps must be taken, according to one start-up adviser.
- Accounting firms aren't endorsing campaign promises
- Accounting firms have been universally declining to endorse cost estimates being used by New Brunswick political parties in their election platforms, instead appearing to suggest voters take what they are being promised with a grain of salt.
- Opinion Innovation in the province needs more than a 4-year plan
- Sally Ng, of Fredericton-based Planet Hatch, says innovation in the province requires more than a four-year plan that is often talked about in an election campaign.