Saint John, NB
Set Saint John as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 29, 15 at 11:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 9:01 PM
SE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri May 29, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. 60 percent chance of drizzle along parts of the coast before morning. Fog patches overnight. Low 9.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. 60 percent chance of drizzle along parts of the coast early in the morning. Fog patches retreating to the coast early in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 15 except 22 inland. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of drizzle along parts of the coast overnight. Fog patches spreading inland early in the evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 11.
|Mainly cloudy||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Hampton Elementary 10-year-old's shirt called 'inappropriate'
- The mother of a 10 year-old girl says her daughter was told her loose-fitting shirt was 'inappropriate' after it lifted while the girl was skipping.
- Miramichi anglers say bass is wiping out salmon population video
- Hundreds of anglers will be on the Miramichi River this weekend, but they'll be fishing for bass — not salmon.
- St. Andrews residents rally to save historic hedge
- A small protest took place Friday morning in St. Andrews, opposing a town plan to cut back a cedar hedge that officials call a liability.
- CFIA advisory issued after Fredericton woman finds poisonous beetle in spinach video
- A Fredericton woman found a poisonous beetle in her package of organic baby spinach last week, at a time when similar discoveries have been made across the country.
- Peter MacKay cites 'love for my family' as he bows out of federal politics video
- Peter MacKay's remarkable career in federal politics will end this fall after nearly 20 years as he focuses on his young family. With Prime Minister Stephen Harper at his side in Stellarton, N.S., MacKay said he still loves politics "but, simply put, I love my family more."