Saint John, NB
Set Saint John as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 13, 13 at 6:00 AM AST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
W 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 13, 13 at 5:00 AM AST Fri Dec 13, 13 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning this morning. Local amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 7.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing late this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 21. Cold wind chill minus 32.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early in the afternoon. High minus 13.
|Sunny||Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny|
-3° | -18°
27° | -0°
-9° | -10°
16° | 14°
-2° | -15°
28° | 5°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Exclusive Sheriff injured in van crash treated 'like trash' by government video
- A former sheriff's officer injured in a van crash while transporting prisoners last year says she has been treated "like trash" by the provincial government.
- New Highway closed between Fredericton and Minto
- Route 10 between Fredericton and Minto has been closed until noon Friday to allow downed power lines to be removed from the road.
- Lorneville bridge closes after structural failure
- Some residents in New Brunswick say they feel the province may have put them at risk after the Lorneville Creek causeway suffered another structural failure this week. The bridge was just flagged for its poor state.
- Mental health centre for children and youths on its way
- The New Brunswick government is issuing a request for proposals to supply and operate a treatment centre for children and youth with mental health needs.
- Privacy commissioner rejects minister's claim of support
- New Brunswick's privacy commissioner is correcting comments by a provincial cabinet minister about a new law governing personal information.