Saint John, NB
Set Saint John as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 10:00 AM AST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 5:48 PM
NNW 39 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 14, 16 at 11:00 AM AST Sun Feb 14, 16 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 late this afternoon. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 30.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 30.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 32.
|Mainly sunny||Flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Extreme cold warning continues for nothern New Brunswick
- The extreme cold warning continues Sunday for northern New Brunswick.
- Anthony 'Tony' Ward of Fredericton still missing after 1 year
- It has been one year since 56-year-old Tony Ward of Fredericton disappeared and there has been no new information for police to try and find him.
- Pfizer recalls Advil liquid products for children and infants
- Pfizer Consumer Healthcare is recalling 124 lots of Advil liquid products for infants and children because there could be inconsistent doses of ibuprofen in the products if they have not been shaken as directed before use.
- City of Fredericton, transit union reach tentative agreement
- The city of Fredericton and the Canadian Union of Public Employees local 1783 have reached a tentative agreement.
- Co-op Atlantic pensions could be slashed by as much as 30%
- About 1,200 people in Atlantic Canada who work or worked at Co-op Atlantic are facing the possibility of their pensions being reduced as much as 30 per cent, CBC News has learned.