Saint John, NB
Set Saint John as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 02, 15 at 1:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
SSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 01, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Dec 01, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low zero with temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
Periods of rain. Fog patches. Amount 2 to 4 mm. High 8.
Periods of rain. Fog patches. Amount 10 mm. Temperature steady near 8.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Brunswick throne speech: 'Significant choices' loom in budget
- The Liberal government of Premier Brian Gallant is repeating its pledge to make “all the decisions” needed to balance the budget during the new session of the Legislature.
- Dennis Oland tells murder trial he didn't kill his father
- Dennis Oland says he did not kill his father, prominent New Brunswick businessman Richard Oland, in 2011, and describes their last encounter as being "a great time."
- Dr. Eilish Cleary, chief medical officer of health, on leave
- Dr. Eilish Cleary, the province’s high-profile chief medical officer of health, is not on the job and no one will say why. Cleary has been on leave for several weeks, CBC News has learned. Cleary confirmed by email she is on leave, but turned down a request for a comment.
- World AIDS Day marked by red scarves around province
- Red scarves could be seen waving from trees and lamp posts around the province Tuesday, as volunteers tied winterized versions of red ribbons in an AIDS awareness campaign.
- Fredericton Police Force launches online crime reporting site
- Beginning on Tuesday, you no longer have to call the Fredericton Police Force if someone steals your bicycle or vandalizes your property. The Force has launched an online reporting system valid for certain types of crime.