Saint John, NB
Set Saint John as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
NW 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Snow or ice pellets
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 8:31 AM ADT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 8:31 AM ADT
Rain changing to ice pellets then changing to snow late this morning and ending this afternoon then clearing. Risk of freezing rain this morning. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature falling to zero this morning then rising. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 5 except minus 9 inland.
Sunny. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 3 except 7 inland.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
7° | -5°
45° | 23°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated Flood concerns continue as province hit by heavy rain video
- Communities along the St. John River in western New Brunswick are dealing with flooding and many parts of the province are experiencing periods of heavy rain on Wednesday.
- Special Report Atholville mill's tax cut leaves residents with bigger bills
- Residents of Atholville were hit with a record property tax increase this year in the wake of a big reduction in the tax assessment on the village's biggest taxpayer.
- Saint John unplugs free Wi-Fi from city buses
- Saint John city buses will no longer be offering free wireless internet to riders after costs climbed out of control.
- Teachers face higher retirement age under new pension deal video
- Teachers in New Brunswick will have to retire later and teachers who are already retired may not always get cost-of-living increases under a new pension deal with the provincial government.
- 911 dispatcher meets father from frantic labour call video
- A Moncton paramedic and 911 dispatcher who talked a panicking husband through a speedy delivering got to meet the man on the other end of the line Tuesday.