Set Sussex as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 25, 16 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 5:58 AM
Sunset: 9:00 PM
W 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 25, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Mon Jul 25, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 30. Humidex 35. UV index 9 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning near midnight. Risk of thundershowers overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 18.
Showers with risk of thundershowers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Amount 10 mm. High 25. Humidex 33.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Saint John waterfront transformed into shipping container village for Area 506 festival audio
- The transformation of Saint John's waterfront into a village of shipping containers to host the Area 506 music and cultural festival on New Brunswick Day weekend is well underway.
- Former attorney general slams new bursary program as unconstitutional
- A former Liberal attorney general says the Gallant government's plan to offer free tuition only to low income students, who attend public institutions, is unconstitutional.
- McAdam seeks funds to repair historic railway station's damaged roof
- McAdam is asking the federal and provincial governments to pitch in to fix the roof of the McAdam Railway Station that was damaged during a storm in March.
- Phoenix Falling Miramichi Pay Centre workers feeling Phoenix pain
- Employees struggling with the problem-plagued Phoenix pay system at the federal government's Pay Centre in Miramichi, N.B., are so stressed out that dozens of them are on stress-related leave, according to the union and people working at the centre.
- Forecast New Brunswick weather: Heat alert issued for Moncton, Fredericton, Miramichi
- The province has issued a level 1 heat alert for Miramichi, Fredericton and greater the Moncton region for Monday. Humidex levels are predicted to be between 35 and 39 degrees for much of Monday.