Set Sussex as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 06, 16 at 4:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
NNE 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Periods of rain or drizzle
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 05, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu May 05, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of drizzle early this evening. Periods of rain beginning this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low plus 4.
Periods of rain changing to periods of drizzle in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Amount 5 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 7.
Overcast. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low plus 5.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Grand Manan council, RCMP hold public forum over drug problems video
- Grand Manan village council and the RCMP hosted a public meeting Thursday night to discuss concerns about a reported spike in cocaine and prescription drug use on the island being driven by a strong lobster fishery, and to seek solutions to the policing and community problems that brings.
- Fort McMurray workers reunited with loved ones in N.B.
- There were tears of joy and warm embraces at airports across New Brunswick on Thursday as families were reunited with members who had been working in Fort McMurray and managed to escape the ever-spreading wildfire.
- New Brunswick Red Cross raising money for Fort McMurray relief
- While fire continues to rage in Alberta, people in New Brunswick are looking to help out. NB Liquor is launching a prompt-at-cash campaign in partnership with the Canadian Red Cross to help with relief efforts in Fort McMurray.
- Keswick Ridge organic farm changes the lives of Chinese family
- A program that offers young people a chance to live and work temporarily on organic farms in New Brunswick has changed the lives of one Chinese family.
- More Indigenous nurses needed to improve health outcomes, says organization
- The One Million in One Year campaign hopes to raise more than $1 million for Indigenous nursing education and research. Canadian Nurses Foundation wants to support Indigenous communities in providing culturally-sensitive health services, and the key to this is to train more Indigenous nurses.