Set Sussex as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 3:00 PM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 33
Feels like: 91
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
SE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon with 40 percent chance of showers later this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 18.
A few showers ending near noon then clearing. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the evening. High 24.
|A few showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
20° | 19°
68° | 66°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Brian Gallant's Liberals hold wide lead in new CRA poll
- The Liberals continue to hold a significant lead in public opinion, according to the latest political poll released by Corporate Research Associates on Tuesday.
- Cancer study seeks 2,000 more Atlantic volunteers
- The Atlantic PATH cancer study is seeking 2,000 more volunteers in Atlantic Canada, including 1,000 in New Brunswick.
- TB testing involving Moncton student encouraging, health officer says
- A University of Moncton student diagnosed with tuberculosis in May is responding well to treatment and no one else has tested positive to date, say health officials.
- PCs, Liberals vow to remove politics from education
- The return to school brought a series of education-related announcements from the Progressive Conservatives and the Liberals on Tuesday morning with both parties committing to long-term planning.
- ATM stolen from Moncton restaurant
- Codiac Regional RCMP are asking for the public's help in the case of a stolen ATM in Moncton.