Set Sussex as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 31, 16 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 30, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Aug 30, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches overnight. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 26. Humidex 31. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Fog patches overnight. Low 15.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Canada Post reaches tentative deal with union, averting job action
- Following marathon bargaining sessions that reached into the wee hours, Canada Post and the Canadian Union of Postal Workers have reached tentative agreements, averting a possible mail disruption that had loomed for months.
- Selena Gomez cancels concerts in Atlantic Canada
- Two pop mega-concerts scheduled in Atlantic Canada this weekend have been cancelled, the promoter says, after lead act Selena Gomez pulled out of the shows.
- Bass River church claimed in latest string of arsons
- A 140-year-old Bass River church was severely damaged by a fire Tuesday morning.
- Child luring case in Moncton moves to sentencing phase
- A 26-year-old Moncton man who lured thousands of young boys around the world into performing sexual acts online — and sexually assaulting his own brother — said his crimes "became like an addition."
- Carolyn McNulty's legacy of volunteerism lives on at Romero House video
- Family and friends of Carolyn McNulty say they'll continue to care for the poor and feed Saint John's hungry, without taking government money or sitting in meetings that don't lead to action.