Set Sussex as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 28, 15 at 11:48 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
NNW 23 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 28, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Apr 28, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Periods of rain. Rain or periods of wet snow near noon. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 4.
Periods of rain becoming mixed with wet snow after midnight. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 2.
Periods of rain. Rain or periods of wet snow in the morning. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 5.
|Periods of rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Daycare cuts will hurt business owners and parents, operator says audio
- Some private daycare operators in the Fredericton area say the Liberal government's decision to cut their subsidies will hurt business owners and parents who need affordable daycare.
- Saint John council drops prayer at meetings after court ruling
- Saint John council dropped its long-standing tradition of opening its regular meetings with a prayer on Monday night, following a Supreme Court ruling earlier this month.
- New Wood turtle research needs funding, Moncton group says video
- A Moncton group is working to save the threatened wood turtle, but says that finding the elusive turtle can be almost as hard as finding funding for the research.
- Nepal earthquake: Sackville mom hears from daughter on Everest
- Bonnie Stiles of Sackville says her 27-year-old daughter was finally able to call home to New Brunswick upon arriving in a village at the bottom of Mount Everest after Saturday's earthquake in Nepal ended her trek up the mountain.
- Young Tories push to drop 'Progressive' from party's name
- A group of young Tories are looking to remove the word “Progressive” from the party’s name at the upcoming annual general meeting.