Set Sussex as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 07, 16 at 10:00 AM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
S 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 07, 16 at 11:00 AM AST Wed Dec 07, 16 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. High minus 4.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers this evening and after midnight then partly cloudy. Risk of freezing drizzle late this evening and after midnight. Temperature rising to plus 1 this evening then falling.
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Province punts 2 major decisions in new climate action plan
- The Gallant government has unveiled its climate change action plan but is putting off two major decisions that could carry heavy political risks.
- Quispamsis woman gives gift of life to 3-year-old in U.S. — again
- Three-year-old Savanna Acosta will be spending Christmas at home in Tacoma, Washington this year, thanks to stem cells from a New Brunswick donor.
- Victor Boudreau has no place in Parlee Beach issue, David Coon says
- Green Party Leader David Coon says Health Minister Victor Boudreau should recuse himself from any involvement with the Parlee Beach contamination issue because of his investment in a proposed campground nearby.
- 2 men hospitalised after early-morning stabbings in Saint John
- Two men in their 20s were dropped off at the Saint John Regional Hospital around 1 a.m. on Wednesday with multiple stab wounds.
- David Coon questions motion by Liberals, PCs to support Energy East
- Premier Brian Gallant and Opposition Leader Blaine Higgs are once again asking the New Brunswick Legislature to recommit to the Energy East pipeline and the economic opportunities they say it could bring to the province.