Set Sussex as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 1:00 AM AST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 5:45 PM
NW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 34 overnight.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing near noon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 36 in the morning and minus 27 in the afternoon.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 30.
|Clearing||Sunny||Snow or rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Anthony 'Tony' Ward of Fredericton still missing after 1 year
- It has been one year since 56-year-old Tony Ward of Fredericton disappeared and there has been no new information for police to try and find him.
- Pfizer recalls Advil liquid products for children and infants
- Pfizer Consumer Healthcare is recalling 124 lots of Advil liquid products for infants and children because there could be inconsistent doses of ibuprofen in the products if they have not been shaken as directed before use.
- City of Fredericton, transit union reach tentative agreement
- The city of Fredericton and the Canadian Union of Public Employees local 1783 have reached a tentative agreement.
- Valentine's Day: Why the digital age hasn't ended our love affair with card-giving
- Does a love note sound any less sweet if sent via text? Around Valentine’s Day, most people seem to think so. An estimated 40 million Valentine’s cards are exchanged in Canada each year, and the digital age doesn't seem to be slowing sales.
- Video Escaped Dorchester inmate captured in Fredericton after 'extensive pursuit'
- RCMP say a 29-year-old inmate who escaped from Dorchester Penitentiary was captured in Fredericton Friday evening by members of RCMP and the Fredericton police. Jeffrey MacLean was arrested "after an extensive pursuit around the city."