Set Sussex as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 7:00 AM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
NNE 49 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Flurries at times heavy or ice pellets
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Ice pellets or snow changing to snow at times heavy this morning then to a few flurries near noon. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 to 10 cm. Local blowing snow this morning. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 near noon. Temperature steady near zero.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 9.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
6° | -9°
43° | 16°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
1° | -13°
34° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated Winter storm leaves 40,000 without power in New Brunswick
- The night sky in the Fredericton area took on an eerie blue-green glow overnight, apparently from power transformers on utility poles blowing and cutting off power to thousands of NB Power customers due to a nor'easter that is also impacting other parts of Eastern Canada.
- Exclusive U.S. firm investigated for clean-up at old Canadian mill site
- Company acquired millions of dollars in scrap metal, but came up short on jobs promised, CBC News investigation finds.
- New Brunswick abortion restriction lifted by Premier Brian Gallant video
- Premier Brian Gallant is removing a key regulation that has been a barrier to access to abortion services in New Brunswick, a move met by both relief and disappointment - depending on each side in the abortion issue. Follow CBC's live blog to learn more.
- Mother-daughter duo see cruising song take off on Facebook
- On a recent road trip to Maine, Ann Paul and her mother Maggie Paul of St. Mary's First Nation decided to crank up the stereo and sing along.
- Donnie Snook's appeal of 18-year sentence on sex charges dismissed
- Former Saint John city councillor and former youth pastor Donnie Snook has lost the appeal of his 18-year sentence on child sex abuse charges.