Set Sussex as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 01, 15 at 8:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 9:16 PM
SSE 19 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 01, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Jul 01, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. Showers beginning early this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 24. UV index 8 or very high.
Clearing in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 11.
|Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Oil terminal slated for Belledune sparks dispute along N.B.-Que. border
- A plan to bring Alberta oil to Belledune by rail has drawn a hard line between communities along the New Brunswick-Quebec border over the jobs the project could create and rail safety concerns.
- Order of Canada honourees include 3 New Brunswickers
- Three New Brunswickers have been appointed to the Order of Canada - Russ Howard, Sandra Irving and Serge Patrice Thibodeau.
- Nova Scotia rattled by Canada Day earthquake
- An earthquake with a magnitude of 3.6 rumbled through southwest Nova Scotia Wednesday afternoon, according to Natural Resources Canada.
- 20-year-old man charged with manslaughter in Leech
- A 20-year-old man from Leech has been charged with manslaughter in connection with an incident at a home in the Acadian Peninsula town on Tuesday.
- Red Cross volunteers from Atlantic Canada deploy to Sask. wildfires
- Canadian Red Cross volunteers from the Atlantic provinces are spending their Canada Day getting ready to ship out to help evacuees from the forest fires in Saskatchewan.