Set Sussex as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 30, 16 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 7:04 PM
SSW 3 km/h
Pressure: 103.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 30, 16 at 7:23 AM ADT Fri Sep 30, 16 at 7:23 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Low 7 except plus 4 in low lying areas. Risk of frost.
Cloudy. High 18.
|Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Saint John breast cancer survivor describes hardships, hope
- A year after finding a lump in her breast, Kathy Kaufield plans to celebrate the successful conclusion of months of chemotherapy and radiation treatments by participating in this Sunday's Run for the Cure.
- New Progressive Conservatives shorten leadership ballot process
- The Progressive Conservative Party decided with little fanfare last month that regardless of the vote numbers, a maximum of four candidates will go through to the second ballot at its October leadership convention. And only two will be on the third and final ballot if it's needed.
- New Brunswick groups want NEB to restart pipeline hearings
- Two New Brunswick groups are calling on Canada's National Energy Board to go back to the beginning when a new Energy East panel is appointed.
- Stamp 'accumulator' has no idea how many stamps he owns
- While he calls himself more of an accumulator than a collector, Daniel Michaud will be among a number of philatelists attending the upcoming British North American Philatelic Society exhibition in Fredericton.
- New CBC meteorologist Peter Coade retires after record-setting career
- With his down-to-earth demeanour and warm voice, Peter Coade has provided a comforting presence to Maritimers for decades. On Friday, the CBC meteorologist is retiring.