Set Sussex as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 30, 15 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 9:02 PM
SW 35 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat May 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 28. UV index 9 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 12.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. Risk of thundershowers late in the morning and in the afternoon. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High 18.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Analysis Timing of Peter MacKay's departure politically damaging video audio
- Even senior Conservative ministers, still reeling from an announcement most did not see coming, could not spin this one: losing Justice Minister Peter MacKay leaves a big hole in their party.
- Ann Fairley raises money for colon cancer research
- Ann Fairley, a woman battling cancer, is raising awareness and funds for colon cancer. She and a group of volunteers have organized a fundraising event on June 7 for new screening equipment for the Dr. Everett Chalmers Hospital.
- Hampton Elementary 10-year-old's shirt called 'inappropriate' video
- The mother of a 10 year-old girl says her daughter was told her loose-fitting shirt was "inappropriate" after it lifted while the girl was skipping rope at school.
- Marc Pepin excited for N.B. Sports Hall of Fame induction
- For Marc Pepin, his passion for tennis stemmed from an unusual place — boredom at watching his parents play tennis.
- Residential schools: Promises of reconciliation saved in bentwood box
- More than 1,300 items presented to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission into Indian Residential Schools are being archived, with that hope that the objects carefully placed into a bentwood box will eventually travel the country to inspire other Canadians.