Set Sussex as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 28, 14 at 2:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 8:03 AM
Sunset: 4:45 PM
WSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 28, 14 at 11:00 AM AST Sun Dec 28, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
Rain ending this afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Amount 2 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. Temperature steady near plus 5.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 6.
Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon and evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 early in the evening. High minus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-10° | -13°
14° | 9°
-12° | -20°
10° | -4°
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
-8° | -10°
18° | 14°
-8° | -16°
18° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated 2 suspects nabbed in Riverview pharmacy robbery
- Two men have been arrested in connection with a brazen armed robbery at a pharmacy in Riverview, N.B., on Saturday morning.
- Immigration experts say record citizenship numbers won't last
- The federal government says more than 260,000 people became new Canadians during 2014, more than any other year in Canada's history and more than double last year's number. But immigration experts say the increase won't last because of increased eligibility requirements.
- 1 dead after man barricades himself in N.B. home
- RCMP say one man is dead after a standoff near Stanley, N.B., Saturday night.
- Body of missing Moncton woman found
- Police say they don't believe there was foul play in the death of the 48-year-old Moncton woman.
- Audio Atlantic Voice: Year end reporter's notebook
- Atlantic Voice has asked our colleagues at CBC/Radio Canada to reflect back on the year that was, and tell us about something that happened to them.