Set Sussex as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 1:00 PM ADT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 7:21 PM
SSE 27 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Flurries ending this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Local snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High plus 3.
A few clouds. Low minus 4.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain or snow beginning near noon. Rainfall amount 10 mm. Wind becoming east 30 km/h gusting to 50 early in the evening. High plus 3.
|Rain mixed with snow||Freezing rain or snow||Sunny||Flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||Flurries|
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
2° | -13°
36° | 9°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
-4° | -11°
25° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New 80-year-old woman held up at knifepoint in her Moncton home
- Codiac Regional RCMP are investigating after an 80-year-old woman was held up at her Moncton home on Monday night.
- Sackville at risk from rising sea levels video
- A professor at Mount Allison University says it's time for the Town of Sackville to move forward with flood planning due to rising sea levels from climate change.
- New Wasser's son awoke to mother's screams, jury hears
- The jury at Ronald Wasser's attempted murder trial heard testimony Tuesday from his two sons and the 911 call they made about their mother being shot.
- Saint John man fighting for wheelchair repairs
- A Saint John man whose powered wheelchair needs about $2,300 in repairs due to water damage says he can't afford it and the government refuses to pay.
- Obstruction trial to hear testimony from Crown prosecutor
- The Crown prosecutor who advised enforcement officers for the Department of Agriculture, Aquaculture and Fisheries to lay charges against the brother of Deputy Premier Paul Robichaud is scheduled to testify in a Fredericton courtroom today.