Set Sussex as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
S 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. A few flurries beginning this evening and ending before morning then 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southeast 20 near midnight. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. A few rain showers in the afternoon. Clearing early in the evening. High plus 5.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
2° | -12°
36° | 10°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Stephen Lund plans to enact Atcon recommendations
- The chief executive officer of the province’s newest economic development agency says he plans to move quickly to to prevent another Atcon-style fiasco.
- Moncton Fire Department sees sharp increase in natural gas leaks
- Moncton Fire Department Chief Eric Arsenault blames the sharp rise in the number of natural gas leaks this year on blocked vents because of the huge amount of snow.
- Influx of refugees to Saint John leads to call for volunteers
- Saint John YMCA Newcomer Connections group seeks furniture, household items after influx of refugees.
- Moncton group Big Hearts Small City expands to Fredericton
- A charity called Big Hearts Small City, based in Moncton, has stepped in to help a 70-year-old woman who lost her Fredericton apartment in a fire on Union Street on Friday.
- Saint John council may close North End community centre
- Saint John Common Council is looking at closing the Somerset Community Centre in the city's North End after a dramatic drop in users.