Set Sussex as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 6:02 PM
NE 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Showers or drizzle
Periods of drizzle or rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Rain showers or periods of drizzle. Risk of freezing rain early this morning. Fog patches. High 7.
Periods of drizzle changing to rain near midnight. Fog patches. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this evening. Temperature steady near 7.
Showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming west 20 gusting to 40 in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 2 in the afternoon.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Riders Cup in Bathurst cancelled after mild weather destroys track
- Organizers of the Riders Cup in Bathurst have been forced to cancel the downhill skating event because of extremely mild weather, and the significant damage it has caused to the ice track.
- New tuition bursary program will keep province competitive, says minister
- Don Arseneault, the minister in charge of post-secondary education, says a new tuition bursary program will help keep young people in the province for their studies.
- Another marijuana dispensary reopens in Saint John
- A fourth unlicensed marijuana dispensary has reopened in Saint John, after police shut down six locations one month ago.
- Charges dropped against 2 Bathurst police officers accused in shooting death
- Two Bathurst police officers charged in the shooting death of Michel Vienneau more than two years ago will not stand trial for manslaughter, a judge ruled on Friday.
- Dear Sonja Birt: War bride's daughter searching for family of mom's P.E.I. pen pal
- Rose Burke’s mother was one of 10 Dutch war brides who arrived in Canada on the same troop ship in 1946.