Set Sussex as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 8:00 AM AST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
SW 16 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 5:00 AM AST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early this morning. High minus 1.
Clearing this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 late this evening. Low minus 11.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early in the afternoon. High minus 4.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Periods of snow|
-11° | -14°
12° | 7°
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
-11° | -20°
12° | -4°
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
-7° | -7°
19° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Exclusive No seatbelt or bad weather policies in inmate transport video
- Two men who claim their backs were broken while in the custody of New Brunswick’s Sheriff Services are now suing the province.
- New Riverview marks first line-of-duty death of firefighter
- The first firefighter from Riverview to have his death classed as a "line of duty" death will be remembered at a memorial service on Tuesday.
- Car insurers ask to reduce rates by up to 10%
- Driving insurance looks set to decrease in New Brunswick despite an increase in benefits for car-accident victims.
- Saint John debates cutting fluoride from city water
- Saint John city council is scheduled to vote Monday evening on whether to end the practice of adding fluoride to the city’s drinking water.
- BWS union busting accusation goes to labour board
- A union organizer told the province’s labour board on Monday that a New Brunswick manufacturer of heavy duty trailers axed nearly a quarter of its workforce after some signed up with the union.