Set Quispamsis as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 6:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
SSE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Low minus 3.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and 60 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Clearing before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 1.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Periods of rain|
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- N.B. floods prompt rescue after car swept away in current
- Rising water levels across parts of flood-ravaged New Brunswick continue to cause problems during the spring melt, as people in P.E.I. also deal with their own water woes.
- Border wait times tool launched for Easter weekend
- The Canada Border Services Agency introduced a new tool on its web site Thursday to help travellers minimize their wait times at the Canada-U.S. border on Easter weekend. CBC News wants to hear from you! Tell us how long you waited to get into Canada and where did you cross? Tweet us with the hashtag #cbcborder
- Fire guts small home outside of Edmundston
- A man is temporarily homeless but escaped unharmed after a fire gutted a small home he built himself located about 40 kilometres southeast of Edmundston, N.B.
- Skydiving accident victim's U.S. medical bills mount
- Friends and family of a Nova Scotia woman seriously injured in a skydiving accident in the U.S. earlier this month are trying to raise funds to pay for her “astronomical” medical bills.
- Snow crab fishery delayed by ice in Gulf
- Snow crab fishermen on P.E.I. are anxious to get out on the water since ice conditions have delayed the season.