Set Quispamsis as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 4:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 8:59 PM
SSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed May 27, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this afternoon. High 30. UV index 8 or very high.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing before morning. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 15.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers late in the morning and early afternoon. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon. Risk of thundershowers late in the afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 25.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Theriault's Groceries solves cooler heist with Facebook post video
- When owner Jennifer Arseneau found two commercial coolers had been stolen from her business, Theriault's Groceries, she was shocked.
- Deadline looms for charities at NB Liquor stores
- Most charities will no longer be able to sit in store entrances to solicit donations, but NB Liquor has collected donations for major charities through an ask-at-the cash approach.
- Saint John Airport runway lighting problems cancels flights
- Several flights in and out of the Saint John Airport have been cancelled due to problems with the runway lighting system.
- Serena Perry's death deemed homicide by jury at coroner's inquest video
- The jury in the Serena Perry coroner's inquest has deemed the death of the Saint John psychiatric patient a homicide and presented 11 recommendations aimed at preventing similar deaths.
- Closed Jemseg Bridge may not be repaired, Roger Melanson says
- The old Jemseg Bridge, which was closed last week over safety concerns, may not be repaired since it would cost about $3 million, says Transportation Minister Roger Melanson.