Set Quispamsis as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 1:00 AM AST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 5:22 PM
NNE 24 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Snow and blowing snow
Snow at times heavy and blizzard
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Increasing cloudiness. Snow and blowing snow beginning overnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this evening then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 overnight. Low minus 14. Cold wind chill minus 26 overnight.
Snow at times heavy or blizzard. Amount 25 cm. Blowing snow. Wind northeast 50 km/h gusting to 80. High minus 6.
Periods of snow and blowing snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature rising to minus 4 by morning.
|Snow at times heavy and blizzard||Snow||Sunny||Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -14°
25° | 7°
-1° | -12°
30° | 10°
-9° | -11°
16° | 12°
-12° | -21°
10° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Medical marijuana needs better guidance, doctors say
- Two New Brunswick doctors are speaking about the challenges of prescribing medical marijuana.
- Codiac RCMP search for missing Moncton boy
- Codiac RCMP are asking for help looking for a missing 12-year-old Moncton boy who hasn't been heard from since Sunday evening.
- Cooke Aquaculture looking at seaweed farms to feed future
- The aquaculture industry in New Brunswick has been farming fish for years, but a new project in Saint John is starting to farm entire ecosystems as a new way to recycle and diversify the underwater farms of the future.
- Tracadie-Sheila RCMP investigating ambulance hit and run
- Tracadie-Sheila RCMP are investigating after an ambulance was involved in a hit and run collision early Sunday morning on Highway 150 in Losier Settlement, New Brunswick.
- Blizzard warnings issued for most of New Brunswick
- A major storm moving northeast from the United States will hit the Maritimes Tuesday.