Set Quispamsis as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 29, 14 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
N 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Aug 29, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Low 9.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 13.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Dominic Cardy says NDP will scrap corporate welfare
- NDP Leader Dominic Cardy stood in front of the old Atcon site near Miramichi to promise an end to corporate welfare if his party wins the Sept. 22 election.
- First Nations chiefs appeal forestry plan ruling
- New Brunswick's First Nations chiefs have filed a leave to appeal a judge's decision to deny their request to temporarily block the provincial government's new forestry plan.
- Tories breaking new election transparency law, Liberals say
- The Progressive Conservative party is defending itself against accusations it has broken its own election transparency law by not disclosing the full cost of its campaign promises.
- Updated Premiers agree to move forward with a national energy strategy video
- Canada's premiers emerged from their three-day summer meeting in Charlottetown with an agreement to move forward with a national energy strategy.
- Air quality problems dog Irving's oil-by-rail terminal
- Irving Oil's oil-by-rail terminal in Saint John, New Brunswick, has seen increasing air quality problems since it started up in 2012, undermining the company's assurances to regulators the project would likely not impact the environment, according to documents obtained by Reuters.