Set Quispamsis as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 25, 13 at 6:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:44 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
NNE 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 25, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat May 25, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT
Rain at times heavy. Amount 20 mm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near 10.
Periods of rain. Amount 10 mm. Fog patches developing late this evening. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low 8.
Showers. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 12.
|A few showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Joe Oliver challenges Trudeau's west-east pipeline 'tone' video
- Federal Natural Resources Minister Joe Oliver is accusing Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau of trying to be on both sides of the west-east pipeline proposal.
- Fredericton mom told to stop breastfeeding at public pool video
- A Fredericton mother is speaking out after a lifeguard asked her to stop breastfeeding her daughter at the indoor public pool.
- MS liberation therapy fund should end, Parrott says
- Independent MLA and retired surgeon Jim Parrott is calling on the provincial government to stop spending taxpayers' money on a controversial treatment for multiple sclerosis.
- Dog taken amid allegations of abuse reunited with family audio
- A dog that went missing in Saint John earlier this week amidst online allegations of abuse and neglect has been reunited with its owners.
- Heavy rainfall forecast prompts flood warnings
- Environment Canada has issued a heavy rainfall warning for New Brunswick with as much as 120 millimetres of rain expected to fall in central, southeastern and southwestern regions by late Saturday.