Set Quispamsis as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 11:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
ESE 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 11:00 AM AST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers late this afternoon with risk of freezing rain. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this afternoon. High plus 1.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early this evening. Risk of freezing rain over northern sections early this evening. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming south 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Temperature rising to 10 by morning.
Periods of rain ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. Temperature falling to plus 2 in the afternoon.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers||Sunny|
-2° | -3°
28° | 27°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Controversial pension changes approved in legislature vote
- The Alward government's controversial pension reform has been passed into law.
- Retired teacher launches age discrimination complaint
- A retired teacher is filing a complaint with the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission because of a school district policy that restricts retirees from working as supply teachers.
- Updated Snowy owls spotted in N.B. in record numbers audio
- Birders in New Brunswick are on the lookout for snowy owls.
- Kenneth Estabrooks' sex abuse victims file class action suit
- A class action lawsuit has been filed against the City of Saint John by alleged sexual abuse victims of former city police officer Kenneth Estabrooks.
- SPCA seizes 143 animals, birds from Fredericton home video
- The New Brunswick SPCA has seized 143 animals from a home in Fredericton, a menagerie that included everything from dogs and cats to potbellied pigs and chinchillas.