Set Quispamsis as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:59 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
NW 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 11:00 AM AST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High zero.
Clearing this evening. Low minus 8.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Rain|
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated Alyssa Sippley, 9, loses parts of 4 limbs after rare strep infection
- A nine-year-old girl from Baie-Sainte-Anne, N.B., has a long recovery ahead of her after a rare type of bacteria forced doctors to amputate portions of her arms and legs.
- New Horizon Health saves $600K without cutting beds or staff
- An executive with Horizon Health says the network expects to save taxpayers $600,000 this year by changing the way supplies for operating rooms in four hospitals are purchased.
- David Coon says voting at 16 is 'completely appropriate'
- Green Party Leader David Coon says his bill to drop the voting age to 16 would give young people an immediate voice in the future direction of the province but it could also foster a long-term culture of political engagement.
- New Saint John's draft budget balanced but squeezes fire and police
- Councillors in Saint John have the weekend to study a balanced municipal budget that will cap salary increases and although it gives fire and police more money, it’s not the amount they asked for.
- Bad Fredericton drivers shamed by Twitter account video
- New Brunswick’s capital city has long had a reputation of having some bad drivers, but now a Twitter account is trying to shame some negligent drivers.