Set Quispamsis as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 8:56 PM
S 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Risk of thundershowers early this morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 this morning. High 24. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy early in the evening. High 25.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Atlantic Lottery retailers won 165 jackpots last year
- Atlantic Lottery Corp. retailers and their employees claimed what is likely a record 165 jackpots over $1,000 last year new figures show, with the group once again posting much higher win rates for big prizes than it did for small ones.
- Vacationing soldiers rescue woman from burning truck near Badger
- A group of Canadian military and ex-military members put their life-saving skills to good use on Sunday when they saved a woman from a burning vehicle in central Newfoundland.
- First Nation chiefs' salaries due to be posted under Transparency Act
- First Nations leaders have until the end of Monday to post their financial statements online, including the salaries and expenses of their chiefs and councillors, under new transparency rules passed by the federal government last year.
- Fredericton begins curbside post-Arthur tree cleanup
- The City of Fredericton is continuing its recovery efforts following post-tropical storm Arthur, with residential curbside pick up of tree debris on Monday.
- Twin Rivers Paper Co. to bump up pension benefits
- The provincial government has reached an agreement with the Twin Rivers Paper Co. which will result in the company completing its agreement to invest in the pension plan of hundreds of its workers and retirees.