Set Quispamsis as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
S 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Low minus 8.
Increasing cloudiness near noon. Wind becoming south 30 km/h late in the morning. High plus 2. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. A few flurries beginning in the evening and ending before morning then 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 30 km/h becoming southeast 20 in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Increasing cloudiness||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Flurries|
1° | -8°
34° | 18°
3° | -12°
37° | 10°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Air Canada AC624 touched down 335 metres short of runway, TSB says video
- A TSB investigator says those on board flight AC624 are “pretty lucky” the early Sunday morning crash wasn’t more serious after their plane touched down more than 300 metres short of a Halifax runway and smashed through an antenna array before finally skidding to a stop.
- Air Canada AC624 passengers speak about ordeal video
- Here's what some of the 132 passengers on Air Canada flight 624 said after the plane crashed at Halifax early Sunday.
- Air Canada AC624 crash: It took 50 minutes to get everyone inside video
- It took almost an hour to get everyone off the runway and into shelter after the crash of Air Canada Flight 624, according to Peter Spurway, vice-president of the Halifax International Airport Authority.
- Live Blog Air Canada Flight 624 crash landing in Halifax
- CBC News brought you the latest on the crash landing of Air Canada Flight 624 in Halifax.
- New Brunswick deaths topped births for first time last year
- According to the latest figures from Statistics Canada, more people died than were born last year in New Brunswick for the first time.