Set Quispamsis as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 7:05 PM
NNE 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Mactaquac dam replacement cost could hit $5B, says NB Power
- New figures from NB Power put the cost of replacing the Mactaquac Hydro Generating Station by 2030 as high as $5 billion.
- High rates of car ownership and heart disease no coincidence video
- New Brunswick has one of the highest rates of car-ownership in Canada.
- New Rothesay mayor defends $1M road beautification project audio
- Rothesay Mayor Bill Bishop is defending a $1-million road beautification project in his town.
- Accused cocaine dealer in Saint John denied release
- A Saint John man is facing charges after police say they seized six grams of crack cocaine in the uptown area during a "takedown" on Monday.
- Leatherback turtle freed from lobster trap in Shediac Bay
- A sailor on Shediac Bay freed a 300-kilogram leatherback sea turtle from lobster trap lines last week as sightings of these large reptiles entangled in nets are growing in southeastern New Brunswick.