Stony Rapids, SK
Set Stony Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 7:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 5:48 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
W 24 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the morning and early afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 14.
Clearing late in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 3.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Weston Dressler offered free-agent contract from Redblacks
- The Ottawa Redblacks are making a play for coveted slotback Weston Dressler. Redblacks general manager Marcel Desjardins said Wednesday he has made a contract offer to the former Saskatchewan Roughriders star, who cleared NFL waivers Tuesday after being released by the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Updated Husband dies, wife survives 8 days after canoe capsizes in northern Sask.
- A woman has survived eight days in the northern Saskatchewan wilderness after her canoe capsized and her husband perished.
- Owner upset after employee gets company truck impounded
- A Saskatoon business owner is upset his vehicle was impounded after an employee was caught using a mobile phone while driving.
- Northern Lights put on a dazzling display in Saskatchewan
- There was a brilliant display of the aurora borealis Tuesday night and there is likely to be a repeat performance tonight.
- Emil Bell on trek to press for national inquiry into missing, murdered aboriginal women
- A Cree elder in northern Saskatchewan has set out on a 400-kilometre walk to press for a national inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women.