Stony Rapids, SK
Set Stony Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 5:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 5:24 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
E 24 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Apr 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 12.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near noon. High plus 3. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 13.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Pamela Wallin regrets paying back full amount Senate claimed she owed video
- In her first in-depth interview since her suspension from the Upper House last fall, suspended Senator Pam Wallin says she now regrets paying back the full $150,000 that Senate auditors determined she owed for questionable travel expenses.
- Icy rescue leads to bravery medals for Kelly and Logan Natomagan
- A near-tragedy was avoided when Kelly and Logan Natomagan rescued a relative who was on a snowmobile that broke through ice at Pinehouse Lake in 2009. The pair are being honoured with bravery medals.
- Next Regina Pats owners promise 'new energy' for team
- The next owners of the Regina Pats, pending league approval, are promising to bring new energy and excitement to the WHL franchise, according to a statement Thursday from Anthony Marquart, Todd Lumbard, Jason Drummond and Shaun and Gavin Semple.
- Muskowekwan band members approve potash deal, chief says
- What could someday become the first Saskatchewan potash mine on First Nations land has moved a step forward with a vote at Muskowekwan First Nation.
- Saskatoon veterinary students ride on the Magic School Bus
- Instead of submitting academic papers, a group of veterinary students at the University of Saskatchewan are using the Magic School Bus to showcase their studies.