Stony Rapids, SK
Set Stony Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 18, 17 at 6:18 AM CST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 9:41 AM
Sunset: 4:47 PM
ENE 8 km/h
Periods of freezing rain mixed with snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 5:00 AM CST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 5:00 AM CST
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of freezing rain and a few flurries beginning this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High minus 1.
Periods of freezing rain and a few flurries ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Fog patches developing this evening. Low minus 3.
Cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 2.
|Cloudy||Periods of snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Feds give Sask. 1 year to make case for private MRIs
- The federal government has given Saskatchewan one year to make its case that its private MRI policy conforms with the Canada Health Act.
- New Saskatoon, Regina divided on safe injection site: Mainstreet, Postmedia poll
- A Mainstreet poll commissioned by Postmedia indicates Saskatoon is divided when it comes to a safe injection site for fentanyl or other opioids in the city.
- RCMP commander applauds officer who convinced La Loche, Sask., shooter to surrender
- The RCMP's incident commander during last year's shooting in La Loche, Sask., is commending the officer who raced into the school to stop the bloodshed.
- 120 Cameco employees to be laid off at McArthur River, Key Lake, Cigar Lake
- Layoffs at three Cameco locations are part of plan to reduce costs amid losses in 2016.
- Exclusive Family calls for inquest after Saskatoon woman's death
- Crystal Kishayinew says she cannot forget the missing clothes, and the bruises she saw on her dead sister's hands and face. She believes police wrote off her case too soon.