Stony Rapids, SK
Set Stony Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 07, 16 at 6:00 PM CST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 9:01 AM
Sunset: 5:34 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 07, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Feb 07, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this evening then partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 33.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny late in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 33.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 37.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- NDP leader secures nomination for Saskatoon Westview, lays groundwork for campaign
- Saskatchewan's leader of the NDP and the official opposition secured the nomination to represent the riding of Saskatoon Westview in the upcoming provincial election.
- Regina photographer captures hearts of strangers through portraits
- A Regina man is trying to get to know the people around him better by taking a new portrait of a stranger every Sunday.
- Tammy and Kevin Goforth convicted in death of 4-year-old girl, harm of girl's sister
- A jury in Saskatchewan finds Tammy Goforth guilty of second-degree murder in the death of a four-year-old girl entrusted to her care in 2012. Her partner Kevin Goforth is found guilty of manslaughter.
- Canada to 'respond appropriately' to North Korea rocket launch, says Stéphane Dion video
- The UN Security Council, along with the Canadian government, responded Sunday to North Korea's launch of a long-range rocket by issuing statements strongly condemning the act and pledging to adopt a new resolution with "significant" new sanctions.
- 5 places to watch Super Bowl 50 in Regina
- Check out what some of these local pubs are cooking up for game day.