Stony Rapids, SK
Set Stony Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 10:00 PM CST
Feels like: -36
Feels like: -33
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 6:35 PM
W 8 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 38.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 34.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 29.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-9° | -17°
16° | 1°
-8° | -16°
18° | 3°
-10° | -23°
14° | -9°
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Stopwatch used to track nurse movements, opposition says
- Government consultants used a stopwatch to track the movements of a nurse for precisely four minutes and 59 seconds as part of a program to streamline Saskatchewan health care.
- Regina's first homeless count set for May
- For the first time, the city of Regina will try to determine how many people are homeless in the city.
- Students at the U of R to vote on universal bus passes
- A campaign is underway at the University of Regina as students prepare to vote yes or no to bring in Universal bus passes.
- First Nations revenue sharing must be priority for Ottawa, panel argues
- A new report from a joint First Nations and federal government working group makes a number of recommendations on how to ensure First Nations communties can better share in the benefits of natural resource projects.
- Travel for Lean project questioned at legislature
- The opposition NDP is calling on the provincial government to cancel a number of trips associated with the Lean program.