Stony Rapids, SK
Set Stony Rapids as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 02, 15 at 9:00 AM CST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
SW 32 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 02, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Wed Sep 02, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches this morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Low 8.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and early in the afternoon. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 13.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- El Nino to bring temperature swings, come fall: meteorologist
- The Weather Network's chief meteorologist weighs in on what el nino will bring for Saskatchewan, come autumn.
- Photos #CBCFirstDayBack: Students, teachers share back to school selfies
- People across the province submitted their back to school photos for a chance to win a great CBC Saskatchewan prize pack.
- New Judgment day for former Whitecap Dakota accountant Hugo Gallegos
- It's sentencing day for former Whitecap Dakota First Nation accountant Hugo Gallegos.
- Moose Jaw police charge man for pointing replica military handgun
- Moose Jaw police have charged a man for pointing a replica military handgun at them and at another man on Tuesday night.
- Regina's weather, traffic and gas prices for Wednesday
- Here's the information you need to start your morning.