Set Suffield as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 7:20 PM
NNE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 5.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High 9.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear near midnight. Low minus 3.
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
9° | -6°
48° | 21°
11° | -3°
52° | 27°
14° | -2°
57° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Trent Hynne charged in stabbing death of Juliano Vieira
- A second young man has been charged in connection with the stabbing death of Juliano Vieira this weekend.
- Fine for driver who hit former Olympian Robin Clegg
- A driver has been fined for his role in a collision with cyclist Robin Clegg near Calgary.
- Green carts roll out in Airdrie for organic materials
- People living in Airdrie are getting green carts for their organic material, a curbside pick-up program that will start in April.
- Move to 'discovery learning' worries parents of young readers audio
- Some parents in Alberta are worried that new curriculum being tested by the province is making it more difficult for their children to learn how to read.
- Updated Big melt causing some Calgary homes to flood
- City workers are dealing with frozen catch basins and pooling water as the big melt continues in Calgary.