Set Suffield as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 11:00 AM MST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 11:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High minus 7. Wind chill minus 25.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. A few flurries beginning overnight. Low minus 13.
A few flurries ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. High minus 4.
|A few flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New E-cigarette battery 'went off like a flare' in Calgary man's pocket, causing 3rd-degree burns
- Terrence Johnson has third-degree burns on his thigh and will likely need a skin graft to recover from a frightening incident on Friday night when the spare battery for his e-cigarette went up in flames — in his pocket.
- Owners of 'super sweet' American bulldog who died after abuse plead guilty
- A Calgary couple has admitted to causing distress to an American bulldog named Bamboo who died during surgery after being turned into an animal hospital emaciated and with horrific injuries.
- $100M already spent on Green Line LRT mega-project
- The City of Calgary has already spent more than $100 million on the proposed Green Line LRT project.
- 3 men sought after gun held to manager's head in store robbery
- Police are looking for three men who robbed a store in Calgary's southeast and held a gun to the manager's head in January.
- 'Oil and water' couple's fishing trip ended in fatal stabbing, Crown tells murder trial
- A Calgary woman "never had a chance" of surviving after her estranged and much younger boyfriend stabbed her 10 times in the neck with a knife she had given him as a birthday present, the Crown alleged as a second-degree murder trial began Monday.