Set Suffield as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 12:09 AM MDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 12:09 AM MDT
Partly cloudy. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 18.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Clearing overnight. Low plus 5.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Exshaw hydraulic fluid spill closes school, cleanup underway
- A cleanup is underway in an Alberta hamlet after high winds splattered hydraulic fluid across much of the community.
- Menthol ban won't stop young smokers says tobacco seller
- Health advocates are lobbying the government of Alberta to include a ban on the sale of menthol cigarettes as part of new regulations on flavoured tobacco. However, one tobacconist is disputing the effectiveness of such a ban.
- Derek Puffer told police he killed Bill and Donna Lee Powers
- Derek Puffer of Calgary has pleaded not guilty in the killing of his mother and his stepfather, well-known sportscaster Bill Powers.
- WTO rules against U.S. meat labelling laws
- The World Trade Organization has ruled that U.S. country-of-origin labelling (COOL) rules discriminate against exports from Canada and Mexico.
- Alberta to spend $180M on more continuing care beds
- The Alberta government is asking for proposals to create more continuing care spaces, the latest move to free up beds in the province’s crowded hospitals.