Set Suffield as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy. Light snow ending this evening. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 16.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 60 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 5.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 12.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-6° | -6°
21° | 21°
-9° | -14°
16° | 7°
-2° | -21°
28° | -6°
4° | -7°
39° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Canadian beef restricted by China over BSE case
- China has joined Taiwan, Korea, Peru and Belarus in restricting imports of Canadian beef products because of concern over a case of bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) found in Alberta.
- Consumer proposal filings spike as debt-ridden Albertans seek relief
- There has been a sharp increase in the number of Albertans filing consumer proposals as a way to get out from under heavy debt loads, new figures reveal.
- New Mount Everest route not considerably safer, says veteran climber video audio
- Andrew Brash says he is concerned that climbers will think changing the standard path on Mount Everest will make it safer.
- Lifting post-secondary tuition cap would hurt struggling students, leaders say
- Alberta Premier Jim Prentice is refusing to rule out the possibility of lifting the cap on university tuition in the face of a looming $7-billion revenue gap.
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek's Spock, dead at 83 video
- Leonard Nimoy, the actor, author and director best known for his portrayal of the ultra-logical character Spock in the TV series Star Trek, has died at the age of 83.