Set Suffield as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening then partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 4.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then showers beginning late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
Showers ending overnight then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 then diminishing to 20 near midnight. Low minus 1.
|Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Rain|
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
17° | 2°
63° | 36°
19° | 4°
66° | 39°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Matthew de Grood's father: 'Just like you, we struggle to understand what happened' video
- Calgary police Insp. Douglas de Grood, the father of Calgary stabbing suspect Matthew de Grood, fought back tears as he spoke about how shocked and devastated he and his wife are.
- Calgary stabbing suspect Matthew de Grood's texts being investigated video
- Calgary police are looking into the text messages Matthew de Grood sent before five people were stabbed to death at a low-key gathering celebrating the end of university classes.
- Investigate Alison Redford flight, opposition urges RCMP
- Opposition Wildrose Leader Danielle Smith has asked the RCMP to investigate former premier Alison Redford’s use of government resources for a long weekend last year at the luxury Jasper Park Lodge.
- Calgary stabbings not indicative of rise in knife deaths, expert says
- A Calgary crime expert says the five fatal Brentwood stabbings are not an indication the city is becoming more violent.
- Timeline Calgary stabbings: What we know happened
- Early Tuesday morning five people were stabbed to death at a house party hosted by university students. Here's what we know so far about what happened.