Set Suffield as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 11:00 AM MST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 11:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries near noon with risk of freezing rain. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 9.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming west 20 late this evening. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h. High 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Oil price pain seeps into other sectors of Alberta economy
- From airlines to beer-makers to wireless providers, withering crude prices have been a drag on businesses seemingly far removed from the oilpatch.
- Rumours spur anti-German riots in Calgary 100 years ago
- The trouble began with a rumour that a diner had fired returning servicemen to hire "enemy aliens" — spurring an angry mob of soldiers to go on a rampage of looting and fighting. Then things took a turn for the worse.
- Analysis Calgary manners on the wane. Bigger city. Bigger problems
- The forgotten thank-you. The door closed in your face. The demise of the courtesy wave on Crowchild. How manners in Calgary are changing as the city gets bigger. And what we can do about it.
- New Pfizer recalls Advil liquid products for children and infants
- Pfizer Consumer Healthcare is recalling 124 lots of Advil liquid products for infants and children because there could be inconsistent doses of ibuprofen in the products if they have not been shaken as directed before use.
- Calgary businesses barter during Alberta's economic downturn
- Some Calgary businesses have reverted to the age-old system of bartering in order to cut costs during this economic downturn — but with a modern twist.