Set Suffield as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 7.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon then light in the evening. High 20.
|Chance of showers||Rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
20° | 4°
68° | 39°
22° | 4°
72° | 39°
26° | 6°
79° | 43°
26° | 7°
79° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Man seriously hurt in Kananaskis backcountry fall
- A man is in serious condition in a Calgary hospital after falling a long distance in the Kananaskis backcountry.
- Alberta's leopard frogs counted by Calgary Zoo researchers
- Researchers at the Calgary Zoo are worried about the number of northern leopard frogs they are seeing in the wild.
- Earthquake hazard linked with deep well injection in Alberta
- There is growing evidence of a correlation between oil and gas production and movements below the ground, Alberta scientists say.
- Go Public Canadians expose foreign worker 'mess' in oilsands video
- Canadian tradesmen from a huge oilsands construction project are waving a red flag about safety hazards and near misses, which they blame on the use of foreign workers who aren’t qualified and can’t speak English.
- Preview Mike Reilly a question for Labour Day game in Calgary
- The mystery of Edmonton's starting quarterback for the Labour Day game in Calgary on Monday (4:30 p.m. ET) will extend into game day. Mike Reilly's thumb on his throwing hand has not completely healed since he injured it last week against Toronto.