Set Suffield as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 12:00 PM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
W 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 24. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight. Low 8.
Sunny. High 22.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
26° | 6°
79° | 43°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Canadian military tests drones in High Arctic
- The Canadian military is testing remotely piloted vehicles in the extreme conditions found in the High Arctic. The ground and air vehicles could be used for rescues and for mapping and hazard identification.
- New Hurricane Odile: WestJet offers final evacuation flight to Calgary
- WestJet's final rescue flight out of Mexico will be landing in Calgary later today.
- Michener Centre closure halted, residents allowed to return
- Premier Jim Prentice said Friday that the government will stop plans to close a facility for people with developmental disabilities in Red Deer, the latest in a week of announcements reversing decisions made by the province's previous cabinet.
- Lethbridge man wanted for murder after deadly assault on woman
- A Lethbridge man is wanted on a second-degree murder charge in the death of Cynthia Pearl Badarm, 37, earlier this week.
- Hurricane Odile disrupts Red Deer couple's honeymoon
- A Red Deer couple has returned home safely after their honeymoon in Mexico was disrupted by Hurricane Odile.