Set Suffield as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 5:00 AM MST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High plus 1.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 4.
Sunny. Wind south 20 km/h. High plus 1.
|Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
-10° | -13°
14° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Tom Baker Cancer Centre replacement could see delays, says province
- Construction on Calgary's new cancer centre could be delayed because of decreased revenues from falling oil prices.
- Average gasoline price dips to 99 cents across Canada
- Yesterday marked the first time in four-and-a-half years that the average cost of gasoline dropped below $1 a litre.
- Danielle Smith speaks out on defection to the Tories video
- Danielle Smith says her defection to the Conservative Party was not a decision she came to easily. Smith made the comments Thursday, in an interview on CBC Radio.
- Manning Foundation report on Calgary city council says too much time spent in secret
- A new report released by the Manning Centre says Calgary city council spent more time in closed door sessions this year than it did last year.
- Christmas packages stolen from Calgary woman's doorstep
- A young woman who lives in the Calgary community of Oakridge says her Christmas packages disappeared from her doorstep.