Set Suffield as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 1:00 PM MDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:29 AM
Sunset: 9:14 PM
E 43 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 11:00 AM MDT Wed May 22, 13 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 60 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 this afternoon. High 23. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind southeast 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 this evening. Low 9.
Rain ending in the afternoon then cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers late in the evening. Amount 10 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h. High 18.
|Rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
21° | 6°
70° | 43°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- updated Conservationists pan Mount Norquay expansion plan
- Conservation groups say a newly approved plan to expand Mount Norquay ski hill in Banff will have a negative impact on wildlife.
- S.E. Calgary man missing since February
- Police are asking for help from the public as they search for a man who has been missing since February.
- Peewee hockey bodychecking faces national ban video
- Hundreds of delegates arrive in Charlottetown Wednesday for the Hockey Canada annual general meeting, where they will vote on whether bodychecking should be banned nationally in minor hockey.
- exclusive Animals rescued from shelter in SPCA probe
- As the Alberta SPCA investigates an animal rescue operation west of Calgary, other shelters are stepping in to care for its displaced animals.
- updated Blood donation ban lifted for some men who have sex with men
- Health Canada will allow men to donate blood if they haven't had sex with a man in the last five years, a change in policy to take effect in the coming weeks.