Set Asbestos as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 06, 15 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:05 AM
Sunset: 8:40 PM
SSW 5 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 06, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Mon Jul 06, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 28. UV index 9 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 29.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Caroline St-Hilaire supported by French-language advocates
- Some French-language groups are speaking out against English being spoken at Longueuil City Council meetings.
- Lac-Mégantic derailment anniversary a solemn occasion for town video
- Church bells will ring out 47 times today to remember each victim of the 2013 Lac-Mégantic, Que., train derailment.
- Timeline Oka Crisis: 78 days of civil unrest
- Look back at the key events of the standoff in the summer of 1990
- Operation Orange increases police presence at construction sites
- It's peak road construction season in the province, and police are keeping an eye out for drivers who don't slow down when they approach those orange cones.
- Aging Verdun auditorium getting a $26M facelift
- The 75-year-old Verdun Auditorium will undergo major renovations next year, and is expected to be completed by the summer of 2018.