Set Asbestos as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 5:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 7:08 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low minus 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 18.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of snow or rain||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
2° | -13°
36° | 9°
9° | -5°
48° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Francis Boucher, son of Hells Angels kingpin, charged after surrendering
- Francis Boucher, the son of former head of the Hells Angels’ Montreal chapter Maurice (Mom) Boucher, appeared at the Montreal courthouse Friday afternoon to face three charges after wrongly being released from jail.
- Updated Quebec City protesters shot directly with tear gas video
- The family of a Quebec student says it will press charges against a Quebec City police officer after Naomie Trudeau-Tremblay was hit in the face with part of a tear gas canister during a protest on Thursday.
- Rania El-Alloul, kicked out of Quebec court for wearing hijab, fights back
- Rania El-Alloul, the Montreal woman who refused to remove her hijab when appearing before Quebec Court Judge Eliana Marengo, has filed a motion asking the court to clarify the rights of Quebecers to access justice while wearing religious attire.
- Lindsay Place High School gets all-clear after possible bomb threat
- Lindsay Place High School in Pointe-Claire was evacuated Friday afternoon as police investigated a possible bomb threat. Nothing suspicious was found.
- Bombardier reveals another CSeries delay pushing delivery to 2016
- Bombardier revealed for the first time on Friday that the first deliveries of its CSeries jet to customers officially won't happen until 2016 at the earliest. That's more than three years after the jets were supposed to be available under their original timeline.