Set Asbestos as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 4:08 PM
N 8 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Snow ending this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 2.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening. Low minus 9.
A few flurries ending in the evening then partly cloudy. High minus 6.
|A few flurries||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Rain||Sunny||Flurries or rain showers|
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
6° | -5°
43° | 23°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
-9° | -17°
16° | 1°
4° | -14°
39° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Suzanne Côté, Quebec lawyer, named by Harper to Supreme Court
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper has named Quebec trial lawyer Suzanne Côté to the Supreme Court of Canada as the replacement for retiring Justice Louis LeBel.
- Mother of Kelly-Anne Drummond to fight parole for her killer
- Doreen Haddad believes Martin Morin-Cousineau could still be a danger to other women if he receives day parole.
- Exclusive U.S. firm investigated for clean-up at old Canadian mill site
- Company acquired millions of dollars in scrap metal, but came up short on jobs promised, CBC News investigation finds.
- Updated Syrian Electronic Army claims hack of news sites, including CBC
- The Syrian Electronic Army is claiming responsibility for the hacking of multiple news websites, including CBC News.
- New dinosaur finds soar in 'golden age' of discovery
- This year, paleontologists unearthed skeletons of two titanosaurs, the biggest dinosaurs ever found; spinosaurus, the first semi-aquatic dinosaur; the first feathered plant-eating dinosaur, and many more. Where are all these new dinosaurs coming from?