Set Asbestos as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 9:44 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 5:45 PM
W 24 km/h
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Oct 25, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Flurries or rain. Snowfall amount 2 cm near the border. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 3.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 3.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Montreal mulls more 1-way thoroughfares, bus lanes accessible to cyclists
- Mayor Denis Coderre's administration is planning a "major transformation" of some of the city's key thoroughfares behind closed doors, the Opposition at City Hall says.
- Modest surplus expected in Quebec economic update
- Quebec's Liberal government is expected to announce in its fall economic update that it's sitting on a surplus of roughly $1.8 billion.
- Fires rip through homes in Laval, Montreal
- Fire tore through two buildings in Montreal and Laval late Monday, damaging an apartment building in the Plateau neighbourhood and a home in Fabreville.
- McGill student union hopes to provide free pads and tampons on campus
- Student leaders are trying to institute a new fee to fund the purchase and distribution of menstrual hygiene products.
- Recap Canadiens down Flyers to remain perfect in regulation video
- Brendan Gallagher scored late in the third period as the Montreal Canadiens beat the Philadelphia Flyers 3-1 on Monday night to extend their winning streak to four games.