Set Asbestos as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 4:04 PM
W 13 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 11:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 7.
Becoming cloudy this evening. Snow beginning before morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 11.
Snow changing to a few rain showers in the evening. Snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early in the evening. High plus 1.
|Snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
-16° | -17°
3° | 1°
-13° | -18°
9° | -0°
-12° | -22°
10° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Audio Roméo Dallaire on PTSD and the deaths of 4 Canadian soldiers audio
- The senator and former UN general in Rwanda during the genocide says he crashed his car on Parliament Hill this week because of exhaustion brought on by his post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Audio Architects say nixed Champlain Bridge design competition is big loss audio
- Some Montreal architects are calling the federal government’s decision to back out of an international design competition for the new Champlain bridge is a missed opportunity.
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste friends die in violent crash video
- Two men were killed overnight when the car they were travelling in rolled off the road in Saint-Jean-Baptiste, near Mont-Saint-Hilaire on Montreal's South Shore.
- Come raise your voice at the CBC Sing-In video
- Project PAL, a local organization that empowers people with mental health challenges, will get thousands of dollars just in time for the holidays this year — thanks to the generosity of Montrealers during CBC’s Sing-In Charity Drive.
- Recap Canadiens drop Sabres for 5th straight win video
- Brandon Prust and Tomas Plekanec each had a goal and an assist to lead the Canadiens over the Buffalo Sabres 3-2 on Saturday and extend Montreal's win streak to five games.