Set Asbestos as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
NW 24 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 8. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 3.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 9.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Carlos Leitao says public wage freeze a possibility
- Quebec’s new finance minister, Carlos Leitao, says a public sector wage freeze is one of the many options the province’s new Liberal government is considering as it looks to rein in spending and bring the province’s spiralling debt under control.
- Quebec to reimburse gay men for surrogacy costs
- For the first time, the Quebec government has allowed a male couple to claim expenses through the province's health insurance board for using a surrogate mother through in vitro fertilization.
- Updated Fishing crew rescued from St. Lawrence River
- Two men and one woman have been rescued after their fishing boat began taking on water and they were forced to abandon it Wednesday evening off Pointe-des-Monts on Quebec’s North Shore.
- Major fire breaks out at hotel near Charlevoix Casino
- Firefighters are trying to control a major fire at a hotel near the Charlevoix Casino north of Quebec City.
- Alstom to cut 150 jobs in Montreal
- Alstom, the French company known as a world leader in power transmission and rail infrastructure, says it will cut 150 jobs in Montreal over the next six months.