Set Asbestos as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 11:36 PM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 5:33 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Periods of snow
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning this evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 9.
Flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High minus 6.
A few flurries ending in the evening then clearing. Local blowing snow in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 28.
|A few flurries||Chance of flurries||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
-11° | -12°
12° | 10°
-8° | -20°
18° | -4°
-4° | -15°
25° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- $4.9B to be invested in Quebec roads, says Transport Minister Robert Poëti
- Quebec's transport minister, Robert Poëti, announced Sunday that the Liberal government will spend $4.9 billion on Quebec road projects between 2015 and 2017.
- Montreal records coldest February in history
- Environment Canada says Montreal has endured the coldest February ever recorded, and although the worst is likely over, there is still more winter weather to come.
- Boy taken to hospital after fall from Mont-Sainte-Anne ski lift
- A boy and a young woman fell several metres from a ski lift at the Mont-Sainte-Anne ski resort near Quebec City late Sunday morning.
- Montreal erotic massage parlours flourishing despite anti-prostitution law
- One year after the mayor promised to crack down on erotic massage parlours, Montreal still doesn’t know what it’s going to do with the hundreds of establishments operating right across the city.
- Atlantic ferry service back on track after icy conditions
- Ferries travelling in Atlantic Canada are having more luck on the water this weekend.