Set Sherbrooke as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 28, 16 at 7:51 PM EDT
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 7:33 PM
SW 5 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 28, 16 at 5:56 PM EDT Sun Aug 28, 16 at 5:56 PM EDT
Showers. Risk of severe thunderstorms this evening. Low 16.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High 22. Humidex 26. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing late in the evening. Low 10.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Analysis National Energy Board fights to restore legitimacy as Quebec hearings begin
- As the Quebec phase of the National Energy Board hearings into the Energy East pipeline begins Monday, it will be fighting to restore the legitimacy of its proceedings in the eyes of the Quebec public.
- Quebec's undocumented children have right to education, activists say
- With many children heading back to school on Monday, some Montreal advocacy groups are calling on the Quebec government to make changes to ensure undocumented kids also get an education.
- Montreal Impact fans outraged over 'sexist' Toronto FC poster
- A giant poster brought into a Toronto FC game against the Montreal Impact Saturday night has left fans of both teams crying foul on Twitter. At least one fan says she plans to file an official complaint.
- Montreal artists create interactive tribute to LaSalle Rapids
- Au grand dam sits in LaSalle des Rapides Park and is 47 metres long, made from a mix of white and grey concrete and marble.
- Open house offers a rare glimpse inside Valcartier military base
- For only the third time in its 102-year history, Canadian Forces Base Valcartier opened its doors Saturday to let the public get an idea of what life is like in the military.