Set Sherbrooke as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 18, 17 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
E 5 km/h
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 1.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Periods of light snow ending near noon then mainly cloudy. Temperature steady near zero.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Justin Trudeau speaks only French at Sherbrooke town hall, despite English questions
- At Tuesday night's town hall in Sherbrooke Prime Minister Justin Trudeau answered questions ranging from local concerns about public transit to the upcoming federal pot legislation, and he answered them all in French — because, "we're in Quebec."
- The struggle is real: photographer catches Montrealers in construction
- Photographer Mikaël Theimer has channelled his frustration with Montreal's never-ending construction into a game through playful pictures showcasing the city's gutted glory.
- The linguistic winners and losers of the French language Conservative leadership debate video
- With only two Francophones in the running to be the next leader of the Conservative Party of Canada, establishing verbal credibility during the French Language debate in Quebec City Tuesday for the rest of the field was always going to be about staying well clear of last place.
- Montreal to test out 3 new pedestrian-only streets
- Montreal will be expanding the roster of pedestrian-only streets in the city, including making areas around the Atwater Market off-limits to vehicular traffic.
- Gloves come off in French-language Conservative leadership debate video
- The third debate of the Conservative leadership campaign, the only official debate to be held entirely in French, featured sharp exchanges between candidates and proved to be a serious challenge to the French-language skills of some of the 13 contestants taking part.