Set Sherbrooke as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 1:00 PM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 4:45 PM
ENE 5 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. High minus 13.
Cloudy. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 15.
Cloudy. Snow and local blowing snow beginning in the afternoon. Amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 13.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
-5° | -19°
23° | -2°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
-14° | -21°
7° | -6°
-14° | -21°
7° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Côte-des-Neiges hit-and-run leaves 95-year-old in critical condition
- A 95-year-old man is in critical condition after a hit-and-run in Côte-des-Neiges Monday morning. Police say the man suffered severe head injuries and they fear for his life.
- Mice move into Montreal homes this winter
- Several reports show that there are a lot more mice in Montreal homes this winter and Skedaddle Wildlife Control says it is getting dozens of calls a day from people complaining about hearing scratching noises in the walls at night.
- Updated Storm cancels Montreal flights to U.S. East Coast
- Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is cancelling many flights to New York and New Jersey as the U.S. East Coast braces for a "crippling and potentially historic" storm.
- Montreal commemorates Egypt Tahrir Square uprisings video
- A handful of people gathered in Montreal Sunday, spurred by the weekend's violence in Egypt. They say they would like to see Canada take a stronger stand against human rights abuses in Egypt.
- Man dead after farm incident in Val-des-Monts, Que.
- A 48-year-old man has died after a workplace incident Monday morning at a dairy farm in Val-des-Monts, Que.