Set Sherbrooke as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:29 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
E 4 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Low 11.
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 21.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Musician searches Montreal for stolen oboe
- A New York musician is asking for the public's help to find his missing $10,000 oboe, stolen after he played a concert at Place des Arts on Sunday.
- New Motorcyclist caught doing 185 km/h faces $3.5K fine
- A man from Gatineau, Que., is facing a $3,500 fine and 22 demerit points after leading police on a high-speed chase Tuesday night with only a learner's permit.
- Montreal hospital buys robot to help children walk again video
- The rehabilitation centre at Montreal's Sainte-Justine Hospital has acquired a new piece of vital equipment that will help children in recovery learn to walk again.
- Yves Bolduc will repay RAMQ $27K
- Quebec's Education Minister, Yves Bolduc, says he will repay $27,072 to the province's health insurance board and donate $28,000 for premiums he received when taking on new patients he then subsequently abandoned after he again became a minister.
- Montreal Metro stations getting name makeover audio
- Montreal is changing the names of 19 of its Metro stations, but if you blink, you might miss it.