Set Sherbrooke as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 22, 14 at 7:07 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
NW 4 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Aug 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Fog patches overnight. Low 11.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear in the evening. Low 11.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
29° | 12°
84° | 54°
28° | 15°
82° | 59°
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Gaétan Barrette vows to make mammograms accessible to women in wheelchairs audio
- Quebec Health Minister Gaétan Barrette says it's unethical for 16 clinics ruled as inaccessible to deny mammograms to women in wheelchairs.
- Menpas Shipping calls stranded Turkish sailors' allegations 'false' video
- Allegations that 12 Turkish sailors stranded in Sorel-Tracy, Que., haven't been paid in two months and are starving are false, a shipping company says.
- Luka Magnotta film pulled from Montreal film festival video
- A documentary film about Luka Magnotta has been pulled from Montreal’s World Film Festival just weeks before his murder trial is set to begin.
- Jewish Music Festival brings international flavour to town
- “I deliberately selected bands for the festival that stretch people's imaginations of what defines Jewish music. It's much more than just klezmer," said organizer Jason Rosenblatt.
- Yves Bolduc, education minister, says schools have enough books
- School board administrators are disappointed with Education Minister Yves Bolduc's statements that children "wouldn't die" if libraries didn't buy new books.