Set Sherbrooke as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 5:03 PM
NE 18 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 08, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Mon Feb 08, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Cloudy. Snow beginning this evening. Amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 11.
Snow. Amount 2 cm. High minus 6.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11.
|Snow||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Nick Fontanelli to be represented by defence lawyer Marc Labelle
- Nick Fontanelli, accused of killing his fiancée, has found a lawyer to represent him at last, after multiple court delays.
- New 5th Laval teen goes missing from group home
- Vanessa Ticas, a 17-year-old from Laval, is missing after failing to return to her group home on Sunday.
- Interactive Which Montreal intersections pose most danger to pedestrians?
- 2016 is starting out as a deadly year for pedestrians in Montreal, with four people killed already. Which intersections are the most dangerous? We analyze the numbers.
- St. Lawrence belugas: Researchers point to 'worrisome' deaths of mothers, newborns
- Researchers are sounding the alarm about beluga deaths in the St. Lawrence Estuary, after most beluga carcasses recovered in Quebec in 2015 were once again those of pregnant females, new mothers and newborn calves.
- Noémy Coderre, 17, found safe and sound
- Montreal police say Noémy Coderre, 17, who went missing on Feb. 3, was located on Monday, Feb. 8.