Set Sherbrooke as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 30, 16 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 6:30 PM
SE 11 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 30, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Sep 30, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening. Low 6.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 9.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Prince Arthur Street businesses say they are being crippled by construction audio
- Businesses on Prince Arthur Street say the construction site is such a mess it is chasing away customers, forcing owners to cut back on staff and opening hours.
- Four decades after fatal crash, Manawan, Que., may finally get answers
- Quebec provincial police announced Thursday they were wrapping up their investigation into a 1977 car crash that killed five members of the community.
- Systemic racism exists in Quebec, says Jean-François Lisée
- Jean-François Lisée said he believes there is systemic racism everywhere, including in Quebec, and that the government should go straight to action.
- Peter Trent quits Montreal finance commission, calls it a 'charade'
- Westmount Mayor Peter Trent has stepped down as vice-chair of the Montreal agglomeration council's financial review commission, saying it is expected to simply rubber stamp spending decisions made by city hall.
- Orange Shirt Day: How Phyllis Webstad's 1st day at residential school inspired a movement
- Students across Canada will be wearing Orange Shirts today to honour the First Nations experience at residential schools and foster a spirit of reconciliation.