Greater Sudbury, ON
Set Greater Sudbury as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 6:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
SSW 58 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Cloudy. Snow beginning early this evening. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 becoming south 30 early this evening. Low minus 2.
Snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High zero. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing late in the evening. Low minus 15.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
5° | -13°
41° | 9°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
1° | -11°
34° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Anti-radicalization protest turns violent in Montreal video
- Duelling demonstrations by a small group of pro-secularism supporters and a group of anti-racism protesters turned violent after a man was attacked with picket-sign sticks.
- Air Canada flight AC624: Hard landing or crash landing? video
- People who thought they might die as Air Canada flight AC624 slid along a Halifax runway Sunday might be forgiven for objecting when they hear the incident described as a "hard landing," but a retired military pilot says that's the correct term.
- York University strike could be coming to an end
- Teaching assistants and contract staff at Toronto's York University have reached a tentative deal with the university and will likely vote on the offer Monday night.
- Nathan O'Brien Case: Police search for evidence on Douglas Garland's property
- Calgary police and RCMP are once again searching for evidence on the property of the man accused of murdering Nathan O'Brien, 5, and his grandparents, Alvin and Kathy Liknes.
- Clayton Ruby 'looking forward' to cross-examining Justin Bieber
- The lawyer for an limousine driver who has launched a civil lawsuit against Justin Bieber says he is "looking forward to the opportunity of cross-examining" the Canadian pop star in court.