Greater Sudbury, ON
Set Greater Sudbury as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 07, 15 at 12:41 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 6:54 PM
W 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:27 PM EDT Tue Oct 06, 15 at 11:27 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Fog patches. Low plus 5.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 13. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low zero.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Canada not prepared for 'demographic bomb,' Mulcair says as he touts health plan
- Canada is ill-prepared for the "demographic bomb" set to hit the health-care system, NDP Leader Tom Mulcair said Tuesday as he highlighted commitments such as a plan to deliver universal, prescription drug coverage.
- Tories dump candidate who touts therapies to turn gay youth straight video
- The Conservatives have dumped a candidate in suburban Toronto who defended therapies that attempt to turn gays straight and who penned an editorial that referred to homosexuality as "unnatural behaviour" and heterosexuals as "normal."
- Advance polls considered crucial in close campaign
- Political parties are working to lock down support by urging voters to cast early ballots this Thanksgiving weekend, a crucial point in the campaign as families gather to eat turkey and make up their minds. Electors in advance polls make up a huge number of votes, and they could sway results in a tight election race.
- Video Vancouver Aquarium performs historic sea otter operation video
- The aquarium says the veterinary team performed what's believed to be the first kidney removal and transfusion on a sea otter.
- Michael F. Gibbon's arrow death in Kitchener, Ont., deemed homicide
- Waterloo Region Police say the arrow-shooting death of Michael Gibbon, 60, in Kitchener, Ont., is now being treated as a homicide.