Greater Sudbury, ON
Set Greater Sudbury as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 6:16 PM
SW 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning early this evening and ending overnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 14.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning late in the morning. Amount 2 cm. High minus 4.
Periods of light snow ending in the evening then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
0° | -12°
32° | 10°
4° | -7°
39° | 19°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
-1° | -8°
30° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Thalidomide survivors to receive $125,000 lump sum payment each
- The federal government is offering a $125,000 lump sum payment to thalidomide victims, along with $168 million for medical assistance based on victims' individual circumstances.
- Air Canada CEO says extra baggage fees, fuel charges essential to airline profit video
- Airline passengers may not like paying extra to check a bag or get preferred seating — or paying the hated fuel surcharge — but none of those charges will go away soon, Air Canada chief executive Calin Rovinescu says.
- Alain Philippon phone password case: Powers of border agents and police differ
- The case of Alain Philippon, a Quebec man who was charged for refusing to give up his smartphone password at the Halifax airport, illustrates the differences in search-and-seizure powers of border agents and police, but may also signal a need to update laws governing officials at the border.
- Chipewyan baby name not allowed on N.W.T. birth certificate audio
- Shene Catholique Valpy has spent over a year fighting for the traditional spelling of her daughter Sahaiʔa's name, but the N.W.T. government says all legal names must be written in the letters of the Roman alphabet.
- Kathleen Wynne vows to end sexual violence, harassment in Ontario video
- Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne is reforming the way the province treats sexual violence and harassment — both its prevention and the treatment it gets from institutions such as universities.