Greater Sudbury, ON
Set Greater Sudbury as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 10:21 PM EST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 5:42 PM
W 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 11, 16 at 6:17 PM EST Thu Feb 11, 16 at 6:17 PM EST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then a few flurries beginning overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 30.
A few flurries ending in the morning then clearing. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 16 with temperature falling to minus 21 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 32.
A few clouds. Wind north 30 km/h. Low minus 31. Wind chill minus 43.
|A few flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Sajjan says NATO ministers supportive of Canadian decision on ISIS
- NATO defence ministers finished two days of meetings in Brussels to discuss the anti-ISIS fight today, as three warships were deployed to stop migrant smuggling between Turkey and Greece. Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan said feedback on Canada's new counter-ISIS mission has been positive.
- Tim Bosma trial: Blood stains found on inside and outside of truck
- Tim Bosma's family sat stone-faced in a Hamilton courtroom Thursday as an investigator explained how blood stains were found inside and on the Ancaster, Ont. father's truck after it was recovered.
- Exclusive Cree RCAF member left suicidal after years of racist abuse in the military video
- A Cree member of the Royal Canadian Air Force is leaving the military after enduring years of racism that left him feeling ostracized and suicidal.
- La Loche, Sask., shooting victim released from Saskatoon hospital
- One of the four victims of a deadly school shooting in La Loche, Sask., has been released from a Saskatoon hospital, CBC News has learned.
- Apprenticeship ad cost taxpayers $6.7M under previous Conservative government
- An ad buy to promote a loan program for apprentices was one of the most expensive advertising campaigns under the previous Conservative government in 2014-15, newly released figures show.