Greater Sudbury, ON
Set Greater Sudbury as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 4:37 PM
WNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 5:30 AM EST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 5:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this morning. High minus 16.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 18.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 25.
|Clearing||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-19° | -24°
-2° | -11°
-16° | -25°
3° | -13°
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
-14° | -21°
7° | -6°
-8° | -17°
18° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Exclusive Mint chair Jim Love signed deal to keep taxman in dark about offshore case video
- A $15-million lawsuit against the chair of the Canadian Mint, which turned up evidence that millions of dollars were moved through offshore havens in a "tax avoidance scheme," ended with a pact not to alert the Canada Revenue Agency about the case, CBC News has learned.
- Scott Jones says he was attacked for being gay video
- In his first interview since the attack, Scott Jones says he thinks he was targeted because he is one of the few openly gay men in New Glasgow, N.S.
- Hill staff asked to sign lifetime confidentiality agreements
- A proposed lifetime gag order for employees of MPs that would restrict their ability to share information - and stifle the kind of whistleblowing that led to some of the revelations in the Senate scandal - is triggering alarm among Parliament Hill staff, according to a union representing some of the workers.
- Pot-smoking Mountie Ron Francis charged with assault video
- A New Brunswick Mountie who made national headlines last month for publicly smoking medical marijuana while in uniform has been charged with assaulting a police officer.
- Holiday gift giving: CBCNews.ca readers offer their suggestions
- Whether it’s because of an anti-consumerist philosophy, a desire to reduce their environmental footprint or simply a feeling of boredom with the same-old same-old, people are finding novel ways to spread holiday cheer. CBCNews.ca readers offered a variety of their own gift-giving strategies.