Greater Sudbury, ON
Set Greater Sudbury as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 28, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
N 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 28, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT Tue Apr 28, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 16. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Low 6.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. High 15.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- 'Typical' family in federal budget not so typical: critics
- As in the last three federal budgets, the Harper government in the 2015 budget offers an example of a "typical" family enjoying Conservative programs and tax breaks. But critics say this year's family looks anything but typical, and appears to be selected to better highlight the benefits of income-splitting.
- New AlarmForce service falls short of TV ad expectations, Edmonton couple says
- An Edmonton couple says they counted on an AlarmForce security system to protect their home and possessions. But they say the company failed them exactly when they needed it.
- Live Harley Lawrence's murderers, Kyle Fredericks and Daniel Surette, to be sentenced
- The two men who admitted to setting homeless man Harley Lawrence on fire, killing him, will be sentenced today in Nova Scotia Supreme Court in Kentville.
- $50M Lotto Max mystery deepens as BCLC tries to verify winner
- Almost six weeks after someone stepped forward with a winning $50-million Lotto Max ticket, the B.C. Lottery Corporation is still struggling to verify the mysterious claimant as the rightful owner of the prize.
- New Feces, mould and salmonella found by CFIA before 2014 Country Ribbon licence suspension video
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency identified serious concerns about sanitation and the safety of chicken produced by a Newfoundland processing operation before temporarily suspending the company's licence last fall.