Greater Sudbury, ON
Set Greater Sudbury as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
SSE 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Apr 25, 17 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 14. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 7.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 19.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- CBC Investigates 'I want someone to take my pain': Woman set on fire by husband denied home insurance payout
- Wendy Soczek won her fight for survival after her husband intentionally set her on fire back in 2010. But earlier this month, she lost her legal fight for a payout from her insurance company to fix her home.
- New 'Get lined up': Alberta gas producer's demise leaves long list of creditors and costly messes video
- Lexin Resources leaves behind more than 1,500 wells to be sold or cleaned and a list of debt that adds up to millions of dollars. So who will be left with the bill?
- Preview NHL playoffs: How the Canadian teams stack up in Round 2
- It appears it's anyone's Stanley Cup to win after a wide-open start to the NHL playoffs. Here's how the two remaining Canadian teams, Edmonton and Ottawa, match up with their Round 2 foes.
- Indigenous leaders at UN headquarters to discuss landmark rights declaration
- First Nations leaders say the federal government still doesn't have a clear path towards making a landmark UN Indigenous rights declaration reality, a year after Canada agreed to implement it.
- Great-West Lifeco to lay off 13% of its Canadian workforce
- Insurance conglomerate Great-West Lifeco plans to lay off 1,500 Canadian workers this year and next year as part of a cost-cutting plan.