Greater Sudbury, ON
Set Greater Sudbury as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
ENE 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Clearing. Low zero with frost.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming south 30 km/h in the afternoon. High 13. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 after midnight. Low 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- New Escape from Los Cabos: Some Canadians return, some stuck in hurricane zone video
- Days after Hurricane Odile swept over Mexico's Baja peninsula, hundreds of vacationers have made it home. But a number of Canadians are still stranded in the stricken resort town.
- Exclusive Lesslie Askin, 71, shocked to be deemed a Kinder Morgan terror threat video
- A 71-year-old grandmother was shocked to learn her research for an upcoming National Energy Board hearing triggered a National security investigation.
- Ailing Rob Ford thanks supporters, endorses brother's mayoral bid video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford says he's thankful for the support he's received from his family and the public, as he prepares to enter treatment for a malignant tumour that has been discovered in his abdomen.
- Justin Trudeau hits back at 'old men' over abortion stance criticism
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau, faced with an open letter from seven former Liberal MPs denouncing him for his stance on abortion, tweeted that the days "when old men get to decide what a woman does with her body are long gone."
- Analysis Jim Prentice has a huge hill to climb to give Albertans what they want
- Changing leaders hasn’t helped Alberta’s Progressive Conservative party so far, and Jim Prentice has a huge hill to climb if he's to extend the party’s power beyond this mandate, Kathleen Petty writes.