Greater Sudbury, ON
Set Greater Sudbury as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 9:00 PM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 5:22 PM
N 35 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Periods of light snow ending after midnight then clearing. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 late this evening. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 31 overnight.
Sunny. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light in the morning. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 35.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 28.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-20° | -30°
-4° | -22°
-18° | -25°
-0° | -13°
-12° | -20°
10° | -4°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Tim Hortons confirms 350 layoffs as workers say they were blindsided
- Two days after news of mass layoffs at Tim Hortons broke, the company finally confirmed late Thursday how many people were laid off, telling CBC News that about 350 lost their jobs this week.
- New CSIS to be given 'power to disrupt,' not arrest, in new anti-terror bill
- Canada's spy agency is to be given a host of new powers aimed at blocking and disrupting potential extremists. They are to be part of a sweeping new anti-terror package to be unveiled Friday. Chris Hall has details.
- April Dawn Irving, accused Alberta dog hoarder, has history of animal neglect audio
- A woman the Alberta SPCA says hoarded more than 200 dogs on an acreage in Milk River has a past conviction for animal neglect, a court document shows.
- CIBC confirms job cuts
- CIBC has decided to "selectively reduce a number of positions," the bank confirmed in an email to CBC News Thursday evening.
- Serial bank robber linked to 9th heist in Dawson Creek, B.C.
- The suspect in a series of bank robberies stretching from B.C. through Alberta to Saskatchewan and back again, has been linked to another heist in Northern B.C.