Greater Sudbury, ON
Set Greater Sudbury as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 26, 13 at 4:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:39 AM
Sunset: 9:04 PM
N 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 25, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT Sat May 25, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT
Clear. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low zero with frost.
Sunny. High 17. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low plus 3 with risk of frost.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
22° | 15°
72° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- Toronto mayor's brother says he never dealt drugs video
- The brother of Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has vehemently denied allegations in Saturday's Globe and Mail that he was involved in the illicit drug trade in the 1980s.
- Ontario man lost in Australian mountains has survival skills video
- The sister of an Ontario man who disappeared in Australia's Snowy Mountains nearly two weeks ago says she remains hopeful he will be found, partly because of his training as a Canadian Forces reservist.
- Protesters march against GMO giant Monsanto in 430 cities
- Marches and rallies against seed giant Monsanto were held across Canada, the U.S. and in dozens of other countries Saturday.
- Royal Bank pledges not to outsource jobs for cash savings
- Royal Bank has promised it will never outsource a Canadian job to a foreign worker solely to save money.
- McDonald's CEO chastised by 9-year-old B.C. girl
- A girl from Kelowna, B.C., is making international headlines for chastising the CEO of McDonald's during the corporation's annual shareholders meeting in Chicago on Thursday.