Set Revelstoke as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 25, 14 at 2:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 3:55 PM
N 5 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 11:00 AM PST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 11:00 AM PST
Overcast. Fog patches dissipating near noon. High plus 3.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Snow beginning this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low zero.
Snow changing to rain mixed with snow in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 5 cm. High plus 2.
|Snow or rain||Rain||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy|
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
3° | 3°
37° | 37°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Veterans' mental health: more funding needed, says PTSD expert audio
- The psychiatrist of a B.C. veteran suffering from PTSD, who was shot in a standoff with police, warns that a new mental health clinic for veterans will struggle to recruit experienced doctors.
- New pictures of missing British tourist Tom Billings released
- Investigators hope new images will help find 22-year-old Tom Billings, who disappeared a year ago today while travelling in Vancouver.
- Snow, heavy rainfall forecast for southern B.C.
- A wet weather system is forecast to dump heavy rain and snow on parts of southern B.C. on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Jian Ghomeshi's $55M lawsuit against CBC being withdrawn
- A $55-million lawsuit launched by Jian Ghomeshi against the CBC last month, after he was fired as host of the radio arts, culture and entertainment program Q, is being withdrawn.
- Canada Line lawsuit trial begins for Cambie Street merchants
- Lawyers for 200 people who own businesses and commercial property on Vancouver's Cambie Street are in court this week arguing for compensation from Translink.