Set Revelstoke as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 3:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 7:04 PM
S 4 km/h
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 17.
Showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 13.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Abbotsford arena fails to replace Heat with major tenant
- The City of Abbotsford has announced plans for its new 8,000 seat arena vacated by the Abbotsford Heat hockey team earlier this year, but they still don't include a significant new tenant.
- Updated Rescued seal pup's condition deteriorates: Vancouver Aquarium video
- A seal pup rescued from the Pacific Rim National Park on Vancouver Island is struggling to survive. Parks Canada says the hiker who rescued it could be fined.
- Fireball over Rockies was Russian spy satellite, experts say
- A fireball that blazed across the night sky over the Rockies earlier this month likely was part of a Russian spy satellite that fell from orbit, say meteor and aerospace experts.
- Burnaby's Trans Mountain Pipeline injunction rejected by B.C. court
- The City of Burnaby's application for a temporary injunction to stop Kinder Morgan cutting trees for survey work on Burnaby Mountain has been rejected by a B.C. Supreme Court Judge.
- Jason Collett's suspicious death in recovery house investigated
- the New Westminster Police Department attended a residence in the 1100 block of Nanaimo Street for a male found deceased within the residence.