Set Revelstoke as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 2:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:06 AM
Sunset: 7:39 PM
E 5 km/h
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 31, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun Aug 31, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
Showers. High 17.
Showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 11.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Canadians expose foreign worker 'mess' in oilsands
- Canadian tradesmen from a huge oilsands construction project are waving a red flag about safety hazards and near misses, which they blame on the use of foreign workers who aren’t qualified and can’t speak English.
- B.C. teachers' strike: No school year start Tuesday video
- When veteran mediator Vince Ready declared an impasse and walked away from talks between British Columbia teachers and their employer Saturday, parents' hopes for the school year to start on time walked out with him.
- B.C. teacher's strike: $40-a-day parent pay registration opens video
- With the start of the school year delayed past Sept. 2, the B.C. government has opened registration for parents of public school children under the age of 13 who want to claim their strike support payments.
- Zaccheus Jackson, 'firecracker' East Van poet, dead at 36 video
- A void has been ripped into the lives of family, friends and Canada's spoken word community with the death of 36-year-old Zaccheus Jackson this week.
- Vancouver's Dude Chilling Park sign goes missing, again
- Dust off your mystery-solving licence: the 'Dude Chilling Park' sign has gone missing from Guelph Park in East Vancouver, and this time the Park Board had nothing to do with it.