Rankin Inlet, NU
Set Rankin Inlet as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 6:00 PM CST
Feels like: -42
Feels like: -44
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 5:30 PM
N 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 3:00 PM CST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 3:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 37. Wind chill minus 50.
Sunny. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High minus 31. Wind chill minus 50.
Clear. Wind north 30 km/h. Low minus 37. Wind chill minus 53.
-31° | -36°
-24° | -33°
-28° | -33°
-18° | -27°
-27° | -31°
-17° | -24°
-26° | -31°
-15° | -24°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Dawson City jury deliberating in Mark McDiarmid attempted murder trial
- Jury deliberations are underway in the Dawson City trial of Mark McDiarmid on seven charges, including attempted murder of two RCMP officers.
- 2 charged, RCMP seek 3rd suspect in robbery of taxi driver
- A man and a woman have been charged and police have issued a warrant for the arrest of a second man in connection with the assault and robbery of a taxi driver in Yellowknife last Wednesday.
- Winter road could supply Yukon's Casino mine project
- A convoy of bulldozers could soon be headed to the proposed site of the Casino mine. The Yukon Environmental and Socio-economic Assessment Board has recommended approval for plans to build a temporary winter road near Carmacks.
- Final hearings to begin for Kiggavik uranium mine near Baker Lake
- Areva Resources is proposing to build one underground and four open-pit mines just west of Baker Lake, Nunavut.
- Pregnancy test dispensers to be installed in two Whitehorse washrooms
- Pregancy test dispensers will be put in Yukon washrooms as part of a study on reducing Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Disorder.