Rankin Inlet, NU
Set Rankin Inlet as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 12:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
NNW 41 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 15, 14 at 3:00 PM CDT Mon Sep 15, 14 at 3:00 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 30 km/h. Low minus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind north 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Elders watched helplessly while woman beaten to death video
- As Charlotte Lafferty was beaten to death in Fort Good Hope, N.W.T., last March, two elders watched helplessly while waiting for police to arrive. Witnesses say it took over an hour.
- First Nations man fined for hunting on another First Nation's land video
- A Vuntut Gwitchin man, caught hunting without permission outside his traditional territory, has been fined and ordered to get educated about the rights and responsibilities of First Nations hunters.
- Iqaluit city council ousts chief administrative officer John Hussey video
- Acting mayor Mary Wilman announced Monday Iqaluit city council had voted unanimously to terminate the contract of chief administrative officer John Hussey.
- Cape Dorset woman killed in weekend ATV crash
- A 26-year-old woman was killed and four people medevaced after an all-terrain vehicle crash early Sunday morning in Cape Dorset, Nunavut.
- Northern lights visible in some parts of Canada after solar storm video
- Beautiful northern lights put on a show over much of Canada on Friday night, even in the south, thanks to the double impact of solar plasma smacking the Earth.