Rankin Inlet, NU
Set Rankin Inlet as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 5:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 4:21 AM
Sunset: 10:08 PM
S 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 3:00 PM CDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 3:00 PM CDT
Clear. Low 11.
Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 10.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Jean Marie River evacuates voluntarily as fire approaches
- People in Jean Marie River, N.W.T., began a voluntary evacuation Tuesday as a forest fire raged right up to the opposite bank of the Mackenzie River and another threatened the community's highway.
- Lead poisoning found in clean-up workers at Yukon mine
- At least 10 workers involved in the cleanup of the Sa Dena Hes lead-zinc mine near Watson Lake, Yukon, have been diagnosed with lead poisoning.
- Yellowknife should aid stranded truckers: Alex Debogorski
- Yellowknife truck driver Alex Debogorski says the lack of aid for truckers stranded in the city by Highway 3 fire closures is a missed opportunity for the city to promote itself through goodwill. Meanwhile, further
- Drinking too much soda could affect adolescent memory, ability to learn video
- Drinking too much soda could impair teenagers' ability to learn and remember information, according to new research.
- Train derailment caused by switch problem: White Pass and Yukon Route
- The failure of metal bar in a switch on the rail line was what caused a derailment on the White Pass and Yukon Route train in Alaska a week ago, says the company's president.