Rankin Inlet, NU
Set Rankin Inlet as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -33
Feels like: -27
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM
NNW 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 3:00 PM CDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 3:00 PM CDT
Clear. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early this evening. Low minus 32. Wind chill minus 44.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High minus 24. Wind chill minus 46 in the morning and minus 37 in the afternoon.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 37. Wind chill minus 48.
-24° | -33°
-11° | -27°
-24° | -31°
-11° | -24°
-21° | -31°
-6° | -24°
-20° | -30°
-4° | -22°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Fraser border hours reduced for travellers entering Yukon
- The Canadian border crossing at Fraser on the South Klondike Highway will be closed between midnight and 8 a.m. year-round, beginning tomorrow.
- Evelyn Skookum honoured on Aboriginal Languages Day
- Little Salmon Carmacks First Nation is celebrating National Aboriginal Languages Day with a feast to honour an elder who dedicated her life's work to the Northern Tutchone language and culture.
- Yellowknife man allegedly groped woman outside gas station
- A Yellowknife man has been charged with sexual assault for allegedly groping a woman outside Mac's gas station after asking for a cigarette Friday
- Polar bears in good shape, Inuvialuit hunters say in study
- Scientists may be worried about the fate western Arctic polar bears, but estimates made according to Inuvialuit traditional knowledge tell a different story, a new study suggests.
- Photos Costumes reign at Buckwheat Ski Classic in White Pass
- The annual Buckwheat Ski Classic race takes place at a skiing area called Log Cabin in White Pass, B.C. Race organizers are in Alaska and many participants come from the Yukon for the popular event.