Rankin Inlet, NU
Set Rankin Inlet as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 6:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -46
Feels like: -51
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 6:51 PM
NNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 AM CDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 28. Wind chill minus 48 this morning.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 33. Wind chill minus 43.
Sunny. Wind becoming north 30 km/h late in the afternoon. High minus 29. Wind chill minus 46.
-30° | -39°
-22° | -38°
-26° | -32°
-15° | -26°
-23° | -33°
-9° | -27°
-23° | -32°
-9° | -26°
-19° | -27°
-2° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Updated Northerners celebrate International Women's Day video
- Community groups across the North celebrate women Saturday, with wellness fairs in Whitehorse and an awards ceremony in Yellowknife.
- Clocks spring forward Sunday for daylight saving time
- Most Canadians will be moving their clocks forward an hour on Sunday for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.
- RCMP retire 42 year old mainstay of policing in Yukon
- The RCMP's Twin Otter has been sold to make way for a faster more efficient aircraft and it's many fond memories with it.
- N.W.T. cancer rates same as rest of Canada, despite beliefs
- A new territorial study says cancer rates in the Northwest Territories are similar to the rest of Canada, despite the common belief that cancer rates in the territory are higher.
- World record moose rack on display in Dawson City, Yukon
- Heinz Naef is showing off his prize rack in his home town Saturday.