Set Pikangikum as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 3:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
SE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 30, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Sat Aug 30, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Low 11.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning in the afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms late in the afternoon. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms in the evening. Low 13.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New Ebola tests negative for Gatineau girl who remains in isolation
- A young girl from Gatineau, Que., has tested negative for the Ebola virus after feeling ill following a trip with her family to Sierra Leone, one of the countries where the deadly virus has spread rapidly.
- Petawawa standoff ends peacefully as OPP arrest armed man video
- The Ontario Provincial Police say an armed standoff that lasted almost 40 hours ended peacefully early Saturday afternoon after a 44-year-old man turned himself over to officers.
- Sunwing Flight 656: 2nd woman charged, Melana Muzikante, released on bail video
- The second Ontario woman charged with multiple offences after a Cuba-bound flight she was on turned back to Toronto's Pearson International Airport is out of jail.
- Updated B.C. teachers' strike: sides are 'long ways apart,' mediator says video
- Mediator Vince Ready met with the teachers' union and the employer into the evening Friday after agreeing to stay involved for a second day of talks.
- Audio Why muzzling government scientists can be a good thing: Day 6
- Economist Andrew Leach says there can be good reasons for stopping government scientists from speaking freely.