Set Pikangikum as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 9:00 PM CST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 33.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 34 in the morning and minus 25 in the afternoon.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Periods of light snow beginning near midnight. Low minus 16.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-5° | -25°
23° | -13°
-11° | -12°
12° | 10°
2° | -12°
36° | 10°
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Port Metro Vancouver chemical fire under control video
- A four-alarm chemical fire broke out at Port Metro Vancouver, one of Canada's busiest ports on Wednesday, forcing locals to stay in for several hours as fire crews battled the heavy smoke and fire.
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's hasty cellphone video takes aim at Canadian foreign policy video
- CBC News has details about the cellphone video made by Michael Zehaf-Bibeau before he shot a soldier and stormed Parliament Hill on Oct. 22. The video is to be shown to MPs at the public safety committee at a special meeting on Friday.
- Edward Snowden archive aims to 'piece together the bigger picture'
- A Canadian team has created a searchable database of all the public classified documents leaked by former U.S. National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden in hopes it'll help citizens better understand the complex files trickling out around the world.
- Franklin expedition's HMS Erebus to be examined by dive teams in April
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper says the next step in the expedition to examine and document HMS Erebus will begin next month, when teams of navy divers and Parks Canada underwater archeologists will plunge beneath the Arctic ice to investigate the sunken ship.
- Dsquared2 under fire for #Dsquaw women's fashion collection
- Canadian designers Dean and Dan Caten, the brothers behind Dsquared2, unveiled their latest work Monday at Milan Fashion Week, and have since come under fire for their designs and for dubbing their collection #Dsquaw.