Set Pikangikum as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 25, 15 at 8:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 5:10 AM
Sunset: 9:16 PM
SE 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon May 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Low 10.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear in the evening. Low plus 5.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- How Franklin expedition mystery could be solved by high school students video audio
- How could 129 men die on the fateful voyage to find the Northwest Passage, if they had plenty of food and an intact ship? The mystery deepens...
- 'Swatting' 911 call released by York police video
- Investigators have released the phoney 911 call that lured police to a Toronto-area home over the weekend.
- Julie Lalonde sees backlash after complaint about Royal Military College cadets video
- A sex-assault prevention educator says she's receiving a backlash of nasty and abusive emails, tweets and letters after publicly complaining that she was verbally abused by Royal Military College officer cadets she had been invited to speak to last fall.
- Parliament Hill shooting: Operations centre lacked tech help, food, senior execs
- On the day of the Parliament Hill shooting, the federal Government Operations Centre did not have computer technicians on site, food was limited and senior emergency officials weren't in the building.
- Canada Post and Hamilton square off in landmark mail delivery case audio
- Cities across the country will be watching Tuesday as Canada Post faces off in a Hamilton courtroom against the city over where it can put super mailboxes.