Set Pikangikum as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 8:00 AM CDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 7:39 PM
E 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 5:30 AM CDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 5:30 AM CDT
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High plus 1. Wind chill minus 27 this morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 12.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of rain in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the evening. High plus 3.
|Periods of rain||Periods of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
3° | -9°
37° | 16°
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
-1° | -15°
30° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Coming up live Bill C-51: NDP to outline plan to scrap 'dangerous provisions' video
- A day after the House public safety committee wrapped up witness hearings on the government's proposed anti-terror legislation, the New Democrats will unveil their proposal to revamp the bill this morning.
- Updated BlackBerry shares rise on surprise quarterly profit despite lower revenues
- BlackBerry surprised with a small quarterly profit on Friday, even as the company saw a large drop-off in the number of actual sales.
- Analysis Not quite the 'grim Jim' Prentice budget Alberta was primed for
- Alberta's new budget will spread some economic pain across the province, but it is not the apocalypse that Premier Jim Prentice was hinting at just a month or so ago, Kathleen Petty writes. He seems to be trying out a new election message.
- Updated Ontario Sunshine List 2015 released
- The Ontario government has released its so-called Sunshine List today, stating the name, job title and salary of every public-sector worker who earns more than $100,000 a year.
- CONSUMER Fibre optic cable battle: Smaller players want in on Big 3 networks
- Bell, Rogers and Telus have been upgrading their networks to fibre optic technology, but consumers are discovering that if you want that high-speed cable coming directly into your home, you have to go with the company that laid the line.