Current Conditions

Wed Oct 01, 14 at 2:45 PM CDT

13°C 55°F

Light Rainshower

Visibility: 3.2 Km
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 6:54 PM

Wind: SSE 23 km/h
Humidity: 91%
Pressure: 100.1 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 10°
Low: 50°
P.O.P. 70%

Thursday

Chance of showers
High: 13°
High: 55°
P.O.P. 30%

Summary

(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT

Tonight

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers after midnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 10.

Thursday

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. High 13.

Thursday night

Cloudy. A few showers beginning after midnight. Low 6.

 

Extended Forecast

Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday

October 2

October 3

October 4

October 5

October 6

October 7

Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of rain showers or flurries Chance of rain showers or flurries Chance of rain showers or flurries Chance of showers

High 13°

High 55°


P.O.P. 30%

High 8°

High 46°


P.O.P. 40%

4° | 2°

39° | 36°


P.O.P. 40%

5° | 2°

41° | 36°


P.O.P. 30%

9° | 1°

48° | 34°


P.O.P. 30%

9° | 4°

48° | 39°


P.O.P. 30%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!