Red Lake, ON
Set Red Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 PM CST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
S 13 km/h
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then periods of snow. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 10 with temperature rising to minus 6 by morning.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then cloudy. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the morning. High plus 1.
Cloudy. Snow beginning after midnight. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 3.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
0° | -17°
32° | 1°
5° | -8°
41° | 18°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Malaysia Airlines: 2 Canadians were on missing plane
- The two Canadian passengers on a missing Malaysia Airways flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing have been identified by the airline.
- Truckers reject Vancouver port deal: strike to begin Monday audio
- Unionized container truck drivers at Port Metro Vancouver have voted to reject a tentative deal drawn up by veteran labour mediator Vince Ready, and say pickets will go up at port entrances and offices Monday.
- Lev Tahor sect members on the run sent back to Canada video
- Nine members of the ultra-orthodox Jewish sect Lev Tahor who fled Canada earlier this week have been put on a plane to Toronto, CBC has learned.
- Birth of Justin Trudeau's son poses political opportunity
- For a compulsive social media junkie, Justin Trudeau has fallen uncharacteristically silent since his third child was born 10 days ago. The Liberal leader announced Hadrian's birth to his 330,000-plus followers on Twitter, with a discreet close-up photo of the baby's tiny hand clutching his finger
- 3 Mohawk protesters could be charged after Ontario rail blockade
- Ontario Provincial Police could charge as many as three Mohawk protesters who occupied CN Rail tracks east of Belleville, Ont., as part of a call for an inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women.