Red Lake, ON
Set Red Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 4:37 AM CST
Feels like: -36
Feels like: -33
Sunrise: 8:09 AM
Sunset: 4:08 PM
SW 13 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:30 AM CST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:30 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 39.
A few clouds. Low minus 33.
Sunny. High minus 25.
|Sunny||Chance of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow|
-22° | -30°
-8° | -22°
-19° | -28°
-2° | -18°
-15° | -25°
5° | -13°
-12° | -18°
10° | -0°
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Analysis Canada Post cuts: Turnaround plan or beginning of the end?
- Canada Post has announced a series of changes: cutting staff; increasing technological efficiency; more franchised post offices; a new pricing system. Is this the final nail in its coffin or the change that will turn it around?
- New 6 things MPs didn't do before taking a 6-week holiday
- Despite her best efforts, Kady O'Malley just wasn't able to come up with enough parliamentary achievements for a proper list. Instead, here's a recap of what didn't happen on Parliament Hill this fall.
- Rob Ford won't see Conrad Black endorse his re-election bid audio
- Conrad Black appears unlikely to be putting a Rob Ford re-election sign on the lawn of his Toronto home next year.
- New Food banks face crunch as donations shrink
- More than a third of food banks cut the amount of sustenance doled out to the country’s most needy because supplies fell short.
- Canada Post to phase out urban home mail delivery video
- Canada Post is phasing out door-to-door delivery of regular mail to urban residents and increasing the cost of stamps in a major move to try to reduce significant, regular losses.