Red Lake, ON
Set Red Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 7:28 PM
NNE 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 11. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Low plus 2.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Clearing in the morning. High 11.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 1°
63° | 34°
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- N.L. mom reunited with Alberta son she thought was dead
- A Newfoundland woman has been reunited with the son she put up for adoption, 46 years after she was told he had died.
- Live CRTC gets an earful at hearings on future of TV video
- Canada's broadcast regulator is debating the future of television at a series of hearings in Gatineau, Que. Here's a look at some of what's been said so far and what we can expect before the hearings wrap up at the end of this week.
- Don Frigo, shot dead near Clinton, Ont., loved the outdoors, says colleague
- Don Frigo, the 70-year-old Toronto businessman who was shot and killed on horseback Saturday near Clinton, Ont., is remembered as an avid outdoorsman who loved his horses and being outdoors.
- Analysis Airfare discounts and the price you pay: Don Pittis
- As WestJet starts charging just to take a single piece of luggage on board, and practically everyone else is cramming passengers into bare-bones cattle class, your flight becomes more expensive and less comfortable than expected.
- Updated B.C. teachers' strike: Tentative deal reached video audio
- A tentative deal has been reached in the months-long B.C. public school teachers' strike, meaning teachers could vote to end their strike on Thursday and students could be back in class by early next week.