Red Lake, ON
Set Red Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 31, 15 at 11:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:26 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
SW 12 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 31, 15 at 8:51 PM CDT Mon Aug 31, 15 at 8:51 PM CDT
Clearing late this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. High 26. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Low 15.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- B.C. storm: Why did the wind and rain do so much damage?
- This weekend's storm hit Metro Vancouver hard, bringing trees crashing down and leaving power lines sparking. Why did the fierce wind and rain do so much damage?
- Ashley Callingbull's Mrs. Universe win puts indigenous issues in the spotlight
- The crowning of a Cree woman as the winner of the 2015 Mrs. Universe pageant is more than just a personal victory, it’s a chance to help confront some of the issues facing indigenous people in Canada, according to a band councillor.
- Analysis Poll Tracker: Margin narrows again in 3-way race video
- After a blip that gave the NDP a commanding lead, the contest is back to a three-way race. And one poll suggests who is capturing voters' attention, and what effect it is having on the campaign.
- Daredevil dashes along narrow summit of Alberta mountain
- One wrong step across the knife-edged ridge of Mount Lady MacDonald and Mark Harrison would have plunged about 1,300 metres.
- Alberta deficit forecast at $5.9B as province feels impact of low oil prices video
- Alberta now forecasts it will end the year with a $5.9-billion deficit, up more than $800 million from March, as the steep drop in oil prices forces finance officials to revise estimates.