Red Lake, ON
Set Red Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 12:00 PM CST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 5:43 PM
WNW 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 11:30 AM CST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 11:30 AM CST
Mainly cloudy. High plus 1.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 15.
Mainly sunny. High minus 7.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- 'Excited over the simple things': First Nation enjoys turning on the taps after 10 years without clean water
- Makayla McWatch had her first sip of tap water last summer — at age 11. Her community, Pic Mobert First Nation, spent a decade under a boil-water advisory. It's one of 18 Indigenous communities to recently get off the federal government's long-term water list. But at the same time, a dozen more were added.
- Do we still need 3 square meals a day or is all-day breakfast the new normal?
- Meal times and eating habits are changing across Canada, driven in part by fast-paced lifestyles, along with a force that is influencing so much else: the millennial generation and how they want to live. And two fast-food restaurants are taking notice, rolling out all-day breakfast across the country this month.
- Canada places 12th in mobile data speeds out of 87 countries, OpenSignal says
- An international ranking of mobile networks has found that Canadians have some of the fastest data speeds in the world.
- Charge laid after 14 dogs die in Saskatoon kennel
- A 50-year-old man has been charged with negligence after 14 dogs died of heat exhaustion at a Saskatoon dog kennel last year.
- 5 byelections to be held April 3 in 1st major electoral test for Trudeau government
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announces five byelections will be held on April 3, the first major electoral test for the Liberal government since its election more than 16 months ago. They will be the last series of elections fought by interim Conservative Leader Rona Ambrose before a new leader takes over.