Red Lake, ON
Set Red Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 22, 14 at 10:21 AM CST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 4:19 PM
NNE 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow mixed with ice pellets
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 22, 14 at 11:30 AM CST Sat Nov 22, 14 at 11:30 AM CST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 4.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Periods of snow or ice pellets beginning this evening. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Low minus 5 with temperature rising to minus 2 by morning.
Periods of snow. Snow at times mixed with ice pellets in the morning. Risk of freezing rain early in the morning. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 1.
|Periods of snow mixed with ice pellets||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-17° | -23°
1° | -9°
-13° | -21°
9° | -6°
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Syria could be next target of Canada's CF-18s audio
- Sources tell CBC News that Canada is close to clearing away legal hurdles that stand in the way of a combat mission in Syria. Meanwhile, U.S. Senator John McCain calls the coalition strategy against ISIS 'delusional.'
- New Alberta 'forgot some simple truths' on energy industry, Prentice says
- Premier Jim Prentice says Alberta has forgotten some key points about the sustainability of the energy industry and is vowing to work towards building as many pipelines as possible.
- Record North Pacific temperatures threatening B.C. marine species video
- The North Pacific Ocean is setting record high temperatures this year and raising concerns about the potential impact on cold water marine species along the B.C. coast, including salmon.
- Audio The Hockey Sweater by Roch Carrier celebrates 30 years video audio
- Author Roch Carrier first penned The Hockey Sweater in 1979, but it wasn't until 1984 that a translated version of the story featuring the illustrations of Sheldon Cohen stole the hearts of all Quebecers.
- Why you may never see the Justin Bourque confession video
- Lawyers for the crown and defence in the Justin Bourque trial want to keep evidence, including a confession video, out of the public sphere. CBC Radio's Day 6 talks to the co-defence counsel for convicted killer Russell Williams about this sensitive issue.