Red Lake, ON
Set Red Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 12:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
ESE 29 km/h
Periods of rain
Snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 11:30 AM CDT
Periods of rain. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High 6.
Periods of rain mixed with wet snow changing to snow near midnight. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low zero.
Snow changing to periods of rain in the afternoon and ending early in the evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain or snow. Snowfall amount 2 cm. High plus 3.
|Snow or rain||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
15° | 0°
59° | 32°
16° | 1°
61° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Temporary Foreign Worker Program linked to joblessness, report finds
- There's evidence that the government's Temporary Foreign Worker Program nudges the unemployment rate higher in some sectors of the economy and parts of the country, think-tank C.D. Howe says in a report.
- How medical marijuana growers make sure they're selling quality pot
- The recent voluntary recall of medical marijuana from a B.C. producer highlights the growing pains of a burgeoning industry coming to grips with a whole new regulatory process.
- Updated Robocalls made across Canada in 2011 won't bring charges video
- An investigation into misleading and nuisance robocalls made to voters across Canada didn't find an intention to prevent them from casting ballots, so no one will be charged, Elections Canada says.
- Analysis If Supreme Court nixes Senate reform, is referendum next?
- Unless the Supreme Court is in a mood to deliver shock and awe on Friday, history and a legion of experts suggest the noble cause of Senate reform will probably continue down the same long, futile road that has challenged its proponents almost since Confederation.
- Video NHL star Jordin Tootoo stick giveaway video goes viral
- A video of the Detroit Red Wings' Jordin Tootoo making a kid's day has gone viral.