Red Lake, ON
Set Red Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 5:31 PM CDT
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 9:09 PM
SSE 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing late in the evening. Low 11.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
28° | 15°
82° | 59°
27° | 15°
81° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Ahmad Waseem, jihadi in Syria, ignored family's pleas to stay in Canada video
- A man from Windsor, Ont., who returned to Canada last year to recuperate from an injury he received while fighting with extremist groups in Syria rejected family, community and police urgings to stay home.
- Canadian Embassy in Libya remains 'operational' video
- The Canadian Embassy in Tripoli, Libya, remains "operational" amid heavy clashes between rebel militias, but government officials will not say whether the embassy is officially open or closed.
- EU trade deal troubles denied by Canadian, German officials audio
- Canadian officials are quietly preparing a ceremony to formally mark the successful conclusion of EU trade deal negotiations, despite Germany's ongoing concerns about some parts of the agreement.
- New Toronto mayoral debate open only to East York residents
- There will be more than 40 chances to see Toronto's top five mayoral candidates debate in person before the Oct. 27 municipal election, but tonight's debate isn't one of them. It's only open to those who live in the East York neighbourhood, but it will be livestreamed on CBCNews.ca.
- Alan Dale Smith acquitted in 1974 homicide
- A man arrested twice for the 1974 killing of Beverly Smith was acquitted on Monday after a judge found that the police's use of a so-called Mr. Big sting resulted in a coerced confession. The acquittal means Durham region's oldest cold case remains unsolved.