Set Saint-Félicien as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 22, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:01 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
NNE 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 22, 15 at 10:16 AM EDT Fri May 22, 15 at 10:16 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 8. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Clearing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 1.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Michael Sam, NFL's 1st openly gay player, signs with CFL's Montreal Alouettes
- The CFL's Montreal Alouettes have signed defensive end Michael Sam, the first openly gay player to be selected in the NFL draft.
- Pre-election Quebec push continues with Harper heading to riding lost in 2011
- Among the seats the NDP captured in Quebec during the last election was a riding won by only nine votes — and the Conservatives want it back.
- Sarah Lolley says she's still waiting to be paid for her children's book Emily and the Mighty Om audio
- Sarah Lolley says she's tired of waiting for her $500 from the Vancouver publisher of her children's book, Emily and the Might Om.
- Analysis Economic inequality: 10 reasons why we can't beat it
- From a move to a $15 dollar minimum wage in L.A. to a warning from the OECD that inequality is cutting several points off economic growth, the world seems to be waking up to a growing problem. But if inequality is so bad, why can't we just fix it? Don Pittis looks at some of the reasons.
- Phoenix Sun saga ends as long-stranded boat to leave Sorel video
- After two and a half years, the Phoenix Sun will finally be leaving the port of Sorel-Tracy, after being authorized by Transport Canada to leave the downtown dock on Friday.