Set Saint-Félicien as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 5:16 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
WNW 16 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. A few showers or thunderstorms beginning early in the afternoon. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 22. Humidex 27. UV index 7 or high.
A few showers or thunderstorms ending in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 14.
|Showers or thunderstorms||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Police chase ends in shootout in Vaudreuil-Dorion SQ parking lot
- Quebec's police watchdog is investigating after a police chase in Vaudreuil-Dorion, west of Montreal, ended in a shootout Tuesday afternoon.
- City of Westmount recognized as site of national historic significance
- The City of Westmount was presented with a commemorative plaque from the Historic Sites and Monuments Board of Canada on Monday.
- Richard Bain's doctor feels 'badly' he didn't send him to a psychiatrist video
- Richard Bain's family doctor told the court he thought he had a "handle" on his patient's situation, even though he knew that Bain was in a manic state, hoarding gold, and preparing for the end of the world.
- Florida woman seeks mother's birth family in Northern Quebec
- A Florida woman is looking for answers about her mother's birth family. Amanda Willette hopes to give her mom closure by finding out if she was a child of the Sixties Scoop, and whether she was taken from a Cree family in Quebec.
- MMIW: New unsolved cases added to CBC's database video
- After launching an investigation last year, CBC News continues to follow up on unsolved cases of missing and murdered Indigenous women and girls from across the country.