Set Saint-Félicien as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
NNW 23 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 18.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 2. Wind chill minus 28.
|Sunny||Periods of snow||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
1° | -16°
34° | 3°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
-4° | -18°
25° | -0°
2° | -13°
36° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Montreal's Olympic Stadium needs $220M facelift, government report says
- An infrastructure report tabled with last week's provincial budget says Montreal's Olympic Stadium needs $220 million in repairs over the next decade.
- Quebec coroner recommends safer intersections after pedestrian death video
- A Quebec coroner says Montreal intersections should be made more safe, following the dealth of a 77-year-old woman who was struck and killed by a truck while crossing the street in May 2014.
- Updated Richard Henry Bain headed to trial in September
- Richard Henry Bain, the man accused of first-degree murder in the deadly election night shooting at a Parti Québécois victory party in Montreal in 2012, is scheduled to head to trial on Sept. 8, 2015.
- ASSÉ recommends postponing student protests video
- The executive committee of Quebec student union ASSÉ is recommending student protesters delay their actions until after the summer.
- Quebec government should ban smoking on terraces, Marvin Rotrand says audio
- Montreal city councillor Marvin Rotrand wants the Quebec government to take steps to reduce tobacco use in the province by 10 per cent over the next decade, starting with a province-wide ban on smoking on patios.