Set Saint-Félicien as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 6:49 PM
NW 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 12, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Mar 12, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 29.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 29.
|Clearing||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-8° | -23°
18° | -9°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-12° | -21°
10° | -6°
-10° | -21°
14° | -6°
-7° | -19°
19° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Winter storm approaches Montreal, southern Quebec
- Winter’s (hopefully) last gasp is upon Montreal and other regions of southern Quebec as a storm system from the United States moves into the area, bringing with it between 15 and 20 centimetres of snow and gusting winds.
- François Legault says Liberals, PQ can't afford their promises
- François Legault says the PQ and Liberal parties are making campaign promises they can't keep, and his government would have the courage to say "no" to initiatives it can't afford.
- Concordia University engineers rewrite frosh chant songbook audio
- Recent controversies over sexually explicit chants at other Canadian universities have led engineering students at Concordia University to rewrite their frosh songbook.
- Preview Peter Budaj likely to get start as Habs host Bruins
- With Carey Price still not cleared to return to action, the Montreal Canadiens will likely turn to Peter Budaj when they welcome the Boston Bruins to the Bell Centre Wednesday night (7:30 p.m. ET).
- Interactive Faces of the fallen: Canadian soldiers killed in Afghanistan
- As Canada's military commitment in Afghanistan draws to an end this March, we take a look at the soldiers who died in the line of duty. This interactive allows you to leave tribute messages for personnel who were killed serving their country.