Set Saint-Félicien as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 6:18 AM
Sunset: 5:43 PM
NW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 5.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 29.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then periods of light snow beginning late in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 9. Wind chill minus 30.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-2° | -15°
28° | 5°
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
-13° | -24°
9° | -11°
-9° | -21°
16° | -6°
-6° | -20°
21° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Malaysia Airlines: 2 Canadians were on missing plane
- The two Canadian passengers on a missing Malaysia Airways flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing have been identified by the airline.
- CAQ's Legault pledges to abolish school boards
- The Coalition Avenir Québec is promising to do away with the province’s 69 school boards and replace them with 30 regional service centres to manage student and school needs.
- Pauline Marois English debate offer revised
- A group of English media has sent another request the Parti Québécois leader, inviting her to participate in an English-language debate in French with simultaneous translation.
- Blog Legault has to keep CAQ loyalists onside
- Both the Liberals and the PQ want to get votes from the CAQ, but when Legault was asked about that by a reporter in Trois-Rivières yesterday, he said he is confident.
- Marois dismisses 26,000 lost jobs as 'normal'
- Parti Québécois leader Pauline Marois today dismissed as "normal" new figures from Statistics Canada that reveal a loss of 26,000 jobs in Quebec last month.