Set Saint-Félicien as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 2:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 5:58 AM
Sunset: 7:41 PM
WNW 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 15, 14 at 5:46 PM EDT Tue Apr 15, 14 at 5:46 PM EDT
Snow ending overnight then cloudy. Amount 5 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 4. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing late in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 near midnight. Low minus 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers|
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec landslide washes away cottages in Lac-des-Seize-Îles video
- Two cottages and four boathouses slid into a lake in one of two landslides in Quebec's Laurentians region today.
- Flood alert issued in Sherbrooke, Que., due to rising river video
- Public safety authorities in Sherbrooke, Que., have issued a flooding alert for part of the city, because the Saint-François River has risen to more than six metres.
- Jocelyn Dupuis, ex-FTQ Construction boss, pleads not guilty to fraud
- Jocelyn Dupuis, a former Quebec construction union boss, appeared in a Montreal courtroom today and pleaded not guilty to charges relating to the alleged fraud of tens of thousands of dollars in inflated expenses.
- Three aboriginal artists on Sobey Art Award longlist
- Aboriginal artists Ursula Johnson, Peter Morin and Nadia Myre were among 25 artists nominated for the 2014 Sobey Art Award. The winner will recieve $50,000 and four runners up will take home $12,000.
- Montrealers remember Boston Marathon bombing video audio
- Montrealer Joyce Bridgman is going back to Boston next Monday to finish the marathon that last year’s deadly bombing kept her from completing.