Set Saint-Félicien as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:12 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
NNW 23 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Clearing late this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low 11.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 23.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
20° | 15°
68° | 59°
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- De la Concorde overpass collapse nobody's fault: Order of Engineers
- Quebec's Order of Engineers has decided not to lay blame for the 2006 De la Concorde overpass collapse because too much time has elapsed to properly investigate.
- Water fountain-fire hydrants removed from Plateau
- Large circular water fountains attached to two fire hydrants in the Plateau-Mont-Royal borough have been removed just a week after their installation.
- Lac-Mégantic locomotives to be auctioned off video
- It's been known to belch oil from its exhaust, it's caught fire at least once and it led the "train from hell" that smashed into Lac-Mégantic, killing 47 people. And pretty soon locomotive MMA 5017 can be all yours.
- Crocs to close up to 100 stores worldwide
- Crocs, Inc., the company that turned foam rubber shoes into a worldwide phenomenon, has announced it will be closing or converting 75 to 100 stores worldwide.
- Tel Aviv flight cancellations ground Montrealers video
- A Montreal doctor who splits his time between Israel and Canada told CBC Daybreak on Wednesday that cancelling flights to Tel Aviv is "rewarding terrorists."