Set Saint-Félicien as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 9:00 PM EST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 3:54 PM
SSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 3:45 PM EST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Low minus 18.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning then becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 13.
Clearing in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 30.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny|
-20° | -23°
-4° | -9°
-21° | -26°
-6° | -15°
-17° | -23°
1° | -9°
-15° | -19°
5° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Two Montreal-area caregivers charged after death of 87-year-old
- Two Quebec caregivers face criminal charges after an elderly woman living in a long-term health-care centre was allegedly assaulted and given a noxious substance.
- Quebec Mohawks honour residential school victims
- Members of the Mohawk community in Kanesatake gathered Tuesday morning to remember children who were sent away to residential schools by unveiling two plaques — one in Mohawk and one in English.
- Dans La Rue celebrates 25 years with plans to expand video
- For 25 years, Montreal's Dans La Rue has been helping to make life a little easier for street kids, and now, the charity's birthday celebration includes a plan to expand.
- Montreal anti-corruption squad integrated into UPAC
- Montreal's anti-corruption squad (EPIM) will be integrated into UPAC, announced Mayor Denis Coderre and members of the provincial government today.
- Protesters occupy Quebec education minister's office
- Dozens of protesters occupied the constituency office of Quebec’s education minister, Marie Malavoy, demanding better access to education for non-status immigrant children.