Set Lac-Saint-Jean as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 5:42 PM
WSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low plus 4.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 11.
Rain. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low plus 5.
|Rain||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
13° | 10°
55° | 50°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Vigil held in honour of Jenique Dalcourt, Longueuil beating victim video
- Security measures have been beefed up along the Longueuil bike path where a 23-year-old woman was found badly beaten late Tuesday night.
- Elderly man hit by bus in NDG in critical condition
- An 81-year-old man is in hospital with life-threatening injuries after he was hit by a bus Friday afternoon in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce.
- 8-car accident in St-Leonard leaves several injured
- Police and Urgences-Santé are on the scene of an accident involving eight vehicles
- Jean-Gilles Gadoury, 9, diagnosed with leukemia finds bone marrow match video
- Nine-year-old Jean-Gilles Gadoury, recently diagnosed with a form of leukemia typically found in adults, has reason to hope.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Computers could not be definitively linked to video
- Luka Magnotta’s computers contained traces of photos, videos and an email that could link the killer to a graphic video posted online days after Jun Lin’s slaying, but police can’t say for certain the computers were used to upload the gory video.