Set Lac-Saint-Jean as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 12:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 6:45 PM
SSW 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Light snow beginning near midnight. Low minus 16.
Light snow ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High minus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Snow beginning near midnight. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 7.
|Light snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-12° | -17°
10° | 1°
-14° | -23°
7° | -9°
-7° | -21°
19° | -6°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Exclusive Poll finds 61 per cent of Quebecers opposed to sovereignty
- More than 60 per cent of Quebecers would vote “no” in a referendum on Quebec’s sovereignty if it was held immediately, a new CROP poll commissioned by Radio-Canada shows.
- Nebraska shocked to learn it has Parti Quebecois-style religion law
- People in Nebraska are surprised to hear their state has come up in a hot Canadian political debate. Tell folks here that the Parti Quebecois cites Nebraska's law on religious clothing as a precedent, and prepare for a series of puzzled stares.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau to run for PQ in Saint-Jérôme video
- Media mogul Pierre Karl Péladeau will run as the Parti Québécois candidate in the riding of Saint-Jérôme.
- Couillard seeks the vote in home riding of Roberval
- Liberal leader Philippe Couillard spent much of Sunday working to convince residents in the riding of Roberval to cast their votes for him in the provincial election on April 7.
- Lev Tahor members back in Canada video
- Police say nine members of the the ultra-orthodox Jewish sect Lev Tahor who left the country amid child custody proceedings have now been returned to Canada.