Set Lac-Saint-Jean as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 4:54 PM
S 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Flurries at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Flurries at times heavy ending after midnight then clearing. Risk of snow squalls this evening. Local blowing snow. Local amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 early this evening then northwest 20 gusting to 40. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 32 overnight.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 32 in the morning.
Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 30.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Breaking Hundreds in Quebec City mourn terror victims video
- Family, friends and dignitaries including the prime minister attended funerals in Quebec City on Saturday for the six Quebecers killed during a terrorist attack in Burkina Faso.
- Montreal hires doctor who violated code of ethics
- A orthopaedist who violated his professional code of ethics has been given a untendered contract potentially worth several thousand dollars by the City of Montreal.
- Quebec's order of veterinarians bans pet cosmetic surgery
- In Quebec, veterinarians will no longer be allowed to dock or cut the tails of dogs, cattle, and horses for cosmetic reasons.
- STM's new AZUR Metro cars set to ride this weekend
- The first of the new AZUR trains will officially be put into service on Sunday morning.
- Live Chat CBC Forum: When should courts and police be allowed to take your DNA?
- An Ontario man convicted of animal abuse has been ordered to give a DNA sample in case he commits crimes in the future. We want to hear from you: When should courts and police be allowed to take your DNA? Should animal abuse cases warrant submitting DNA? Weigh in via CBC Forum.