Set Lac-Saint-Jean as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 8:40 AM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Light Freezing Rain
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 3:55 PM
ESE 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Freezing rain or snow
Rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy. Snow mixed with ice pellets beginning early this morning then changing to freezing rain this morning then changing to rain or drizzle this afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 60 this morning. High 6.
Rain or periods of drizzle ending after midnight then partly cloudy. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-7° | -9°
19° | 16°
-10° | -13°
14° | 9°
-9° | -17°
16° | 1°
-10° | -10°
14° | 14°
-18° | -22°
-0° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Cash-strapped Snow Village closes its doors, for now
- Montreal’s Snow Village can’t afford to open its doors this year, and organizers are asking the government to step in and help out.
- STM to close Metro's yellow line for 25 weekends in 2014
- The Société de Transport de Montréal says it will close the Metro's yellow line for 25 weekends in the spring and fall of 2014 for repairs to the concrete on the roof of the tunnel between Montreal and Longueuil.
- Phyllis Lambert steps down as chair of Canadian Centre for Architecture
- Respected Montreal architect Phyllis Lambert is stepping down from her position as chairwoman of the Canadian Centre for Architecture, an organization she founded almost 35 years ago.
- CBC charity drive live from the Montreal Fine Arts museum
- CBC personalities, and some other famous faces, will be on site at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts for a special day of live broadcasts to support our 2013 Christmas Sing-In Charity Drive recipient, Project PAL.
- Recap Canadiens earn wild shootout win over Devils video
- David Desharnais scored the tying goal with 37 seconds left in the third period and added a goal in the shootout and the Montreal Canadiens rallied for a 4-3 victory over the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday.