Set Lac-Saint-Jean as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 5:39 PM
SW 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 9.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of light snow beginning this evening. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. High minus 5.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-10° | -18°
14° | -0°
-5° | -16°
23° | 3°
-4° | -14°
25° | 7°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Email data hack in U.S. leads to arrest of Montreal man
- Three people, including a Canadian and two Vietnamese citizens, have been accused of being involved in hacking email service providers south of the border, the U.S. Department of Justice says.
- François Thériault pleads guilty to perjury, fraud, breach of trust
- François Thériault, a site supervisor who worked for the City of Montreal, has pleaded guilty to charges of fraud, conspiracy to commit fraud and breach of trust.
- Mosque in Montreal's St-Laurent borough faces eviction over zoning issue
- A popular mosque in Montreal's Saint-Laurent borough is facing fines of up to $1,000 a day if it refuses to heed an eviction notice, CBC’s French-language service Radio-Canada has learned.
- Armagh municipal dump causes residents headaches audio
- Residents in a small village on Quebec City’s south shore say their quality of life has gone downhill since the Armagh municipal dump doubled in size in 2002.
- Jacques Turgeon, head of CHUM, says he quit over political interference audio
- Jacques Turgeon, the chief executive officer of Montreal's French-language university hospital network, the CHUM, says he is quitting because of political interference from Health Minister Gaétan Barrette.