Set Lac-Saint-Jean as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 11:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:00 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
ENE 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed May 22, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT
Showers. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Low 8.
Rain. Amount 10 mm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 11.
Showers ending after midnight then cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 4.
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 1.3 million Montrealers face boil water advisory
- Most Montrealers are being told they must boil their water before drinking it, a precaution after sediment was found in the water following renovations to a city reservoir.
- Quebec Charter of Values could breed intolerance, warn Liberals video
- Quebec's citizenship minister today said the province is long overdue in dealing with the issue of accommodations to religious communities.
- Quebec private daycare owners hold 1-day walkout video audio
- Thousands of owners of private subsidized daycares marched in Montreal to denounce Quebec's plans to cut $15M from their budgets.
- Woman injured after falling on Montreal metro tracks
- Witnesses said she fell onto the tracks after stepping between two metro cars of a train that was stopped in the station.
- Schools, hospitals react swiftly to boil water advisory
- Today's widespread boil water advisory has had many Montrealers scrambling, including employees and administrators at schools and hospitals around the city.