Set Lac-Saint-Jean as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 23, 16 at 6:37 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 5:45 PM
WNW 24 km/h
Pressure: 98.3 kPa
Snow mixed with rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 23, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Oct 23, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Snow. Snow mixed with rain this morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 40 gusting to 70 this morning. Temperature steady near plus 1.
Snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low zero.
Periods of snow. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 2.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New High winds, heavy rain leave nearly 50,000 without power across Quebec
- Strong winds and heavy rain have left thousands of Quebecers in the dark this morning. Nearly 50,000 Hydro-Québec clients are without power, most of them in the Montérégie.
- Recap Canadiens best rival Bruins in 1st meeting of the season video
- Carey Price stopped 19 shots in his second start, and Brian Gallagher and Phillip Danault each had second-period goals Saturday night to lift the Montreal Canadiens to a 4-2 win over the Boston Bruins.
- Jehovah's Witnesses defend pushing for bloodless surgeries
- Hospital visits by Jehovah's Witness elders, aimed at defending the right of members to refuse blood transfusions, are under scrutiny following the death of a 26-year-old Quebec woman who haemorrhaged earlier this month.
- Montreal weather: Rain, then clouds
- The rain is expected to let up today, but it'll still be cloudy.
- Bishop's University open house offers same day application, admission
- Bishop's University is working to bolster enrolment with an appeal to instant gratification in its same day acceptance plan called Accelerated Admissions.