Set Lac-Saint-Jean as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:16 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
W 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. High 23. Humidex 29. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches overnight. Low 16.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning. Risk of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 22. Humidex 27.
|A few showers||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Basketball net notices foul, says Régis Labeaume
- Residents with the nets hanging over street were given notice recently to push them back a few feet or face possible fines.
- New rule gives Quebec's ugly produce its day in the sun
- In an attempt to reduce waste, the Quebec government is now allowing misshapen fruits and vegetables to be sold in the province.
- Friends, family say violence not in Richard Bain's 'nature' video
- Richard Bain screamed "the English are waking up" as he was being led away in handcuffs after the election-night shooting. But the court has heard the accused never had issues with his French-speaking friends and colleagues.
- Where construction season tastes like passion fruit
- The frozen ode to construction season is lime-coconut and mango-passion fruit flavoured at Pops Art in St-Henri.
- Police investigating fire in Montreal's east end
- Police were called to the scene near the corner of Broadway Avenue around 2 a.m. after firefighters found evidence that the fire was set deliberately.