Set Lac-Saint-Jean as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 7:30 PM
SW 23 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning this morning. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High 24. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 14.
Mainly cloudy. High 23.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Tony Accurso set to testify at Quebec corruption inquiry
- One of the most-anticipated witnesses, construction entrepreneur Tony Accurso, will finally take the witness box at the Charbonneau commission Tuesday after he failed in a string of legal battles to avoid testifying.
- Charbonneau commission: Tony Accurso won't spill much, past star witness says audio
- Lino Zambito says it may be the evidence presented, and not Tony Accurso’s testimony, that sheds the most light on the role the former construction magnate played in alleged system of organized collusion in public contracts.
- St-Lambert collision leaves tanker truck in St. Lawrence River
- The driver of a tanker truck is safe after his vehicle ended up partially submerged in the St. Lawrence River when it swerved to avoid a collision of two vehicles on Highway 132.
- Eugenie Bouchard succumbs to Makarova, heat at U.S. Open video
- Appearing worn down by the sweltering conditions in New York, Canada's Eugenie Bouchard lost to Ekaterina Makarova 7-6 (2), 6-4 in the fourth round of the U.S. Open on Monday.
- Collège de Saint-Ambroise in Jonquière bans homework for a year
- An elementary school in the province's Saguenay region has decided to ban homework in all classes from Grade 1 to Grade 6.