Set Roberval as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 01, 15 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 3:57 PM
SW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 01, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Dec 01, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 1.
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning after midnight. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Periods of light snow with risk of freezing drizzle. High plus 1.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Reversal of Enbridge's Line 9B to begin this month
- Beginning this month, the flow of the pipeline will be reversed to bring 300,000 barrels of oil a day from Alberta's oil sands to Montreal's refineries.
- New Montreal parents hold morning protest over education funding
- Parents and students are joining hands this morning to protest against compressions in funding in Quebec's public education system.
- Longueuil honours Jean Béliveau with street name
- The City of Longueuil will rename the street that Jean Béliveau lived on for over 50 years after him.
- Quebec whooping cough: 5 things to know
- A public health physician shares important facts to keep the disease from resurging in the wake of the death of a six-week-old baby in the Laurentians.
- Speculation about old Children's Hospital has baseball fans dreaming
- Montreal baseball fans hoping for the return of major league baseball were teased once again on Monday, when developer Luc Poirier suggested the old Children's Hospital property could become a baseball stadium.