Set Roberval as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 5:34 PM
SW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 6.
Cloudy. Snow beginning this evening. Amount 5 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 9.
Flurries. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning then becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 early in the evening. High minus 3.
|A few flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-14° | -24°
7° | -11°
-9° | -24°
16° | -11°
-5° | -12°
23° | 10°
-7° | -19°
19° | -2°
-4° | -14°
25° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Philippe Couillard wants to revise how Quebec politicians are paid
- Quebec politicians might soon be getting a pay raise, but in exchange they would not be able to collect severance pay if they leave office early.
- Ubisoft has new video game designed to treat lazy eye
- The Montreal-based gaming company Ubisoft has a new game it says can help treat lazy eye.
- Alouettes hand defensive back Billy Parker 2-year contract extension
- The Montreal Alouettes kept their defensive backfield intact Tuesday by extending the contract of veteran Billy Parker for two seasons.
- SPCA West Island in jeopardy of closing after only a year audio
- The SPCA West Island in Vaudreuil may have to shut down due to financial issues after opening just a year ago.
- Jonathan Lachlan-Stewart shows off 'famous Montreal geyser' in viral video video
- Jonathan Lachlan-Stewart, a Montreal-based actor, happened upon a massive geyser that sprayed water high into the sky on St-Laurent Boulevard — and decided to make a video about it.