Set Roberval as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 27, 17 at 6:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
E 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Periods of drizzle
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 27, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Apr 27, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Periods of drizzle beginning near midnight. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low plus 5.
A few showers ending near noon then clearing. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 40 percent chance of showers before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 8.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Rain or snow||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Sam Hamad, former Liberal cabinet minister, quits politics video
- Liberal MNA Sam Hamad, a former cabinet minister, is leaving politics. He was first elected in 2003 and has served as Treasury Board president and minister of natural resources, transport and labour.
- Boeing seeks U.S. anti-dumping probe against Bombardier CSeries jet
- Boeing Co. said on Thursday it had asked the U.S. Commerce Department for an investigation into alleged subsidies and unfair pricing for Canadian planemaker Bombardier's CSeries airplane.
- Updated Protesting police in camo pants could face big fines under new Quebec bill
- Quebec's Public Security Minister tabled a bill Thursday to force police officers to wear their full regular uniform. Police have worn camouflage and other colourful pants for three years to protest against government pension reform bill.
- Construction worker dies after fall at Port of Montreal worksite
- A construction worker who fell six metres this morning while working on the renovation of the cruise-ship passenger terminal at the Port of Montreal has died.
- Numerous Canadian lakes found to resemble prehistoric oceans, researchers say
- Lakes that dot Canada's Boreal Shield region offer important information about greenhouse gases and early life forms, their numbers potentially revolutionizing studies into earth's early life forms.