Set Roberval as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 30, 16 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 7:35 PM
WSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 30, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Aug 30, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. High 22. Humidex 25. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few showers ending overnight then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 15.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. A few showers beginning near noon. High 20.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Canadian prof jailed in Iran falls ill in solitary confinement video
- Canadian professor Homa Hoodfar is still in solitary confinement after three months in Iran's notorious Evin prison. With her health deteriorating, her family is urging Canadian authorities to seek her release.
- Trois-Rivières man facing child pornography charges
- Police say the suspect faces charges of accessing child pornography, possessing child pornography, and distributing child pornography.
- NEB hearings may resume without testimony from two Quebec Mohawk leaders
- Kanesatake Grand Chief Serge Otsi Simon and Kahnawake Grand Chief Joe Norton were scheduled to appear at the first day of hearings yesterday, but protesters disrupted the proceedings as they were about to begin and forced their postponement.
- Man assaulted near Berri-UQÀM Metro station
- The victim is a man in his 30s and he was taken to hospital in critical condition with upper body injuries.
- Critics of the light rail project turn up for environmental hearings
- Proponents of the new light rail system say it's good for the environment and will speed up commuting times. But it also has plenty of critics.