Set Roberval as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 24, 14 at 5:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 4:02 PM
SSW 27 km/h
Pressure: 98.7 kPa
Periods of rain
Wet flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 24, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Mon Nov 24, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Periods of rain. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 70 this evening. Low plus 3.
Rain showers changing to wet flurries in the morning. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Flurries ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 7.
|Wet flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-10° | -15°
14° | 5°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Plateau gas leak sends 11 people to hospital
- Eleven people are being treated for carbon monoxide intoxication following a gas leak at a three-storey building in the Plateau borough.
- Street racing caused fatal Notre-Dame crash, prosecutors say
- The 19-year-old man who was behind the wheel of a car that crashed into a tree and house, killing two passengers and seriously injuring himself and two others, has been charged with multiple counts of criminal negligence.
- Bixi bike share back for 5 more years
- Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre says he has agreed to return the troubled bike sharing program for five more years.
- Pedestrian hit by vehicle on Parc Avenue in critical condition
- An elderly woman is in hospital in critical condition after she was hit by a car while crossing Parc Avenue around 12:30 p.m. this afternoon.
- Longueuil accident witness says charges warranted
- A Longueuil woman who witnessed the accident which killed a 5-year-old boy believes the car he was riding in would have safely made it through the intersection if the approaching police vehicle was not going so fast.