Set Roberval as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:00 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
N 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue May 21, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Low 7.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
Rain. Low 7.
|Chance of showers||Rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Daniel Ratthé eager to return to CAQ caucus
- Blainville MNA Daniel Ratthé says he is shocked to hear his name is expected to come up at the Charbonneau Commission.
- analysis Crucifix to stay in National Assembly: Drainville audio
- PQ minister Bernard Drainville says the crucifix will remain behind the speaker's throne in the National Assembly.
- Quebec director Chloé Robichaud gets Cannes ovation
- Montreal filmmaker Chloé Robichaud's debut feature Sarah Prefers to Run (Sarah préfère la course) had a warm welcome Tuesday following its world premiere at the Cannes Film Festival.
- 'Lightly felt' earthquake west of Montreal
- Natural Resources Canada is reporting a minor earthquake near Rigaud, Quebec.
- Service restored on Montreal metro lines
- Montreal's STM is reporting service is back on all four of its metro lines.