Set Roberval as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:19 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
NW 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Rain ending this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 20. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing late this evening. Low 13.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning near noon. High 20.
|A few showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Lachine Hospital recalls 150 bariatric patients for HIV tests video
- The Lachine Hospital in Montreal is testing patients who underwent bariatric surgery between 2012 and 2014 for possible HIV or hepatitis infection, after a review found a tool used in the procedure hadn't been thoroughly cleaned.
- New Beaver blamed when tree strikes car on highway
- A family of four visiting P.E.I. from Quebec was lucky to escape injury when a tree fell on their car as they were driving down the highway, say RCMP.
- Exclusive Guatemalan chicken catcher in Quebec alleges abusive work practices
- A temporary foreign worker from Guatemala is alleging that managers of a Quebec chicken-handling company abused workers verbally, downplayed serious injuries and routinely forced employees to work upwards of 80 hours a week.
- Yves Bolduc intervenes in Repentigny school land dispute
- A dispute between French and English school boards in Repentigny over a parcel of land has now forced Quebec’s Education Minister Yves Bolduc to step in.
- Variable speed limits in Quebec expected this fall
- Quebec's transport minister plans to launch a pilot project this fall on two of Quebec's highways to test out variable speed limits.