Set Roberval as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 5:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:16 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. A few showers or thunderstorms beginning early in the afternoon. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 22. Humidex 27. UV index 7 or high.
A few showers or thunderstorms ending in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 14.
|Showers or thunderstorms||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Police chase ends in shootout in Vaudreuil-Dorion SQ parking lot
- Quebec's police watchdog is investigating after a police chase in Vaudreuil-Dorion, west of Montreal, ended in a shootout Tuesday afternoon.
- Why is Canada phasing out the DOT-111 rail cars early?
- Come November, oil being transported in Canada by rail will be carried in cars that are billed as sturdier and safer than their predecessors. But why was the timeline moved up?
- Westmount unveils 85 new bike racks
- Cyclists in Westmount have been struggling to find spots to park their bikes. This week, that struggle comes to an end as 85 new bike racks are installed.
- City of Westmount recognized as site of national historic significance
- The City of Westmount was presented with a commemorative plaque from the Historic Sites and Monuments Board of Canada on Monday.
- Richard Bain's doctor feels 'badly' he didn't send him to a psychiatrist video
- Richard Bain's family doctor told the court he thought he had a "handle" on his patient's situation, even though he knew that Bain was in a manic state, hoarding gold, and preparing for the end of the world.