Set Resolute as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 24, 15 at 8:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
NNE 46 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 24, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun May 24, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy. Clearing this evening. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 12.
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Sunny. Wind becoming north 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 11.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon's record breaking temperatures enter second week
- A heat wave across the Yukon is entering its eighth day with new records set in seven communities Saturday. But the hot, dry weather is contributing to 31 wildfires and has crews on high alert.
- Bear in Fort Smith shreds truck interior, drinks coffee
- N.W.T. couple discovers a bear broke into their vehicle while they were hiking and it didn't leave before grabbing a drink.
- The week that was in the North: 5 stories not to miss
- From mysterious sludge to a heart-warming homecoming, here are five stories from across the territories to bring you up to speed.
- Alberta plane crash site difficult to reach due to wildfire
- Police say wildfire conditions at the scene of the crash of a firefighting plane in northern Alberta are making it difficult for investigators to reach the site.
- Photos Life in Yukon's only fly-in community
- Old Crow, Yukon, is a Vuntut Gwitchin community of about 300 people. Located north of the Arctic Circle in a remote area flush with lakes and wetlands, it's a place where ATVs are more common than vehicles and hunting caribou is a way of life.