Set Resolute as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 8:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
SSE 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Chance of drizzle or rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of drizzle early this evening. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Fog patches developing before morning. Low plus 3.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of drizzle in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Temperature falling to zero in the afternoon.
Rain. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming east 40 km/h gusting to 60 before morning. Temperature rising to plus 3 by morning.
|Chance of drizzle or rain||Rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
3° | 3°
37° | 37°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- B.C. hunters poaching animals in Yukon a big concern: official
- British Columbia residents authorized to hunt big game in parts of the province that are adjacent to the Yukon routinely cross the territorial boundary to kill animals, says a Whitehorse conservation officer.
- Kaminak Gold to start feasibility study on Yukon property
- Kaminak Gold Corporation is embarking on a $30 million feasibility study of its Coffee property 130 kilometres south of Dawson City, Yukon.
- Yukon RCMP find body of Richard Hager in Pelly River
- RCMP from Pelly Crossing, Yukon, located the body of Richard Hager Jr. in the Pelly River Monday afternoon one kilometre downstream from the bridge from which he had jumped for a swim.
- GNWT says mould in homes doesn't pose health hazard
- The territorial health department says research has yet to establish a link between mould and health problems but according to Health Canada, there's plenty of research showing that mould causes health problems.
- NASA testing vehicles in High Arctic to use on Mars
- For the 18th year, the U.S. space agency is visiting Canada's High Arctic. The climate makes it the ideal place to test new equipment it hopes one day will be used to explore Mars.