Set Resolute as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 12:00 AM CDT
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 2:30 AM
Sunset: 12:04 AM
ESE 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 11:23 PM CDT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 11:23 PM CDT
A few clouds. Wind becoming east 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 13.
Mainly sunny. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light late in the morning. High minus 10.
Clear. Temperature steady near minus 11.
-10° | -12°
14° | 10°
-9° | -12°
16° | 10°
-8° | -15°
18° | 5°
-8° | -15°
18° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Nunavut Arctic College dorm room fire displaces 30 students, 5 classrooms
- About 30 students living at Nunavut Arctic College’s Ukkivik Residence/North 40 Campus in Iqaluit have been displaced after a late-Friday fire in one room set off sprinklers that caused extensive damage to the building, spurring concerns about the health and safety of the building’s residents.
- Blog 7 future N.W.T. candidates for Canada's Sports Hall of Fame
- Sharon and Shirley Firth became the first athletes from the N.W.T. elected to Canada's Sports Hall of Fame last week. CBC's Garrett Hinchey highlights seven others who deserve the honour.
- Iqaluit building evacuated due to smoke from cooking pot
- The Iqaluit Fire Department responded to alarms activated at Building 4096 by a pot on a stove Saturday night. There were no injuries or damages observed.
- Heinz Sweet Potato and Beef baby food recalled over spoilage concerns
- Heinz Canada is recalling another batch of baby food over seal problems on its glass jars.
- In Yellowknife, victim of drunk driving hit starts drive-home business
- Shemaiah Ford and two friends have launched Yellowknife Designated Drivers, a business that charges $25 to pick up people who are too impaired and deliver their vehicles home.