Set Resolute as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 8:00 AM CST
Feels like: -52
Feels like: -62
Sunrise: 8:22 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
NE 37 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. Wind northeast 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 31. Wind chill minus 47.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 38. Wind chill minus 51.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 37. Wind chill minus 49.
-35° | -38°
-31° | -36°
-35° | -37°
-31° | -35°
-33° | -38°
-27° | -36°
-32° | -37°
-26° | -35°
-31° | -34°
-24° | -29°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Christy's weather: blizzard warnings in Kitikmeot, Kivalliq
- CBC North meteorologist Christy Climenhaga has your weekend forecast.
- Tlicho win injunction to temporarily save Wek'eezhii Land and Water Board
- The injunction will remain in place until the court can hear and rule on the Tlicho Government's argument that doing away with the boards violates the Tlicho Agreement.
- Policy for notifying public of high-risk offenders tweaked: RCMP
- The N.W.T. Department of Justice will now be notifying RCMP of the early release of all high-risk offenders, the RCMP announced Friday.
- Eetooloo Ejetsiak: Video shows Nunavut RCMP hitting naked prisoner video
- CBC News has obtained a video shown in a Nunavut courtroom earlier this month that shows a police officer striking a naked prisoner in an RCMP cell.
- Lotteries Yukon hands out 2nd big cheque in 2 months
- Lotteries Yukon handed over a $1 million cheque to the latest big winners today. In December, a Yukon resident took home a cheque for $3.5 million.