Set Resolute as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 24, 16 at 8:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
E 52 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 24, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT Sun Jul 24, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this morning and early this afternoon. Wind east 50 km/h gusting to 70. High 8.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning late this evening. Wind east 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 20 before morning. Low plus 3.
Periods of rain ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Periods of rain beginning late in the afternoon. Wind east 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 late in the morning. High 6.
|Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Arviat family goes 'back to tradition,' travels to Winnipeg sans plane ticket
- It may have taken a year to plan — and some not-so convenient modes of transportation — but Kevin Kalluak says it was well worth it.
- Indigenous women photographers create online community to share images, stories
- From fashion shoots to a first-time moose-hunt, a new website has given a group of Indigenous women photographers an online community where they can share their work and stories.
- Extreme unplugging: B.C. families paddle Mackenzie River to get kids away from screens
- Two young families from Vancouver found an extreme way to get their kids to unplug this summer — paddling 1,800 kilometres down the Mackenzie River. 'If I was at home, they’d be on the iPad,' says Kevin Vallely.
- Polar bear rips 6 tents pitched in Iqaluit park
- Some Iqaluit campers woke up to an unpleasant surprise Saturday morning — a polar bear had ripped their tents.
- NWT Pride takes extra precautions following sexual assault allegations at Folk on the Rocks
- NWT Pride is looking at how it can make people feel as safe as possible at its event next month.