Set Resolute as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 04, 15 at 11:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 6:18 PM
S 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 04, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Oct 04, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 7.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- RCMP investigate 'sudden death' in Fort Liard
- Fort Liard RCMP are investigating a death that occurred in the community on Saturday.
- Profile Nunavut housing shortage felt by many in Igloolik video
- More than 3,000 households in Nunavut are estimated to be homeless and waiting for social housing, according to the Nunavut Housing Corporation. This is part of a series looking at social housing in Igloolik.
- CANADA VOTES Canada election 2015: Who's running in the Yukon riding?
- A look at the candidates running in Yukon in the federal election this fall.
- Montreal paddlers retracing voyageurs route arrive in Fort Simpson
- Six Montrealers retracing the footsteps and paddle strokes of voyageur fur traders are in a race against time in the last leg of their journey.
- Feature Canada's refugees by the numbers: the data
- This is data for the CBC News feature, Where Canada's refugees come from by the numbers.