Set Quesnel as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 8:26 PM
N 18 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing this evening. Low minus 1.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 3.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
16° | -1°
61° | 30°
15° | 1°
59° | 34°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Jumbo Glacier Resort's future in doubt after avalanche report
- The develpers of a contentious year-round ski resort west of Invermere have been told to stop construction on two buildings until new conditions can be met for their safety in the event of an avalanche.
- Updated Nepal earthquake deaths hit nearly 1,400 video
- A powerful earthquake struck Nepal on Saturday, killing more than 1,300 people across a swath of four countries as violent trembles collapsed houses, levelled centuries-old temples and triggered avalanches on Mount Everest.
- Preview Canucks full of confidence entering Game 6 in Calgary
- The Vancouver Canucks are talking up the pressure on the hometown Calgary Flames to close out their first-round series Saturday (CBC, CBCSports.ca, 9 p.m. ET) and avoid a return trip to Rogers Arena for a winner-take-all Game 7.
- New B.C. craft beer book aims to spread the art of brewing audio
- Joe Wiebe's new book hopes to keep craft brewing culture alive and well in B.C
- Meghan Daum says adults who choose to be childless aren't selfish audio
- Meghan Daum says adults who choose not to have children should not feel selfish, despite what society make think