Set Quesnel as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 9:00 AM PST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
NNW 17 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM PST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Clearing near noon. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High minus 2.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the morning. High minus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -14°
36° | 7°
3° | -8°
37° | 18°
9° | -4°
48° | 25°
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
11° | -3°
52° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Granville Island booming thanks to the warm weather video
- Thousands of people head to Vancouver's waterfront to enjoy the good weather.
- North Shore Rescue pluck 2 lost climbers off Crown Mountain
- North Shore Rescue has rescued two climbers who got into trouble on Sunday while trying to climb Crown Mountain, north of Grouse Mountain.
- Go Public Patients' 'lives ruined' as hip surgery waits grow
- Two osteoarthritis patients struggling with constant pain are speaking out in frustration about increasingly long waits to get hip replacement surgery.
- New Red Chris tailings pond 'totally different' from Mount Polley: Bill Bennett audio
- B.C.'s Minister of Energy and Mines Bill Bennett said he's confident the tailings pond at the proposed Red Chris mine won't suffer the same fate as the one at the Mount Polley mine.
- New 'Meet a Muslim Family' aims to dispel fears of the religion video
- A Muslim organization has launched a cross-Canada outreach campaign called Meet a Muslim Family, in order to helps dispel myths about the religion.