Set Quesnel as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 31, 15 at 12:00 PM PDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 5:26 AM
Sunset: 9:07 PM
ENE 5 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 31, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT Fri Jul 31, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
Mainly sunny. High 29. UV index 7 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 12.
Clearing in the morning. High 26.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Vancouver oil spill review makes 25 recommendations
- The review into the April oil spill that spread from English Bay was released today.
- HIV rates in vulnerable men to be studied with $6.5M grant audio
- A SFU researcher is receiving a $6.5 million grant for his study on HIV rates among men who have sex with men.
- Prisoners in Victoria soon able to borrow books from Greater Victoria Public Library
- Inmates in Victoria's Wilkinson Road Jail will soon be able to borrow books from the public library.
- Jim Chu named, former Vancouver police chief, named new VP at AIG
- Jim Chu, former Chief Constable of Vancouver Police, has been hired as a vice-president for AIG, the company that owns the Canucks.
- Abbotsford homeless lawsuit closing arguments begin at B.C. Supreme Court
- Closing arguments begin today in a case that pits the homeless against the city of Abbotsford, B.C. in a bid for the right to tent and sleep on city property.