Set Quesnel as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 30, 14 at 6:09 AM PDT
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 5:44 PM
NNW 5 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 30, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Thu Oct 30, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early this morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 late this morning. High 11.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 this evening then becoming light after midnight. Low plus 3.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 7.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy|
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Surrey 6: More RCMP investigators accused of sexual contact with witnesses
- Alleged misconduct by several RCMP officers is threatening a recent verdict in a high-profile murder trial.
- Jian Ghomeshi allegedly attacked actress Lucy DeCoutere on 2003 date video
- Actress Lucy DeCoutere is the first woman to attach her name to allegations of violence at the hands of former CBC host Jian Ghomeshi in interviews with the Toronto Star and CBC's The Current.
- Vancouver's Quality Inn homeless plan worries neighbours video audio
- The city of Vancouver is hosting a community meeting to address concerns from downtown residents about a plan to turn the old Quality Inn on Howe Street into transitional housing for the homeless.
- World Series celebration turns violent in some areas of San Francisco video
- A celebration in San Francisco's streets over the Giants' World Series victory turned raucous and violent in some areas with people injured by gunfire, officers hurt by bottles thrown by revellers, and police making arrests.
- Burnaby Mountain Kinder Morgan pipeline protester chains himself under SUV video
- Angry protesters stopped crews doing pipeline survey work on Burnaby Mountain, forcing Kinder Morgan to reassess how it will finish work needed for a National Energy Board decision.