Set Quesnel as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 26, 16 at 11:57 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 6:59 PM
SE 8 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 26, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Sep 26, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy early this evening. 70 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 this evening. Low plus 2 with patchy frost.
Sunny. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Low zero.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Americans abroad pack Vancouver pub to watch presidential debate
- Every single TV at the Steamworks brew pub was turned to the first first U.S. presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
- Organic pot grower living the dream in Whistler
- David Bernard-Perron didn't have interest in marijuana when he was a masters student studying organic agriculture at McGill University, but now he's on the forefront of a burgeoning industry.
- Number of drug treatment beds for youth down 25% despite fentanyl crisis
- CBC News has learned the number of substance abuse treatment beds for youth up to 19 years of age has plunged in B.C., even as young people continue to die in record numbers from fentanyl overdoses.
- Grizzly bear rarely seen on Sunshine Coast not fazed by barking dog
- Grizzly bears are not usually seen on the Sunshine Coast, but there have been multiple sightings of one in Sechelt over the past week.
- Langley tent city resident predicts 'a bit of a standoff' on eviction day
- People living in a homeless camp near the Fraser Highway and 208 Street in Langley have been given until Tuesday morning to pack up their things and leave.