Set Quesnel as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 22, 14 at 3:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
S 24 km/h
Chance of showers
Showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 22, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Wed Oct 22, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 16.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms this evening. A few showers with thunderstorms beginning late this evening and ending before morning. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southeast 40 gusting to 60 this evening. Low plus 3.
Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and early in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon and early in the evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light late in the morning. High 11.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Live Ottawa shooting: Cpl. Nathan Cirillo dies of wounds, gunman also shot dead video
- In brazen shootings in Ottawa today, an armed attacker shot and fatally wounded a Canadian Forces member at the National War Memorial before heading to Parliament's Centre Block, where he was shot dead. Police and military officials said at an afternoon press conference the incident is not over and asked for vigilance.
- Ottawa shooting: B.C. MLAs warned of possible security threat video
- Members of the B.C. Legislature were contacted about concerns from Ottawa over a security threat, days before the shooting at the National War Memorial and Parliament Hill on Wednesday.
- Windstorm knocks out power to 80,000 across Metro Vancouver audio
- Metro Vancouver's first big windstorm of the fall knocked down trees and power lines throughout the region on Tuesday night, cutting power to 80,000 BC Hydro customers.
- Updated Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, reservist from Hamilton, killed in Ottawa shooting video
- CBC News has confirmed the Ottawa shooting victim is Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, 24, a reservist serving in Hamilton from the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders of Canada regiment.
- Ottawa shooting: Kevin Vickers hailed as hero who helped stop attacker video
- House of Commons Sergeant-at-Arms Kevin Vickers was lauded by members of Parliament Wednesday for his reported role in stopping an assailant who killed a Canadian Forces member in Ottawa.