Set Quesnel as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 5:06 AM PST
Sunrise: 8:21 AM
Sunset: 3:55 PM
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 5:00 AM PST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 5:00 AM PST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. 40 percent chance of rain showers late this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High plus 3.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight then partly cloudy. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. High zero.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-10° | -15°
14° | 5°
-11° | -15°
12° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- SkyTrain electrical fire disrupts service in Richmond
- A large electrical discharge under the car of a Canada Line SkyTrain shut down service between Aberdeen and Richmond-Brighouse Saturday afternoon.
- Kyle McConkey victimized by possible scam police say
- Delta police are sounding the alarm after noticing what looks like a scam website purporting to raise money for a B.C. teen fighting a rare form of leukemia.
- Karim Meskine remembered 1 year later at New Westminster vigil
- Friends and family of Karim Meskine are gathering in New Westminster to remember the Surrey teen who died December 20 following a senseless and unprovoked beating.
- B.C. avian flu virus has Asian origin new to North America
- The avian flu virus involved in an outbreak in British Columbia is related to a deadly strain that has spread through Asia and is now affecting North American poultry for the first time, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency says.
- BC Ferries cancels some sailings due to weather
- Torrential rain and strong winds have led to the cancellation of some ferry sailings in B.C.