Set Sydney as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 04, 15 at 1:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 6:37 PM
NE 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 03, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Oct 03, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Showers ending after midnight then clearing. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low 6 except plus 2 in low lying areas. Risk of frost.
Mainly sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Fog patches overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 6 except plus 2 in low lying areas. Risk of frost.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Chase the Ace winner Donelda MacAskill takes home over $1.7M video
- After spending $125 on tickets Saturday, Donelda MacAskill of Englishtown, N.S., won the Chase the Ace jackpot of $1,771,256.76 in the tiny community of Inverness.
- Starr Shield, coveted hockey trophy, found after 68 years
- The Starr Shield, a coveted hockey trophy that had been missing for 68 years, has been found and was turned over to a hockey museum in Windsor, N.S.
- Nova Star crossings cancelled due to bad weather
- Ferry service between Yarmouth and Maine is scheduled to resume Sunday morning.
- NDP fight to hang on to Dartmouth-Cole Harbour riding
- The tables have turned this time for the Liberals and NDP as they battle it out again in the riding of Dartmouth-Cole Harbour.
- Colchester County man killed in single vehicle crash
- The driver was pronounced dead at the scene of a single-vehicle crash Friday night on Highway 311 near Balfron, N.S.