Set Sydney as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 8:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
SSE 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early this morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 late this morning. High 6. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy. A few flurries or rain showers beginning after midnight. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low zero.
Periods of rain changing to snow in the afternoon. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming east 20 gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. High plus 3.
|Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy|
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- CBC INVESTIGATES Halifax councillors got one-third of donations from development community
- A CBC Nova Scotia investigation has found that of all donations made to the 2012 municipal election campaigns of sitting councillors in the Halifax Regional Municipality, one-third were from companies involved in development.
- Interactive Halifax municipal candidate contributions
- Contributions to the winning candidates in the Halifax municipal election.
- New Oaklee Bagley funeral set for Friday in Port Hawkesbury
- A funeral will be held this week in Port Hawkesbury for nine-year-old Oaklee Bagley, who died following a house fire earlier this month.
- Budget 2015: 6 elements to watch for
- The Conservatives delayed the 2015 federal budget beyond the start of the new fiscal year, citing economic uncertainty because of the effects of low oil prices. Now that budget time is here, CBC News gives you six points to watch for in Finance Minister Joe Oliver's first federal budget.
- New Vega Line Moving offers to settle with Cape Breton woman
- A British Columbia moving company has offered to settle with a Cape Breton woman who claims she was overcharged following a cross-country move.