Set Sydney as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 01, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 4:17 PM
SSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 01, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Tue Dec 01, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this morning. Clearing this morning. Wind west 20 km/h. High zero.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Temperature rising to plus 3 by morning.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. Fog patches developing in the morning. Amount 5 mm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 7.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Nova Star ferry to be freed from Portland seizure order
- The Nova Star ferry will be released from a seizure order Tuesday at 12 a.m. ET, says a lawyer representing the City of Portland.
- Nova Scotia tidal power project gets DP Energy to sign on
- A fifth developer has committed to test its tidal power technology at a site in the Bay of Fundy off Nova Scotia.
- Nova Scotia's child protection bill amended for 3rd time
- The governing Liberals may be hoping the third time's a charm for controversial changes they are proposing to Nova Scotia's child protection law.
- Halifax woman in defamation case seeks $360K in damages from province
- A defamation suit launched by a woman seeking compensation from the province for false allegations one of its employee made against her more than three years ago wrapped up Monday in Nova Scotia Supreme Court.
- Former paramedic James Keats's sexual assault trial goes to jury
- A 12-person jury has started its deliberations in the case of former paramedic James Duncan Keats, who faces charges of sexually assaulting four different women between January and May 2013.