Set Sydney as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 28, 16 at 2:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
SSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 27, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Jul 27, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Fog spreading inland. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of thundershowers. Fog along the Atlantic coast. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 28 except 20 along parts of the coast. Humidex 34. UV index 8 or very high.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of thundershowers. Fog spreading inland. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 16.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Pokemon Go players warned to stay off military bases
- The Department of National Defence says military police have responded to incidents this month of people trespassing on Canadian Armed Forces bases in Ontario and Nova Scotia while playing the popular smartphone game.
- Eastern Shore Memorial Hospital partially reopens Thursday
- Services gradually returning to normal with the opening of the primary care offices at the hospital. Emergency department and inpatient unit remain closed.
- Court finds Shelburne County man guilty of assaulting 3-week-old son
- A Shelburne County, N.S., father has been found guilty of assaulting his three-week-old son.
- Driver of 18-wheeler truck hit by own trailer in Burnside
- The driver of an 18-wheeler truck was run over by his own trailer on Burbridge Avenue in the Burnside Industrial Park in Dartmouth Wednesday afternoon.
- Robin Drodge, hockey fan who got to meet Sidney Crosby, dies
- Robin Drodge, the man who got the chance to meet hockey star Sidney Crosby earlier this month, has died. The 31-year-old Newfoundland man was being treated in Halifax for serious liver and kidney problems.