Set Sydney as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 11:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 7:06 PM
W 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A few showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few showers ending early this evening then clearing. Risk of thundershowers early this evening. Local amount 5 mm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low plus 5 with risk of frost.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 14.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
23° | 18°
73° | 64°
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Acadia University pension deficit hits $35M
- Acadia University’s pension plan deficit has doubled in three years and it’s creating a problem as professors try to reach a collective bargaining agreement with the university.
- Nova Scotia charitable events come out in force this weekend
- Nova Scotians have a well-earned reputation for being a charitable bunch. And this weekend, there are plenty of opportunities to share with your friends and neighbours.
- Tancook Island residents fed up with reduced ferry capacity
- Residents of Tancook Island are fed up with changes to their ferry service which have reduced the number of people that can travel on it at any given time.
- PHOTO STREAM Summer 2014: The last weekend
- CBC Maritimes wants to be an even bigger part of your weekend routine. Tweet a picture and add #cbcmaritimes.
- Wedgeport fire under control; evacuation warning lifted
- Fire crews are fighting a forest fire in the Wedgeport area of Nova Scotia this afternoon.