Set Sydney as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 9:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 4:16 PM
SE 4 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
A few rain showers or flurries
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
A few rain showers changing to a few flurries after midnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low zero.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning then 60 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning then becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. High plus 4.
A few flurries or rain showers ending near midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 1.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Halifax Transit passenger attacked on bus
- A 50-year-old man was beaten up on a Halifax Transit bus for asking a passenger to turn his music down, police say.
- New Cooke Aquaculture expansion stalls in Shelburne, Digby
- Two new fishing facilities that were supposed to be operating by 2015 won’t make that deadline.
- 'Unnamed Barge' ownership battle lands in court
- A seafaring version of finders keepers has sailed into troubled legal waters over the fate of a 12-metre barge that broke free and was lost while being towed off the coast of Nova Scotia during a storm this fall.
- CBC News launches new Android app
- New features include breaking news 'push' alerts, more local news, weather and video.
- Opinion Wayne MacKay reflects on Dalhousie dentistry Facebook scandal
- Dalhousie University law professor Wayne MacKay reflects on the Facebook scandal at the university's faculty of dentistry.