Set Sydney as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:22 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
SW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 12:26 AM ADT Tue May 21, 13 at 12:26 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 1 with temperature rising to plus 5 by morning. Risk of frost.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 8. UV index 6 or high.
A few showers ending in the evening then clearing. Fog patches developing in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 4 except zero inland. Frost inland.
|A few showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Police respond to fatal crash in Cole Harbour
- Halifax police are investigating a fatal head-on crash in Cole Harbour, N.S.
- Halifax man rescued after 24 hours stranded in the woods
- A Halifax man can thank police, a concerned friend and his dog for saving him after a dramatic rescue near Musquodoboit Harbour on Monday.
- blog Victoria Day name-change petition stokes controversy
- A new petition to change Victoria Day to "Victoria and First Peoples' Day" has many Canadians thinking about what this day really means to us.
- Halifax woman prepares for big Gambia run
- As thousands of Nova Scotians recover from running in Bluenose Marathon events, a Halifax woman is preparing to run 17 half-marathons in 17 days — in Gambia.
- Halifax musicians rally behind guitarist Rick Edgett
- A group of Halifax musicians are rallying behind a local guitar player who's dying of cancer.