Set Sydney as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 07, 15 at 4:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:17 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
ESE 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 06, 15 at 6:34 PM ADT Mon Jul 06, 15 at 6:34 PM ADT
A few clouds. Fog patches. Low 13.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 22 except 16 along parts of the coast. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Fog patches spreading inland overnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h overnight. Low 13.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Ryan Millet, Dalhousie dentistry scandal whistleblower, struggling to find work
- A graduate of Dalhousie University's dentistry school who says he helped blow the whistle on a misogynistic Facebook page wants the school to clear his record as he tries to get a licence to practice.
- Stan Carew, host of CBC Radio's Weekend Mornings, dead at 64
- Stan Carew, the host of CBC Radio's weekend morning show in the Maritimes for 18 years and a broadcaster for nearly five decades, has died at the age of 64.
- Halifax Water strike fuelled by dispute over pension
- Halifax Water and the union representing striking employees remain at odds over what to do about pensions, a sticking point in the labour dispute.
- Evolve Festival to offer free testing of concertgoers' drugs
- Concertgoers attending the Evolve Music and Awareness Festival this weekend in Antigonish, N.S., will be able to get their recreational drugs tested by festival staff to verify their chemical makeup in what organizers say is an attempt to reduce the incidence of drug-related medical emergencies.
- Peggys Cove safety to be discussed by Nova Scotia, federal officials
- The Nova Scotia government will hold its first meeting this week with community members and federal officials to determine what needs to be done at Peggys Cove to prevent further loss of life, following one death this spring and a near miss last week.