Set Lewisporte as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 7:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 7:38 PM
ESE 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT
Becoming cloudy this evening then periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening then light before morning. Low minus 3.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning then southwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High plus 3. UV index 4 or moderate.
Becoming cloudy in the evening then snow. Amount 5 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Low minus 5.
|Periods of snow||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
-1° | -2°
30° | 28°
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Government decisions about Labrador flag, group funding 'quite strategic', says professor
- Announcements this week by the provincial government to fly the Labrador flag at border crossings and guarantee base funding for community groups are "simple and smart moves" by a political party lagging in popularity, says Memorial University professor Kelly Blidook.
- New No students hurt in school bus collision on the Burin Peninsula
- No students were injured when a school bus and pickup truck collided on the Burin Peninsula Highway Tuesday afternoon.
- MUN layoffs announced amid shift in security services at Eastern Health
- Nearly two dozen campus enforcement and patrol officers with Memorial University of Newfoundland, who provide service to Eastern Health, have been handed layoff notices.
- Ex-general Rick Hillier angry at MP no-shows for ISIS vote video
- Former chief of defence staff Rick Hillier took to Facebook Tuesday to blast MPs who were not present at Monday evening's vote to extend Canada's military mission against ISIS in northern Iraq and now Syria.
- St. John's man on trial for alleged apartment building arson
- A St. John's man accused of deliberately setting two fires in his apartment at Hillview Terrace in the east end of the capital city is on trial for arson endangering human life.