Set Lewisporte as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 9:30 PM NDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
E 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Cloudy. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northeast 30 gusting to 50 this evening. Low minus 1.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast. High plus 1 except plus 4 inland. UV index 3 or moderate.
Rain showers or flurries. Rainfall amount 2 mm. Fog patches developing in the evening. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast. Low plus 1.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Periods of rain or snow|
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Mugging victim attacked on 82nd birthday
- A senior citizen is recovering after being attacked and mugged in Corner Brook on Tuesday night while leaving a bar on her 82nd birthday.
- 'Fairies' billboard backfires for St. John's opera company video
- The St. John's-based production company Opera on the Avalon is apologizing for an outdoor billboard that struck some people as homophobic.
- Fire hits Carbonear's Bond Theatre
- Firefighters are on the scene of a fire at the former Bond Theatre in Carbonear Wednesday afternoon. The town mayor says the building was engulfed in flames around 4 p.m.
- Displaced boarding house residents have shelter for now
- Thirty-two people left homeless after Newman's Boarding House closed in Happy Valley-Goose Bay have managed to find temporary places to live.
- Funeral home wake disrupted by brazen purse theft
- The solemn mood of a wake was broken Saturday when a man, posing as a mourner, snatched someone's purse and ran.