Set Lewisporte as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 11:10 AM NDT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 5:22 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
N 33 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 11:00 AM NDT Sun May 19, 13 at 11:00 AM NDT
Wet snow ending late this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast. High plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light late in the morning. High plus 3 except 10 inland.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- new Stay clear of flooding sites, mayor says
- The mayor of Deer Lake is asking residents to stay away from the flooded areas of the community until the water levels decrease.
- Composting project expands in Grand Bank
- A pilot composting project in a town on the Burin Peninsula was so successful that it will soon be extending pickup to all households.
- Gros Morne fracking issue causing significant reaction
- Tourism industry stakeholders, area residents and anti-fracking groups are weighing in on plans for controversial oil exploration near Gros Morne National Park.
- analysis Gushue | Why the loss of Ray Guy has meant so much
- Ray Guy often spared no mercy in skewering his political subjects, but the man himself was altogether different, writes John Gushue.
- Police investigating vehicle accident near Lewisporte
- RCMP are investigating a single-vehicle accident that happened early on Saturday morning on Rte. 340 near Michael's Harbour.