Set Lewisporte as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 04, 16 at 6:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 5:43 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
NW 25 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 04, 16 at 4:00 PM NDT Wed May 04, 16 at 4:00 PM NDT
Mainly cloudy. Periods of drizzle beginning this evening. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low zero.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of drizzle early in the morning. Periods of rain beginning near noon. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning and developing in the afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 2 except plus 5 inland. UV index 4 or moderate.
Periods of rain. Fog patches. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind east 20 km/h. Low plus 1.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Newfoundland woman and kids escape Fort Mac; husband stays to fight fire video
- Susanne Chaffey left her home in Parsons Creek, Fort McMurray with no idea when she'll return.
- New Controversial AR-15 rifle should be legal for hunting, says Corner Brook man
- A controversial rifle used in the 2012 Sandy Hook elementary school massacre would be legal for hunting in Canada if one Corner Brook man has his way.
- New $1.3M severance for Ed Martin from Nalcor
- How much does a departing head of Nalcor get when he leaves the job? Ed Martin took home $1.387,815.74 according to numbers confirmed by the energy corporation on Tuesday.
- New Labrador woman captures Fort Mac fire scene in search of breathable air video
- Where there’s fire, there’s smoke— and risk of smoke inhalation. One Labradorian, her colleague and a two-year-old boy are doubling back through Fort McMurray Wednesday in hopes of finding clean, smoke-free air and a place to stay on the other side.
- Fort McMurray crisis 'horrific', Dwight Ball says
- The Premier of Newfoundland and Labrador said on Wednesday that the fire devastation in Fort McMurray is 'horrific'