Set Lewisporte as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 29, 15 at 7:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 8:56 PM
S 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 29, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT Wed Jul 29, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Low 8.
Showers. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 13 except 18 inland. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h. Low 8.
|Showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Brazen thief grabs woman's purse off her shoulder in Dominion parking lot
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is searching for a man who stole a woman's purse while she was loading groceries into her car last week.
- Catch a shark during the food fishery? Be ready to release it video
- Photos and videos are all over social media of sharks being caught during the Newfoundland and Labrador recreational fishery, and they're being used as a helpful tool for researchers.
- New Twillingate gas stations finally restocked with fuel
- Gas pumps in Twillingate now have fuel again, after being dry for several hours earlier this week.
- Police issue arrest warrants, seek public's help in locating Adam Whalen
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is seeking the public's help in locating Adam Whalen. who it says was involved in three "short pursuits" early Monday morning.
- Camille Strickland-Murphy dies at Nova Institution for Women in Truro
- An inmate died Tuesday night at the Nova Institute for Women in Truro police said Wednesday morning. Camille Strickland-Murphy, 22, is from St. John's, N.L.