Set Lewisporte as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 2:30 PM NDT
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 7:04 PM
NNW 35 km/h
Pressure: 99.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
Flurries. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 11 this afternoon.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 19 except minus 24 in low lying inland areas.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 8. Cold wind chill minus 28.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Periods of rain or snow||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-7° | -19°
19° | -2°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
-5° | -6°
23° | 21°
-3° | -14°
27° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Winter games close with lasting memories for athletes
- The closing ceremonies for the 2014 Newfoundland and Labrador Winter Games were held Saturday night in Clarenville.
- Father Wayne Dohey removed from St. Patrick's Parish
- A Roman Catholic priest has been suspended from his position at a St. John's church.
- Opinion Solving the population problem Estonian-style
- So I already knew that Newfoundland and Labrador’s population is shrinking.
- St. John’s wins 3-2 in overtime to sweep Bridgeport
- Adam Lowry scored the game-winner with 25 seconds left in overtime to lift the St. John's IceCaps to a 3-2 win over the Bridgeport Sound Tigers Saturday night at Mile One Centre.
- Community mourns death of Loretta Saunders
- The body of Loretta Saunders was laid to rest Saturday.