Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 25, 15 at 2:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 5:15 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 24, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT Sun May 24, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT
Partly cloudy. A few showers this evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 near midnight. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Showers beginning in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
Showers ending in the evening then clearing. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low plus 5 except plus 1 in low lying inland areas.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- St. John's man flies to Ireland to celebrate same-sex marriage vote
- John Drover made a last-minute decision to travel to the Emerald Isle over the weekend to be a part of Irish history.
- Man killed in ATV accident in Gambo
- RCMP say a man in his sixties died in an ATV accident in central Newfoundland on Sunday morning.
- Residents rally to support Badger family displaced by fire
- A volunteer fire chief in central Newfoundland says about 35 members of the community stepped up to help a family on Saturday when a fire gutted their home.
- Drinking in vehicle on supermarket lot nets driver further suspension
- A 40-year-old man received a seven-day suspension of his driver's licence following an incident in Conception Bay South on Saturday.
- Catch and release policy could come to N.L. next, says angler
- A St. John's angler worries the province will be forced to adopt a catch and release policy, similar to what's in place in the Maritimes, unless government does something to address the draining salmon stocks.