Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 01, 15 at 9:30 PM NST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 4:15 PM
WSW 27 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 01, 15 at 4:00 PM NST Tue Dec 01, 15 at 4:00 PM NST
Partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 3 with temperature rising to zero by morning.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 4.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low plus 2.
|Mainly cloudy||Periods of snow||Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New 'Nunatsiavut has flourished': community celebrates 10 years of self-government video
- On the 10-year anniversary of the Labrador Inuit Land Claims Agreement and Labrador Inuit Constitution coming into effect, people across Nunatsiavut were planning celebrations.
- N.L. deficit balloons to $1.8 billion, as Liberals take reins
- CBC News has learned that low oil prices and a drop in production will cause an already record deficit to grow.
- NDP 'back to the drawing board' as support shrinks to 2 seats
- The future of Newfoundland and Labrador's NDP is under scrutiny, as the party has shrunk to a shadow of its former self.
- New Hash and cigarettes among items seized by CBSA aboard N.L. vessels
- Drugs, cigarettes and a gun silencer were seized after boats were searched by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) in two different parts of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- From Syria to St. John's: Refugee family settling into new life in N.L. audio
- When Mohammed Al Farah stepped off a plane in St. John's and was met with rain and fog, a flurry of emotions hit him, adding a weight to his already tired body that was carrying two sleepy children.