Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 2:30 PM NDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 37
Feels like: 99
Sunrise: 5:39 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
SW 26 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 30 except 25 along parts of the coast. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 30 except 25 along parts of the coast.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
27° | 17°
81° | 63°
27° | 16°
81° | 61°
25° | 17°
77° | 63°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
20° | 13°
68° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Temperature, humidex values set to approach all-time highs
- Environment Canada says temperature and humidex values are forecast to approach all-time record highs on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Shooting involved in Robert Pitcher death video
- The death of Robert Pitcher, whose dead body was found in an unfinished subdivision in Paradise on Monday, involved a shooting, CBC News has learned.
- Construction underway at new Corner Brook hospital
- Work on the long-delayed project in Corner Brook started this week.
- N.B. abortion access prompts St. John's demonstration video
- Advocates on both sides of the abortion debate faced off outside a clinic in St. John's on Tuesday, although their focus was on abortion services in New Brunswick.
- Irish Loop potholes derailing summer tourism plans video
- Some people living on the St. Mary's Bay side of the Irish Loop say tourism is down despite record-breaking good weather, and they're blaming it on the condition of the highway.