Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 8:30 AM NST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 4:12 PM
WSW 32 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 5:30 AM NST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 5:30 AM NST
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Flurries. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 except gusting to 80 along parts of the coast. Low minus 10.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast in the morning. Wind becoming light in the evening. High minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -10°
32° | 14°
-6° | -6°
21° | 21°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Blog Baker | The double standard of natural resources
- Fisheries Broadcast host Jamie Baker wonders if any other industry would tolerate outside interests coming in and reaping the benefit of a Newfoundland and Labrador natural resource.
- IceCaps fall to Penguins 3-0
- Jeff Deslauriers made 30 saves, including two sprawling stops on Jason Jaffray and Eric O'Dell, to propel the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins to a 3-0 win over the St. John's IceCaps Saturday night at Mile One Centre.
- Sunday Scoff | Turkey bacon soup video
- Foodie Barry Parsons says this recipe is ideal to make a day or two after a roast turkey dinner. A timely choice, with the holiday season around the corner.
- Lorraine Michael open to Kirby, Mitchelmore caucus return
- Provincial NDP Leader Lorraine Michael said during this week's On Point with David Cochrane that she would be open to MHAs Dale Kirby and Christopher Mitchelmore returning to her caucus, but only after some serious discussions.
- Photos Pat and Joe Byrne reunite with Baxter Wareham
- CBC Radio reunited the musicians behind the landmark Toward the Sunset album for a special broadcast on The Performance Hour. See wonderful photos from the recording.