Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 11:30 AM NST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 6:49 AM
Sunset: 5:54 PM
WNW 46 km/h
Pressure: 98.5 kPa
Snow and blowing snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 11:00 AM NST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 11:00 AM NST
Snow ending this afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 10 cm. Blowing snow. Wind northwest 80 km/h gusting to 110 except gusting to 140 along exposed areas of the coast near noon. Temperature falling to minus 8 this afternoon.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind west 60 km/h gusting to 80 diminishing to 40 gusting to 60 after midnight. Low minus 16. Cold wind chill minus 29.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning in the afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southeast 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High minus 4. Cold wind chill minus 27.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-1° | -10°
30° | 14°
-11° | -17°
12° | 1°
-6° | -18°
21° | -0°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
-7° | -14°
19° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Access to information laws to get an overhaul
- Major changes are coming to access to information laws in Newfoundland and Labrador following the much-anticipated release Tuesday morning of a report prepared by an independent commission.
- Updated Cartwright house fire leaves 2 dead
- Firefighters and the RCMP remain on the scene of a fire that took the lives of two people and destroyed a house in Cartwright overnight Monday.
- Underage bar patrons: 'There's always somebody'
- A young woman who frequented downtown bars as an underager says club owners are losing the battle when it comes keeping minors outside their doors.
- Marine Atlantic delays North Sydney-Port Aux Basques crossing
- Weather conditions in the Cabot Strait have forced Marine Atlantic to delay today's ferry crossings.
- Blowing snow closes schools in central and western Newfoundland
- Winter weather closed schools in much of Newfoundland and Labrador on Tuesday, with blowing snow and winds causing heavy drifting on the province's roads and highways.