Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 4:30 PM NST
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 4:12 PM
S 33 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM NST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM NST
Rain ending late this evening then cloudy. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Temperature rising to plus 5 this evening then falling.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 3 in the afternoon.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 6.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Hibbs family to take part in vigil for Montreal Massacre
- The family of Juliane Hibbs, who was gunned down by a former boyfriend in October, will be taking part in a St. John's vigil marking the anniversary of the 1989 Montreal Massacre.
- FashioNL visits the Avalon Mall
- This week’s FashioNL proves that we just love to shop! It’s amazing how crowded the Avalon Mall is no matter what time of day it is. Just try to find a place to park. I popped into the mall a couple of times to seek out colour, sparkle and individuality.
- Horse charity HAPPA may have given wrong info to regulator
- A Newfoundland horse-protection charity under fire over accountability and oversight issues appears to have filed incorrect information with federal charity regulators, claiming that all board members are “arm’s length” from each other.
- Leo Crockwell says he should be out of prison
- Leo Crockwell says authorities have miscalculated his prison sentence, and he should have been released from incarceration this past August.
- Gander woman shocked by needles discovery
- A photographer in Gander says she was shocked to discover used needles while she was doing a recent photo shoot.