Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 20, 14 at 7:30 AM NST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 8:02 AM
Sunset: 4:13 PM
NNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 20, 14 at 5:30 AM NST Sat Dec 20, 14 at 5:30 AM NST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast this morning. High zero.
Partly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 5.
Sunny. High zero.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
4° | 3°
39° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New The dilemma downtown churches face with dwindling congregations audio
- Downtown church adminstrators say everyone should be concerned about the future of the historic buildings. Congregations are struggling with structural problems, exorbitant heating costs and fewer people in pews.
- New Baker: New fish science report paints dizzying picture for industry future audio
- It might be one of the most important fish science reports in years, but it was released with so little fanfare, you could forgive even the most hardcore of fisheries observers for missing it.
- New Pita bread company a fresh idea for Iranian-Canadian man
- When Ali Modir moved to St. John's, he was bothered by the fact he could not purchase pita bread fresh out of the oven like he could in Toronto.
- Community support pours in as Colby Gaye, 3, set for open heart surgery video
- A single mother of two in Bishop's Falls says she's hopeful things will work out for her family, as community support pours in for her three-year-old son ahead of his open heart surgery.
- Top judge said naming courthouse for Danny Williams was inappropriate
- A top Newfoundland and Labrador judge raised concerns before a new courthouse was named after former premier Danny Williams, saying the move was inappropriate.