Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 6:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 5:20 AM
Sunset: 8:52 PM
SSE 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 20, 13 at 4:00 PM NDT Mon May 20, 13 at 4:00 PM NDT
Clear. Low zero except minus 9 in low lying areas.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 7 except 14 inland. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy. Low plus 2.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Showers||Showers|
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- new Duffy scandal has smeared entire Senate, Baker says
- A Liberal Senator from central Newfoundland wants all expense claims from all MPs and Senators to be open to public scrutiny.
- Central Newfoundland digs out from freak snowfall
- The Victoria Day long weekend this year has meant shovels, icy roads and a record-breaking snowfall for many residents of central Newfoundland.
- updated MMA fighter teaching skills in Corner Brook video
- A man with years of training in mixed martial arts is now passing on his knowledge to local youth in Corner Brook.
- Farmers' market starts work to find permanent home
- The St. John's Farmers Market will re-open for the season in a few weeks, while work ramps up to find a new and permanent home.
- blog Wharnsby: Colin Greening rescues Senators
- Forward Colin Greening's dramatic double-overtime winner against the Pittsburgh Penguins Sunday night saved the Ottawa Senators from a big series hole, writes CBCSports.ca's Tim Wharnsby.