Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 13, 16 at 1:30 PM NST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 5:24 PM
SE 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 11:00 AM NST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 11:00 AM NST
Becoming cloudy this afternoon then light snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 7.
Snow ending overnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Blowing snow over exposed areas late this evening and overnight. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 30 gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast late this evening and overnight. Low minus 14.
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 9. Wind chill minus 25.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Drug abuse in rural communities: 'It's everywhere'
- Underneath the idyllic exteriors of Carbonear and the surrounding communities in Conception Bay North, there are people living with serious drug addiction issues, Heather Barrett writes.
- Updated Ryan Snoddon: Saturday's storm will bring the snow
- CBC meteorologist Ryan Snoddon says Saturday's storm will bring 15 to 20 cm of snow — and maybe some freezing rain.
- Out-of-province pediatric surgeries carry huge financial burden, say parents
- Doctors and nurses can do a great many things to help N.L.'s sick children, but young patients still need to fly elsewhere for life-saving cardiac surgeries.
- New Multiple drunk drivers charged on the Avalon
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary noted multiple impaired drivers on the roads Saturday morning.
- Updated Fishing for China: How a little lobster is making a big impact video
- Chinese love of high-quality seafood triples online sales for home delivery in a year.