Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 24, 14 at 7:30 AM NDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:31 AM
Sunset: 9:02 PM
SW 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT Thu Jul 24, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon then 60 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Risk of thundershowers late this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High 29. UV index 8 or very high.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of thundershowers. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low 17.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind south 20 km/h. High 22.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers|
25° | 11°
77° | 52°
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
24° | 16°
75° | 61°
26° | 18°
79° | 64°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Food fishery death sparks emotional call for extending season
- A weekend fatality at the start of the recreational groundfish fishery proves that there is not enough time for people to take part safely, a local mayor says.
- New Heart procedure ought to be available here, family pleads
- A St. John's family is fighting to bring a life-saving heart procedure to Newfoundland and Labrador, but so far has had little success convincing politicians.
- New Fewer crimes, but more severe violence in St. John's: RNC
- The overall number of violent crimes in St. John's decreased last year, but the Violent Crime Severity index shot upward.
- War vets felt hassled by Marine Atlantic over service dog
- What should have been a straightforward ferry trip on Marine Atlantic became a stressful experience for Canadian war veterans who were travelling with a service dog.
- New Motorcyclist injured in collision with truck
- The driver of a motorcycle suffered serious injuries after colliding with a pickup truck in St. John's on Wednesday night.