Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 6:30 AM NDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
W 10 km/h
Pressure: 104.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 7 except plus 2 along parts of the coast. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 6.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning near noon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon then north 30 gusting to 50 in the evening. High plus 1.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy|
-1° | -9°
30° | 16°
4° | -7°
39° | 19°
7° | -6°
45° | 21°
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Ford Mustang 00001 bought in St. John's 50 years ago video
- One of the most iconic American cars is celebrating a milestone birthday, but the very first model off the assembly line was actually sold in St. John's.
- Kaetlyn Osmond arrives home in N.L. to a rousing welcome video
- It was an emotional homecoming on Thursday at St. John's International Airport, as Newfoundland and Labrador's newest Olympic medalist, Kaetlyn Osmond arrived in her home province.
- Bill Barry withdraws from Tory leadership race video
- Corner Brook businessman Bill Barry has taken his name out of the running for Newfoundland and Labrador's PC leadership, virtually ensuring Frank Coleman will become the province's next premier.
- Crews step up Deer Park search for missing fisherman
- Three ground search and rescue teams, including a helicopter and two hovercraft, are searching for an overdue fisherman who has been missing from the Deer Park area off the Salmonier Line.
- Easter weekend snowfall looms for most of Newfoundland
- Special weather statements have been issued for much of Newfoundland over the Easter weekend as a low pressure system is expected to bring a spring snowfall to the island.