Set Campbellton as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 10:30 AM NDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:25 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
NNE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle this morning. Clearing this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 14 except 20 inland. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 9 except plus 4 in low lying areas. Risk of frost.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near noon. High 19 except 14 along parts of the coast.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
20° | 16°
68° | 61°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
20° | 15°
68° | 59°
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Arrest warrant issued for missing man Joshua Whalen
- An arrest warrant has been issued for a man who has been missing from St. John's for more than two weeks.
- Updated The Navigators plead for return of stolen instruments video
- A local band is asking for help in locating instruments stolen from the back of their tour van on Saturday.
- New No impaired drivers caught at Pitts police checkpoint
- A police checkpoint on a busy highway in the St. John's area on Sunday night produced a good result for those concerned about drunk driving.
- Thief escapes after Hamilton Avenue robbery
- A knife was used during an armed robbery at a convenience store near downtown St. John's on Sunday.
- Greedy thief caught by waiting police in Happy Valley-Goose Bay
- A tip from a concerned neighbour in Happy Valley-Goose Bay led to an arrest this weekend, following a break and enter.