Set Gander as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 25, 13 at 9:30 AM NDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:15 AM
Sunset: 8:56 PM
WSW 33 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 25, 13 at 5:30 AM NDT Sat May 25, 13 at 5:30 AM NDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning in the evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 17.
|A few showers||Periods of rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers|
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- new Lawyer to keep fighting for Mount Cashel victims video
- St. John's lawyer Bob Buckingham says that a $16.5-million settlement reached for victims of abuse by the Christian Brothers on Thursday is just one more step in the process of getting justice for the victims.
- Cochrane: Where Ottawa should look for Senate scandal remedies
- The political crime spree that was Newfoundland and Labrador's spending scandal offers important lessons for Parliament, writes David Cochrane.
- new Diamonds in the dump
- A woman from Grand Falls-Windsor found herself staring at 55 bags of garbage this week — hoping to single out the bag that contained jewelry she'd accidentally thrown away.
- new Police investigate unusual crash in Mount Pearl
- An SUV crashed head-on into the side of a bungalow on Bartlett Place around 8:00 p.m. Friday.
- Arrests made in Torbay bank robbery
- Police have arrested a man and a woman in connection with a bank robbery in Torbay Friday afternoon.