Set Gander as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 1:30 AM NST
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 4:13 PM
WSW 31 km/h
Pressure: 99.1 kPa
Flurries or rain showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM NST Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM NST
Rain showers changing to flurries and rain showers this evening. Fog patches dissipating overnight. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Wind becoming southwest 40 gusting to 70 overnight. Low plus 1.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near zero.
Clearing in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries|
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- 'I have failed you': David Folker to son
- Convicted murderer David Folker sat, listened, and sometimes cried as victim impact statements were read during his sentencing hearing on Wednesday.
- Tanks for the ideas | Painting the propane tank
- We asked for you to weigh in on what should be painted on a new and controversial propane tank approved for the St. John's waterfront.
- Horse charity HAPPA takes website offline
- A Newfoundland charity that was the subject of a CBC Investigates report on Tuesday has taken its website offline.
- NDP support plummets, Liberals make gains: CRA poll video
- Voter support for Newfoundland and Labrador's New Democrats has cratered in the wake of this fall's caucus implosion, a poll released Wednesday says.
- Metrobus rides in to brand new depot in St. John's
- It was a year and half behind schedule, but the new Metrobus depot has officially opened on Messenger Drive in St. John's.