Set Gander as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 01, 16 at 7:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 6:48 PM
WNW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 01, 16 at 4:00 PM NDT Sat Oct 01, 16 at 4:00 PM NDT
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low plus 5 except minus 1 in low lying areas.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low 8.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New St. John's church goes to the dogs for Blessing of the Animals video
- A church in St. John's was full of some fine-feathered - and fine-furred - parishioners Saturday afternoon.
- St. John's hockey team raises money for injured player Scottie Greene
- As Scottie Greene, 18, recovers from a serious car crash in a New Brunswick hospital, fellow hockey players in St. John's, N.L. washed cars as a fundraiser to help him out.
- Gander swimmers stranded during pool closure to assess rusty roof
- The public pool at the Gander Arts and Culture Centre is closed for the month of October — and possibly longer — due to roof issues.
- MUN team wins 2016 Enactus World Cup with hydroponic food project
- A group of MUN students won a prestigious international competition on Friday.
- PTSD support group shares stories of anguish, fear, resilience video
- Here and Now's Jonathan Crowe sits down with four people coping with post traumatic stress disorder.