Set Gander as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 10:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 6:49 AM
Sunset: 7:16 PM
SSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight with a few showers. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this evening. Low 8.
A few showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 3.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
19° | 15°
66° | 59°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Stephen Harper's Labrador-less tweet goes AWOL
- A bit of a blunder on Twitter prompted Prime Minister Stephen Harper to delete a tweet he sent about Newfoundland and Labrador's Premier-designate Paul Davis.
- Cancer biopsy cancelled at last minute because of bed shortage video
- A woman in Grand Falls-Windsor is furious after her biopsy was cancelled just as she was about to be put under.
- New Mount Pearl workers vote to strike
- Unionized workers with the City of Mount Pearl have voted overwhelmingly to take strike action if their union CUPE isn't able to reach a deal with their employer.
- Hospital ER times reveal some ‘disturbing’ waits
- Many Canadians get their first-ever glimpse today of their own hospital’s emergency wait times to see a doctor, and some of the waits are disturbingly high.
- Stelman Flynn wins Liberal nod in Humber East
- Businessman Stelman Flynn defeats two other candidates to win the Liberal party's nomination in Humber East, the seat currently held by Premier Tom Marshall.