Set Gander as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 22, 14 at 3:41 PM NDT
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
N 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few showers or drizzle
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 22, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Fri Aug 22, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Showers or periods of drizzle. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 9.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of drizzle. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of drizzle. Fog patches overnight. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 9.
|Periods of drizzle||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
22° | 10°
72° | 50°
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Drug addiction needs to be addressed by province: pharmacists
- Pharmacists in Newfoundland and Labrador say the provincial government needs to address the issue of drug addiction, which they say is becoming a growing problem.
- New L'Anse au Loup mayor in favour of flying Labrador flag
- Makeshift Labrador flags are flying at the border between L'Anse au Clair and Blanc Sablon, despite the Newfoundland and Labrador government's directive to only fly the provincial flag.
- Newfoundlander Meghan Waterman goes viral with #ALSicebucketchallenge
- There have been thousands of ALS Ice Bucket Challenge videos posted in the last week, but Meaghan Waterman from Torbay's has not only been noticed — it's gone viral
- Man taken to hospital after assault in front of Ches's Fish & Chips
- Police are at the scene of an assault on Freshwater Road in St. John's Friday morning
- Gander weather records wettest August so far
- Gander has set another weather record with the wettest August ever, right after recording the hottest July.