Set Gander as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 3:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 5:59 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
ESE 49 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT
Rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 5.
Rain or periods of drizzle. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches. Wind east 20 km/h becoming southeast 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Low plus 2 with temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
Periods of rain or drizzle. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 5.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Periods of rain||Rain||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Cloudy|
5° | 4°
41° | 39°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Little Rapids guitar builder returning from Sweden after harrowing ordeal
- A Newfoundland woman is touched by the support she's receiving to move home from Sweden.
- Fire causes extensive damage to Thorburn Road home
- Crews from the St. John's Regional Fire Department were called to a home on Thorburn Road in St. John's early Saturday morning.
- How Jean Béliveau helped launch my career
- A nervous young McGill graduate found far more than he expected when he placed a call to the Montreal Forum, in the hope of reaching hockey legend Jean Béliveau.
- Supermarket security officer injured in St. John's assault
- A security officer was taken to hospital following an assault at a supermarket in the central area of the city around 9:30 p.m. on Friday.
- Suspect, 24, in custody after woman attacked in Goulds
- A young man was taken into custody early Saturday morning after a serious assault that put a woman in hospital with serious injuries.