Set Gander as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 24, 15 at 4:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 5:16 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
SW 29 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 24, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT Sun May 24, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 overnight. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Showers beginning late in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Showers ending in the evening then clearing. Amount 2 mm. Fog patches overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 10.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Residents rally to support Badger family displaced by fire
- A volunteer fire chief in central Newfoundland says about 35 members of the community stepped up to help a family on Saturday when a fire gutted their home.
- New Drinking in vehicle on supermarket lot nets driver further suspension
- A 40-year-old man received a seven-day suspension of his driver's licence following an incident in Conception Bay South on Saturday.
- New Catch and release policy could come to N.L. next, says angler
- A St. John's angler worries the province will be forced to adopt a catch and release policy, similar to what's in place in the Maritimes, unless government does something to address the draining salmon stocks.
- The blink-and-you-miss-it seal hunt, and its powerful legacy
- The seal hunt may now be a non-event, but it is still laced with high emotion and dogged by venomous critics, writes Azzo Rezori.
- Multiple sclerosis walks held across Atlantic Canada
- More than 2,000 Atlantic Canadians are taking to the streets Sunday to raise money for those with multiple sclerosis.