Set Gander as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 7:30 AM NDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 6:49 PM
WNW 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 6:47 AM NDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 6:47 AM NDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this morning. Clearing this morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 11. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 1 except minus 4 in low lying areas.
Sunny. High 11.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
14° | -1°
57° | 30°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Judy Manning to wait until next election to run for seat video
- Judy Manning, the lawyer whose appointment to Newfoundland and Labrador's cabinet on Tuesday surprised political circles, says she will not run in any of several upcoming byelections.
- New No need to fear the mentally ill, says psychiatrist Nizar Ladha
- A St. John's psychiatrist says incidents of the mentally ill perpetrating shocking crimes such as the one that took place on a soccer field in Topsail, Conception Bay South last week are so rare they are practically impossible to predict.
- Health ministers seek to reassure Canadians about Ebola after Dallas case
- Canadian health leaders moved to reassure the public Tuesday that the discovery of a case of Ebola in the United States does not change the assessment of the risk of the disease in Canada.
- New Happy Cheapskate: Comparison shopping, Nancy-style
- Who has the cheapest prices in town for basics like toilet paper? Columnist Nancy Walsh got out her calculator and hit the stores.
- Colleen Stamp found guilty of illegally accessing patient records
- A provincial court judge has brought down a guilty verdict in the case of a former nurse at Eastern Health accused of inappropriately accessing patient records.